Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:03 am

"My nose is really sensitive." Inu explained as he sat on the ground. "I don't know if it's some sort of cosmic joke, but my name, Inu Saito, roughly means 'dog-like'. As in, my nose is comparable to a dog's."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:06 am

"I see, so having to smell Yuna's dirty foot must've been excruciating. But, you looked like you were smelling it willingly back there." Dana said, understanding most of the important parts, except for why Inu was whiffing the blue ninja's foot so much.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:09 am

"I don't know." Inu admitted with a sigh. "It happened with Leya too. Once they put their feet in my face, it was like I couldn't not sniff them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:11 am

"It did look like you were hypnotized as you smelled them. You didn't look like you were thinking at all, just mindlessly indulging." Dana observed using her experiencewith hypnotism. "Like someone put a trigger into your head."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:20 am

"Well, if they did, they also removed any trace of them from my memory." Inu said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:28 am

"Well.... I can help... I think. I might be able to hypnotize you into responding differently to the trigger of a woman's foot. You'll still be overcome by it when it happens, but it you can be doing something less stressful than smelling them." Dana offered, letting her own feet out of her shoes and making sure they were fresh and clean with some soap. "But it will require a full hypnotic foot worship session." She warned him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:32 am

"... Like what, exactly?" Inu asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:36 am

"It will involve you instinctively not breathing through your nose, for starters. But it will have to be arousing for you in order to work. Would kissing a girl's foot feel better for you than smelling it?" Dana asked, open to his suggestions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:45 am

"... Even if I'm not actively sniffing, how could I not smell a foot shoved in my face?" Inu replied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 3:52 am

"Hmmm, you're right... I don't know. You would need an expert hypnotist to break the trigger completely, and other than that, I don't know of any way to stop you from being mesmerized by a foot in your face. I'm sorry, I don't think I can help you as much I thought I could." Dana said, disappointed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 4:11 am

"... Are you sure you just didn't want an excuse to put your foot in my face?" Inu asked, noticing her disappointment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 10:13 am

"I just wanted to help you, since you looked like you were in pain. I'm sorry for keeping you, Inu. Good luck out there." Dana told him. Whether the young man believed her or not, her disappointment did come from being unable to assist him with his hypnotic trigger.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:53 pm

"If you're that sorry... than smother me with your tits one last time." Inu reluctantly told her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:01 pm

"Really? Then.. come here. They're all yours." Dana opened her arms to Inu and smiled, surprised but delighted that he would ask her for this. That cheered her up like nothing else could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:05 pm

"Play with me to your hearts content." Inu told her as he buried his face in her bosom, revealing that her earlier command still had some sway over him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:10 pm

"Aw, you're so cute. I won't keep you long, I promise." Dana assured him as she rolled her breasts in slow, massaging circles around his face, smothering and immersing him in her cleavage. She guided him to sit on her lap as she did this, letting him take a load off and use her chest as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:33 pm

A content sigh escaped his lips as he leaned into her tits and let them dominate his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:31 pm

"There, there, Inu. You've been through a lot lately. Just relax and let all of that tension go. Do whatever you need to enjoy this." Dana cooed to him, spoiling and pampering him with her special, soothing Puff-Puff. The young man felt all of his worries get carried away by her big boobies, being replaced with mindless bliss.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:39 pm

Inu just gently wrapped his arms around her and snuggled his head deeper into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:47 pm

"You're such a good boy. Dana will take care of you, don't worry." The purple ninja whispered to him, stroking his hair with one hand while the other reached down and started slowly and tenderly caressing his member. To make it all the easier for Inu to sink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:54 pm

"Don't worry." Inu parroted as his mind melted from her affection.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:57 pm

"Don't worry, just enjoy yourself." Dana purred in his ear, pressing her tits against his face and giving them little jiggles while starting to gently jerk him off, gliding her soft fingers up and down his length.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:02 pm

"...Enjoy." Inu mumbled as his dick fired off a load for her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:07 pm

"Tehehe! I'd say to let me know when you're feeling better, but I don't think you want to leave." Dana teased as she kept him just like this, nestled in her warm bosom and methodically serviced by her smooth hand.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:10 pm

"Don't.... want... to... leave..." Inu repeated as he drifted off to sleep in her wonderful embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next