Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Gage would’ve crossed his arms if he could’ve but he couldn’t’ve due to the sudden sensation of being wrapped up in the demoness’ embrace. Her warmth was still searing but his skin had grown accustomed to it by this point. It didn’t help that the mocking tone of voice only served to kick his pride into overdrive but also cause him to go wild with lust at the gentle teasing. To say there was a war of conflicting feelings in the grappler would be an understatement.

“Y-You’re makin’ it really hard not to touch you right now. I only don’t know if I’d slug ya’ or if I’d plant my face between your thighs—“

The latter. Definitely the latter.

As her deft hands cranked and slid up and down his cock, he couldn’t help but feel a twitch radiate in her hands at her beckoning. A fire had started to rise in his gut, the tell tale sign a it was coming to the rising action before the climax. He could only pant through his mouth, swirling the thick fog away and around his own heated breath. He couldn’t keep the tough guy act up for long. His tone had changed. All because Toushiko pressed her advantage and treated him so sweetly.

“P-Please, Toushiko... I need you. I want you to take every part of me, it’s yours. I don’t want this to end, pleasepleasepleaseeee—“

As his heightening climax approached, he felt his resolve slip and crumble away like sand in the face of a tsunami, being pulled under by an unrelenting rip current. He couldn’t hold out on her any longer but his one last attempt at control was to not finish the story— not yet. His words were frantic, desperate. There wasn’t a structure to his words, so much. These were the words of a man willing to do anything for someone who had control over him and his release.

His cock echoed his sentiments by throbbing in the soapy, toned hands of the red oni. The wrestler’s back arched as a sensitive spot under the head was brushed with Toushiko’s sudsy assault. He was all hers and in the end, that was how he liked it. Fighting back and establishing control felt so overrated now, just like it did with Pash during their match.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 am

"Thaaat's right," Toushiko purred as Gage's indignation faded along with his resistance. She felt his cock twitch in her fingers as his body practically shook with desire in her embrace. He'd even resorted to begging for her to let him cum, and the fact that those desperate words were coming from someone who'd given her two knockout blows in a row earlier filled her with such deep satisfaction that she couldn't stop a small, pleasured moan from escaping into his ear. She took her arm off Gage's chest and slid it between their bodies, rubbing her pussy with her fingers.

Oh, yeah, she was definitely getting turned on by all this.

She started massaging her clit faster, building up her own climax as she built up Gage's. "You need me?" She chuckled. "Well, I dunnooooo~" she said in a singsong voice. "Ya do look pretty cute like that, y'know," she murmured. "Your strength melted, your pride thrown away...you're all mine now."

Toushiko knew her words rang true. Hung on the very precipice of release, with so much pleasure built up just waiting to burst, she knew that Gage would do anything for her. Indeed, he already had; begging certainly wasn't something the prideful wrestler was quick to fall to. If Toushiko felt the urge at that moment, she could probably get him to do...well, whatever she wanted. She toyed with the idea while she continued pleasuring herself, and her panting grew heavier in Gage's ear. Would it really be so bad to push him a little further?

...Eh...

Nah, I've taken enough.

As fun as it was to toy with Gage like this (and as much as it was getting her off), she'd teased him more than enough already. Continuing at this point would be like beating the crap out of an opponent who'd already given up. Besides, she thought with a grin, I've already gotten what I wanted.

"Buuut, I guess I can oblige ya," she teased. "It's okay. Ya don't have to tell me how the fight ended...'cause I think I already know." Her voice lowered to a quiet whisper. "When you had her in the Punishplex...you'd already lost, hadn't ya? Hell, you must've given up minutes in—ya just hadn't realized it yet." She giggled. "Oh, sure, she mighta' put some real sexy moves on ya, but in the end, it was her tender, sweet personality that won ya over, wasn't it?" She closed her eyes and kissed his ear. "Like love at first sight," she murmured. "Your dick wasn't really what stopped ya from hurtin' her...it was your heart, ain't that right?"

She chuckled. "Well, either way, ya gave me everything I asked for. What a good li'l boy you are," she cooed. "C'mere. It's time for your last reward..." Her lips parted as she leaned her head forward, and firmly secured her lips over Gage's, smoothly sliding her tongue into his compliant mouth. Her hand started pumping harder and faster on his cock, clearly trying to get him to release his pent-up orgasm. Meanwhile, her other hand slid faster and faster over her pussy, and she moaned into Gage's mouth as she came closer and closer to a climax.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:33 am

‘All mine.’ That was what drove him up the damn wall. Being told the sexy, undeniable, irrefutable truth like that made him determined on spiraling deeper for her, giving her anything and everything had she deemed it necessary. Gage felt her arm slip away and fall behind his back to start that repeated, rhythmic movement and it only stacked the impending entrancement that he was falling under. Knowing that she found this just as hot as he did made him almost lose his mind.

Then, he got it. After much teasing and goading and sexy, sexy torture he got it. Toushiko was going to grant him release. It didn’t help matters that she detailed Gage’s fall to Pash as she picked up her stroking pace, laying accusations against him while Gage could only moan in agreement. This fall into depravity seemed to have lasted forever. Surely Toushiko could feel how hard his heart was pumping the fanfare of her triumph from toe to... well, tip.

Then, she deemed it was time to finish him off and Gage nodded and groaned desperately into his captor’s mouth, flicking and wrapping his tongue around her own. His balls ached from the pent up pressure and the wrestler could feel her aiming to cum in unison with him, coaxing him to release quicker than previously thought. That’s when his cock tensed up and began the telltale throbbing motion that signaled impending release. As the sensation came on, Gage could only shudder and shake in orgasm as he silently cried with unbridled pleasure into Toushiko’s open mouth. He spurted a large load all over Toushiko’s hand and forward onto the tile floor, desperately wanting her to continue pumping him dry. This was probably the best orgasm he had had in... well, years. And a feeling of adoration for the Oni washed over him as a result of her skilled interrogation.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 1:04 am

Gage's throbbing cock, his bucking hips, his desperate moans...Toushiko knew it was time. She squeezed her hand around his member as he came, milking out every drop he had. At the same time, his pleasured cries into her mouth were what pushed her over the edge, and she whined to match them as she climaxed alongside him. Both her hands kept furiously stroking as they came, prolonging their orgasms and coaxing out every last spurt of their love juices.

Eventually, she slowed her pace to a stop. She gave Gage one last kiss before parting with his mouth, a saliva trail connecting their lips. They stared into each other's eyes, the only sounds in the shower being their heavy breathing and the warm water falling against their skin. Then Toushiko sighed happily and slowly leaned back against the wall, letting Gage's head rest between her breasts. He could feel her heart pumping inside her chest as she moved her hand up to gently stroke his hair.

She took her other hand off her pussy and glanced at her fingers, seeing them positively soaked in her juices. Giggling quietly, she moved her hand tantalizingly in front of Gage's face, inviting him to taste the fruits of his submission. The soap had washed off long ago, leaving only the delicious nectar of her womanhood.

"Y'know...I didn't really expect I'd go that far with the teasin'," she said with a chuckle. "But hey, it worked out in the end, didn't it? I got my info, and you got an amazing orgasm." She pursed her lips in thought, and shrugged. "Well, I guess I got one too, but hey, that's life, ain't it?" She grinned. "Ya deal with the devil, and the devil always comes out on top."

"Now, that Pash probably has a bunch of other moves and tricks up her sleeve, but let's leave that for later," she said quietly. "I dunno if either of us have it in us for another, aheh, interrogation right now." She sighed again. "Think I might be gettin' pretty tired, actually. What about you?"

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:33 am

As his shuddering orgasm wound down to a few twitches here and there, he felt like everything he had was taken straight out of him by Toushiko’s deft hands. Leaning back and lying against her felt like an absolute dream, fatigue threatening to overtake him. As the Oni offered her own wetness to him on her hand, Gage didn’t hesitate to suck every finger of hers dry and even drag his tongue across her palm with a soft moan of indulgence.

After tasting her delicious fruits of a well-earned orgasm he leaned back against her and nestled into her breasts, just offering dreamy ‘mm-hmms’ to her inquiries as he got lost to the sensation of her playing with his hair.

“Yeah, I’m pretty beat m’self... Night cap and some spooning, then?”

The wrestler then got up on his knees to turn and face Toushiko before he pretty much sat in her lap, wrapping his legs around her waist and arms around her neck, giving her a dreamy stare. It wasn’t long before he went to her neck and started to give her some tender kisses around the base of her neck and on her throat. Gage murmured between kisses, “I can’t tell ya— how glad I am that tonight happened. ‘N’ the next time— we do this can’t come soon enough, honestly—“

The grappler kissed along her jaw, up her cheek, to her forehead and the base of her horn before bringing it back to her mouth and giving her a soft, open mouth kiss as a crescendo to the worship of her body.

When they broke apart, Gage stood up and extended a hand to help pull his red enchantress to her feet before he deigned to finally shut the shower off. He grabbed a towel for himself and what could be surmised as a large beach towel for Toushiko, not wanting to keep her waiting.

“Fair warning but I sleep nude, hope that’s not an issue—“

With that tidbit out in the open, Gage didn’t bother to get dressed and simply walked his bare ass out of the bathroom and back to the apartment where his king size bed was located in the north corner facing the tv and the like. Gage turned down the bed and sat in the edge of it, waiting for his sleeping companion to go on and join him.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:18 am

Toushiko giggled at the ticklish sensation of Gage lapping at her palm. When he was done, she lowered it to drape across his chest as he snuggled more comfortably against her body. It was like they'd melted together, and honestly, Toushiko probably could've fallen asleep right then and there. Her eyes closed, and her breathing calmed itself down.

Right when she started to drift off, she felt Gage shift around and wrap his limbs around her body. She cracked her eyes open to see Gage staring at her with similarly half-lidded eyes. Chuckling, she hugged him closer in a lover's embrace and let him kiss his way up her neck, stroking his hair as he did so. Between each of his kisses, she leaned down and gently gave him one of her own, kissing him all over his face. "Same here, Gagey-boy," she purred, eventually meeting his mouth with hers in a soft but firm french kiss. "Mmh...Same here."

When Gage slowly stood up and offered her a hand up, she took it with no objections, standing back up to her full height as Gage turned the water off and handed her a towel befitting of her size. "Ah, it's fine, don't worry about it," she said casually. "Fact is, I do too. Well, at home, anyway." She shrugged. "I figure this is close enough. What's yours is mine, right?" She chuckled and finished drying herself off, leaving the towel on top of Gage's. She followed him out of the bathroom, but instead of continuing to his bedroom, she strolled over to her bag of goodies and started fishing for something. Pulling out a fairly unremarkable bottle with some fancy writing in what Gage recognized as Japanese, she glanced over toward him. "Ya got any cups around here?"

Following his direction, she set down two of his glasses and poured her drink about halfway in one glass, and nearly to the top in the other. When she was done, she screwed the cap back on the bottle and shoved it back in her bag—in what was probably the first time that Gage had ever seen her not drink an entire bottle of something at once. She brought the glasses over to Gage's bed, sitting down right next to him and handing him the one filled halfway.

"Before ya ask, no, nothin' weird about this one," she said with a snicker. "No heatin' of the blood, no crazy aphrodisiacs, no miracle healin'. Just good, hard, liquor!" She raised her glass toward Gage in a toast. "Cheers, to the newest of friends!"

Toushiko then proceeded to knock back her entire drink like it was second nature to her—which it probably was. After a couple gulps, she lifted the glass from her lips with a satisfied sigh and a smile. She set the glass down on Gage's nightstand, then lifted the covers and climbed in. Holding the covers up with one hand, she grinned and patted the bed sheets in front of her, beckoning Gage over.

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:16 pm

With a smile, Gage raised his glass and clinked it Toushiko’s before he paused to speak to the Oni’s cheers wishes.

“Kanpai, Toushi. And may they last a lifetime.”

The wrestler, following Toushiko’s lead, started to gulp down the beverage as best he could. It wasn’t as fast as Toushiko’s pace but he drank it all down just the same.

“Glad it’s just a normal drink. I’ve had my fill of surprises for the night. Also, I’m taking the big spoon position since I won our match ‘n’ all—“

Gage chuckled and slid right in beside Toushiko as she lifted the sheet in a beckoning manner. Sidling up to the Oni, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed himself up against her hip, flush with her sensual but powerful curves. He nuzzled his fact into her neck and adjusted his pillow up a bit so he didn’t have to crane his neck too much.

“You gonna be here when I wake up?”

As Gage said this, it came out in a drowsy sort of drawl and was accompanied with a tired yawn. His eyelids had already begun to flutter now that he was comfortable and had Toushiko nice and close to him. Any minute now, Gage would find himself in dreamland...

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Toushiko watched Gage as he drank down his nightcap, apparently trying to match her drinking speed. "Kanpai...that's right, y'know your stuff a bit, don'tcha?" A smile crossed her face. "Now there's a word I'll never get tired of hearin'. And once I'm done with my li'l adventure up here, I'll be hearin' it a whole lot more down there."

She snorted as Gage slid in behind her. "All right, I guess I'll let ya have this one...even though I totally kicked your ass in the shower," she teased. "Dunno if I'd really call ya the big spoon, anyway..."

Relative spoon sizes and positions aside, Toushiko soon found herself snuggling comfortably with Gage against her back. She reached down and laid her arm on his, gently cradling his hand in hers. Though her body had noticeably cooled down since they got out of the shower, her skin was still hot to the touch. Together with the heavy blankets trapping in her warmth, she was like a big, soft mattress heater...that you could cuddle with.

She imagined that Gage was pretty okay with this.

The oni's eyes slowly closed, tired as she was from the day's events. Her waking mind faded fast, and she was already half-asleep when Gage asked his question. She answered in a drowsy mumble, "Mh...yeah, I'll be here. Prob'ly still sleepin', too..." She let out a long yawn, then murmured, "Oyasumiiii..."

——

In retrospect, drinking half a glass of hard liquor before bed had probably been for the best. Otherwise, Gage might have been awoken by the deep rumbling of his partner's snoring. As it was, the sound probably found its way into his dream in one form or another: a thundering, droning noise like a beast emerging from beneath the Earth's crust. The sonorous bellow of a natural disaster, crying out for death and destruction to rain upon the world it ravages.

...Or maybe that was just Gage's imagination making things more interesting for him. Either way, it was loud. But Gage, like the determined fighter he was, managed to stay asleep through it all, only drifting back to consciousness when his body deemed it so. And of course, the sound that accompanied his return to wakefulness was the same one that'd been plaguing his dreams throughout the night, emanating from the sleeping oni in front of him.

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 12:47 am

With the night drawing to a close and Gage’s dreams filled with oddly infernal, yet not necessarily unpleasant dreams, Gage could call this one of the better days he’s had in a while. Every now and then Gage would toss and turn and mumble something in his sleep of no real consequence. Occasionally he called out to Toushiko in his sleep, even though his cries would fall on sleep-deaf ears.

Then he had the dream that really seemed to make an impression. He came into what his gut told him was Toushiko but his eyes couldn’t confirm as the person before him was a figure that was softly muted by a static that obscured him from seeing who she was. It was probably Toushiko but he couldn’t say for certain. Maybe his brain just conjured a general midara-like figure come to seduce him in his sleep. Maybe the figure was too traumatic to see with his full vision so his brain protected him in his dreams.

The two came together and the figure cleared only enough so that a pair of painted, purses lips descended upon him to leave a lingering, saccharine, sticky kiss on his mouth. The feeling of something left behind like a print was there as the figure came down upon him again for another smooch. A voice, indistinguishable and feminine, echoed all around the black, empty space they were in with a breathy “Mwah~” with each kiss that was pressed upon him. Gage could only take it as he felt paralyzed with euphoria or maybe even fear of this unknown figure.

Then Gage realized that the floor around him was rippling towards an infinite, omnidirectional horizon with himself being the origin point. It was if he were standing in an inkwell. He also felt as if he were... lower than before. The wrestler looked down to see himself up to his shins in the inky blackness and began to panic in vain as not a muscle on his body moved to escape or fight this figure who was cupping his cheeks once more to face him. This wasn’t Toushiko. It couldn’t have been. She would never—

His thoughts of clarity were snuffed out with another kiss and the smacking sound of the kiss’s release rang in his mind with that feminine “Mwah~” And this repeated on for what felt like an actual eternity— over and over a kiss sent him a bit deeper into the inky blackness. Under the dark ichor was the sensation of being pulled in every single direction, but the downward pull felt hardest. Like an inconceivable amount of hands all dragging him down but also apart. All the while the figure was now on its knees as it kissed Gage into the inky substance.

Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, Mwah~

Over and over it went until only Gage’s face remained to look up from the ink that felt so shallow yet also infinitely deep and cavernous. His eyes were almost overtaken by the substance as the figure came down for what would surely be the last kiss. Gage wanted to yell but everything had been frozen. He could only watch as the figure lowered its pucker onto his mouth with a great suction, as if it were trying to tear something from him like this before separating with one last triumphant and definitive, “Mwah~

And that’s when Gage slipped below the nothing personified by inky black, feeling himself being pulled in every direction imaginable with down being the most prominent. Sinking lower and lower, alone, feeling nothing at all—

With a start, Gage jolted up in bed as golden light streamed through his apartment, panting heavily as a few beads of sweat ran down towards his chest. With a look around to regain his surroundings and clear his disoriented mind, he saw Toushiko there in his bed as her eyes started to flutter. With a heavy sigh of relief, Gage put his face in his hands for a moment before wiping his face clear of sweet. Does he tell her about the dream? Or does he keep to himself? He used to have sleep paralysis as a kid but... this was something different.

Gage took a moment to check himself and he noticed something... he was impossibly hard. His member was twitching and leaking precum like you wouldn’t believe, threatening to burst at any minute as it slowly throbbed against the top sheet. Then, with that in mind, it seemed clear. This was a midara’s doing, surely.

With a hand gently jostling her shoulder to hasten her awakening, Gage called out to the Oni.

“Toushi... Toushiko! Wake up, I— I was visited by... something. It was in my dreams, it felt... hostile. Succubus or something, I don’t fucking know—“

It was then that Gage recalled the events of his dream with semi-crystal clarity to her so as to fill her in. He even showed her the state of his manhood so to further make his point.

“Not sure if all that means anything to you but... You have any idea what that was? It really felt like a midara but... may have just been a wild ass wet dream turned bad.”[/i][/i]

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:50 am

Toushiko's wild laughter rang through the caverns as she flew through the air, charging like a bullet toward her foe. The creature braced itself against her, and she rammed it into the stone hard enough to make it crack. She looked up at the creature, its form ever-changing: an armored champion, a wolf-like beast, a fiery behemoth, and anything else her mind could conjure up. It snarled and made a grab for her, and with a grin, she pushed back, interlocking their hands in a deadly test of strength. She didn't know what this thing was, or where they were, or why they were fighting, but who cared?! She was having the time of her life! And this right here was her moment to win it all...!

But just then, something felt...different.

Unwelcome.

Yet...familiar, somehow.

The beast cried out in agony, and Toushiko felt a chill run through her as it slowly faded away to nothing in front of her. With her foe having so suddenly (and frustratingly) disappeared, she should've felt alone. Maybe even at peace, having apparently defeated her enemy.

But...there was a presence. She could feel it, like something was watching her from just beyond her vision. Where...?

She whirled around, feeling increasingly uneasy. There was something there! She just couldn't find it. Like it was dancing right out of her sight, toying with her. The oni snarled, and shouted at her new opponent to show themselves.

...Or she would have, if she could open her mouth.

Her blood ran cold as she realized with a start that she couldn't move. She was frozen where she was, and the stone was falling away, the cavern was disappearing, only darkness now and nothing she was nowhere why was she frozen what in the nine Hells was happening

A figure appeared in front of Toushiko, without any warning. Maybe she'd always been there? Who really knew? Her form was indistinct, merely a silhouette of a woman...or, something. It was distorted, with various inhuman shapes and extensions contributing to the whole.

Toushiko felt herself shaking inside her own skin. A primal fear surged through her as she looked at this thing, which shot up to sheer terror when it looked at her. She couldn't see its face, but she just knew it was staring right into her eyes.

Then it started walking.

A slow, sensual walk forward, every step causing Toushiko's heart to leap into her throat. She didn't know why this thing scared her, or even what it was going to do. How could she? She'd never seen it before! Hell, she could barely see it right then!

Eventually, it stopped in front of her, its form no clearer to her eyes. Her heart was beating right out of her chest, and as it leaned its face in closer, it was all she could do to not scream. She was able to force her eyes shut, unwilling to watch any further. Watch what, she had no idea, but all her instincts told her it was nothing good.

The feeling of warm, soft lips brushing by her ear. A giggle.

Then, those same lips locking onto hers. Her eyes shot open as indescribable sensations of pleasure started filling her entire body. Trickling down from the beautiful enchantress' mouth and into her own, it spread across her skin like wildfire, setting her nerves alight. As she was filled with pleasure, she felt her strength leaving her body, and soon, she couldn't stand up under her own weight. The gorgeous woman in front of her effortlessly slipped her ethereal arms under Toushiko's shoulders, keeping her standing as she kept giving...and kept taking. Toushiko's eyes started to drift closed as her consciousness left her, until eventually...

Everything

we n t

bl

ac

k

Toushi...

Toushiko!

"Wake up! I—I was visited by...something."

Toushiko's eyes blinked open blearily. "Bwuh...?" Her thoughts were scattered around everywhere, and it took her a bit to sort through them all. What had she dreamed about? There, that was a good start. It was...she was fighting something, probably. That was nothing new. But what had happened after? Something...weird happened, didn't it? Didn't she see some sort o                        ust more fights. Yeah, that'd make sense.

That question satisfied in only a few seconds, she turned over and looked at Gage. His eyes were wide, and his worried tone shook off some of Toushiko's grogginess. She blinked and shook her head to clear her head some more as she listened to him. When he was done, she pursed her lips as she tried to think of what could've happened. "So you're sayin' some scary, black-inked, kissy midara might've attacked ya in your sleep, eh?" She muttered.

She wracked her brain for a bit, trying to remember if she'd pissed off any wayward dream demons as of late. To her knowledge, there wasn't anyone who fit the bill, especially with that description. She usually tried to make it a habit of not angering people who could bypass her physical strength and get straight to the part where they tinkered with her head.

Toushiko blinked. Wait...it was a really long time ago, but hadn't there been that on

amn it. She just couldn't come up with anything. Sighing in resignation, she shook her head. "Sorry, Gage. I got nothin'." She shrugged. "If it makes ya feel any better, it's probably nothin' to worry about. There ain't too many of those bat-winged assholes who can just pop into your dreams like that, and the ones who can probably ain't too interested in some random human wrestler." She chuckled. "No offense, a' course. You're still special to me, Gagey-boy!" She teased, patting his head. "Probably just a wet dream that ended before ya got your big ol' finish." Her eyelids drifted down in a sultry manner. "Speakin' of which..." She slowly licked her lips, and grinned. "Ya want me to take care a' that for ya?" She purred.

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:00 am

All Gage could do was look down at the end of the bed and listen as Toushiko wracked her brain to think of what it may have been. Gage couldn’t stay silent, he couldn’t just let this fester even though his body wanted him to clam up and swallow these black feelings like he did just moments ago. Drowning in this dark presence...

“No, this felt... Ancient... Evil... I don’t know what it was but it wasn’t some run of the mill presence. I mean, yeah, I’m just some guy in the city but never— I mean never— did I think it was possible to experience... what ever it was. But... maybe that’s just dreams for ya’—”

Then, as Toushiko went on about how unlikely it was that something invaded his dreams for his status or general importance, he could feel these feelings of unease quell inside him.

“Yeah... you’re probably right. It was probably just a wet dream gone wrong but... it’s weird I got one after I came twice yesterday. And I can’t say I enjoyed it at all, but hey— The mind is a crazy thing, I suppose.”

With a look into Toushiko’s eyes, he couldn’t help but smile and chuckle at her proposition of taking care of his hardness. With a shrug, Gage felt a feeling of want and radiating warmth come over him and wash away any thoughts of that pesky bad dream.

“Heh... sure, why not? Since you offered so pleasantly.”

The wrestler’s hand drifted over the oni’s silken, muscled thigh to cup her exposed pussy and give it a sensual rub down. He figured that he could at least service her as well for all of her kindness and attentiveness towards him.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Toushiko gave a husky chuckle at the feeling of Gage moving his hand over her thigh, and decided to mirror the movement with her own hand. Her nails softly trailed his skin, and her fingers were about to wrap around his twitching member when he started rubbing his hand on her pussy. She couldn't stop herself from cooing in delight, and it took her a moment to start moving her hand again. At the same time, though, she felt like something was a little off.

He'd barely started touching her...so why was Gage's hand already so slick?

Her curiosity momentarily beat out her lust. She lifted the covers with her free hand, and peered down at herself. She blinked as the smell of her own love juices immediately wafted into her nose, and sure enough, she was practically soaked down there. Even the sheets had a noticeable stain on them.

Her smile faded, replaced once more by uncertainty. Where had that come from? She couldn't remember ever having that intense of a wet dream, let alone last night, and even for someone who drank as much alcohol as she did, she was certainly no bedwetter.

She rubbed her hand on her forehead. Normally she'd have dismissed this straight away and gone right back to the mutual handjob, but this couldn't have just been a coincidence. What had she dreamed about...?

Come on, Toushiko, think! Force yourself to remember!

...A cavern...

...A beast, a fighter...

...And... a                                                   othing, just like before.

Toushiko sighed. "Gage, did we..." She turned herself over to face the wrestler. "Did we...somehow have...sex in our sleep? Or somethin'?" She continued hurriedly, "I mean, I know it sounds really stupid, but...if we both woke up like this, then..." She stared into Gage's eyes, as if they held the explanation she needed. Then she chuckled at herself and turned away. "Nah, I bet I know what it was. Hang on, lemme check somethin'," she said, lifting the covers off her body and swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She yawned and stretched out her arms, then stood up and started walking off into the kitchen.

She knew she was kind of leaving Gage out to dry here, but she needed to be sure she'd covered all her bases. If she'd somehow managed to attract some malicious spirit to haunt Gage's dreams, then she was going to find out the cause. There was only one other thing she could think of that could've caused something like this, and it was resting right on top of her belongings.

After redressing herself in what few clothes she had, she picked up the bottle she'd poured their drinks from last night. Narrowing her eyes, she turned it around and carefully examined it from all sides.

It...looked normal by all accounts. The label was fairly plain, its only notable features being a painting of a sunset and the name of the oni who'd brewed it, along with his slogan: "Itsuki: Soar High and Far!" Other than that, there was really nothing of note to speak of. No noted side effects, no magic seals, no strange insects swimming in the liquid, nothing.

Toushiko stared intently at the bottle. This was the last thing she could think of that could've been the culprit. There had to be something. And as she kept looking over it, she realized something.

...When did she even get thi                                                  e'd almost broken it from tossing it on top of her pack last night! Her eyes traced along a minuscule crack in the glass, thankfully above the liquid. She'd have to make sure to be careful handling it from now on.

She (very gently) set it back down, and rested her chin in her hands. She'd gone over every possibility she could think of, but nothing came up. She sighed, and shrugged ruefully. Maybe it really was just a coincidence. A very narrow one, but hey, that happened to everyone at some point, right? She smiled. Just like her meeting Gage.

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:48 pm

Toushiko’s wetness didn’t go unnoticed by the wrestler as his hand was virtually drenched just from a few rubs. Gage eventually had a realization dawn on him when the Oni asked if the two of them had had sex in their sleep. He had never done that before, so it seemed quite unlikely. His face went from euphoric to wary as he started to connect the dots from beyond the murky deep.

“No, we didn’t. But... did you have a dream too? A dream like mine, maybe? This can’t be coincidence we’re both sopping wet coming out of a dream at the same time, can it?”

Soon enough, Gage had to struggle to remember his dream in the same vivid detail as before, lest it all slip away from him. Had to keep reminding himself lest he returns back to that inky blackness.

As his bed partner got up to look for her new explanation, Gage hung on the edge of his seat for whatever explanation she was about to come up with. He waited and waited and waited... but that explanation never came. The wrestler was left there in the dark as Toushiko merely looked at her pack and just... smiled?

“Well...? What is it? You were going to say something? I need you to remember your dream. Verbally tell me your thoughts instead of just keeping them inside, okay? Please, I know you felt something, too.”

Gage could only hold out hope that Toushiko managed to remember any detail about her dream so that they could get to the bottom of this. But... then again... what if they got their answer? What would they do? They couldn’t fight whatever it was in their dreams. They both were only good for close quarters, physical fights, so this thing could easily make it so neither of them had a chance in Hell... The ink started to creep into the corners of his mind, threatening to strangle him for talking so much.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:33 am

"Huh?" Toushiko looked back up at Gage. "Oh, sorry," she said, gesturing to the bottle sitting on top of her pack. "I was just checkin' the bottle we drank from last night." She carefully picked it back up, and shook it a little for emphasis. "I thought it might'a been the cause, but..." She shook her head. "Couldn't find a single thing wrong with it. Nothin' looks out of order, no weird effects listed...looks just like any other normal drink I'd carry." She gently set it back down at the top of her pack.

"As for the dream, well..." She sighed. "Sorry, buddy. I tried and tried to come up with somethin', but I just can't remember anything strange. Just the usual 'beat-the-shit-outta-some-crazy-monster'. Then that ended, 'n' after that...darkness. Nothin'." She shrugged. "I might not even have had a dream like you did. And even if I did, well...who cares?" She chuckled. "I went over everything I could think of, Gage. Every possible reason for some crazy dreamfucker to screw with us. And not a single thrice-damned one of 'em makes any sense, or's even remotely likely. So, I don't think it's anything worth worryin' your head over."

She snapped her fingers and grinned. "Here, I know what'll make ya feel better: a one-of-a-kind, Toushiko-summonin' rock!" In a moment, she was diving into her pack with gusto, rummaging around excitedly for something. With a triumphant "Aha!" she stood back up clutching a jagged white stone with a strip of beige cloth tied to one end. "Y'see, I always carry a few a' these around in case I run into somebody I wanna meet again," she explained, waving it around. "Here, lemme prime it for ya, then I'll tell ya how it works." Toushiko flipped it around in her hand, pointing the sharp end up. She hovered her thumb over it, getting ready to prick her skin and let a few drops of her blood spill onto the stone, binding it to her. She'd done this many times before, so she was quite used t                                                                                 flipped the stone back aroun                                                              eld the cloth in her fingers, an                                       ttered the incantatio                                            ignis              Naedra                                                                            ushiko's eyes were glassy, unfocu                                                                                                                                                              -good girl-

Toushiko gasped and clutched at her head, screwing her eyes shut as she set the stone, now glowing a soft purple, down on Gage's table. "Ahh, shit," she groaned. "Not, uh, feelin' so hot all of a sudden..." She stumbled forward a little, bracing a hand against the wall to regain her balance. "Fuck, my head..." She muttered. "F-feels like a...frozen trident to the brain," she grimaced.

Her head was pounding all of a sudden, like her skull was about to split in two. Why? She'd...she'd prepared the summoning stone right, hadn't she? She groaned as she thought back to only a few seconds ago. It...the procedure seemed different than usual somehow, but it still felt correct. Her gut was telling her she did it right, and besides, how would she have messed it up, anyway? She's done this countless times before! She probably just needed a bit of time to recover, that's all. That made sense, right?

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:58 am

With eyes not faltering from Toushiko for even a second, Gage couldn’t help but feel skeptical— nervous in this moment. Like there was someone else in the room with them but also inside himself and her, lurking and dropping in on their conversation. It was a feeling unlike anything he’d ever felt before.

“Okay, so not the drink. But— uh...”

What was he going to say? Oh, that’s right! The dream. Even now it seemed fleeting in his mind but Gage made it a point to jog his memory of it to ensure it didn’t slip away. But what of if they had the same dream? Did that actually mean anything? Why go after them?

The wrestler tried to silence those thoughts as Toushiko made mention of a summoning stone for herself, which perked Gage’s mood up quite a bit.

“Heh, just expect me to use it liberally—“

He watched intently as Toushiko drew blood to drip on the stone, Gage’s experience with video game logic starting to kick in as he surmised what that was meant to do. Hearing her speak another, likely daemonic, language

Upon hearing her gasp, Gage quickly hopped up out of bed and came over to her side and braced her against himself as she put her head in her hands.

“It’s okay, Toushi! I’ve got ya’. Let’s go back to the bed, it’s still early so maybe we should get some more rest...”

Yeah... Rest. That sounds fantastic, actually. It was still early after all. Gage led the Oni back to his bed and helped her to lie down before he went to the other side to lie down with her. He started to rub her temples so as to soothe her before he noticed that summoning stone on the table, glowing purple. The wrestler thought it odd it was purple, not really fitting the demoness’ motif... But the thoughts of that were washed away as a wave of sleepiness overcame him and... he... he uh... started to drift asleep. His eyelids slowly closed as he held Toushiko dealing with her headache in his arms...

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 9:02 pm

"N-no, I'm...fine," she muttered, waving Gage off with one hand. "Just...gimme a minute. 'S got a bit more of a kick than I remember..."

Gage wasn't about to take no for an answer, however, and gently guided her back to the bed. She continued to object as he laid her down, but her body gave little resistance. "G-gotta go out 'n'...hunt for Passion Lips..." She mumbled. "Can't be w-wastin' my time here..." Her words were starting to slur.

When her head hit the pillow, her body relaxed, letting her sink into the mattress. The soft fabric surrounding her instantly eased her headache, which was only helped by Gage gently massaging her temples as he held her in his arms. She let out a soft, contented sigh. Honestly, being back in bed felt like paradise. It was certainly better than getting back up, only to be greeted by that crushing headache again. Wrapped up in soft, comfortable warmth like this...would it really be so bad to go back to sleep for a bit?

Her eyelids started drifting closed. "F-fine...bu'only a...few minish..." She mumbled her agreement. Her head gently tilted to the side, and she slowly fell into a deep sleep.

——

Toushiko slowly walked along the darkened city street, her path illuminated only by the strange glowing iron poles on either side of her. The flat grey stone of the sidewalk was uncomfortable against her bare feet, and the night's chilling wind blew through her body like it was nothing. She wrapped her arms around herself to try and stave off the cold, but it hardly helped matters. On top of that, she was lost. She'd been wandering this sprawling maze of a city for hours, her normally keen sense of direction completely failing her. There wasn't even anyone around to ask for help—no lights on, no one walking the streets, no signs of life at all. Just dead, empty buildings.

She didn't even have any of her belongings with her. She didn't know where they went, just that her two traveling companions—her beloved club and her endless assortment of drinks—were gone. Lost, alone, nothing and no one to help her or even comfort her.

Toushiko sniffed. She just wanted to go home.

As she turned a corner, she looked up and saw a figure on the sidewalk ahead. The lights near the figure were snuffed out, leaving only a darkened silhouette. She couldn't see its face, but she could tell it was looking right at her. It slowly took a step toward her.

Toushiko growled, and put up her fists. Her gut told her that whatever this thing was, it wasn't a friend. "Listen up over there!" She snarled. "Don't you dare take another step, y'hear?! I don't know who you are, but I know you ain't here for a friendly li'l chat! So beat it!"

The figure only tilted its head in response. This only enraged Toushiko further. "I mean it!" She shouted. She wasn't sure why, but this thing was making her uneasy. Like she had to puff out her chest and scare it off before...something happened.

Then it smiled at her.

Toushiko slowly lowered her fists and widened her eyes as feelings of warmth suddenly flooded her. "Wh-what...?" She stammered. She looked down at her hands, still clenched into fists. "Why am I..." She murmured. Why was she afraid of it—her? She wasn't there to hurt Toushiko. What in the world could've made the oni think that? Instead, when she looked back up at the woman, Toushiko felt...safe. Relaxed. This was the person who could help her out of this nightmare.

Toushiko slowly started walking forward toward the woman. The woman's smile was just as serene as ever, and as she reached her hands out to beckon Toushiko forward, the oni felt her heart flutter. When Toushiko entered the shadows surrounding the woman, she felt hands start to gently tickle and massage her body, making her giggle in delight and pleasure. Seemingly encouraged by her response, more hands joined the fray, until her skin felt covered in soft, velvety fingers relaxing her muscles and mind. They pointedly avoided her breasts and pussy, but Toushiko hardly noticed.

Neither did she notice her legs giving out under her, letting her sink to her knees.

Nor did she notice the beautiful woman sauntering up to her, and cupping the oni's face in those same velvety hands.

She did notice, however, when the enchantress started to kiss her. Toushiko's mind melted at the sensation, and her body went completely limp as their tongues danced in sweet bliss. She slowly fell backward, the enchantress' arm hooked under her neck to slow her descent. Soon she was lying on her back with the enchantress beside her, her saccharine kiss drowning out any thoughts Toushiko could possibly have.

Even as the enchantress continued the kiss, she felt those same lips brush against her ear, warm breath swirling around the fog inside her head. She felt the lips move, but heard no words. Instead, she felt them coming from the back of her mind, flooding through her entire being.

Good girl...you've done very well. Just like I asked...such a good, obedient girl you are.

The hands continued to caress her body, and she could only lie there and kiss the enchantress back as she continued to whisper in her mind.

Your friend still resists me...tries to remember me.

A pause. The hands stopped, and the enchantress' tongue lifted itself off Toushiko's. For an instant, she was filled with dread and despair. What did she do wrong?

But you don't...you fell so easily for me, didn't you? So strong, and yet...so weak.

Relief flooded Toushiko as the enchantress resumed her wonderful ministrations. Her tongue gently swirled around the oni's mouth, and it was all Toushiko could do to not tremble with pleasure.

My sweet, weak little girl deserves a reward, doesn't she?

Toushiko smiled. That's right. She was just a weak little girl...

Then she faltered.

No, that's...that was wrong.

Weak? Who in the nine fucking Hells would dare...?! After centuries of training and fighting, she wouldn't let anybody just dismiss her like that. A deep, guttural growl sounded from her throat. For the moment, her mind was hers once again.

Beyond the beautiful enchantress, beyond the lonely night sky, beyond the lovely hands surrounding her body, she saw...something. A vision, maybe, of another time and place. She focused on it, and saw a bed. Golden light shined through the window, and a human man was sleeping beside her.

She summoned her strength, and shouted as loud as she could. Her voice resounded against the buildings—no, they're just an illusion, damn it, shake it off—and her will surged forward as hard as she could make it. She needed to resist. More importantly, he needed to resist. If they didn't now, all would be lost.

——

Toushiko's eyes didn't open. But her body started to shake to and fro beneath the blanket, her face scrunched up in worry. Her mouth opened, seemingly struggling for a moment to form words. Then, with all her will poured into her speech, she started muttering something in her sleep. "...Gage..." She breathed. "...Gage...please..." She mumbled. "Rh...mem...bhr..." Her body started relaxing, and her voice faded. "...Rhe...sist..."

——

"Gage!" She screamed. "Listen to me! There's something here! You have to fight it!"

Oh...no, no, no. You're being very naughty right now, little one.

Toushiko gasped as the vision disappeared, and everything else came back: the enchantress' lips on hers, the soft hands on her body, the honeyed words in her ears, everything. Her strength drained from her limbs, and her voice faded away as she looked into the enchantress' newly glowing purple eyes. Their light captivated her, and she felt herself going slack-jawed as she stared into those twin pools. They threatened to drown her, to overwhelm what little speck of resistance she could possibly conjure up.

There...more agreeable now, yes? Now for that reward...

Some of the hands wrapped their fingers around Toushiko's arms, gently guiding one to her breast and the other to her dripping pussy. Toushiko's eyes widened—not from fear, but from excitement. They'd been denying her all this time, and now, she'd finally get to indulge herself.

The hands manipulated her fingers to massage her breast and play with her clit, but she hardly needed their encouragement. They soon moved away to return to the rest of her body, and she gleefully continued without them, sliding two fingers inside her pussy and quickly sawing in and out as she kneaded her breast. She whined into the enchantress' lovely mouth, which escalated into keening wails of pleasure as she came. Her hips bucked as she kept moving her fingers, prolonging the orgasm. She heard the enchantress giggle in her ear, though it hardly registered to her.

That's right, girl...forget about me. Just fall for me, instead. Remember the pleasure I can give you...

Already on the cusp of a second orgasm, Toushiko sped up her motions even further. With another pleasured cry, she came again under the enchantress' direction. All the while, the enchantress continued kissing her, flooding her body with love and pleasure as she stared into those beautiful violet eyes...

——

Toushiko wasn't idle under the blanket.

Her fingers desperately thrusting inside her pussy as her other hand pinched and tweaked her nipple, her quiet moans echoed through the otherwise silent bedroom. Her body was coated in sweat, and a rivulet of drool dripped down from her lips as they voiced her ecstasy. Even her eyelids were just barely cracked open, revealing blank, clouded eyes that were blind to the world around them. Her brilliant scarlet irises had faded to a shadowy crimson, seeing nothing through the fog of sleep.

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:23 am

With his eyes drawing to a close, Gage could feel sleep slowly creeping up upon him. It was if a velvety soft shawl was being draped about him with the most tender love and care. As if it smothered every care away with its silken embrace. Sleep sounded so nice. But... it wasn’t quite right, this feeling. The hands wrapping this metaphorical shawl around him tended for a moment. As if they were about to constrict him in the cloth and forcefully drag him down, down into slumber.

Gage’s eyes shot open, shaking the sleep from himself for the moment. For the moment, his ambition came flooding back to him. The dream! That’s what he was trying to cling to. Trying to remember desperately. In his sleep-induced stupor, the wrestler made out Toushiko beside him and she seemed... restless. He could see her writhing and panting under the covers and it dawned on him that she was pleasuring herself rather fervently.

This wasn’t fucking good! Gage had to wake her up and fast. It only hastened him to hear her mumble something to him personally. He started with some vigorous jostling by her shoulders calling out: “Toushiko! Ya’ gotta get up! WAKE UP!!” Her eyes had a sort of lull to them as she kept pleasuring away and gave no response, which lead to his next response. He straddled the masturbating demoness and gave her a healthy slap on both cheeks. This garnered more of a scowl and a push off herself that threw Gage towards his kitchen table.

Getting up with a grimace, he didn’t really have any idea what to do. He didn’t want to actually hurt her! Then he remembered something... The summoning artifact! If he used it, maybe she’d awaken from the sensation of being transported!

Without wasting any time, he grabbed the glowing purple talisman and tried to think on how to use it. It had a sharp edge so...maybe stab it in the ground? It was worth a shot! Then without hesitation, Gage reared his arm back and thrust it into the hardwood floor with everything he had, praying for some result.

“Hope this works!”

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:59 pm

Toushiko's mind continued to melt under the enchantress' power.

She couldn't bring herself to deny the pleasure. She couldn't even think about the possibility of denying it. Why would she? The more she indulged herself, the better it felt, and the better it felt, the more she indulged herself. It was an endless cycle of sweet pleasure, and she had no intention of escaping from it anytime soon.

Of course, by this point, the very concept of escape was almost foreign to the once-prideful oni. The lonely city had long since withered away, leaving her to float weightlessly in the void, carried along by the enchantress' innumerable velvety hands that kept stroking her sensitive skin. The enchantress herself laid alongside her, sealing her moans with a deep, unending kiss. All the while, the enchantress' hypnotic voice continued to coo sweet nothings in her ear, sweetly praising her for being such a good girl as those twin violet eyes kept boring into Toushiko's own, eroding her will with every passing second.

Without warning, the voice paused. The hands, the lips, the beauty embracing her all shimmered for a moment, then continued their irresistible work on her body. Toushiko hardly noticed, though without the voice whispering in her ear, she suddenly felt unease start to creep into her mind.

It was quickly washed away when the enchantress' honeyed voice started whispering to her again. Though she couldn't see it, she could feel the smile behind those lips.

Oh...It seems that your friend has just made a terrible mistake.

The enchantress' laughter tickled Toushiko's skin. The ends of her lips curled up in a vacant smile, and she suddenly had the urge to join in herself.

Stay right here for me while I...deal with him, would you? That's a good girl.

Toushiko let out a contented sigh at the praise, even while she was panting at the rapid approach of her next orgasm. It felt so good to be praised by this enchantress.

And when I'm done with him...you'll both be my mindless little thralls. Doesn't that sound nice?

Toushiko started to nod, then hesitated. There was...something off about that promise. She didn't know what it was, but some distant, obsolete part of her was firmly telling her that this was a very bad thing. She stared up into the enchantress' eyes, unsure how to respond. As always, the enchantress' voice was calm and understanding, gently soothing Toushiko's worries.

Ah, don't you worry about a thing, dear. When I get back, I'll make sure you've fallen for me completely.

The enchantress giggled once more in her ear, and this time Toushiko couldn't stop the quiet laughter that bubbled up from her throat.

Until then...enjoy yourself, little one.

The enchantress momentarily shimmered once more, and her voice went back to softly cooing sweet nothings into Toushiko's ear. The oni paid this no heed, instead letting herself continue to sink deeper into the enchantress' spell...

——

Gage reared back and thrust the glowing purple stone into his hardwood floor, and to his surprise, it broke right through without taking a scratch, the sharp end of the stone firmly burying itself in his floor. Gage stared at the stone, hoping beyond hope that he could save Toushiko from...whatever it was that was keeping her in her trance. For a few moments, nothing happened. The stone simply continued its quiet hum, and Gage's heart fell as his last option seemingly winked out.

Then, without warning, the stone began to glow brightly, and the hum grew louder. Gage took a few steps back, shielding his eyes with his arms as a sudden heat washed over him. Between his arms, he saw a jet-black silhouette begin to materialize above the stone. It began merely as a nondescript blob, but soon started to take form, thinning out into a roughly humanoid shape. Despite himself, Gage smiled triumphantly with the knowledge that he was finally able to wake up Toushiko, and in doing so, fight back against their mystery aggressor.

Then, as the silhouette became more and more distinct, his blood slowly turned to ice water.

That...wasn't Toushiko.

The woman in front of him had the oni's long hair and impressive bust, but that was where the similarities ended. Instead of horns on her head, massive bat wings unfurled out from her back on either side. A long, slender tail slowly waved around beside her, its heart-shaped end seemingly probing the air around her.

Then the shadows fell away, revealing the mature woman's snow white skin, long black hair down to her voluptuous breasts, soft purple lips, and glowing violet eyes that seemed to hold Gage's attention longer than they should have. A long black dress tightly clung to her form, emphasizing her soft curves before hanging more loosely past her waist, with two slits showing off her shapely stocking-clad legs.

"Hello, dear," she purred, her ethereal voice sounding strange and distorted to Gage's ears. Something in the back of his mind happily latched onto the voice, telling him that this woman was here to help him. He could trust her, it said.

"My name is Naedra." Her lips raised in an alluring smile. "We're going to have so much fun together, you and I."

——————————————

To Be Continued...

Who is this mysterious new enemy? Will Gage be able to save Toushiko and defeat this temptress? Or will he fall to her charms like so many before him?

Find out next time, on Midara Ball Z!

With that, Gage vs. Toushiko comes to a close! I honestly can't tell ya how much fun this was! You always gave me so much to work with in your posts, so many vivid descriptions of what was happening, and how Gage was responding to it. I mean, hell, I was ready to wrap this all up when the two fighters went to sleep, but then you just came up with an idea out of the blue to introduce a new adversary for them, making it a lot more interesting. I can't wait to continue this with you! (And hopefully Celesty, if our plucky heroes make it out of this situation with their wills intact...Toushiko's still got a quest of her own, after all!)

If you have any feedback of any kind, I'm all ears. Other than that, I'll see you in the next thread. Until then!

Now I just need to figure out what to do for Naedra's character profile...

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 7:55 am

Gage felt the stone pass into the floor with no resistance and saw this portal that seemed from a movie appear before him, blasting him with that familiar heat he often felt Toushiko giving off but it felt... strange. Different.

He looked over to see if the Oni had disappeared from his bed but... she was still right there, feverishly playing with herself in her entranced state. Gage’s heart sank as he came to the realization that this was something else. This was that unseen enemy that had been assailing them, surely.

When the form of this queenly woman unfurled before him— wings, tails and all— he couldn’t help but feel at ease. At peace, as if she had all the answers to every question he’d ever had. A smile like liquid morphine, and eyes that pierced him and dug hooks and barbs into him so as to reel him in to her thrall.

Yep... this is the one.

“Naedra, huh... The woman of my dreams, I guess. Name’s Gage, but I’m sure you already know that.”

Then, Gage gave a confident chuckle that still had an edge of unease to it at the prospect of the fun the two of them were about to have.

“Oh, I’m sure it’ll be a grand ol’ time...”

(I agree, this was probably the most fun I’ve had roleplaying in a looooong time, maybe ever! And, honestly, I just tried to make sure you were at least inspired to do what you do.

The new baddie was all you, my man. I just wanted to throw in a dream/nightmare sequence and you took it and ran with it— so credit yourself on that one. I’m glad we kinda improv-ed that one without contacting each other, hehe. But I definitely look forward to continuing the fight with ya’!

Although, I definitely encourage you to continue other quests and storylines during this one— don’t wanna corral ya to one story line or anything. I have a feeling they’ll pull it out with a few snags but safely all the same!

As for feedback, keep doing what ya’ do. You’re a great DM and rp partner and you likewise supply me more than enough to work with when I’m typing up a reply, albeit sloppily sometimes—)

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 am

Also, next time: NAEDRA DEFEATED

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5