Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:19 pm

"Yeah... you won this time..." The magic brawler panted as he laid there on the ground recovering from the intense booby time he had just had.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:29 pm

"This time? Are you already thinking of a rematch?" The Busty Giantess asked him curiously with a bit of a chuckle. "Still, that was more fun than I thought it would be! I can tell why you like fighting so much. I'm not sure if I'm as big of a fan but..." She batted her eyelashes at him with a sly smile. "I could make a little exception for you." She flirted with him, reminding him that she was a Midara through and through.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:34 pm

"I mean, how could I not think of a rematch? How many opponents do you think I fought that I could claim I fought them from on top of their breasts?" The fighting addict replied, pointing out how a fight against her, or other Busty Giantess, is a unique one he wouldn't be finding anywhere else, "So you're making an exception for me? Does that mean I don't owe you a favor next time I challenge you?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:39 pm

"Hmmm.... fine, you won't owe me a favor next time you fight me, but I might need some breaks in between our fights! I'm... not in the best shape. And not used to actually... fighting. I'd hardly be able to put up a fight if I was your size." The Giantess answered him shyly. "Oh! Um, my name is Tomi, by the way. Hehe, I forgot to introduce myself this whole time." She chuckled before her expression suddenly straightened. "Wait, I have an idea!" She declared, and she picked Wyatt up and carried him back to the grassy patch she was napping in, setting him down and going back to laying down. "There, this is more comfy."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:46 pm

"Don't worry about it Tomi, I won't be challenging you again right away. It'd be less fun to fight an exhausted opponent," Wyatt assured the Giantess as she relocated them again, "And, again, don't worry about it Tomi, I haven't introduced myself either. I'm Wyatt. Now, speaking of owing you a favor, have you decided on one yet?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:47 pm

Tomi nodded and smiled at Wyatt. "Your favor to me, Wyatt, will be..... letting me know what you want as your reward for putting up a good fight!" She declared enthusiastically, laying down on her back and relaxing on the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:54 pm

"As I said when I first challenged you, I was only looking for a fight, no rewards or such... is what I could say" Wyatt replied to the Giantess, "However, I got the feeling that you wouldn't accept that answer. I suspect that you, as a midara with a practically large asset, want me ask for some service, and to that I'd say I want to see your best service, but I believe I have already experienced that unless you were still holding back in our fight."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:58 pm

"Well, my service gets a little better than that, if you lay on your back and get completely naked, then I crush you with my titties. I could totally do that for you if you want! And, I'm not gonna lie, I would kind of like that, too, but I want you to ask for what you want." The Giantess said as she poked Wyatt gently with her finger. "You'd be surprised at what a Giantess can help you with! We have a fresh perspective on a lot of stuff, and we can deliver things super easily."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 10:07 pm

"So a service that you could have achieved in the fight, although if you had kept me on the ground I probably would have won. I won't bug you about not going all out with that seeing how the shift in battleground was what achieved your victory," Wyatt commented after hearing that she still could have done better, "So you can deliver things easily? I'll take that to mean that you have traveled far and wide, so I guess that my ideal reward for putting up a good fight would be the information on a possible challenge for me to face, be that a single being such as yourself or something along the lines of a tournament."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 10:14 pm

"I only do the full service if people lose to me and it's not even close.... or they ask for it, favor or no favor. I'm pretty sure it gets people addicted to boobs. At least, that's what I've been told." The Giantess explained to Wyatt as she listened to him talk about his reward, and a lightbulb flashed in her head as he mentioned another challenger for him to face. "Ooh! I met someone a day ago who had magic punches like you do! She had long blonde hair and big boobs, for a shortie. Want me to tell you where she went so you can fight her?" Tomi suggested, in her mind it all matched up perfectly, almost as if it was fate.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:45 pm

While he didn’t need the mention of big boobs in this fighter’s description, Wyatt didn’t mention that so the Busty Giantess would stay happy. “That would be appreciated if you did tell me where this woman was going,” The magic brawler replied, “And perhaps more of a description than that, as I doubt she’ll be as easy to identify as you were.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:54 pm

"Hmmmm...." Tomi thought to herself as she tried to come up with a better description of the short, blonde brawler. "She wore brown and yellow clothes, showed off some midriff and cleavage, she was very friendly and also had a lot of energy. Her punches could make little explosions, and.... no, I don't remember her eye color, I don't often get a close enough look for that." The Giantess explained before pointing even further north. "She went that way, and I think she was heading down the mountain towards the bigger city over there."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:01 pm

“As long as she’s in the same clothes or we interact some, that should be enough information to identify her off of,” Wyatt said after hearing the more in-depth explanation of his future opponent, “And you think she was heading towards the city north of here? I was already planning on heading there now that I’ve seen what this village had, so that works out for me, and even if I can’t find this specific fighter you met, I’m sure there’ll be at least one strong person in that city I can face.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:07 pm

Tomi nodded happily. "Yup! She seemed like she had a fighter's spirit like you. I think you two will get along. Oh, but don't pull her hair, she got really angry when I did that." The Giantess chatted with Wyatt, looking content that she was able to be helpful for him. "Do you want anything else? I could find you some food or even carry you down the mountain. I don't have much better to do, so I can spare some time to help you." She offered, starting to realize she really liked helping Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:18 pm

“Pull her hair if she ain’t taking our fight seriously? Got it!” The fighting addict jokingly replied to the Giantess’s warning. “You don’t need to assist me with getting down the mountain, that hour long jog will be a way to loosen my muscles after being trapped between your tits. I am curious though, what does a Giantess such as yourself commonly do with your days?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:27 pm

Tomi thought to herself again before answering. "Well, I usually hang out in nature, gather food for myself, clean my waistcloth, try to have fun with any cuties I find, and meet up with other Giantesses whenever I see them. I have a few friends around these parts, we meet up about once a week." She answered him with a smile and a nod.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:37 pm

“Hm… I guess that all makes sense for what you could do given your stature… wait, there are more Giantess around here? Ha!” Wyatt replied, unable to hold back a laugh as he thought of something, “Wow, the guy that warned the village about you must have be really bad at his job, seeing how he has missed such a gigantic detail such as there being other Giantess.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:46 pm

"Ooh, we do a great job at not appearing too often so people don't freak out about us. It's not easy being so big when everyone else is so little." Tomi explained to him, thinking of all of the times she's had to make trips in the night to meet up with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 9:48 pm

"I mean, is there really much to be freaked out about regarding giantess? You guys are the same as everyone else, just on a larger scale," The fighting addict commented as he heard Tomi's explanation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 9:54 pm

"Well.... it's hard to accommodate us and feed us, and like.... if I'm in a village, everyone can always see me, and I can kind of see them, too. Out of sight, out of mind doesn't really work when I'm.... never out of sight." Tomi told Wyatt, appreciative of his perspective but not oblivious to some harsh realities.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:02 pm

"Those sound more like hardships and awkward situations than reasons to be freaked out to me, but who am I to say anything? I haven't lived a day in your nonexistent shoes," The brawling mage replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:06 pm

"Well, people can also get worried. Worried they'll get crushed, or eaten, or smothered, or something. And... it COULD happen, if I got really careless, or an accident happened... or if was a worse person. So, can't exactly tell them to not worry about it. I know it's nothing personal, they're just afraid of what they're not used to. And hey, not everyone is skittish around Giantesses, but, not everyone is not skittish, either." Tomi continued, twirling her hair around one finger.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:30 pm

"I can't counter you there, besides saying that you could just find a place to stick around and slowly get the, as you put it, shorties used to your presence and not be afraid of you," Wyatt replied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:38 pm

"That's an idea, but.... I'd need to get an entire village to agree to having me around, even if only a couple people were scared, I wouldn't want to trouble them. And, it only takes one accident for things to go bad, even if someone doesn't get hurt, a bad scare can be all it takes. Plus, that's with just one Giantess trying to hang around a town. What about my friends? It's not impossible, but, I'm not sure if I'll be the one to do it, you know?" The Giantess chatted, having a surprisingly refreshing and honest chance to share her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:45 pm

"Again, I can understand all that you're saying, but let me throw another thought into the ring. Do you really need to find an entire village that'll agree to having you around?" Wyatt replied before continuing on with his train of thought, and possible joke, "I mean, what'll they do if they don't want you around? Pick you up and move you away? I doubt most villages have the manpower for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next