Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:27 pm

Inu leaned into the kiss, unable to hug her back while still being tied up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:24 pm

Mina didn't mind that he couldn't hug her back, but she wasn't planning on untying him. The red ninja just held him and softly kissed him again and again, while also using her hands to give him another relaxing massage. All of the strength left Inu's muscles and was replaced by her affection.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:38 pm

The captured man practically melted from her loving affection.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:42 pm

While the two of them got lost in each other, Leya returned to their tent. "So, you two ready to hit the... whoa. You two having fun? Should I go?" The yellow ninja asked playfully, giggling at Mina showing her true colors to Inu. The red ninja stopped the kissing, blushing as brightly as her outfit.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:45 pm

"Uh, maybe?" Inu said uncertainly, his gaze darting between his two capturers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:00 pm

"Come on, fess up. Who do you like better? I won't let you sleep until you tell." Leya asked as she sat next to Inu, who now had an attractive Ninja on either side of him. Mina's face was still red, and she looked at him silently, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:13 pm

"Uh, Mina." the man admitted. "Sorry, your sweat is just too intense for me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:26 pm

"Hmph, too intense? That just means you love it more than can handle." Leya retorted with a huff, but not pressing the matter any further.

"We should sleep. I'll... keep a close eye on the prisoner." Mina said, putting her arms around Inu again and pulling him into her bed with her. While she cuddled him close, the yellow ninja rested on another bed in the large tent.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:30 pm

"So, how long are you planning on keeping me?" Inu asked as he offered no resistance to the strong woman's embrace.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:37 pm

"I'm not sure, I don't know what Ruha's plan is. But when she says not long, she means it. But, don't worry about that. Sleep." Mina answered him, holding his face against her breasts while her hands got back to work massaging him into relaxing bliss. Any worry or sore Inu had built up from his day was quickly leaving him thanks to the red ninja's pleasant fingers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:40 pm

Inu closed his eyes as he nuzzled his face against her chest and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Inu slept like a baby thanks to Mina's pampering, and he woke up to find the two other ninjas absent from his tent. In fact, he could see out the entrance of his tent and see that none of the midara were in sight. Where had they gone? Did he want to stick around to find out? His arms and legs were still bound...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:51 pm

With his capturers missing, Inu tried to worm his way out of his bindings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:56 pm

Struggle (26,98) Success

Inu felt that they must've tightened the ropes before they left, and while he made progress, it was going to take time. It was unclear how much of that he was going to have before his captors returned.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Inu wasn't sure how far he'd make it if he stayed tied up, but it looked like he'd have to risk it. He tried to get off the bed and leave the tent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:05 pm

Escape (100,1,38) Crit Fail
Starting with the End (96) Crit Success

With his legs bound, he wasn't able to make any significant progress. He was still in view of the camp when he was discovered by a midara wearing skin-tight clothing.... but it wasn't one of the ninjas. An ASSassin leapt at him from the trees and floored him with her booty, so she could claim her rightful place atop his face. "Now, I wonder who I have to thank for tying you up for my like a present on Christmas Eve." She teased as she rubbed her ass all over Inu's nose.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:11 pm

Inu groaned, unable to do anything while pinned under her ass and tied up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Just when Inu thought he was about to get another huge, stinky fart, he heard even more rustling in the trees around him. Suddenly, all of the colored ninjas appeared and rushed at the ASSassin. She tried to put up a fight by smacking them with her ass, but she fared no better at 1 versus 6 than Inu did, getting herself tied up and imprisoned just like he had.

"Good job, girls. Leya, Yuna, take her back to the camp for interrogation." Ruha ordered before tending to Inu. "Thanks. Since we can't get the information out of you, I though we'd use you as bait to get it out of them directly." She explained to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:18 pm

"What were you going to do if she didn't take the bait?" Nu asked as he looked up at Ruha.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:21 pm

"Didn't think that far, because I was certain they couldn't resist you. Maybe we'd try having Leya and Yuna interrogate you like they're interrogating her, but she will definitely break much more easily than you." The leader of the ninjas explained. True to her word, she untied Inu's bindings and offered him a hand.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:24 pm

Inu took the offered hand, secretly glad her whole team wasn't planning and taking turns keeping him to themselves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:33 pm

"You're free to go.... but if spending some time with half a dozen horny midara interests you, you're also welcome to stay. I'm sure Mina will be glad if you did." Ruha chuckled, causing the red ninja to again blush in embarrassment.

"Leya said that you used Mina's boobs as pillows. I would love to let you do the same for mine." Dana said, opening her arms and showing off her rack, which was the largest and roundest of the group.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:35 pm

" I, uh, I" Inu said eloquently as he tried not to gap like a fish at Dana's chest.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:44 pm

Will Check (4) Success

"You?" Ruha asked with a smirk as Dana came closer to him. Mina approached from the other side as well, getting well within his personal space. Their mature bodies, ample curves, and feminine scent closing in on him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 7:46 pm

"I really should...." he trailed off as he started glancing around for his things, anything to keep him from staring at those hypnotic tits.

(Will Check)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next