Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:32 am

"That's right. Want the boots on or off as I use you as my doormat?" Yuna asked, swaying a foot back and forth to catch Inu's eye. "And aren't you interested in how we broke that naughty ASSassin? We can always do the same to you, too, if you're really that hopeless of a pervert." She added, nodding to Leya who nodded back to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:38 am

"...It's your play time. Do what you want." Inu remarked. "As for wanting to know, not really. Whatever you guys were doing was burning my nose out here."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:42 am

"It's no fun when they're not begging me. But, that's nothing that can't be fixed." Yuna got up and walked over to Inu, shoving her boot into his face and grinding it in while putting pressure on him. If he didn't hold firm, he would get pushed into the dirt flat on his back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:46 am

Inu grunted as the sole of her boot dug into his face. He tried to brace himself and keep from getting shove over.

(Strength Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:51 am

Resist (70) Success

"Putting up a fight? Where was this strength yesterday when we had you at our mercy? Show me more of your struggles." The blue Ninja ordered as Inu started to realize even her boot smelled faintly of the interrogation tent. She was able to simultaneously push hard and dig her heel into his face, trying to force him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:58 am

"It was six on one." Inu pointed back as he struggled against her foot. "And I did manage to take one of you out, if only briefly."

(Strength Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:04 am

Strength Check (61) Fail

This time, Inu couldn't hold on. The Ninja forced her foot down and stomped him into the dirt. Now that he was grounded, she rubbed her heel against his lips. "We always fight as one. You'd never catch us alone. Especially not before we catch you and make you our love slave again." Yuna retorted, sneakily slipping her other foot out of her shoe.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:08 am

Inu turned his head to the side as he winced in pain. "... Are you saying you girls are going to start hunting me down too?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:23 am

"Only if we need ASSassin bait. Or you want us to." Ruha assured him. "Mina might not be able to stay away, though."

"Don't be crazy, Ruha! You won't have to worry about us, Inu, I promise." Mina denied, flustered and blushing.

"But you do have to worry about me right now." Yuna interjected, bringing her other bare foot to Inu's crotch and stomping his cock before aggressively rubbing it in. Despite her soft sole, her treatment was rough and harsh, and so was the boot still pinning down his head.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:25 am

The man just groaned as he began to thrash under her harsh feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:36 am

"Hmph, getting this worked up by my feet. Like all guys I run into. Here, I'll show you a liiittle mercy, only because I know it'll turn you on." Yuna moved the foot off of his face so she could shed her other boot. Then, she pushed her sole back into Inu's face, and it positively reeked from being in her boot for so long and seeing so much action. She moved both of her feet in a manner that rubbed each of his heads with less crushing pressure, allowing him to have some indulgence.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:41 am

Inu's eyes glazed over. Despite his nose feeling like it was on fire, he couldn't stop himself from taking big deep breaths of the unholy stench.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:45 am

"Gonna pass out just from my feet? They don't smell that bad, do they?" Yuna asked, knowing full well how sweaty and musky her feet were. "That's a shame, if you were able to hang on through this, I was thinking about rewarding you with my thighs." She cooed as she repeatedly pinched Inu's nose between her toes and stroked his cock up and down with her other sole.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:53 am

Inu didn't respond. He just mindlessly continued to sniff her smelly feet, as if in a trance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 1:56 am

"You must've had lot of fun with Leya. Come on, cum for my feet. You know you want to, I can tell with how much you're sniffing them." Yuna encouraged him, letting him smell as much as he pleased while teasing the head of his cock with her toes to try and finish him off.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:07 am

While Inu dick was hard and twitching, he wasn't as aroused as his mindless sniffing seemed to suggest. Only a little precum leaked out of his cock as he continued to burn the sweaty rancid stench of her foot into his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:11 am

Yuna moved to correct her error. Pulling down his pants with her foot so she could rub her sole up and down, up and down, up and down along his bare shaft. Forcing the arousal into Inu with a steady, methodical footjob. Despite her harsh tactics with them, her feet were surprisingly soft and supple, so direct contact against his penis felt delightful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:19 am

Inu climaxed all over her foot, and it was like a switch had been flipped. He screamed in agony as he rolled away from her and clutched his poor nose.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:23 am

"Fufufu, that's the reaction I wanted to see." Yuna chuckled as his cum dripped down her sole. "Someone's a footslut to a fault. Maybe we can do something extra special for you."

All of the Ninja girls stood over him. All of them were barefoot and smirking at him, clearly planning something truly devious.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am

"Keep your putrid feet away from me!" Inu yelled as he tried to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:36 am

Escape (84,50) Success

Inu barely blew past Mina and started running for the hills, and he could hear the girls chuckling as he left. "Byyyye, Inu, see you around~" They called after him, deciding to let him go. They found it odd but adorable that he had no problem smelling Yuna's feet but was also so terrified of them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:42 am

"Damn it." Inu cursed as he fled. His eyes watered as the smell of Yuna's feet wouldn't leave his mind. What the hell was going on with him? Why did he keep sniffing feet despite how much he hated it?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:48 am

As he ran, Dana realized something may have been wrong, so she pursued him when none of her allies were watching. Despite Inu's haste, the purple ninja caught up with him and ran alongside him. "Are you okay, Inu? You seemed very distressed." She asked him empathetically.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:50 am

"No, I'm not okay." Inu admitted as he slowed to a stop. the man took deep breaths of clean air through his nose.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:53 am

"What's the matter? Was Yuna's treatment painful for you?" Dana asked as she sat down on a stump. Ready to help Inu through what was ailing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next