Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 10:48 pm

The Giantess shook her head. "If I try to force it on them, they will protest purely on the grounds of not having a say in it. And, as big and strong as I am... I run the risk of a skilled adventurer or mage taking up the job of moving me. Even without that, if the villagers get serious about kicking me out, what will I do? Fight back and ruin the chance at getting along?" Tomi asked him, considering the idea but deeming it foolish.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 11:04 pm

"Yeah, that wasn't a serious suggestion and was more of a forced way of making a joke regarding how hardly anyone would be able to act as a bouncer towards you," The fighting addict admitted after seeing his joke go down in flames, "As I said before, I haven't lived a day in your shoes, so you, or someone who has the same shoe size as you, are the only people who'd really know how you should go about befriending villages, or if you even do that."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 11:09 pm

"So far, the decision has been to stay away from villages unless we're passing by, and try to make friends with people we meet randomly. Like with you!" Tomi said before remembering something. "You know... even if my favor for you is telling you about that blonde.... look, I'm a Midara, I'll never say no to having some fun. If you still want to play with my boobs at all, I'll let you. Okay! Got that off my chest..." Tomi added, sighing in relief after telling an accidental pun.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 11:28 pm

Wyatt believed that as it was he who owed the favor, Tomi shouldn’t have used it to tell him of his next desired challenge and that she should have used it for something she wanted, and as she brought up this, he assumed that she wanted to play with him using her chest. “Since you are offering it, I might as experience your best technique,” He replied, wording it so it didn’t sound as if he was just saying so to make her happy, “All I have to do is strip down and lay down, correct?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 11:35 pm

"Really? You want it? I'd be happy to give it to you! Yup, strip and lay down, and I can give you the best boobjob a Giantess can give! You will have tits still on your mind at least for a week, if not longer, but it'll be worth it, it feels amazing!" Tomi said, obviously eager to use her chest to blow Wyatt's mind. But... she seemed friendly and understanding enough. Wyatt could probably tell her that he'd rather not, or at least say he'd rather not get the full service, and she'd probably be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 12:53 pm

“If you have the control to do so, try and limit the time your tits will be on my mind,” Wyatt said as he began to strip down, “As enjoyable as being between your breast was, I wouldn’t want to remember them and get distracted from a good fight.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 1:00 pm

Tomi held a finger to her lips in thought about that. "Hmmm.... I can tryyyyy to make sure it'll only be a week or so, maybe shorter. I'll just stop before you pass out, and that should do it." The Giantess told him, her arm coincidentally pressing against her breasts and making them squish.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 1:06 pm

“And how will you ensure that I won’t pass out?” The brawler questioned as he finished undressing and laid on the ground, ready for the giantess to began, “I doubt you’ll be able to see me throughout this, so should I tap out if I feel like passing out?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 1:14 pm

"I won't be able able see you, but I'll be able to feel you. Plus, yeah, you can tap out. But, trust me, it'll feel amazing if you last as long as you can!" The Busty Giantess said as she repositioned to loom her massive and bouncy breasts above Wyatt's body, and it'd only take one drop for them to become his entire world. "Brace yourself~ Don't want you to tap out right at the start~"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 1:24 pm

“Unless this is drastically better than our fight, I doubt you’ll get me to tap out too quickly,” Wyatt replied, seeing her words as a challenge and wording his own as a sort of challenge as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 1:39 pm

Tomi smirked at him, the last look Wyatt would see on her face for the time being. "This'll be 'drastically better', I promise." She said before she dropped her tits onto him, beginning their little 'challenge'. Their enormous, soft, yielding mass and warm, smooth, blissful skin instantly enveloped Wyatt, and then they started shifting and rolling on his body, trying to find the perfect position while massaging his whole being in boobs.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 2:09 pm

Of course, getting smothered beneath these giant breasts felt amazing, but she’d need to do better if she wanted Wyatt to believe this was her best service, seeing how the previous service he was completely enveloped by her breasts while he was now trapped between her breasts and the ground.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 3:46 pm

Tomi had a plan for this, and... she hoped it'd be to Wyatt's liking! She was putting her all into this, and she'd be a bit disappointed if she didn't live up to his expectations. Eventually, the shifting and rubbing of her breasts forced an erection out of Wyatt, and that's when the real fun started. His manhood was sunk into the cleavage near instantly, and fully engulfed and squeezed before he could register what was happening. This was just a smother session, this was a right and proper titfuck with the biggest boobs Wyatt had ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Now that he was erect, Wyatt could truly see what this service entailed. Compared to when he was captured between her breasts, even though her tit flesh still was against his crotch, this was a whole new sensation when the boobs of a busty giantess were intentionally giving him a boobjob.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 5:10 pm

Tomi pushed her boobs together to make sure they stayed nice and tight around Wyatt's crotch, and then she started pumping and stroking, moving her enormous girls up and down along Wyatt's body to milk his manhood with her breasts while smothering and rubbing the rest of his body at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 5:21 pm

Wyatt’s body shivered and shook as the pleasure ran throughout his entire body, and pre-cum began leaking from his manhood. In addition, with this booby sensation occurring over his entire body, of course it would start drawing moans out from the magic brawler, but most likely, through all the tit flesh between him and the giantess’s ears, Tomi heard none of them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 5:25 pm

Tomi couldn't hear his moans, but she could absolutely feel the way he writhed beneath her breasts, and that was the spur she was looking for. Her boobs kept squeezing and pumping with an intense fervor, never holding back or showing mercy to Wyatt. Things didn't get easier for him, they only got more dire as his fluids started to lubricate Tomi's cleavage, making it effortless for his cock to slide in and out.... even if there was no room him to remove himself completely.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:02 pm

If their ‘challenge’ revolves around how fast Tomi could make Wyatt climax he would of certainly have lost it, as there was no way he was holding back his upcoming climax if she was to keep this up. Luckily for him, it was more about how long he could last beneath and between her massive breasts before passing out, and he had some more time before that’d happen.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:32 pm

Tomi had hit her stride now, and her strategy was to keep the movements of her breasts at this level of speed and intensity until she had driven Wyatt almost to the point of fainting from an overload of pleasure. Pleasure courtesy of her perfect breasts.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:32 am

Before not too long, Tomi and her gigantic girls pushed the fighting addict over the edge of his first of possible many climaxes, with the next soon to come, as the giantess's breasts were even more lubed up and Wyatt had the heightened sensitive of the afterglow of a climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:45 am

Tomi giggled as she felt Wyatt hit his first orgasm, but just one wasn't enough to make this a truly memorable experience for him. Kneading and smothering him with her immense tits, the Giantess used surprising skill to work Wyatt over and force endless titty pleasure into him. His entire body kept sinking into the tender expanse of marshmallow heaven.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:55 am

All this tit flesh and pleasure surely would have broken the mind of an average man by this point, but it'd have to put some more work in to break the mind of the man who was eager to fight any midara that he could. That said, all his experience with midara didn't assist Wyatt with holding back another climax for the busty giantess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:13 am

Tomi smirked and started shaking and jiggling her huge tits, the vibrations reverberating through the titflesh and hitting Wyatt like waves. No matter how he moved and writhed, his cock was plunged into the best cleavage he had ever felt and was given the most assertive paizuri one could ask for. "I won't mind if you admit you really like my boobs, you know?" Tomi playfully teased with a girly giggle, and she had one last trick to play if this still wasn't enough to send Wyatt over the moon.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:21 am

Wyatt would admit that he loved the feel of Tomi's tits... that is, if he could say that through all his moans, and besides, she wouldn't even have been able to hear him say it. The busty giantess could feel the magic brawler continue to shiver and spasm beneath her breasts but couldn't feel any tapping out yet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 11:31 am

Tomi smirked and then enacted her plan. She lifted her tits just barely, pulling the weight off of Wyatt until only the tip of his manhood could feel her chest.... and then she let them drop! It was a big, meaty, hot, jiggly slap of lewd flesh all across his body, and the motion also thrust his erect cock deeper into her cleavage than ever before. Then, she rubbed her tits into his body roughly from side to side.... only to lift them again. Wyatt was about to have those tits dropped on him again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess   Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyatt vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next