Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Hilda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:25 pm

Brin felt his body relax more and more in that girly bean bag chair as Hilda discarded all of his armor, leaving him in only a fraction of the clothes he had just a short while ago. This was really not going well for him at all, his resistance rapidly falling to the girl and her massage. "M-maybe... we could even have my toenails painted too! I mean after all, my legs should look their best while we're relaxing." He blurted out, not believing he said those humiliating suggestions. He tried to get up, fighting the warm, fuzzy feelings that were keeping him trapped.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:30 pm

Struggle: 21

Brin couldn't bring himself to get up. "That's a wonderful idea girlfriend." she said as she took the time while he was still relaxed to apply nail polish to his toes, using delicate care to make sure she applied an even coat across each nail. "I hope you know that I expect you to paint my nails later tonight, girl." she said as she gave him tips to paint nails like a pro.

Brin: 18, 6 BFF, Bind
Hilda: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:04 pm

"Y-yeah... That does sound really fun..! Hehe..." He said, failing to suppress a girlish giggle as his toenails were made pink, sparkly, and girly, matching the layers of makeup plastered on his face. With his newly feminized nails, he tried again to get up, despite how much fun it was having his masculinity completely destroyed by the lazy girl as his head was stuffed full of girly advice and tips.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:07 pm

Struggle: 68

"What are you doing? You need to let your nails dry.: she said, with a disappointed look on her face. She smiled as she had an idea. "Why don't you show me how well you learned?" she said, turning around to offer her shoulders to him.

Brin: 18, 6 BFF
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:12 pm

Brin stared at the girl's shoulders, her shapely curves and behind in full view of him. Despite knowing it was what she wanted and would only lead him further down the feminine rabbit hole he was falling into, he couldn't help but try to give Hilda a massage. He didn't have a chest like her's to rub against her, but he tried with his hands as best he could, all that girly advice running through his head. "R-right! Anything for you, Hilda! Let's see..."

(Calming Massage)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:16 pm

Calming Massage = Auto

Due to her not resisting, he was able to start to message her shoulders in the same manner as she did before. She relaxed into the bean bag chair as she smiled as he took her lesson to heart. "You are a fast learner bestie." she said, proud of what she has instilled in him so far.

Brin: 18, 7 BFF
Hilda: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:26 pm

The knight didn't know whether to be proud or mortified that he was already so good as massaging the girl just like she did to him. Maybe he'd even better if he had a chest as bouncy as hers to press against her... "W-wait, why am I doing this? I need to stop before..." He trailed off, trying to shake the thought out of his mind as he tried to focus, the sweet perfume and heavy makeup on his face threatening to break that concentration.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:32 pm

Intense Concentration: 40
Lazy chatting: 2

He manages to restore some of his willpower as she was relaxing in her chair. "Why did you stop? Do you just want to hang for a little bit? Grab some beanbag and we can just hang out." she said, offering to let him catch his breath in the chair.

Brin: 22, 7 BFF (must decide if he accepts)
Hilda: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:42 pm

This was a trap. It was totally, obviously a trap. So then why couldn't Brin say no? He had to try and fight it, but the offer was too tempting. Especially with how soft he knew the pink bean bag chairs were... "...Well, maybe a bit wouldn't hurt. We can talk about makeup, or cute boys, or..." He said, his frazzled mind having trouble focusing. He stood, practically begging Hilda to put him in his place for some hanging out and girl talk.

(Accept)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:47 pm

"Thanks sweetie. What are some things you like? I would love to try something new with my new BFF. Do you want to talk about boys as well? I wouldn't mind if we double dated as well. I know a cute pair of twins a few towns over I could invite to the school for a fun date." she said as the two sat and talked.

Brin: 24, 8 BFF (Must reveal weakness)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:52 pm

Brin couldn't help but say the first thing that came to his mind, his head empty other than all the wonderful things he wanted to chat about and do with his girly new bestie. "Y-yes, please! I'd love to talk about cute boys with you, Hilda! And I love so many things, like dressing up in the girliest outfits imaginable and wearing tons of makeup. And I love lipstick as well. T-tons of it! Wearing so much I can't put on any more, being teased and humiliated with it, lipstick graffiti..." He said, unable to stop gushing about it as he laid on the bean bag chair next to her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:57 pm

"Wow hun, I could use you to practice more styles. Maybe tonight we could have a sleepover and give each other really creative makeovers. I want to hear about some of the other girls you met during your travels and how they did their makeup. I think the two of us could improve on their styles and really set some trends at the school. We will need to get some cute boys to worship us like the queens we are." she said with a giggle as they continued to sit in their chairs. "What do you think about heels?" she asked her new BFF.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:02 pm

Brin clapped his hands excitedly, barely even registering that he should be trying to resist those wonderful ideas she gave him. "Yes please! All of that sounds amazing! Let's be sure to do all of that! Creative makeovers, cute boys, and trend setting! And for heels, of course the girlier and taller, the better! Super brightly colored and shiny, too." He said, his body sinking further into the girly pink bean bag chair as his rational mind starting to drift away slightly...

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:07 pm

Friendly Footwear: Auto

"Why don't we see how your feet would look in one of my high heeled boots." she said, removing one of the boots she was wearing to show off her own cute stocking feet. She removed the stocking as well as she ran it up his leg before forcing his foot into the high heeled shoe. "How do you like it girl?" she asked her friend, hoping she liked it. What partly surprised Brin was the fact that the shoe fit his foot perfectly.

Brin: 22, 9 BFF
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:13 pm

Brin admired how his feet looked in the stocking and heeled boots. It fit him so well and it felt soft and incredible on his leg. "Oh my gosh, I love it! I-I'm sure it'd go great with your outfit too..." He said, trying to get up from the chair to try walking. The tiny part of his mind that wanted to resist reached for his shield that was next to the chair, but the super high heel made it impossible to walk, so he knew it was destined to fail.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:17 pm

Shield Protection: 65
Friendly Footwear: 44

"Hold on sweetie. Let me get the other one on your first." she said, forcing him back into the bean bag chair as she removed her other boot and stocking before taking great care to put them onto him. With a big smile, she helps him stand up as he took his first steps in the cute pair of high heeled boots.

Brin: 20, 11 BFF, disadvantage (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:22 pm

He couldn't resist at all as Hilda gave him another soft stocking and girly high heeled boot. "T-thank you, bestie! I-I love being called sweetie, too..!" He said with another instinctively girlish giggle. He tried to focus his mind, but he wanted to walk in his new heels so badly, his hips swaying side to side with each step...

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:29 pm

Intense concentration: 72, 30
Friendly hug: 12

Part of him manages to concentrate to restore his will, but he was caught off guard as he was pulled into a loving hug by Hilda. "Are you ready to finish your look and mark the beginning of our friendship?" she asked as she held him close. She could hear his heart pounding and she was ready to complete her new BFF's look.

Brin: 22, 12 BFF, disadvantage (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:33 pm

How in the world could he say no to an offer like that? Finishing his look, forever making him Hilda's girly BFF, and marking the start of all the "fun" things they'd do together... Feeling the makeup on his face, the stockings and heeled boots on his legs, and knowing what was in store for him, there was only one answer he could give as he felt her body and soft breasts press against him. "Y-yes, please! Please make me look as pretty and perfect as you, bestie..!"

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:38 pm

BFFs With Hilda: Auto

With his full consent, Hilda went to work, removing the rest of his armor before replacing his underwear with a black lack bra and panties set, and a copy of her black dress. She sat him back at her vanity as she started to apply some products to his hair as it started to grow long and pink like hers. Once it had grown, she had styled it in the same manner as her own hair. She lead him over to a large mirror as she had him stare as the pink haired beauty that he had now become.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:41 pm

Brin stared at himself in the mirror, barely believing that it was himself. There he was, wearing Hilda's sexy black dress, with hair silky and pink just like her's, and with all the pink, sparkly makeup that she had on too. "I'm... so pretty..!" He whispered, his heart filled with feminine bliss as he glow a kiss to the mirror with his sparkly pink lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:47 pm

"Yes girl. Work it." she said as she was taking pictures of her new BFF. "Why don't you sit down while we talk about a few things." Hilda said as she went over to her bed, pulling out some paperwork that she was filling out. "We need to get you registered at the school, especially if your going to be a student and my new roomate." she said as she handed 'her' the paperwork. It had a list of many classes a midara would need to take to become a master seductress. Brin could see she had already picked some classes like fashion, makeup, and message. Brin had a few open slots for other courses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:51 pm

Brin smiled, happy to enroll asap. After all, he was sure that being with his BFF and taking all of those classes was going to be tons of fun. And she even picked out so many good classes too! "Hehe, thanks bestie. Here, I have a couple others I'd love to take too~" He said, putting in courses about seducing cute boys and social media along with the fashion, makeup, and massage ones. He had a packed schedule, that was for sure~
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:55 pm

"Your new bed will come tomorrow. I did want to ask if you would want me to give you boobies like mine? I was thinking we could go on that double date tomorrow with those twins I told you about and bring them back for a night of fun?" she suggested as she pulled out a pink bottle and offered it to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 8:25 am

"That sounds like a great idea, Hilda! I mean, what's the point of having lips like these if there's no one I can smooch with them! Hehe~" He said with a girlish giggle, his thoughts now totally obsessed with hanging out with his BFF and everything girly. Without even thinking, he took the pink bottle and eagerly drank it down, the sweet liquid pouring down his throat as his chest started to feel warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Hilda   Brin Vs Hilda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Hilda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next