Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:27 pm

It was most likely because of Nix's presence that she was cleaning up after herself so quickly, and he would normally call her out on that, but he was too relaxed to do so. Whether Ryza intentionally left this pillow here or not, Nix would enjoy it for the moment, planning on feigning ignorance on it feeling like her thighs if Ryza mentioned how he seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:30 pm

Nix relaxed for a moment longer before Ryza came in with two trays of burritos, each tray having two. And, she even seemed to have quickly fried the tortillas after wrapping them up, giving them a good crisp. "Here! This stuff is pretty greasy but I think it's good! Easy to eat with one hand, too." She told him as she placed his tray on the coffee table in front of him. Ryza sat across from him, pulling up a chair.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:34 pm

As much as he'd like to leave his head on the pillow, Nix knew he shouldn't be eating like that. "Thank you for the food," He said as he begrudgingly sat himself up and took his plate, purifying his burrito with his magic before taking a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:39 pm

"You're welcome!" Ryza answered politely with a smile. The burrito had ground beef, lettuce, cheese, and salsa, admittedly simple but the ingredients were fresh and there was a slight spice to the seasoning. Plus the crisp to the tortilla, and the flavor of the oil she cooked it in. And, zero aphrodisiacs, thanks to his magic. Ryza took a bite of hers before it could get purified.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:45 pm

Well, she probably won't purposely spike her own food, so Nix should be safe from a horny Ryza again... at least be safe from a horny Ryza from aphrodisiacs... and there was still the chance she made a mistake and accidentally spiked her food. As safe as he could be with Ryza starting to eat before he could purify her food, Nix had nothing he could do but continue to eat his meal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:51 pm

The two of them ate in quaint silence together, Ryza humming to herself as she savored her food. She looked very satisfied with her work. "So, how do you like it?" She eventually asked him, partly for honest feedback and partly hoping that Nix would be forced to praise her and her skills.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:56 pm

"It was surprisingly delicious for food made by someone who seems to usually resort to other methods of getting meals," Nix answered, giving her the honest feedback and partial praise she desired, even if he didn't necessarily need to include the later part.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 8:59 pm

Ryza let out a 'humph' and turned her nose.... but she found that praise acceptable. "Thank you. I try not to use my alchemy for food unless I'm very strapped for time and don't have time to cook." She told him as she finished her burritos and let out a blissful, content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:06 pm

Once again, Nix could retort something among the lines of that she must be very strapped for time all the time seeing how she couldn't mind the time for cleaning, but he decided to let her have the final words for now as he returned to laying down. By this point, seeing how Ryza didn't fry his mind and knock him out in her lust like she had done while fueled by aphrodisiacs, Nix had recovery from their fight enough where he didn't need to lay down, but with the pillow there he wanted to lay down, having the pleasure of resting his head on something that felt like Ryza's thighs without the embarrassment of resting his head on Ryza's actual thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Ryza softly smiled as he let himself rest. "Okay, you can rest up as much as you like. All I ask is that you let me know before you leave. I'm going to do some chores around the place." She told him before standing up and taking her leave. Nix was allowed to enjoy his cozy little spot in peace, complete with a surprisingly soft pillow.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:15 pm

"I'll make sure to do so," Nix replied, having to push the temptation of adding a surprised comment on how she is doing chores away. Since this'll be one of the few times he has a chance like this, or at least hopefully one of the few times, Nix decided that he could take a quick nap with what could possible be the world's best pillow.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:18 pm

Nix closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep, returning to the realm of dreams. Who would visit him in his dreams this time? Sasha and her mind-melting lips? Ryza and her cock-smothering thighs? The jogger and her pervert-teasing figure? Maybe someone entirely new, a product of his active imagination.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:24 pm

In his last dream, Nix experienced all three of the woman who have 'tormented' him, and this dream was very similar, but this time those three women were just a singular woman. She had the lips and showmanship of Sasha, the thighs and alchemy of Ryza, and the strength and teasing, almost bullying, methods of the jogger, all the things that Nix had failed struggles against in his encounters with them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:26 pm

This nearly perfect woman sauntered over to Nix from afar, as if she had just found her prey. Her thick, juicy, pink lips pursed and her long legs strided in long, slow steps. "Well, well, who do we have here? Another naughty boy peeping at me?" The veritable goddess asked Nix, winking at him as she closed in.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:34 pm

With her stride nearly imitating how Sasha applied her lipstick, long and slow strokes that really caught Nix's attention, just from her walking over to him, Nix was nearly entranced. "W-What? N-No, I wasn't peeping at you," Nix quickly stammered once he realized the woman was talking to him, which he was technically not lying. This was the exact opposite of his encounter with the athlete, as there she was claiming that he was staring at her legs while he was peeping, while here she was claiming he was peeping at her legs while he was staring at them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:37 pm

The lovely lady smirked at Nix and kept coming closer and closer, her gorgeous legs maintaining an effortless and erotic stride as they were left almost completely bare by her dress. "You weren't were you? Now, why do I not believe you? I know I'm a sight for sore eyes. And, I can see your cheeks getting red, boy~" She purred as she was coming close to being able to embrace Nix from her position.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:48 pm

Just her walking and presence alone was to start ruining Nix's ability to think. "I-I wasn't... peeping... I wasn't," He reiterated as his blush only grew deeper the close she got to him. Even though he was technically the truth, with the difference between peeping and staring, Nix was unable to maintain eye contact with the woman at all, like one would when they were poorly lying to someone's face, although that might just be because of her long, luscious legs searing themselves to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:52 pm

"Then what were you doing, cutie? Staring? Admiring? Fantasizing? Gawking? Just say the word and I'd let you do all of that and more~ So long as you admit it~" She purred, stopping a few feet in front of Nix as she took the chance to proudly pose her long legs. Their subtle and sensual curves, their soft flesh and smooth skin, their thick, juicy thighs. Nix was getting a feast for his sore eyes whether he could withstand it or not.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:59 pm

"I-I was... I was... I am doing all of those," Nix admitted, the temptation in her words and allure of her legs too much for the mage to think of resisting her advances at all. Nix was already putty in her hands, or legs, and she hadn't even needed to break out the lipstick, or her lips at all, yet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:02 pm

"Of course you were~ Now, what should I do with the naughty boy who's been letting himself get seduced just by watching me walk? A boy so perverted and willful that he must want me to seduce him." She cooed to him, continuing to pose her legs and gliding her hands up and down her lovely legs. She certainly planned on using some lipstick on him, but she'd want to see how far her legs could push him.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:06 pm

Unaware of if that was a rhetorical question on what she should do, Nix remained quiet as he admired her legs. He certainly had ideas of what she should do to him, generally involving overpowering him with her plump but muscular thighs, such as trapping his head between them or pinning him to a wall with them, but even if he knew he could talk, he wouldn't have been able to string together the words to describe what he would want her to do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:09 pm

"Fufufu~ A boy so weak and horny, there's only one way to handle them." The model-like beauty teased as she stepped closer and pulled Nix into her arms. She brought his lips to hers and gave him a deep kiss, her lipstick smearing onto him as her smooch left his head spinning. Then, she swept a leg by his and tripped him up, leaving him floored and at the perfect angle to stare at her feet and legs.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:15 pm

While it wasn't his preference when it came to lipstick, the smearing of it onto his lips through their liplock was plenty for the lipstick fetish having mage. The beauty went a little overkill with the leg sweep as she probably could of simply pushed Nix over, but he wasn't going to be complaining as he got to view her legs from a new and possible better angle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:22 pm

"That's right, stay down there and let me take care of you, pervert." She cooed before sitting besides him. She spread apart her legs, and then pushed Nix's face between them. Her juicy thighs covered all of his face as she squeezed then together and started rubbing back and forth, back and forth. Drowning her prey between her legs as she plotted more ways to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 pm

As she squeezed and rubbed her godly thighs against Nix's face, the divine woman felt him shutter and could spot a stain form in his pants. While he wouldn't mind and certainly would enjoy her teasing him in more ways, Nix would easily be drained dry if she just continued crushing his head with her juicy thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Ryza
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next