Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 4:36 pm

Since she was allowing him the first attack, despite his eagerness for this fight, Wyatt took some time to consider his options. Seeing how he was facing a giantess, and more specifically hitting only her breasts, Wyatt doubted that attempting a leg sweep would do much of anything, so that attack was out of the picture, and the same for any holds he knew... unless twisting her nipple would could as a hold. With his options dwindled down a little, he decided that he show test out her resistance first and see how she handles some electricity in her system. 

(Quivering Palm)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 4:39 pm

Quivering Palm (Cool Crit Success, Charmed (16,75) Fail

Wyatt approached the confident Giantess and struck her full, magnificent breast with his palm, sending a jolt through her that made even the massive woman flinch and wince. "Nngh!" She groaned as she shuddered a bit from the shocks. "Okay... you made me regret giving you a free hit, I'll admit it."

Wyatt: 30 Willpower
Busty Giantess: 28 Stamina, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 4:43 pm

"I'm more surprised that you'd give a free hit to someone confident enough to challenge someone of your stature," The magic brawler admitted in return as he moved straight onto his next attack, a seemingly normal punch towards his busty opponent's tit.

(Power-Up Punch)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Power-Up Punch (30) Success, Charmed (15,21) Fail
Flirty Wink (95) Fail

Wyatt punched her in the breast, this strike much less painful for her and giving her a chance to breathe. "Whew... you know, you're kind of right about that. And, you've got some stuff to back up that confidence, don't you? I like that~" She said, almost sounding like she was flirting with him.

Wyatt: 30 Willpower, Attack Up 0/2
Busty Giantess: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 4:54 pm

Seeing that she will probably take this fight more serious than she had been planning to now that she had seen a bit of what Wyatt could do, Wyatt only became more hyped for the fight to continue, once again throwing what appeared to be an ordinary punch on the surface.

(Concussive Fist)
(How do you do attack up for multi-hitting attacks? Are you giving each hit the boost or the total damage the boost?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:01 pm

(I apply the buff to the total damage dealt. Would there be two rolls for Concussive Fist or is it just one?)

Concussive Fist (39) Fail
Breast Press (3) Crit Fail

Wyatt threw his fist, but the Giantess's breast hardly seemed to even react to his punch that time. She then pushed her boobs forward to try and catch him falling into them, but he backed off just in time, with their vast expanse inches away from his face.

Wyatt: 30 Willpower, Attack Up 1/2
Busty Giantess: 27 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:08 pm

The Giantess unknowingly stopped Wyatt from casting an explosion by thrusting her breasts forward and forcing him to dodge, so he still had a trick up his sleeve with that attack. Seeing how she threw off her balance in her attempt at hitting him with her breasts, Wyatt took full advantage of it to wail on her breast while using some water magic to, not stop the giantess from pulling back, but slow down her recovery.

(Current Strikes)
(It'd be two rolls, as I created it imagining that he could just the explosive as a projectile/ranged attack, therefor the punch and explosion are different attacks. And since you add it to the total damage, I don't feel guilty about using this move now)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:13 pm

Current Strikes (Auto,11,27,58,51) 2 Success, Crit Fail; Charmed (28,15) Fail
Lipstick Stamp (Auto)

Wyatt wailed on the tall Midara's boob, but it was hard to tell whether his blows were actually doing any decent damage or just harmlessly sinking into their vast bounty. By the time his combo came to an end, the Giantess had grown a bit bored of his weak attacks and went for a counter. Her counter being leaning in and giving Wyatt a truly massive kiss, painting his face and the front of his shirt with her fragrant red lipstick.

Wyatt: 29 Willpower, Stamped
Busty Giantess: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:19 pm

"Not so confident your breasts will be enough anymore?" The brawler questioned as he spent a few seconds trying to wipe some of the lipstick off his face. Wyatt was still in the midst of a fight, so regardless of if he got the lipstick off of him or not, he moved in to attack the giantess's ample chest once again. Seeing how bludgeoning strikes weren't doing the trick at hurting the midara, Wyatt wanted to see what an attack that was more of a piercing strike would do to her.

(Attempt to remove stamped, Piercing Thrust)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:22 pm

Remove Stamped (71) Fail, Piercing Thrust (52) Success
Full Immersion (67,41) Fail

The lipstick was stickier than Wyatt gave it credit for, so he abandoned the cleaning for now to step forward and jab his fingers into the Busty Giantess's prodigious boobs. "Ow! You're really strong for a shortie!" She exclaimed, trying to reach over and grab him, but her arm pulled back out of painful reflex.

Wyatt: 29 Willpower, Stamped
Busty Giantess: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:28 pm

It appeared that piercing, or thrusting, attacks proved effective on the midara's breasts... too bad that was the only attack of either of those attributes that Wyatt had, and he didn't plan on attacking the same way over and over again. "It's not all strength, but technique and magic as well," Wyatt replied as he took a few quick steps back and focused on cleaning himself of the lipstick. For him at least, every attack had a purpose and meaning behind it, so he would assume that the lipstick on him must have been preparation for something.

(Remove Stamped)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:38 pm

Removed Stamped (Auto)
Flirty Wink (16,63) Success

Wyatt got all of the lipstick off of himself, or at least enough to where he couldn't notice the rest was there. "Magic? That explains why I felt a shock when you first hit me. That's pretty interesting, I don't see many people fight with fists and magic at the same time." The Giantess said as she leaned in close and winked at Wyatt while her boobs squished into the ground, showing off acres of cleavage. "Tell me more about yourself, cutie." She flirted with him openly.

Wyatt: 29 Willpower, Charmed
Busty Giantess: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:43 pm

Her flirtatious words weren't out of the ordinary, so they really didn't fluster Wyatt, but that couldn't have been said about the sheer amount of squishy breast he was seeing. "W-Well, is that the favor you're asking of me? To learn more about the opponent kicking your ass, or I guess your breast in this case," Wyatt replied as he thought of his next attack, which was only possible since she was leaning in. He planned to burst behind her with a blast of wind and strike the back of her head, and add an extra blast of wind to get him safely back onto solid ground.

(Swift Hammer)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:49 pm

Swift Hammer (52,91) Success, Daze (48) Success
Endless Beauty (5,69) Crit Fail

"Tehe! Nope, it's not, I haven't decided on it yet, but it'll be way better than some small talk, cutie. Count on it." The Midara said with a smirk, before gasping in surprise as Wyatt suddenly dashed behind her head. With a fierce blow, he smacked her head into the plateau, making her clutch her temple in pain. "Owowowow! Hurts a lot more when it's my head!" She complained, losing her composure for a moment.

Busty Giantess: 19 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:54 pm

"You should've kept your guard up, especially when you're going lean in like that and with how your breasts seem to have enough cushioning to soften most of my blows," Wyatt warned her as he got back to solid ground, before having a fun idea and started preparing his most magically intensive action.

(Parallel)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Parallel (Auto)
Endless Beauty (69) Fail

By the time the Giantess's head was feeling less pained, she looked over and saw two Wyatt's facing her down. "What the?.... I'm not seeing double, am I?... And,... fine! I'll keep my guard up plenty! Just watch!" She declared as she psyched herself up, although... she looked like anything but a practiced combatant.

Copy: 0 Willpower, Charmed, 3 Turns Left
Busty Giantess: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:05 pm

"I don't know, are you?" Both Wyatt's replied. She took the word play right out of Wyatt's mouth, and while it wasn't as fulfilling as if he got to use it, he was still pretty proud of thinking of that right on the spot. While it wasn't clear if she was actually seeing double or if there was an addition Wyatt there now, it would soon become clear it was the latter as they each individually moved in for separate attacks.

(Wyatt: Power-Up Punch) (Clone: Quivering Palm)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:09 pm

Power-Up Punch (64) Success, Charmed (26,69) Fail
Quivering Palm (83) Fail
Endless Beauty (47) Fail

The Giantess did indeed have her guard up, and she recognized the incoming palm strike from the clone, so she used her own palm to stop that right in its tracks. But, Wyatt was able to get in close and land his magically enhanced blow on her breast.

Wyatt: 29 Willpower, Charmed, Attack Up 0/2
Copy: 0 Willpower, Charmed, 2 Turns Left
Busty Giantess: 18 Stamina

(No RNG for the Giantess this match, I swear)
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:14 pm

With her seeming to focus on the attacks that she can recognize, the clone continued to act as it prepared the attack she is probably on the most look out for, the finger thrust. And while his clone does that, Wyatt himself prepares an attack he hadn't shown off yet as he raised his leg high into the air... even if it didn't look that high as he stood next to the Giantess's breast.

(Wyatt: Thunderous Ax) (Clone: Piercing Thrust)
(And she is facing an opponent that can actually deal damage in a timely manner)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:18 pm

Thunderous Ax (12) Crit Success
Piercing Thrust (18) Success

Despite the Giantess doing her best to defend herself, she was simply too slow to keep up with her two foes. One breast got hit by thrusting fingertips and the other got trucked by a vicious axe kick. "Ahhhn!" She cried out, a scream somewhere between pain and a lustful moan as she covered her boobs with her hands.

Wyatt: 29 Willpower, Charmed, Attack Up 1/2
Copy: 0 Willpower, Charmed, 1 Turns Left
Busty Giantess: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:23 pm

"It appears that you're enjoying this fight even more than me!" Wyatt and his clone jested as they heard the Giantess's half moan. They attempted to finish off the clone's limited time with a bang... two bangs in fact.

(Wyatt: Concussive Fist) (Clone: Concussive Fist)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:28 pm

Concussive Fist (60,81) 1 Success, Charmed (44,97) Fail
Concussive Fist (100,77) 1 Success, Charmed (87,4) Fail
Mountains of Heaven (Auto)

Both Wyatt and his clone punched in unison, but they couldn't keep their fists planted long enough for the explosions to go off before the Giantess suddenly grabbed both of them in one hand. She lifted her hand and opened the palm, only to see there was only one Wyatt there now. "I gotta fix that, a Midara's opponent always has to enjoy it more than she does." She declared before stepping away from the plateau and placing Wyatt on her huge tits. He had a foothold... wait, was he supposed to fight her like this?! He was too far away to reach any solid ground, and the Giantess looked serious.

Wyatt: 28 Willpower, 2 Charmed
Busty Giantess: 9 Stamina, Mountain
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:34 pm

"So, you were yet to take this completely serious? Or can you escalate the fight even further than this?" Wyatt questioned as he jumped in place to test out the footing on his new battle ground, with his final jump going much higher than all his other ones.

(Grand Slam)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:40 pm

Grand Slam (54) Success
Bottomless Valley (16) Success

His new footing was soft and jiggly, just how a good pair of breasts should feel. Then, he leapt up high and landed with a powerful stomp, making the Giantess flinch. "I was taking this seriously! But, if you don't believe me... try dealing with this!" She told him as the hard impact on her yielding boobs made Wyatt stumble until he tumbled into her cleavage. He couldn't get his footing back, at least, not until he was fully immersed in her warm, pillowy boobs from head to toe. To make sure he couldn't get out, the Giantess gave him a big squeeze, settling him into his titty prison.

Wyatt: 24 Willpower, Charmed, Strong Bound
Busty Giantess: 7 Stamina, Mountain
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:45 pm

To be honest, this was not an unexpected move from the Giantess and it did feel amazing to be completely enveloped by her soft tit flesh, but Wyatt doubted it would be as difficult to escape as she made it sound like it would be. In his training, he had done rock climbing before and climbing out of this should theoretically be easier seeing he sinks into the breasts, making it easy to find foot holds.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next