Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.

Go down 
+77
Proot
LunarBlade
Ivory_the_chocobo
GenericUsername420
ZeroBeat
WuvWuv
SnuggleBun
Deweye
Lipstick_Brat
Anonymous469964
DNHumanBeing
Luizu
Kilprel
Moss-182
Carayn
Present
Biscuits_Man
Luhyzi
Weatherkeep
Calamity
LastSorrow
ConTheMink
Crizice
herwillingslave
MexicanSchnitzel
Removed
PieForPi
Winged Aegis
DarkHeroAxel
Kingoffusion
ZengumitheCandymouse
X_Simply-Perfect_X
Mizuhashi
Jello
AzureTyrant
No one
Vampire'sThrall
Warrior of Darkness
VulcanS
sfbirdie
forest Assasin
[Account Inactive]
Insomnia
DarkTemplar13
wolfzero001
Celesty
Kephry
Dataslycer
hapless_agonist
Craicte
SoloWingPixy
Cyberstrike
palatude
Lady Malboro
Ignia
bapswent
BurningVulcan
kissfan
deus111
jonathan123
Ziggy
unknownwatcher
Eredin
Badoxe
SomeGuy
LipsInfinity
Kis-aragi Rana
GingerLipstick
NeoGeno450
guametsunami
hertzez
anon64
Lightshock16
tsurugikage
argaz003
Mkmd13
Caustic_Clown
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
MexicanSchnitzel

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 4:44 am

Anyone want to RP against my intentionally silly and weak character? Erik the Quick? Partly to test his mechanics but also to have some fun and learn how the RPs on this server go. Smile
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:21 pm

Hey so this isn't necessarily a request (though I am open), I just wanted clarification on Crits. I've had a few people do crits differently from eachother and was wondering if there's a standardized way to go about it.

I've had people play where Evens Above 85 are Crit Successes, and Odds Below 16 are Crit Fails, which is how it's written in the RP Rule's ref

But I've also had people play it so that Any Number Above 85 or Below 16 is a crit, be it success or fail, so a 2 could be a crit success and an 87 be a crit fail.

I just wanna get some clarification, thank you!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:27 pm

Basically it just comes down to the DM's preference.

I know there was talk somewhat recently about changing the crit ranges to 1-10 and 90-100. So that's what I've been using for any thread that wasn't started before then.
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:37 pm

Gotcha! Thank you
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 3:24 am

SnuggleBun wrote:
Hey so this isn't necessarily a request (though I am open), I just wanted clarification on Crits. I've had a few people do crits differently from eachother and was wondering if there's a standardized way to go about it.

I've had people play where Evens Above 85 are Crit Successes, and Odds Below 16 are Crit Fails, which is how it's written in the RP Rule's ref

But I've also had people play it so that Any Number Above 85 or Below 16 is a crit, be it success or fail, so a 2 could be a crit success and an 87 be a crit fail.

I just wanna get some clarification, thank you!

I use all numbers above 85 and below 15, which techinically means that, if i'm dm'ing, you have a ugly 14% chance of crit-succeeding and crit failing, making a total of 28% crit chance.

It's a broken number and i hate myself for not being man enough to pump it up to 30
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Would anyone be up to help me give Flora her first shot at getting utterly lewded during battle?
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 1:55 pm

I know it says 'player character' on her sheet, but folks have commented that my lady Violet Henbane works just as well as a Midara-stand-in! In terms of character, too, I think they'd be a good match, message me if you're interested and I'll be open to DM Smile
Back to top Go down
WuvWuv

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
I know it says 'player character' on her sheet, but folks have commented that my lady Violet Henbane works just as well as a Midara-stand-in! In terms of character, too, I think they'd be a good match, message me if you're interested and I'll be open to DM Smile
Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:47 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:

She sounds amazing! I'd love to see what happens when my character goes up against her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:50 pm

I've been meaning to ask about Erik for a while, since you seem to be struggling to find someone to DM for you - I've got 3 threads going rn but shoot me a message and we can plan stuff out Smile
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:57 pm

Hah. Figure people are just busy. He's a silly character anyhow. But thanks, will do.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 12:48 pm

I would love to fight Lisa the Level Eater.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 5:31 pm

Hey hey! Finished tweaking my character Gale earlier and would love to RP against someone with him. If anyone's free lol just let me know
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 9:17 pm

I'm new to the RP scene here, looking for someone to help me learn the ropes through a test RP, I'm sorry if this isn't allowed here
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 6:26 pm

Anyone want to RP against my intentionally silly and weak character? Erik the Quick?

Partly to test his mechanics but also to have some fun and learn how the RPs on this server go, haven't ever gotten around to trying it here.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 12:41 pm

anyone want to RP against my updated Character Ivory_the_chocobo?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 5:25 am

Anyone who can run the midara wrestling league against me?

Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 12:21 pm

anyone willing to run some pokemoms against Ivory?
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 7:38 am

Hmm... I should get back into the swing of things a little. Any takers for somebody who has been out of the loop for a while?
Back to top Go down
LunarBlade

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:57 am

Anyone be willing to run my first character through anything? I'd be down for anything, just trying to learn the ropes and test him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat May 27, 2023 1:03 pm

LunarBlade wrote:
Anyone be willing to run my first character through anything? I'd be down for anything, just trying to learn the ropes and test him out.

Did you ever get anyone to DM for you?
Back to top Go down
LunarBlade

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat May 27, 2023 5:18 pm

Sadly no, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySun May 28, 2023 4:54 pm

I could run something for you if no one else has approached you yet. My activity tends to be sporadic, though.
Back to top Go down
LunarBlade

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySun May 28, 2023 7:15 pm

Insomnia wrote:
I could run something for you if no one else has approached you yet. My activity tends to be sporadic, though.

No worries! I would still like to, but a week with no response did kind of kill the motivation I had when I joined. I know there are a fair few active threads going right now though, so I was just trying to be patient, assuming they wanted to finish out those before any of those folks started a new one.
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Rp with anyone    1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Hey, if anyone is interested in rp with a protogen that likes kisses, facesitting, and smothering, feel free to message me and rp. I’m free all the time ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next