Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:31 pm

"Wow, already? You aren't even hiding it, pervert~" The dominant woman said as she briefly released Nix's head, only to sit in a chair and push him back between her thighs and started squeezing again. From this new position, Nix could look up and see her hourglass figure, her sizable breasts, and her luxurious lips. In her hands, she was using Ryza's techniques to start creating a tube of lip gloss to further decorate her lips. "Do you mind if I do a quick touch-up, pervert?" She asked him assuredly, already opening up the cosmetic she made.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:35 pm

Sure, her figure and breasts were great, but her lips were what looked amazing to Nix. As she asked a question, Nix tried to respond, but was still unable to string together a sentence. All he could do was attempt to shake his head no, however with her powerful thighs trapping his head, all that accomplished was some nuzzling against her thighs, if he could even move his head at all.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:39 pm

His mistress allowed him to nuzzle her thighs and indulge in their softness. She gave him enough space to rub his face while also using enough force to massage and service him between her legs. And, the show began with her slowly and lavishly sliding her gloss across her thick, pouty, kissable lips, brightening and enhancing the lovely pink color of her lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:44 pm

As he nuzzled against her thighs, got crushed by those thighs, and watched the enchanting show of the application of lipstick, Nix's mind was ruined even further. At first, he just couldn't think of resisting her at all, and now, there were absolutely no thoughts in the mage's head. He was broken down to his core instincts, those of loving lipstick and worshipping thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 10:47 pm

"Mmmm.... mmmwah~" The goddess of a lady took her time melting Nix between her legs and applying her lipgloss, ending it with a big, blown kiss. "Mmm, you already look so weak~ I bet you want to cum, don't you? Fufu~ Go ahead, cum~" She ordered before putting her two fingers to her lips and blowing him another kiss, this one sending a magical pulse that hit Nix's lips and made him feel like he just took a big, sloppy smooch to the lips while still being able to stare at her shiny coat of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Nix’s body once again spasmed as he climaxed, furthing tbe mess he had made in his pants for this goddess like woman. Even if his mind was completely in tact, the sudden showing of magic would of caught him by surprise and possibly had made him climax as well as none of the attributes he could compare this woman to in those who have bested him had shown off being able to use magic like that, although that could just be a speciality of the lipstick she made with Ryza’s alchemy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:07 pm

"Did you like that? I came up with that little recipe for lipstick myself. Here, maybe you need a few extra tastes~" The seductive lady before she started blowing more kisses, every smooch she sent landing right on his lips while Nix got to stare at her lips purse and pop with every teasing gesture. Her thighs kept smothering the sides of his face, keeping him in the perfect position to receive her magic kisses.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:13 pm

This would have felt amazing without it, but getting to watch her lips purse and pop with each kiss made this straight up mind blowing. With every kiss that hit his lips, a shiver ran throughout his entire body, and if she kept this up for much longer, she might for yet another climax out of him without touching his manhood at all.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:17 pm

"Lipstick and thighs, that's what you're into, isn't it? How lucky for you to run into such a generous mistress as me. You get to drown in lipstick and thighs as much as you please~" The lady of his dreams purred as she continued blowing kiss after kiss, pairing every smooch with a squeeze of her plump thighs. This treatment was specifically targeting his will and mind, and Nix could feel its effects and then some.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 9:51 am

The woman of his dreams, in a quite literal sense, effortless and efficiently dominated and destroyed Nix's will and mind with every squeeze of her thighs and magical kiss she provided him with.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:36 pm

"Cum." His mistress commanded him with one tight squeeze between her legs and a big, wet smack of her lips, pushing Nix further and hopefully past the point of no return.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:18 pm

If climaxing was the point of no return, Nix had already crossed that line many times in this encounter and he just did so again. With her command, smack of the lips, and a tight squeeze of her thighs around his head, there was no way his mistress wasn't making the entranced mage climax instantly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:48 pm

Starting from there, the dream became a blur of lust. In one moment, Nix was being to worship those lovely thighs. In the next, he had his cock clamped between them as she pumped away. Sometimes her lips were smooching his face all over, sometimes they were wrapped around his cock, and sometimes they were applying a fresh, new coat inches before his eyes. All while her husky, dominant coos guided him on how to properly submit to each service.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 8:34 pm

Despite it being a blur of lust, Nix's time with the woman of his dreams felt like an eternity to the mage as he got worked over and over again by her divine lips, powerful thighs, and domineering attitude.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 10:52 pm

Eventually, Nix woke up with the sun casting a light on his eyes.... and his groin area feeling a bit.... off. Oh, and his pillow, as lovely as it was, had some.... more than some of his slobber on it. This pillow was genuinely too good for its own sake, or maybe it was just too good for thigh-lovers like Nix. Ryza wasn't awake yet, or at least she wasn't here, so maybe she didn't know the indecent state he was in.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:32 pm

His quick nap had turned into a full out sleep, judging from what time it was. Unlike with the afterwards of his encounter with the athlete, even though his dream was probably harder mentally on him, Nix knew he could clean up the messes he made with some a little bit of magic, so he began charging his mana up to cast the necessary cleaning spells, all while he kept the pillow and his pants covered by the blanket he had just in case Ryza was to walk in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:43 pm

Nix was able to charge and cast the cleansing spell before Ryza came down the stairs. She stretched and yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Morning, Nix.... you were tired after yesterday, huh? But, I don't blame you. You've been going through it for a while. Do you have any other things you want me to make for you?" The alchemist asked as she went to go make some coffee for herself to wake up faster.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:50 pm

While he could make use of the world's best alchemist some more, even if there wasn't anything specific on his mind at the moment of what he could have her make, Nix decided against it. If that was the dream he had after some time with her, even if the pillow was a major factor in it, he didn't want to learn what dreams he'd have if he spent even more time with her. "Good morning," He replied to Ryza, "I don't believe there is anything else I need you to make for me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:18 pm

"Alright... yeah, I get it's hard to think of things even better than what I already made for you." Ryza said, her boisterous confidence still showing even if she was a bit groggy and fatigued with her words. She brewed some coffee and took a big sip. "Mmm.... you want coffee at least? I'm guessing that you're gonna get going soon." She offered him, and acknowledging what she knew was gonna happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:10 am

Nix hesitated for a second to answer her question, as he seemed to be observing her reaction to the coffee she just drank, almost as if he was making sure she didn't accidently do something to the coffee. Assuming that she didn't show any unordinary reactions to it, he replied, "I'll have a cup before I take my leave."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:14 am

Ryza didn't show any big reactions to it, her expression still in that 'I just woke up' phase but her voice showed she was still the hyper alchemist Nix knew. She gave him a cup and smiled. "Thanks for coming by, Nix, it was a lot of fun hanging with you. And making your items! You had some great ideas, so I'm glad I was able to make em turn out pretty good." Ryza told him rather honestly before she chugged the rest of her cup.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:24 am

"You're welcome. Thank you for making my items... and for your other... 'services'," The mage replied as he drank his coffee in a more casual manner than the hyper alchemist, "And sorry for all the attitude I gave you throughout my stay."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:32 am

"Don't mention it, and it's alright.. you kind of had a good reason to have that attitude. Still, it's easy to forgive when I remember how cute you looked while using my lap pillow." Ryza mentioned with a giggle, rubbing her thighs together with a devious little smile.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:39 am

Welp, there went his chance of having a conversation with a female without getting a blush on his face. "I-I can't deny that the pillow was comfortable," Nix stammered as he looked away from Ryza. His pride still stopped him from directly complimenting her thighs, but the pillow the felt exactly like them was fair game.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:46 am

"Yeah, they make a great lap pillow, don't they? I've even had guys climax in their dreams while sleeping on them. But, you were the first time I've had a guy kiss them in his sleep." Ryza chuckled as she rubbed them some more. She knew that Nix wanted to navigate that conversation without getting teased, but he was too cute like this to not tease. And, she took his compliments as referring to her lap pillow, and not the literal pillow that felt like her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Ryza   Nix vs. Ryza - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Ryza
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next