Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:26 pm

Wyatt was on his constant search for worthy opponents, and much to his disappointment, the village he was staying in right now had no such opponents for him to face. Even the women in the tavern that tried to flirt with him, none of them were Midara that could possibly put him to the test. About to throw in the towel for having a good fight any time soon, he heard a very exciting warning from a man who just burst into the tavern doors. "Everyone! A Giantess has been seen by the northern mountain range! She isn't too harmful, but anyone planning on passing through should probably wait until she leaves before making the journey." He announced, having the same authority one might hear from a local law enforcer.

The atmosphere of the tavern didn't change much upon hearing the announcement, as if it wasn't too extraordinary of an occurrence for them. A moment passed as they acknowledged the warning before they went right back to eating, drinking, relaxing, and gambling.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:37 pm

Just as his hope of getting a good challenge was about to die off for the day, news of exactly what he had been looking for came walking through the door. A giantess was bound to powerful due to their size alone, with the possibilities of them being trained, magically inclined, or extremely attractive as well, and that was enough to get Wyatt’s attention. Finishing off any food and drinks he had gotten himself at the tavern, Wyatt threw the man’s warnings aside and left the tavern, beelining it straight for the northern mountain range.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:48 pm

None of the villagers knew what Wyatt was up to, and if they did, they might have tried to stop him from going and getting himself in trouble. The adventurer was able to waltz all the way over to the mountain range after an hour of jogging, which was admittedly quite a distance away. The elevation was higher, but the temperature was still cool, the air was crisp and fresh, and there was plenty of plants and animals on the mountainsides. But, no sign of a Giantess yet, Wyatt would have to do a little bit of looking around.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:54 pm

It was quite the distance to jog indeed, but was hardly anything to Wyatt if that was what was needed to get him the fight he had been searching for. After stopping for a moment to catch his breath, he began his search for the giantess, assuming that it would not be much of a challenge to find someone of her stature.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:02 pm

It didn't end up being much challenge at all, as Wyatt's ear soon picked up a sound not unlike a sleeping bear's snores. But, it wasn't a bear, it was a fifty-foot tall woman laying down in an expanse of grass on her back, having an afternoon nap. She had fair skin, wore a large piece of cloth around her waist, and the rest of her was stark naked, including her tits which were as big as her head. Her long, black hair and plush, red lips gave her the look of an almost esteemed lady.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:10 pm

Having found his desired opponent, Wyatt found a shady tree to lean against as he waited for the slumbering giantess to wake up. While he could wake her up right now and challenge her, Wyatt had the common sense that unless she was as battle hungry as he was, disturbing her sleep to ask her to fight wouldn’t be getting them off on the right foot, possibly leading to her declining his challenge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:13 pm

The Giantess slept and slept, her breasts rising and falling with each breath as she relaxed in the afternoon sun. She... seemed extremely comfortable. So comfortable that she might not wake up soon. Still, she'd probably be in a great mood once she woke up from her nap. The only problem was the time Wyatt had to wait for it to end.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 am

Once again, if this was what Wyatt needed to do to get the fight he had been looking for, then he’d gladly wait for the Giantess to awake from her slumber. This waiting gave him a great chance to meditate some and make sure his body is in top top shape for his hopefully upcoming battle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 1:32 pm

Wyatt meditated peacefully in the scenic nature, the location was surprisingly perfect for the purpose. The lush grass, gentle breeze, soothing temperature.... no wonder the Giantess chose to nap here.

Another hour or two winded by, and Wyatt's meditation was interrupted by a loud yawn and the sound of an immense arm stretching towards him, a clenched fist missing him by only a couple meters as the huge Midara stretched herself out. "Ahhhh...... whew, that was a good nap...." She said to herself, looking up at the afternoon sky, oblivious to Wyatt's presence.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 1:54 pm

It took him this long to find a powerful opponent, and even longer to wait for that opponent to wake up, so Wyatt decided to get straight to business. "How'd you feel about a fight to get your blood flowing now that you're up?" The magic brawler called out to the giantess, not easing her into the fact that she wasn't alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:01 pm

"Huh... whaaaa!" The Giantess shrieked a bit once she saw Wyatt, her head turning towards him at the sound of his voice, and her reaction a bit slow thanks to her just now waking up. Once she realized that there was nothing to really be scared of, she settled down and took a breath. "I think my blood's already flowing from that... did you say you wanted to fight me? Really? You know that I'm like... huge, right?" The Giantess asked him, wanting to make sure she didn't mishear him.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 pm

"That is exactly what I asked for," Wyatt confirmed the giantess heard him correctly, "And I am aware of your size, with that being the reason I am challenging you. In the nearby town, there wasn't anyone powerful enough to fight, so after hearing that you were here, I had to come and challenge you. Just from size alone, you must be physically strong enough to make a good fight"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:20 pm

The Giantess looked down at him, turning to lay on her stomach so she could look at Wyatt face to face, her red eyes matching the color of her lipstick. "So, you just want a challenging fight, that's it? You didn't even.... want anything for winning? You don't want me to, you know, do Midara stuff to you? You just want to fight me?" It was pretty clear that she was mostly trying to make sure she was understanding him correctly. "Still, I don't really fight to hurt people, like punching and kicking, I don't like that, people get really hurt. I'd rather just play with them with my boobs." She told him, gesturing to the two immense orbs that were squishing into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:31 pm

"That's right, I just want a challenging fight, no bells and whistles at all," The avid fighter confirmed, "And it's completely fine that you don't prefer striking and would rather use those breasts of yours. After all, a Midara's seduction and sensual actions are simply just another style fighting."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:39 pm

"In that case.... well, I suppose I could fight you. Still, I feel like this would be me doing you a favor. What's in it for me if I give you everything my boobs can dish out?" The Giantess asked, pressing her tits together to emphasize their size and potential seductive prowess.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:45 pm

The giantess had a fair point. "Well, if you were anything like me, the fact that you would also be having a challenging fight would be more than enough, but that is not the case it appears," Wyatt replies, "So I guess, since you'd be doing me a favor, I guess that I'd owe you a favor. Does that sound fair enough?" As he spoke, a slight blush rushed across his face as the giantess show off her chest. It's not like he blushed at every attractive or flirty, but the sheer size of her breasts was enough to get him to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:55 pm

"Alright, I fight you, and you owe me a favor. Don't worry, I won't ask for too much, I'll try to make it even with a good fight." The Giantess agreed, extending a hand out to Wyatt as if she wanted him to shake it, even thought it was as big as he was. "Oh, and lets not fight here, I like the grass, don't want to ruin it." She added, looking around at the natural and flourishing environment they were sharing.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:01 pm

Unsure of how she was assuming that he'd shake her hand, Wyatt simply grabbed the tip of one of her fingers and shook it. "And where would you like to take this fight to? Given that all I know of your fighting style is that you use your breasts, I assume we either have to be somewhere you can lay down like this or some cliff that you can reach by standing."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:03 pm

"Got it in two! Come on, climb on my hand and I'll take you to a cliff where I can stand up straight while we fight. It'll be like... part handicap since I'll always let you reach me, and part penalty because... you'll see!" The Giantess said with a cheery smile. After Wyatt awkwardly shook her finger, she laid her hand flat with palm facing up for him to climb onto.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:07 pm

"Well, I believe that I'd be able to reach you in most areas, but I doubt you'd enjoy the fight much if I kept hitting you in the shin," The fighter mentioned as he climbed onto the giantess's waiting hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:14 pm

"Yeah, this will be way more fun for both of us~" The Giantess agreed with a wink as her hand lifted him into the air, forty feet high above the ground. From here, Wyatt could see the village he was in before heading out. "Okay, um... I hope you're not scared of height. Try not to move too much, but don't worry, I won't let you fall. No matter what." She told him as she looked around for a place where they could be on more even ground... and found it, walking over towards a plateau that was roughly thirty-five feet high.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:18 pm

His earlier statement of the village being nearby, even if he had to jog an hour, was certainly correct from the Giantess's vantage point. Wyatt wasn't afraid of heights, but that didn't mean he didn't follow the caution the Giantess had given him on not moving around too much.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:26 pm

After just a minute of this 'ride', where the Giantess held Wyatt above her chest just in case, they arrived at the plateau. It was mostly rocks with some grass patches, high above the rest of the range, although there were a few other plateaus like this one, this one was only the highest. The Giantess gently put him down on it, then approached him, leaning in and making her huge, naked tits squish into the ground Wyatt was standing on. "Like the view from up here?" She teased, clearly hinting at a view that had nothing to do with their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:31 pm

"What isn't there to like about it? It really got me itching for our fight," The magic brawler replied with a smirk, clearly understand that she was teasing and making it known that she'll need to do better than that in their fight. Since he had been meditating for a few hours before hand, Wyatt did some quick stretches to limber up his body for their approaching fight.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:41 pm

"You'll be itching for a bit more than that in a bit, I think. Since I'm so nice, I'll give you the first hit." The Giantess said, gesturing from Wyatt to come at her. And, he could see why she chose this place as their arena. The only place he could feasibly reach with his body was her breasts! At least they were an easy target, but still!

Wyatt: 30 Willpower
Busty Giantess: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next