Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:00 am

"Still haven't answered why they let you leave." Nala lazily observed. Mina was getting visibly frustrated, and all of them except Dana was starting to think it was futile to try to get blood out of this tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:02 am

"Some sort of test for the in-training ASSassins, apparently." Inu admitted, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble for revealing that much.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:07 am

"So that's why they come after you and let you go, you're training! We used to do something like that when we were younger, but the targets weren't the same guy over and over." Leya blurted out, revealing something about the ninjas while putting the pieces together in her head.

"That doesn't help us get at the ASSassins themselves." Yuna complained with a huff.

"No, I think it does. Thank you, Inu. That will be all we need from you. But, you'll have to stay with us a bit longer, if you don't mind." Ruha said with a smile, which greatly pleased Dana and confused the red, blue, and green ninjas.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:10 am

"... I don't really have a choice, do I?" Inu grumbled as he once again tried to escape his restraints.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:15 am

"No, you don't. But, it's okay. As thanks for your cooperation, you may pick any one or two of us to share your tent with tonight. But, you have to pick at least one, someone needs to take care of you, after all." Ruha answered him, and the other girls all perked up at her offer. Especially Leya and Mina. They all looked at Inu expectantly waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:17 am

"I, uh, don't actually know any of your names." Inu said, trying to stall.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:20 am

"You could just pick us out by colors." Nala brought up, annoyed by his answer that didn't make any sense to her.

"Well, we should introduce ourselves anyway." Dana suggested as she took the liberty of properly introducing herself and each of the other ninjas. She made it a point that they weren't sisters, even if they appeared to be as close as such.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:22 am

"Uh, Leya and Mina, then." Inu said as he made one last attempt to get out of his restraints.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:28 am

Struggle (37) Fail

Inu felt that his restraints were actually possible to loosen now, but he wasn't able to make any significant progress on them before the yellow and red ninjas stepped forward. "You're gonna regret picking me." Mina told him, although Inu could somehow sense that she wasn't being sincere.

"You won't regret picking me, though. My feet are still really sweaty from the fight. But, you wouldn't want to help me clean them, would you?" Leya teased with a giggle as they took Inu back to his tent and laid him down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:32 am

"... A little." Inu admitted with a blush; still unsure where that desire to mindlessly sniff her feet came from.

The captured man still tried to loosen his ropes, feeling that his only hope was to escape while these two had their fun with him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:36 am

Struggle (22,99) Crit Fail

Now that he was being closely watched by the girls, openly struggling against his binds was quickly noticed by Mina, who punched him in his side like her aggressive massage earlier. "You don't get to leave until we say so, Inu. We will let you go, and soon, but not a moment before we decide. Understood?" She scolded him, stifling his attempt to escape his shackles.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:37 am

"Un-Understood." Inu replied with a pained grunt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:44 am

"Now, you can't use your hands, but you can use your tongue. So go ahead, I know you picked me because you wanted more of my sweat." Leya pushed her foot into Inu's face and wiggled her toes against his nose, leaving her sole just centimeters from his mouth.

Mina watched, letting the shorter Ninja have first dibs on Inu, since she had to admit that she did the most work in breaking down his willpower.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:47 am

Inu coughed, the scent of her sweaty feet burning his sensitive nose, but that didn't stop him from taking big sniffs. He stuck out his tongue and tentatively began to lick her sole.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:51 am

The taste of her sweat was as erotic and addictive as ever, and Inu found himself unable to stop licking Leya's foot as long as it had her special, infused sweat. "Good boy, keep going, indulge as much as you want. You earned it." The yellow Ninja encouraged him.

While Leya was worshipped by their prisoner, Mina dropped her own bare feet onto Inu's lap, resting them atop his manhood.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:55 am

Inu's cock twitched against Mina's feet, but otherwise, he hardly noticed them. He was too busy making himself dizzy from worshipping Leya's addictive feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:58 am

"That's it, Inu. Be my horny foot slave, and I'll take you to heaven with my sweaty soles." Leya promised him as she held both feet up for him, giving him easy access to both of her mind-breaking soles. Mina wrapped her feet around his shaft and steadily stroked up and down. She knew Inu's attention was all on the yellow ninja, but she could still help him climax more easily.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:02 am

Inu felt light headed and his vision was swimming, but he dutifully worshiped Leya's feet until he cam all over the feet playing with his dick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:08 am

Now that Mina's feet were white with his cum, Inu had cleaned up all of the sweat from Leya's feet, meaning the addictive bodily fluid had run dry for now. "Such a good footslave, aren't you, Inu? You did such a good job, I need to work up a sweat if I want to give you any more of my fluids. Be right back~" the yellow ninja ducked out of the tent and ran off, leaving Inu and Mina in private.

"I can see why you asked for Leya, Inu, but I don't understand why you requested for me to be in your tent." She said to him somberly as she cleaned her soles of his ejaculation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:09 am

"What did she do to me?" Inu asked as he shook his head to try and clear it of the lingering fog.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:14 am

"Her bodily fluid is a highly addictive aphrodisiac. As soon as you licked up her sweat, it was over for you." Mina answered him plainly as she took a sip of water, then offered the water to Inu. "And, you didn't answer my question."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:21 am

"I'm not certain myself." Inu admitted as he gladly took a sip. "I guess something about you just stood out to me." He then shook his head. "If all of her body fluid is like that, why was I trying to memorize how her feet specifically smelled?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:24 am

"That, I don't know. Maybe you're a foot fetishist?" Mina wondered, just as stumped as he was. "What about me stood out to you? Did you just find my muscles hot?" She asked him, wanting him to be more specific. Hopefully he'd be more open about this than the ASSassins.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:31 am

"No, it's.... never mind." Inu said, unsure to how to explain his sensitive nose. "As for what stood out about you, I think it was something about when we kissed. There was something.... I don't know, tender about it? Like, it felt like it really contrasted with how you normally acted."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 12:01 pm

"Ah, I thought you would notice that. Don't tell the others about that, okay?" Mina asked as she put her arms around him in another gentle, protective hug. Then, she softly pressed her lips against his just like before, giving him a reminder of exactly what that kiss felt like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls   Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. The Warrior Ninja Girls
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next