Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:35 am

With her final trick played, Wyatt didn't tap out after the first round of her dropping those massive tits on him, as that had pushed him straight to the edge of another climax. After that climax was drawn out of him, must likely after this next drop, then he'd tap out before he was completely overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:41 am

"Heh, okay, you've handled this a lot better than most guys. Here it comes!" Tomi cheered before dropping her heavy bust onto Wyatt again, this time with even more force, so much that it almost felt like she could crush him with her chest. Huge, jiggly breasts overcame his every sense and every exposed inch of his body, and Tomi decided to top it all off with a big, tender squeeze to press her titflesh around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:46 am

With the final squeeze, Wyatt poured out the rest of his seed between the giantess's breasts before he tapped on the 'side' of her breast, aka however far he could reach.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:51 am

Tomi chuckled and lifted her breasts off of Wyatt, and before anything else could happen, she leaned down and gave him a kiss from her huge, scarlet lips. "Mwah~ So, that was pretty good, huh? Come on, tell me how great it was!" The Giantess said, incredibly eager and hopeful for Wyatt's approval.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:01 pm

"I'll admit, that was a whole lot better than what you did during our fight," The fighting addict panted as he caught his breath and tried to wipe the lipstick she had just planted on him off, "I wasn't expecting you to have such refined technique over the small movements of those breasts. Then again, I wasn't expecting giantesses to be stealthy either, so maybe it shouldn't have been a surprise."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:24 pm

"Hey, I've had these girls all my life! I should know how to use them, shouldn't I?" Tomi replied as she demonstrated her girls by heaving them up in her hands and then letting them drop with a big jiggle. "But... I'm glad you liked it! Heh, I was actually a little worried that I was gonna disappoint you..." She added, twirling her hair around a finger while Wyatt wiped the physical sign of her affection off. She didn't mind him cleaning himself up.... but she also would've liked if he let it stay. Tomi was a bit too shy to ask him to leave it on, though. And, while Wyatt cleaned himself of the lipstick..... he could just feel how his body was craving more tits, even after he had spent all of his orgasms.

(Wyatt has a Temporary Weakness to Tits! Boob based attacks deal an additional .5 damage to him through his next adventure, and he may be more liable to being tempted by a woman's breasts.)
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:36 pm

Wyatt would have left her sign of affection on him... if it had been a regular-sized and amount of lipstick, not the whole body covering he had on him at the moment. "Well, you haven't disappointed me at all today, so you shouldn't be worrying about that," The magic brawler mentioned as he cleaned himself up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:41 pm

Tomi giggled cheerfully at that assurance, and she gave Wyatt all the space and time he needed to clean himself up. "Good! So... you're gonna head to the next town and look for that woman I told you about, right? Want me to give you a lift?" Tomi offered him, unsure whether he wanted to do it himself or whether he'd like to take the help.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:46 pm

"Hm... Well, I'd appreciate the lift, but I should probably head there by myself," Wyatt replied after a moment of thought, "I know I wouldn't wait to challenge her once I get there and find her, but my body will need a little time to recover from being trapped beneath your breasts, so taking the extra time to get there myself will give me more than enough time to recover."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:52 pm

"Right, right. Good idea. In that case, I'll probably... um, leave you be then. I'm usually somewhere around this mountain range so um..." Tomi blushed a little and paused before continuing. "Just come back here sometime and we could see each other again. Maybe have a little rematch? Oh, but there's no pressure, it's not a big deal." She giggled nervously. "You remember which way to go, right?" Tomi asked just to be sure he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 1:10 pm

"I'll certainly take you up on that rematch at some point," Wyatt commented as he got up and stretched a bit of his sore body before confirming he knew what he needed to do, "I'll head back to the village south of here to pick up my belongs. then to the city north of this mountain range."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 1:25 pm

"Right. Don't take too long, I'm not sure how long that blonde will stick around before moving on." Tomi advised him, smiling at hearing Wyatt confirm that they'd have a rematch soon. Then, the Giantess stood up straight again, towering high, high over Wyatt. "Good luck fighting that blonde, Wyatt!" She cheered from him, giving him a wave.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 1:41 pm

"Thank you," Wyatt replied as he waved back and headed on his way back towards the village that he had heard about Tomi in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 2:00 pm

Tomi waved some more, watching Wyatt as he left until he was out of sight, and then she went on her own way. The Giantess headed west, and well, who knew where she'd be getting off to? With the Giantess not in the way of the roads, it'd probably be a very simple journey for Wyatt to retrieve his things and then embark north to find his next worthy opponent. Still, this probably worked out wonderfully for him, he managed to get a good, even bout with a Giantess, which isn't something most fighters can boast about.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6