Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Hilda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:24 pm

Brin had gotten a letter from a girl named Hilda who went to a school that was in a very large monastery. She wrote that she needed his help to save her from a large problem. As he arrived at the monastery, he was welcomed through the front door and was given the dorm number of where Hlilda's room was. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:30 pm

Brin scratched his head, a bit confused. He was happy that he was needed, but how in the world did this girl named Hilda even know who he was? And what in the world could she need his help with? But he was a knight, and he was duty bound to help people in need. And it certainly didn't hurt that where she lived was almost overflowing with beautiful girls. He followed the directions to get to the girls room, the faint smell of sweet perfume guiding him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:35 pm

As he walked towards the room he was indicated, he could see many pretty ladies who seemed to giggle and blew him kisses. As he arrived outside the room, he could smell a very sweet scent from the room. The door was closed but was decorated with flowers on the door. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:41 pm

Brin felt himself blush as the pretty girls giggled and blew him kisses, his gaze drawn to their beautiful bodies and shiny lips. But he shook his head, trying to focus. Even though that was difficult from the sweet perfume filling his nose. Happy he found the room, he did the chivalrous thing, which was of course, knocking. "Hello? Hilda? My name is Brin. I got your letter requesting my help with something!" He said, wondering what the girl was like and what she had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:45 pm

As he knocked and announced his arrival, the door was opened by a pink haired woman who was wearing a black outfit that really showed off her curves. She had pretty sparkly makeup on her face and wore a pair of high heeled boots. "Finally, I was waiting for you." she said as she grabbed his arm and pulled him into her room. Her room was very large with two bean bag chairs in it, a large walk in closet, a huge vanity and other things scattered around. "let me take a quick look at you." she said as she examined the knight.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:50 pm

"Wha-?!" Brin exclaimed in surprise as he was dragged inside of the girl's room. It was slightly messy, but he didn't even notice that because of how feminine it was. Girly and pink decor was all over the place, including the vanity that was piled high with sparkly, girly makeup. Combined with how beautiful the girl turned out to be, the knight was totally tongue tied. He could barely say a word as the girl examined him, his face as red as a strawberry as she got close to him. He couldn't help but stare at her outfit, curves, and sparkly makeup...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:53 pm

"You are perfect. I called you here because I am looking for a new BFF and I think you would make the perfect BFF for me. We will have so much fun together." she said with a large smile, jumping a little as she is excited at the prospect of a new BFF to spend all her time with.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:57 pm

"BFF? I-I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean..." He said, clearly confused. Was this what she needed his help with? Of course, he was happy she wasn't in danger or anything, but it was certainly a strange request to make out of the blue like that. He almost agreed right then and there because of how lightheaded he felt being stuck in that girly room, but something about this felt slightly off...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:02 pm

"My new best friend forever. Someone to hang out with, talk, get makeovers with, talk about more 'fun' things with and who can help me keep on top of things for school." she said, listening out what she is expecting from her best friend like it was a job that Brin had come to interview for. She seemed to have already made up her mind and was letting him know what he would be doing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:06 pm

"I... see..." He said, pondering the girl's words. It didn't sound too bad, honestly. Spending time with a girl like her, spending all his time with her, getting makeovers together... wait a minute... "S-sorry, but I'm a guy! I-I don't know if this is..." He said, the apprehension clear on his face as he reflexively took a step back. Maybe he was wrong, but she didn't seem like the type to take no for an answer about this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:08 pm

"You may look like a guy for now, but just leave it to your best friend Hilda. I could totally give you a new look that will break many hearts." she said as she gave him a wink as she went to her closet and started to dig around for a few things, seemingly ignoring his earlier rebuke to her offer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:13 pm

Part of Brin wanted to stand right there, doing nothing as she made him up into a beautiful, sexy girl just like her. Her girly, happy, permanent BFF... But although it was hard, he fought through the haze that the girly room and the sweet perfume put him in to try and muster a weak refusal. "I'm sorry, Hilda. I'm sure you'd be a very lovely friend, b-but I think I might need to go." He said, inching closer to the door while her back was turned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:22 pm

As he inched towards the door, he could see that it was locked tight. As he turned around, he saw he exit the closet. "Look bestie, we will match." she said, holding another copy of the outfit that she was wearing. She seemed to have zero intention of letting him leave.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:25 pm

"M-matching outfits?! That's..." He said, staring at her sparkly made up smile and the sexy black outfit she was holding up. It looked so tight, and feminine, and sexy. It was hard for him to stay focused as a small part of him tried to fiddle with the doorknob, as if some small part of him was trying to fight back against the girl's charms. Even if being her BFF sounded so good...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:28 pm

"Before we get you dressed, we need to touch up on your makeup. Why don't you take a seat at the vanity and let me work on that for you." she said as she laid the outfit on the bed and pulled a chair out from the vanity, motioning for him to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:30 pm

"M-makeup too..." He said, entranced by her words. It just sounded too good to be true. In that girly room with the sweet perfume making him dizzy and lightheaded, it was so hard to fight back against her. Barely in control of his body, he slowly went towards Hilda and took a seat at the vanity, all those tubes and bottles of sparkly makeup filling up his vision...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:39 pm

Friendly Touchup = auto

Without him resisting, she started to do his eyes up like hers. Soon his eyes had a pink eye shadow covering his eyes, giving him very seductive eyes that would make anyone's heart skip a beat. "Your eyes are looking better babe, but we still have some work to go." she said, with a wink that made him feel strangely calm.

Brin: 29, 1 BFF
Hilda: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:43 pm

Brin saw his eyes in the mirror, the sparkly pink eyeshadow drawing his gaze. He couldn't help but give a girly wink at the mirror, marveling at them. It was very girly and over the top, but also very beautiful. "Y-yes... L-lots more work to go..." He said, some small part of him trying to fight back from the makeover he was stuck in.

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Resist = 67
Friendly Touchup = auto

Unable to resist his desires, he makes no move to avoid her makeup. She soon starts to apply a pink blush to his cheeks that gives his face a very soft feminine look to it. She only adds to the look by applying a glittery finish over the blush, giving him cheeks that screams total girl. Hilda touches up on her own sparkles to show how matching they were getting.

Brin: 28, 2 BFF, charmed (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:51 pm

Brin blushed as he saw how pink and sparkly his cheeks looked now. Just like the beautiful girl that was dolling him up to be just like her. They were so pink and glittery and girly, it was hard for him to even form a thought in his head. He weakly tried to get up from the chair to put up some weak semblance of a fight, even as he admired how pretty he looked now...

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:56 pm

Resist: 71
Friendly Touchup = auto

Hilda moves on to his lips as he was fighting with his own feelings. She applied a light pink lipstick before she started to apply a coat of sparkly lip gloss to give him the perfect kissable lips. She touches up on her lipstick as she gets close to him. Revealing her phone, she takes a selfie of the two of them with matching makeup. "Now you are looking better, we need to fix your hair but that can wait a bit." she said with a smile as she looked at the pic with pure excitement.

Brin: 26, 4 BFF, charmed (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:02 pm

He couldn't help but pucker his newly made-up lips for the selfie as the camera flash got in his head. Did he just... pose like a girly girl for the photo? But the more he stared at his sparkly, plump, beautiful pink lips, the more he had to fight to get up from the chair. If he wasn't careful, he'd be stuck as her permanent, girlified BFF in no time. And that would be terrible! Wearing so much makeup all day long... "Y-yeah... M-maybe we can put on more makeup soon, too... So pink and sparkly..."

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:10 pm

Calming message: 50

Maybe I can help you relax?" she says as she started to message his shoulders that made him feel very comfortable. "I hope your paying attention, because as my BFF we will usually give each other messages to help each other relax." she said as she guided him to lay down on one of the bean bag chairs, a feeling of relaxation flowing through his body.

Brin: 23, 5 BFF, charmed (2), downed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:13 pm

Brin felt Hilda lay him on one of the pink, girly bean bag chairs, his body sinking into it as he felt Hilda's hands and chest press against him in the massage. His blush only grew as he felt his stress and will to fight back against the girl slowly get kneaded away. "Urgh... B-but I don't need to relax! I need to get out of here before it's too late..." He said under his breath, trying to escape from that pink prison of softness.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:21 pm

Get Up = 79
Best Friend’s Pampering = 36

As he tries to get up, he feels Hilda remove his shoes and some of the armor around his legs as she starts to message the legs. "Oh dear, your legs seem so tense. My BFF shouldn't have tense legs, unless we have been walking alot together." she said she she started to message his legs and feet, giving pointers on messaging the muscles to make sure they get relaxed. She would repeat this with his arms and hands, discarding the armor to the corner of the room as his arms and legs felt softer and so good as she continues to pamper him.

Brin: 19, 6 BFF, charmed (1), Bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Hilda
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next