Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Toushiko grinned in anticipation as Gage crawled on his hands and knees toward her, his desperate yearning for her clear to see on his face. It was obvious that he'd been waiting too long for this—far too long. Toushiko felt the same way; every second that he spent crawling toward her felt like a week's worth of waiting. By the time he'd reached her, the head of his member resting within her folds, it felt like months had passed.

But now the wait was over. As Gage easily slid inside the demoness, they both let out gasps of intense pleasure. His member was wreathed in Toushiko's near-searingly hot pussy, and it took every shred of self-control he had to not let loose inside her right then and there.

For her part, Toushiko's grin remained through her gasp. As horny as she was, she couldn't resist tormenting Gage for juuuust a little bit longer. She waited a few seconds to respond to his question, simply savoring the mix of desperation and pleasure on his face as he waited for her permission. Ever the gentleman, this guy, she thought. Indulging her request for a fight, helping her keep her will safe from the Succubi's Delight, holding back his own desires in order to service her, and now making sure she was ready for the final act before starting it. She almost snorted in amusement. Whatever she'd been expecting when she walked into the training arena, it certainly hadn't been this.

But enough was enough. Toushiko nodded, her eyes gleaming in anticipation as she stared into Gage's own. They'd both been denied this for too long—now was the time to finally begin the real fun.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Finally... I feel like I’m going to lose it if I wait any longer! Gage was sure to learn that patience was perhaps the most valuable virtue as his reward lay on the other side of his path: Toushiko and her womanly embrace.

When Toushiko beamed up at him with that crazy, kitten smile in approval as he awaited her okay, he could wait no longer and took his length out almost to where the very tip was the only thing still within her incredible pussy. Then with no more hesitation— the time for teasing over— he slammed the rest of the length back into the Oni with a healthy thrust. God, I’m so glad I waited! And the wrestler’s face said it all: Toushiko felt absolutely heavenly for an underworld gal. It took all of his willpower not to shudder and release right then and there.

Switching positions would have to wait for further rounds of their sexy romp because he didn’t dare leave the addictive warmth of her constricting folds, but he did manage to get his body flush with hers—as flush as he could anyways— before he slipped a hand behind her head and brought her towards her mouth to his for an open mouth, steamy kiss. Their tongues wildly thrashed against one another as Gage felt the impending climax creep up on him, the fire in his gut making it almost impossible to hold back.

Gage broke from Toushiko’s mouth for just a bit to whisper in a desperate voice,

“Oh, fuck... Toushi, I’m gonna cum soon!”

His panting only increased as he pounded away at Toushiko with a fast but consistent thrust into her, their pelvises slapping together as his hand groped one of her plush and supple breasts, tweaking the nipple on occasion.

He looked to her eyes for an approaching release on her end, not even dating to give in to release without her accompanying him. He wasn’t about to be a minute man, no matter how horny he was and how incredible her pussy was. If he was going to cum, it was going to be in sync with her.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 pm

Even if she'd just climaxed a few minutes ago, the feeling of Gage's member plunging inside her pussy made Toushiko gasp in pleasure. She'd expected him to go in quickly, but he was even more vigorous than she thought he'd be, practically devouring her in a hungry kiss like she'd done to him before. She was more than willing to reciprocate, however—she locked her lips firmly over his, their moans mixing together as their tongues picked up the fight their bodies had left long ago. The Succubi's Delight was in full effect, now: Toushiko's eyes fluttered from the sensation of her breasts being intensely played with, and her mind melted with every movement Gage made inside her.

And yet she wanted more. She wrapped her arms and legs around Gage's body, desperately pulling him against her and wreathing him in her feverish embrace. Such was her state of mind that when Gage desperately whispered that he was about to climax, Toushiko could only quickly nod and whine before pulling him back into a vicious kiss, signalling that she was already getting close herself. Some distant part of her mind briefly scoffed in annoyance at how the proud oni had let herself become so drowned in desire, before another intense wave of pleasure came and washed the thought away.

None of that mattered right now. The only thing that mattered now was the intense pressure building up inside her, signalling that she was close to the edge. As she got closer and closer to that final release, the inside of her pussy started to heat up to match, hotter than Gage had ever felt before. Far from being painful, this furnace of pleasure only served to make Gage even more enraptured to be wrapped up by this demonic vixen, her pussy seemingly existing for the sole purpose of squeezing out everything he had in one go.

And so, when their cries reached a fever pitch and neither of them could hold out any longer, the pleasure was unlike anything Gage could ever have imagined. He felt Toushiko's pussy constrict even tighter around his member as she climaxed, and she cried out into his mouth. This pushed him over the edge, and sparks danced in his vision as he came inside her. Pulses of pure white pleasure surged over his mind and body again and again, and if he'd had the presence of mind to look down at Toushiko, he'd see her eyes nearly rolling up out of her skull from the sheer intensity of her climax. His nerves were on fire all over his body, and he felt Toushiko desperately embracing him as tightly as she could without breaking him in half, her vaginal muscles continuing to milk Gage's cock from base to tip. He felt like he could keep cumming forever, his mind completely unraveling from the hellish pleasure he'd opened the gates to.

For her part, Toushiko was just the same. Though Gage had no demonic manhood to call his own, the Succubi's Delight still coursing through her did the trick quite satisfactorily. Aside from the bare presence of mind needed to not snap Gage's spine, her mind was flooded with what felt like the pleasure of ten orgasms, all released at once. She was assaulted with an endless torrent of pleasure, and her vision went white from it all. Her body was operating nearly on instinct, embracing Gage even closer to her and feeling his member even deeper inside of her as it continued to pulse and throb, shooting out more and more into her body.

Eventually, the pulsing stopped; the tornado of sensations faded to a pleasurable buzz; and both partners started to relax their grip a little. They simply laid there for a little while, letting everything sink in for a bit in silence. They each listened to the other person's heavy breathing, and basked in their warmth.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 6:58 am

As the two pressed into each other in a final act of desperation to get closer to one another, to become one, Gage felt every nerve ending on his body sing out in fantastic, unimaginable pleasure. It felt like he was on a damned psychedelic drug the way an immense blast of color forced him to close his eyes as he continued to pump himself into her in a last desperate act to have her skin on his.

However, he wasn’t alone in that endeavor as Toushiko yanked him in so he was impossibly close to her, her breasts enhancing his orgasm that seemed to last for minutes. After gasping for his first breath in forever, he couldn’t help but collapse into Toushiko’s arms as she also fell back, the only noise in the gym being the two panting. Gage put a hand in her hair and rubbed her scalp and played with her hair, occasionally leaning up to kiss her neck as they shared the afterglow together. He didn’t dare pull out of her just yet, only focusing on being wrapped up in his partner.

Christ, Toushi... I’m kinda at a loss for words for... all of that.”

Gage felt the drain the orgasm placed on him, not totally convinced that Succubi’s Delight didn’t allow her to drain his energy. A wave of exhaustion crept on the edges of his mind, waiting to overtake him but the elixir that revitalized him earlier staved off the feeling for now.

“So, how’re ya’ feeling? If you want more, my apartment’s close by— you could sleep there too if you’re feelin’ drained.”

Gage said this but, he didn’t want to move nowhere fast. He was content to just lay like this for a minute or two.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Toushiko let her head fall back to the mat, her white hair splaying out messily behind her. Her legs slowly slipped off from around Gage's, but her arms only loosened enough to turn her tight grip into a loving hug that kept Gage close. She moved one hand up behind his head and started idly stroking his hair as he played with hers, letting out a happy sigh whenever he kissed her neck.

After waiting a minute to catch her breath, Toushiko gave a quiet chuckle. "Yeah, uh..." She sighed contentedly. "Took the words right outta my mouth."

"Y'know..." Her eyes opened slowly. "It's a little weird, actually...usually, I'd still be up and rarin' to go for quite a while," she said. "But that..." She chuckled. "...Had a bit more of a kick than I was expecting." Her head turned to the side, and her eyes drifted toward her pack. "Must've been that drink...or maybe all of 'em." She shrugged with a wry smile. "Guess I shoulda...done more research on the stuff I bring with me, eh?"

At Gage's suggestion, she hummed thoughtfully. She wasn't actually feeling all that tired—completely content in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm that managed to satisfy a lust that would normally have taken hours of sex and orgasms in the double digits to quell, sure, but other than that, there wasn't much to note. Her fight with Gage had of course taken a lot out of her—including no less than two knockout blows—but the glowing orange elixir had seen to that. Honestly, she could be up, out of there, and back on the street in a matter of minutes. As much as she wanted to stay with Gage, she had to get back on the hunt for Passion Lips before she lost her trail.

Toushiko opened her mouth to say as much...then paused. Did she really have to leave so soon? It's not like Passion Lips was going to just up and disappear...well, okay, she sort of was, given her drifter nature, but Toushiko knew she could get back on her trail soon enough. Even if she hadn't been able to actually find the girl, keeping track of a veteran midara who left men unconscious for days in her wake wasn't exactly difficult.

Besides, she thought as she kept running her hand through Gage's hair, this guy ain't too bad. It wasn't really her style to form too many connections on the surface, considering how far and how often she traveled, but Gage was...a unique find. His compassion combined with his fighting ability was something she didn't come across too often, both on the surface and in the Underworld.

The oni chuckled to herself. Guess I'm gettin' a bit sentimental, now.

"Y'know what?" Toushiko looked down at Gage, and gave him a warm smile. "Sure, Gage. Why the hell not? But since I know you're just dyin' for the privilege to have an oni like me in your home, I'll only do it on one condition." Her smile turned into her trademark shit-eating grin. "...It's on you to clean up our little mess," she said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:19 am

“I’m honestly not too bad either... I still feel a tingling in my gut ‘n’ could maybe go another round but I guess we’ll see where the night takes us—“

The spent wrestler slowly slipped off of the oni woman as she contemplated the idea of coming over to his place for what was likely a night cap, possibly a shower, and a good night’s sleep, holding himself up on his elbow as his breathing came back to him.

After holding his breath for her answer for what felt like an eternity, he couldn’t help but feel his lips break into an ecstatic smile, giving a little fist pump for success.

“Baby, this mess is nothing, so done and—“ It was at that moment he looked at the two of them with the aftermath of their fucking still on their persons and the ring with a few dents in the mat. “... done...”

Well... better get crackin’.

First, Gage figured that it’d be best to snag a pair of ringside towels for the two of them, tossing one to Toushiko and wiping himself off as well. The ring was a... different matter. That would take money to fix. So, Gage did all he could do by rifling through his wallet and dropping some money by the front office with a note:

Got carried away with an impromptu match... Sorry! -Gage

It took Gage a minute to get his things together in his duffle bag and get his clothes back on but he was ready to leave with Toushiko before too long. He couldn’t help but think about how lucky he was to have met and get to spend the night with a gal like her. It was an unforgettable night already, so he was more than happy to clean up if it meant spending a little more time with her.

With his bag in tow and his finger on the light switch and his other hand holding the door open for the demoness, he gestured with his head for her to come along, smiling the whole way.

“Hey, you hungry by the way? I trust your appetite is as mighty as your thirst!”

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Toushiko laughed as Gage's confident voice suddenly trailed off in uncertainty when he saw the full scale of their "mess". Her own laughter trailed off as well, however, once she saw Gage staring at the physical damage to the ring. "Oh..." She rubbed her hand on the back of her neck and sheepishly muttered, "Right..."

Well, that was a little awkward. She'd meant to tease him and give him a bit of a hard time, not put him on the arena's blacklist. It was a little late to do anything about that now, though.

Stretching out her arms as she got to her feet, she caught Gage's towel, gave a quick nod of thanks, and wiped the sweat off her upper body before turning her attention to the...other fluids. Of course, she knew a shower was definitely in order before the night was over—she might've been a demon from Hell, but she was a hygienic demon from Hell!

Once she was finished, she put what few clothes she had back on, grabbed her pack and club, and followed Gage. She paused at the front office, seeing the money and note that Gage had left for the arena's owner. Feeling at least a tad bit guilty at her role in the damage, she stuck her hand in her pack and fished for something to leave for the owner. She didn't exactly have much surface currency, given how reliant she was on bartering up here, so instead she took out a sealed bottle of Underworld alcohol, figuring it was better than nothing. After single-double-triple-checking to make sure that it was safe for humans to drink (and didn't come with any interesting side effects, like turning one's blood to magma), she set it near Gage's money and followed him out the door.

Once Toushiko was outside, she inhaled deeply through her nose, savoring the feeling of the cool night air. "Y'know, ya never get this kinda thing down in the Underworld," she said, gesturing to the clear sky above them. "Given it's...y'know, underground." She snickered. "This cool night air, the moon shinin' above, the solitude...don't get me wrong, I love it to death down there, but it's nice to get away from it sometimes, y'know?" She shifted the weight of her club on her shoulder, and looked back at Gage as he finished closing up the arena.

"Anyway, as for food—" Her words were suddenly interrupted by a very noticeable growling sound, the source of which was plain to see as Toushiko looked down towards her stomach. "Uh..." She snickered. "Yeah, there's your answer. Whatever food ya got up here, it sounds like a good idea. Although..."

She glanced again at the moon, shining bright in the night sky. "Are there even any places open this late? I thought all your shops closed up soon after dark," she said. "I mean, you know the area way better than I do, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears, Gagey-boy."

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:15 pm

As Gage gave Toushiko the right of way to head out the door, her gesture did not go unnoticed as he eyed the bottle next to his money as a sort of apology. He was friends with the guy in management, so thankfully he wouldn’t catch too hard of an ass-reaming. Still, he had a feeling his friend wouldn’t be too keen on the state of the ring.

As Gage stepped out to meet Toushiko in the cool night air, he couldn’t help but smile up at his new found friend as she enjoyed the brisk feeling of the wind blowing around.

“I know what you mean. I’ve got this spot in the woods outside of the city I like to go to to just defrag my brain and just enjoy the views. I guess this is kinda like a clearing in the woods for you compared to what it’s like down there, eh?”

At the question of what there was to eat around the city, Gage wracked his brain at some good places to eat around this time of night. It was a fairly busy city so there were certainly options as far as nightlife places.

“Hmm... I know of this Korean place that’s got some nice spicy garlic pork and chicken on a stick, let’s go there. I get the feeling you’d dig it, maybe get some hot pot there.”

The wrestler gave a sort of “come along” motion with his head and stuffed his hands into his pocket as he walked down the street with the demoness beside him, illuminated by the dusky orange glow of street lamps and some dying neon lights.

“I got a pair of questions for ya, Toushi. Mind if we get this to go this time? I know we could both use a shower and a night cap or ten. And secondly, I gotta ask,” Gage looked up and over his shoulder at the mighty oni with a quizzical look.

“I get why you’re looking for Pash— err, Passion Lips, what with her being a skilled temptress ‘n’ all, but what’re you gonna do when you find her? Just talk and trade secrets or are ya’ plannin’ on testing her strength like ya’ did with me? She’s not exactly one who looks to assert dominance. Kinda flies under the radar and doesn’t much care for confrontation, as I’m sure you’ve gathered—“

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:03 am

"Korean, eh?" Toushiko shrugged. "Sure, sounds good!" She started walking down the street alongside the wrestler. "Whatever that means..." She mumbled under her breath. A place, maybe? It sounded a little familiar, like she'd heard it mentioned a few times before.

Ehh, not that it matters too much, she mused. I'll see when we get there. In the meantime, she busied herself by taking in the sights and sounds of the city's nightlife. She hadn't paid much attention to any of it earlier when she'd been busy trying to find the training arena, but now that she had a chance to step back and look at it all, she marveled at how different it was from the towns and villages she so commonly visited. From what she knew, this area of the world in general seemed to be far more advanced than she was used to, with dirt paths being replaced by rough black stone, and torchlight by...well, something. She knew it wasn't magic, but that's about all she could get out of the light given off by the tall iron poles lining the street.

The oni gave a start when she realized that Gage had asked her a question. "Huh? Oh, uh," she said, quickly looking back from the mysterious lights down to her new friend. "Yeah, headin' off with the food's probably a good call," she said, nodding. "After all..." She flashed a toothy grin and visibly shifted her club on her shoulder. "I bet the folks around here ain't too used to seein' somebody like me just waltz in and start chowin' down, eh?"

Her eyes lit up at the mention of Passion Lips. "Ahh, well, ain't that one obvious?" She chuckled. "She's a livin' legend in the Underworld, remember? Hell, her story would practically be a folk tale by this point if it'd been around back in the old days," she said. "And what better way to test myself than by throwin' myself head-on at the strongest fighters I can find?" She flexed her muscles in a mock show of force, then laughed.

"Of course, I know she probably ain't too keen on buttin' heads physically, but that doesn't mean a thing," she said. "Just 'cause she ain't good at my way of fighting doesn't mean that she can't kick absolute ass with hers. As soon as I find her, I fully intend on challenging her to a fight, my strength versus hers!" Her voice took on a determined edge. "I wanna see if I really have what it takes to take down somebody who can melt my heart with a single glance," she said. "...Or, whatever it is she can do," she said, waving her hand dismissively. "The stories ain't too consistent with her powers, honestly."

"But, uh..." Toushiko chuckled. "Not one to assert dominance, eh? I dunno about that one, Gagey-boy," she said in a teasing voice. "She ain't exactly tryin' too hard to cover her tracks...almost like she wants people to see what she can do." The oni grinned. "I mean, can ya blame her? Sure, at first, it might seem like it sucks havin' to prove your strength every other week, but after a while, wouldn't ya get used to it?" She leaned down a bit. "Wouldn't ya want more?" She chuckled. "I mean, that's kinda what you're doin', ain't it? Movin' your way up the ladder 'till you're the champion of the land, with all the glory that comes with it? Provin' to the world that you're the top of the food chain?"

The demoness snickered. "I guess you 'n' Passion Lips are a perfect fit for each other, after all. You ever thought about tryin' to find her again?"

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am

Toushiko’s veiled confusion didn’t go unnoticed by the wrestler and he gave a small chuckle of bemusement.

“I guess I should clarify. It’s like barbecued, East Asian style meat and grilled veggies— more or less. Trust me you’ll like it. I guess I should ask: what do you like to eat?”

“And if you say souls, I’m willing to part with mine after some kissing—“ Gage smirked at her cheekily.

When Toushiko got into why she wanted to face Pash, he couldn’t help but wonder if maybe it wasn’t the demoness getting in over her head. She certainly did make some valid points, though. He wasn’t keen on seeing friends fight so much but he had a feeling this would get rather steamy.

“I see, personal strengths will be tested. That puts you at a range disadvantage then, doesn’t it? I want you to have a fair chance but I can’t help but think you have a submissive streak in ya’, Toushi. She kisses you and it could all be over. She could infatuate you from far away, but if you hug her close tryin’ to crush her? You’ll get a mouthful, literally. You sure you’re not looking to be a little pet to her immensely powerful charms cause... She lives for wearing people’s fighting spirit down into mush. That’s how she beat me, anyways. She says I won but she gifted me that win. You keep bashing against her toe to toe and you may find yourself kissed into a week long coma. You’re a smart gal, so I want you to think— Be a cerebral assassin!”

Gage struck a flexing pose of his own before putting his rant to a close and clearing his throat.

“Just don’t get cocky, s’all.”

When Toushiko had said the two were a perfect match he couldn’t help but quip back,

“Then the three of us are a match made in heaven! And, yeah, I’d thought about trying to find her but... I’m not sure if she’s trying to have me find her. I get the feeling she’ll find me again if she wants to. I owe her dinner as well, come to think of it. Speaking of which—“

Gage stopped in front of a building with some characters on a sign that were in an Eastern language before double-pointing at the door.

“I’ll be right back!”

Once inside, Gage made it a quick job of ordering 6 total entrees. The wrestler could eat a lot if he wanted but he was sure Toushiko could be more than a bit peckish after their match. 2 orders of some barbecue pork and veggies, 2 orders of dumplings and another 2 orders of a curry chicken. Without waiting too terribly long, Gage returned back outside with two bags of food and smiled up at Toushiko.

“Jackpot, eh? C’mon, get that sexy ass of yours a shakin’ ‘n’ groovin’!”

With food in hand and the powerful Oni by his side, today figured to be an awesome day as they made their way back to his apartment.

“So, can I expect another test of strength and a rematch from you in the future? Or are ya afraid of gettin skewered again, Toushi?” Gage looked up at the demoness with a wolfish grin.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Toushiko's eyes lit up in understanding. "Ah, I see! Right, East Asia, I know where that is," she said, giving a sheepish chuckle. "Hell, I've probably been to Korea a few times. Just didn't know what you called it, is all." She shrugged. "I've gotten pretty fluent in your language over the years, but there are still a few words here and there I don't know."

"And eating souls?" Toushiko snorted and rolled her eyes. "What do I look like, some kinda succubus to you? I think I've got too many muscles and not enough bat wings for that one, buddy," she retorted. "Besides, unlike them, I've actually got the balls to look for fighters, not some poor random bastard who happened to be havin' a naughty thought or two at the time." The oni started muttering under her breath. "Fuckin' disgraceful, I swear..."

"But, uh, to actually answer your question..." Toushiko pursed her lips in thought for a moment, then gave another shrug. "I'm pretty open, honestly. I've always had a soft spot for noodles, but livin' in Hell's opened up a whole new host of stuff to try," she said, her stomach grumbling loudly at the discussion of food. "Especially meat." She grinned. "Seriously, ya haven't lived until you've had a blood priest consecrate the ifrit-grilled meat of a freshly-born—" The scarlet skin of her cheeks paled to a shade of pink as she remembered who—or, more precisely, what—she was talking to. "I-I mean...uh..." Her eyes quickly darted left and right. "R-right, you wouldn't...um..." She suddenly clapped her hands together. "So, yeah, anyway, Passion Lips!"

Having changed the subject with about as much subtlety as a freight train in flames, Toushiko's indignation only grew as she listened to Gage's assessment of her intention to fight Passion Lips. "S-submissive streak?!" She snarled. "Damn it, Gage, you know that's not what it is!" She took a deep breath to calm herself before continuing. "Listen. I know the risks, I know how powerful she is, all that. But that's the point. If I only fought people I knew I could beat, I'd never improve! Whether their strength is physical, mental, or sexual, I'm ready to challenge anybody."

"Besides, you're forgettin' two things." She held up a finger. "One: my fightin' spirit's a little tougher than the average human's, especially when I don't have some dumbass concoction wearin' me down." Her usual grin came back, just as strong as ever. "And I'm not plannin' on losin' if I can help it."

"Two." She held up another finger. "I don't just wanna test myself. I actually wanna meet her, too!" She drew her hand back and placed it back on her hip. "I mean, it ain't every day ya get to talk to a walkin' legend." She shrugged. "Honestly, I just hope she lives up to the stories. Only one way to find out, though, eh?"

"But, thanks," she said with a smile. "I'll try not to get too cocky for ya. Although, speakin' of cocky..." Her smile turned mischievous. "Don't think you can just slip that shit by without me noticin'. You said Passion Lips beat you?" A raised eyebrow emphasized the "you". "Now, that ain't what I remember you sayin' earlier." She lifted her club off her shoulder, and hefted it threateningly. "Am I gonna have to beat the truth outta ya?" She snaked an arm around his shoulder, and suddenly pulled him in until his head was uncomfortably close to her breasts. "Or maybe I'll make ya scream it to me," she purred. Holding him there for a moment, she burst into laughter and let him go. "Hahahahaha! Aheheh...seriously, though, you're gonna have to tell me how that really went at some point," she said.

In the meantime, the restaurant was right in front of them. The sign had some characters on it that Toushiko indeed recognized as "Korean", and she waited outside for Gage to order the food, trusting him to pick something good. Leaning alongside her club against the restaurant's wall, she tried to look as inconspicuous as a seven-and-a-half-foot-tall oni could look. Naturally, she drew quite a few strange glances from people going about their daily lives, but she ignored them in favor of snarling at anyone who ogled her breasts for too long.

She didn't have to wait long, however, and soon she was on her merry way to Gage's apartment with the wrestler by her side. She chuckled at his question. "Of course, Gagey-boy. Anytime ya like," she said, looking down at him with a grin. "Just don't expect things to go so well for ya next round. I won't have that thrice-damned drink holdin' me back, y'know."

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Gage smirked to himself and snickered a little at Toushiko’s indignation to even being tangentially related to a succubus. He even got a little insight into Toushiko’s feelings toward some of her other underworld siblings, which interested him greatly. The wrestler honestly couldn’t fault her logic, especially considering her ideals and point of view.

“You may not look like a succubus but you did drink a potion a bit ago that made you fuck like one, didn’t ya’?” Gage stifled a laugh at her predicament.

The grappler started to listen intently as she described what she preferred to eat but slowly, uh... lost the plot about what food she was talking about. It would be accurate to say the look on his face was quizzical.

“Hey, uh... I mean, I’ll try anything once. Maybe you ought to bring it over sometime or I’ll head down to good ol’ H-E-double-hockey-sticks and try it myself.”

If it doesn’t kill me or the trip tears my soul asunder.

Now was the answer of the hour, her entire reason for meeting him.

“Relax, there, Toushi. Just some friendly advice from someone with experience. Nothing wrong about recon, right? But, I’ve faith in you. May the best woman win!”

However, once Gage was wrangled close to the red oni’s smothering breasts, he got a little red in the face. The fact she had threatened him for withholding the truth only made him a little more uncomfortable. He gulped at her sudden advance before she started to cackle at his off-kilter moment, then breathing a small sigh of relief. Then, the grappler decided to be cheeky in return.

“Tell ya’ what: after dinner, we can shower and you can wash it outta me... That sound agreeable?”

Gage would like to think he was joking but he knew deep down that that was what he wanted to loosen his lips on the scintillating details of his and Pash’s fight. Never mind the fact that he had to hide his hard on in the restaurant.

After they had departed with food and began their trek back to his apartment, Gage led the demoness to a somewhat plain looking building with bags of food in tow. Even still he held the door open for Toushiko out of courtesy and respect before they slipped into the elevator together, pressing the button for the fourth floor. He looked over to Toushiko and pondered an inquiry before putting it out into the air,

“So, I’m curious... What’s Hell like? Like, do you live anywhere, what do you do for money, et cetera, et cetera— I can’t imagine you doing what you’re amazing at doing for free.”

With that question reaching its end, the elevator dinged and the doors slid open at the behest of Gage’s keycard to a single floor that could be determined as his apartment. For having the floor to himself, it wasn’t incredibly impressive but it looked more than comfortable and personalized to fit his style. The walls had title belts, luchador masks, pictures of himself, friends, family, well-used sledgehammers— all signaling a past that Gage had experienced and had a particular fondness for.

With the food bags in tow, he set the bags on the table in the kitchen and opened the contents while grabbing a pair of forks for the two. Gage figured a dinky regular fork would be awkward for the muscled underworld dweller so he gave her a salad fork to use. Digging in to some dumplings himself, he waited to see her reaction to the quality of the food.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Toushiko sighed in relief as Gage seemed to not have realized what she'd been about to say. "That's, uh, that's all right, I don't think you'd like it," she said quickly. "It's pretty, uh...niche. Yeah." Especially considering that he could've been on the menu a couple decades back...

Her self-satisfied grin returned when Gage jokingly mentioned the two taking a shower together. "Well, Gage, if you're really that eager to be stuck inside a tiny little room with me and no way to escape while I slowly take everything I want from ya..." She once again snaked her arm around Gage's shoulder, but this time simply held him loose in a friendly fashion. "Then it's a deal! No take-backs!"

Her chuckle had a slightly sinister edge to it as they reached Gage's building. When he gestured to step inside the elevator, however, the oni merely looked on in uncertainty. "Uh...wait, what is..." She poked her head inside, and craned her neck to look all around the plain walls, the only interesting feature being the panel of buttons on one side. Trusting Gage, she shrugged and went inside, ducking her head to avoid hitting the ceiling with her horns. Together with her pack and club, she took up fully half the elevator. "Alrighty, then," she muttered. "We're in here. Now what?"

Her question was answered by a slight but sudden increase in gravity and a sensation of upward movement. Toushiko looked around in confusion, before realizing that this was likely intended. She relaxed when Gage asked about her home, taking her mind off the newest of the many strange things she'd seen upon entering this city.

"Well, there's a lot I could talk about, but before that, I should probably clarify somethin'," she said. "Y'see, Hell and the Underworld...technically aren't the same thing. The Underworld's just the top level of Hell, the only one accessible just by diggin' deep enough from the surface. To get to the rest, ya gotta use some kinda magic. Portals, summoning, whatever," she said, waving a hand dismissively. She chuckled and continued, "Yeah, boom, right? Sorry for the confusion, I just never bother to make the distinction with people up here, 'cause usually nobody cares."

"Anyway, just take that to know that what I say pretty much only applies to the Underworld. I don't usually venture to the deeper levels too much," she said, shrugging. "It ain't the kinda place for me. Too many screams of the damned, and all that. Plus, and I don't say this often, but..." She drew in a breath to emphasize her words. "There's some real scary shit down there. Venture too deep, and those things don't care whether you're human or oni, they'll snatch you up all the same. Granted, you'll get stopped way before you get there, but if you do somehow manage to get past everyone and everything trying to keep you safe, well..." She trailed off, letting the point hang in the air in silence.

She let out a sheepish chuckle. "Aheheh, sorry, got a bit off-topic. Right, about me now," she said. "Well, for starters, I live in a pretty modest place. Not some big, multi-level house, but not some ramshackle hut either. Pretty packed with stuff, though. Supplies, trophies, trinkets, anything I might want or need when goin' on another trip to the surface."

"Of course, I'm out of the house most of the time, but it ain't like I gotta worry about any of that shit gettin' stolen. Even a weirdo like me, someone who still cares about the surface, is just as important to the community as anyone else. And if you steal from one oni, well..." She grinned. "You'd better be ready to face a whole army of very angry demons whose sole intent is to reduce you to a fine paste."

"As for money, well..." Toushiko chuckled. "That's actually somethin' I don't really have to worry about. Y'see, the reason we're even allowed to settle down in the Underworld is because we apparently make a great deterrent to keep out all the riff-raff. If you wanna go down to Hell and mess some shit up, ya gotta get through us." She shrugged. "Not like that's ever really happened. I mean, we get plenty of immigrants, travelers, and the occasional 'holy warrior' who thinks he can actually do somethin', but our job's more of a precautionary way for the Mastermind to free up manpower than anything else. To encourage us to stay where we are, we're all given a bunch of Underworld currency—onje—every so often. Other than that, it's mostly barter and trade, with everyone offerin' up the products of their own unique talents for somebody else's." She gave a self-satisfied grin. "Mine bein' findin' cool shit on the surface and beatin' the snot outta people, naturally."

Right as she finished, the elevator doors finally opened, having for some reason taken much longer than usual. Toushiko stepped out into Gage's apartment, and gave an impressed whistle when she saw the belts and masks lining his walls. "Got lots of your own trophies, I see," she remarked. "Nice little pictures, and..." She trailed off. "...hammers?" She turned toward Gage. "You used to be a builder, or somethin'?"

The topic was forgotten, however, once Gage set down the food and its warm aroma drifted into her nostrils. She looked at it all in anticipation, and could barely wait to descend upon it when Gage handed her a rather large fork. "Ah, something around here I actually know how to use!" She laughed triumphantly. "All right, enough waitin' around, you're mine!"

——

Toushiko vs. Barbecue Pork & Veggies
~~BATTLE START~~

Fork Strike - 14
"Take this!" Toushiko quickly stabs her fork forward, leaving the pork no time to dodge!

Pork takes 2 damage! Pork is now Bound!

Struggle - 37
The pork is unable to free itself from Toushiko's fork!

Consume - 30
Toushiko brings the fork to her mouth, and starts chewing on the meat!

It's delicious! Toushiko restores 3 health! Pork takes 10 damage!

Call for Help - 17
The remaining pork attempts to appeal to the dumplings for help!

The dumplings do not respond, as they are too busy dealing with Gage's fierce attacks!

Fork Strike - 98! Critical Hit!
Eyeing the vegetables, Toushiko swoops in with her fork and gets them all at once!

Free Follow-up - Consume
Licking leftover barbecue sauce off her lips, Toushiko stuffs all the veggies she can into her mouth, eating them all at once!

Toushiko's bones will grow up to be big and strong! Toushiko restores 10 health! Veggies take 10 damage! Veggies have been defeated!

Unappetizing Meal - 3! Critical failure!
Despite the surviving pork's best efforts, it cannot seem any less delicious to Toushiko! It's only pork, after all, it can't do anything!

Fork Strike - Automatic Success due to Crit Failure
Toushiko aims true, skewering the pork on her first try!

Pork takes 2 damage! Pork is now Bound!

Struggle - 48
Pork has been too weakened by Toushiko's attacks to escape her maw!

Consume - 26
Toushiko finishes off the last of the pork, and she closes her eyes as she savors its deliciousness!

Toushiko restores 3 health! Pork takes 10 damage!
Pork has been defeated!

Toushiko has won the battle!
+2 EXP.

——

Toushiko sighed with contentment as she set her fork down on her empty plate. "That was delicious!" She laughed. "Maybe not as crazy and unexpected as some of the stuff I've had in the Underworld, but there's always somethin' to be said for a good, honest meal. Speakin' of which..." Her eyes drifted toward the curry chicken. "If ya don't mind, I'll probably be helpin' myself to more of it."

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:16 am

“I’m not too surprised you’re not familiar with this. This is called an elevator, works on a pulley system and lets you move vertically in tall ass buildings. That’s your crash course in modern technology!” Gage gave a grin up at the Oni.

When Toushiko began to elaborate on the underworld and what she did and the minutiae of it all, Gage nodded while drinking in all the details.

“So there is a difference between the underworld and hell. I’d always wondered. Underworld is like the surface of hell; the crust, if you will. And I don’t doubt that the deeper you go the less stable it is. Seems like it’s order for the sake of more chaos, by that explanation.”

Gage really took an interest to how she made her living as an enforcer while still being a traveler of the surface, his eyes shining with delight at the prospect.

“Hey, Hey— doesn’t sound like a bad gig, Toushi! I figured you didn’t assert your power just for fun, it’s kinda like fun at work, eh? Is there any trinket of mine you’d like? Come to think of it... I think I just might have an idea to get a prize for both of our walls. I’d like to do a tag team match with you against the champs in my organization. I’m confident we’d have a good, fun time becoming champs together— whaddya think?”

Gage grinned wolfishly when Toushiko brought up the sledgehammers— it was always a special memory to recount how he earned those tools of destruction.

“Nah, not a builder. In one of my matches, a ‘No disqualification’ match, I brought that thing into a guy’s gut to stun him for my Punishplex... Into a steel chair. One of my favorite victories, actually. So I keep em as a reminder of that day.”

To passerby, Gage would sound deranged for using such a method but he was a showman first and a heel second. He wanted the fans to be in it or else he would consider the match a failure.

However, Gage didn’t have long before Toushi set her sights on the food and began her turn based attacking and limit breaking(?) on the defenseless pork (moogle) meat. While Gage watched the Oni eat with power, he resolved to eat his own barbecue pork and watch as she carries on. It wasn’t long before what was left of his portion got swept up in the absolute massacre as well. The wrestler wasn’t angry, he was honestly just in awe of her abilities.

I think I’m in love— No don’t be a weirdo, Gage...

When she finished up and Gage swore he saw a small something by her head get fuller, he answered her question by slowly pulling his own curry chicken to his side with a stupefied look on his face.

“... Gimme a head start, okay?”

——————————————————

After a continuation of the prior battle, Gage stood from his seat, wiping his mouth. He motioned his head towards his bathroom door and gave Toushiko his leave,

“I’m gonna start the shower, be there in 2, alright, Toushi?”

Gage gave a not so subtle wink before heading in towards the shower and cranking it to a steaming hot but meltingly comfortable level, picking out two towels for them. The shower was fairly accommodating, having a tile interior and a large shower head hanging from the ceiling and an auxiliary shower head that you could detach from the wall. It didn’t take but a minute for Gage to disrobe and slip behind the sliding glass door in anticipation of the demoness to join him.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 4:26 am

"'Fun at work'? Eh, I guess," Toushiko said, shrugging. "I ain't a mercenary, though. Skilled at it as I might be, beatin' people up only makes me money when I get some kinda loot outta the deal. Tokens of appreciation from townspeople, cool stuff I find lyin' around that doesn't belong to anybody, lootin' from the bad guys, that sorta thing. Of course..." She threw a punch in the air at an imaginary foe. "That's all just a bonus. Like I said before, the real reason I fight is to test myself an' grow stronger. My main income is still that stipend from the higher-ups I get for apparently just existing."

Toushiko immediately perked up at the idea of fighting alongside Gage. "Now, that sounds interesting," she said with a smile. She spread her hands out in the air in front of her. "I can see it now: Gage 'n' Toushiko, the Duo of Doom! One from the fiery depths of Hell, the other from the humble streets of..." She trailed off. "...Wherever you're from." She put her hands down, using one to rest her chin. "Although...I dunno how that'd really work in the long run. I mean, do they even allow someone as big as me?" She pointed toward her horns. "Or better yet, someone who ain't even human? I...guess they let Passion Lips in, though, so what do I know?" She shrugged.

Toushiko let out another impressed whistle when Gage explained the hammers. "They let ya use that as a weapon? I know that sounds weird comin' from me of all people, but damn." Her eyes lit up as an idea hit her. "Hey, y'know what? Why don'tcha bring in one of those hammers to use during our next fight?" She gestured toward the ones on the wall. "Well, not those hammers, but one like 'em. Could be an interesting answer to your, uh, old pal." She snickered and ran a loving hand over her trusty club. "Only seems fair. If I get a weapon, you should too!"

After polishing off the rest of the curry chicken in a manner not dissimilar to a show that Gage might've been a fan of back in the day, she nodded at Gage as she watched him leave for the shower. "I'll be there in a bit, just gotta get somethin' to wash all this down!" She called after him. She slowly got up out of her chair, leisurely stretching out her arms, before making her way to her pack resting against the wall...

——

Soon after, Toushiko's heavy footfalls alerted Gage that she was heading toward the shower. Without further ado, she opened the sliding glass door and stepped inside to face Gage, taking a moment to appreciate the fact that she could stand fully upright without scraping the ceiling with her horns. "Ahh, feels nice," she sighed. And it really did—but before she could appreciate it fully, she wanted to make something clear to Gage. Leaning down toward him, she whispered, "Now...I know what you wanna do in here, and trust me, I wanna do it too. But..." She slowly held up a finger. "I'll only do it if you follow this...one...rule." She leaned down even more, until her lips were hovering over his ear, her hot breath swirling around in his head and making his mind go in circles. "No touchin' me—or yourself—'till I say so." She slowly drew back, and looked Gage right in the eyes. "Think ya can do that for me, Gagey-boy?" She asked sweetly.

She was pretty sure she knew what his answer would be. It wasn't like she was giving him much choice, after all—essentially, "agree to my rules or fuck off". But Gage had given her the same courtesy earlier, and it was always best to be sure anyway.

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 7:00 am

Gage knew for a fact that Toushiko’s size would be a bonus for the commissioners to have any match with her in it. He’d only need to bring up the notion and they’d be chomping at the bit.

“Are you fuckin’ kidding me? The crowd would pay top dollar to see you! You’re over seven feet tall, red, and stronger than shit. It doesn’t matter if it’s fair or not, it matters how hype the crowd is and you would be a fan favorite— instantly. Trust me, you’ll get all the glory. And a nice shiny belt at the end of it all—”

The wrestler tapped his head in a thinking manner.

“Think about it.”

Gage smirked at the notion of him bringing a weapon to their fight but he couldn’t help but wag a finger in response.

“Sorry but no can do. I’m not proficient in weapons for a reason. I only use one when it helps me win and I’m allowed to in my matches. Trying to fling something at you would only lessen my chances of making an impact or having a chance at winning.”

The wrestler gave a shrug as Toushiko returned to her food in a fashion befitting the ultimate fighting race in the gallery. It was as if her loss to him made her... stronger somehow.

Nah, he was probably imagining things.

——————————————————

As Gage heard Toushiko approaching from the living room, he felt his heart turn giddy and his stomach turn weightless and floaty. Seeing the Oni step into the shower fully nude only served to arouse him, his cock twitching to life as the warm water facilitated that euphoric feeling on all the endorphins on his skin.

“I can play by those rules, Mistress Toushiko. I’ll be the good boy this time.”

Gage said that last sentence in a mock desperate tone and held his hands up in the air as a sign of ‘hands-off.’

“I await your masterful stroke, Mistress~” he said teasingly.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Toushiko rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Right. We'll see how cheeky you're feelin' once we're done here, Gagey-boy," she teased. As cheeky as he was being, though, he'd agreed to her terms, even if he didn't know exactly what he was getting into. It's time for round two, then.

Toushiko stood straight up under the showerhead. "Hope ya don't mind if I wash up first," she said casually. She closed her eyes and smiled at the sensation of the pleasantly cool water streaming over her naked body, washing her of all the night's filth as surely as the purifying flames of Hell. She turned around a couple times to make sure the water had gotten over her entire body, knowing that it made her curves shine and glisten in all the right ways. She didn't have to open her eyes to see Gage's reaction—having such a gorgeous creature so close to him was already getting him excited, she bet.

Toushiko giggled quietly to herself. She was going to take her sweet time with this. Opening her eyes, she lazily scanned around until she saw a bottle labelled "shampoo", among a bunch of other words that probably weren't very important. Squeezing some out, she softly hummed to herself as she began applying it to her hair and scalp. She arched her back as she did so, pushing out her full breasts less than an inch from Gage's face, her wet nipples just barely avoiding grazing his lips.

When she'd finished lathering the shampoo, she leaned her head back and let the water wash it all out. The bubbles cascaded down her body, forming soapy rivulets that caught the eye and drew it lower and lower, highlighting each feature of her gorgeous curves and muscles before sliding off her smooth feet.

Toushiko opened one eye to peer at Gage's reaction, his face just visible beyond her breasts. Her smug grin grew as she slowly reached for a bar of soap behind Gage. Her arm slipped over his shoulder, and she leaned over him, forcing him to shrink back a bit to keep to the "no-touching" rule. She held that position for a while before giving a self-satisfied chuckle and taking the soap.

She started applying it all over her body, paying special attention to her breasts as she squeezed and kneaded them between her sudsy fingers. Her hands went lower, emphasizing her toned stomach, before slowly going over her womanhood. She started softly rubbing her fingers up and down a bit, letting out a quiet sigh as she did so. Turning around, she ran her hands down her back, then started bending over as she got lower in a manner very reminiscent of the countless little dances she'd done to various opponents. Rubbing her hands in little circles around her ass and thighs, she eventually had to bend down quite far to get to her feet, teasingly wiggling her ass right in front of Gage's member, taking care to come as close as possible without making contact.

After taking a little too long washing her feet, she lithely stood back up and arched her back once more, letting the water wash off all the soap left and giving Gage another full view of her muscled form. She opened her eyes, slowly and pointedly drifting her gaze down to his member before flicking her eyes back up to his face with a wink. "Thanks for lettin' me go first, boy," she purred, reaching back behind Gage to put the soap back. "Why don't we get ya all washed up, too?"

The next moment was a blur.

Gage felt Toushiko grab his arm, hard. She forcibly whirled him around to face the wall, and before he could protest, her arms enveloped his body, pushing in his chest and pinning his arms to his sides without any wiggle room. Then she spun them both around, so that Toushiko was against the wall and Gage was feeling the full effect of the water. But amidst the dizziness, there was something else, too, something Gage had realized immediately once she'd grabbed him.

Toushiko was nearly searing. Like her blood had transformed into lava, like she literally had a fire burning inside her, like she'd become a living furnace. It wasn't painful per se, but it was certainly far above her normal body temperature. Any hopes he might've had about the hot water taking some of his attention off the demoness holding him were surely dashed, as the water's temperature only added to the immense heat being exuded by the oni.

Toushiko squeezed him tighter, her arms completely enveloping his upper body and pushing her breasts in against the sides of his head. Though he couldn't see it, her grin was positively shit-eating. She had him all wrapped up not only in her arms, but in her immense heat as well—just as she'd planned.

"Aw, what's the matter, boy?" She whispered, her lips locked over his ear. "A bit too hot for ya?" She giggled. "Well, don't worry. I promise I won't let ya pass out. I know you can handle it, but..." She started playfully nibbling on his ear between whispers. "If ya feel like you're gettin' weaker, or if ya can't stand up anymore, just say somethin', all right?" She gave a subtle squeeze with her arms. "I'm still your ol' friend Toushi, remember? I ain't gonna hurt ya..." She leaned forward, and kissed his cheek. "I'm just gonna torment ya," she purred, returning her lips to his ear.

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 3:59 pm

What am I getting myself into, here?

Gage could tell by Toushiko’s grin and general demeanor that she had either done something or had something planned. He also couldn’t help but think that the water felt way hotter than he had originally set it to, judging by the steam radiating off of the oni’s... immaculately built form. Most men would shy from a woman so strong and muscular but Gage couldn’t help but appreciate the woman’s physique and hope that it would cradle him up against her, feeling every muscle bulge against his own and trace every curvature...

Ahem! U-uh... Anyways.

Any thought of recouping his composure was lost and dashed against the bathroom floor as Toushiko began to lather her gorgeous, silvery mane with shampoo and made the same shampoo drape across her breasts and hips— making his eyes practically pop out of his skull and his manhood stand almost at full mast. To say she was entrancing would be an understatement worthy of execution. After all, he was a breath away from marshmallow hell, anyways.

His instinct was to pop her erect nipple into his mouth and tweak the other in desperation but he’d agreed to play by the rules. For now, at least. And he could only watch as she started to soap herself up, moving her tits round and round in a hypnotic motion that almost made him drool— her ass getting the same treatment, as well. This all felt so unfair but then he thought back to their time at the gym and how he had tormented her. Maybe he had it coming all along?

Gage nearly yelped from the sudden grapple that Toushiko threw him into, but he still found some comfort in having his head nestled in her bountiful cleavage.

What’s she doi—?! Hothothothot! Holy shit that’s hot!

The wrestler drew a breath in through clenched teeth as the feeling of Toushiko’s intense heat started to radiate on his back. Like hopping into a steaming hot shower, he gradually adjusted but it still wasn’t quite the ideal temperature. He couldn’t help but squirm in the demoness’ iron-clad embrace.

Of course, this sensation, mixed with Toushiko kissing him and playing with his ear, made his member stand fully erect and elicited a few wanting moans.

“Heh... this isn’t because of how I was teasing you earlier, was it? You know I didn’t mean ya’ any agony, right? Also, what did you take to make you so fuckin’ hot? And I mean more than normal—“

The grappler— or in this case, the grappled— clenched an eye shut from the nagging but sensual feeling of discomfort that the underworld dweller’s boiling blood was giving him.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Toushiko couldn't stop herself from letting out a triumphant chuckle at Gage's writhing and moaning in her molten embrace. Was it all in pain? Pleasure? Probably a bit of both, she decided. And that was just how she liked it—after all, her fighting style revolved around alternating between beating the shit out of opponents and teasing them to the brink of release, scrambling their poor little head and pulling it in two opposite directions until they just couldn't take it anymore.

Whether Gage realized it or not, he was being subjected to the same techniques right then and there. The relentless teasing from Toushiko's gorgeous form, combined with the sweltering heat of her body and the water, was dragging him further and further down into her power. As time passed, he only grew weaker and weaker before her overwhelming strength...and she intended to be here for a while.

Toushiko continued whispering deeply into Gage's ear, her steamy breath filling his head and making his vision blur. "Just a li'l drink I had after dinner. Tastes pretty good, really burns in the throat. They say it sets you on fire." She giggled. "I'll let you be the judge of that. As for your teasin' earlier..." She gave a sheepish chuckle. "To be honest, I forgot all about it. But now that ya mention it...I guess I am a little peeved about that." She slowly tightened her already vice-like grip, forcing Gage to take shallower breaths. "Shh, shh, it's all right," she cooed. "Don't worry, okay? I'm right here. Just calm down...remember, ya don't have to hide anything from me."

Toushiko shifted her grip a little, pressing her breasts tighter against his head. "You can tell me anything, boy. About how sweltering it is in here, about how your legs are givin' out, about how much you're just dyin' for release..." She punctuated each statement with a kiss in his ear. "And maybe...you can tell me all about your fight with Passion Lips," she murmured.

Of course, she knew that she probably didn't have to tease Gage quite this hard to get him to tell her about that fight, but hey, it was fun. And her reassurances earlier hadn't been false; she wouldn't be doing all this if she didn't think he could handle it all without passing out. A strong opponent like Gage was worthy of nothing less.

...Besides, maybe she was a little pissed about his own teasing during their fight.

"I know it's hard, Gagey-boy," she purred into his ear. "Goin' back to somethin' that happened so long ago. In fact, lemme tell ya what..." She leaned forward, and ran her searing tongue across his cheek. "Ya don't have to tell me everything yet...just start with the parts that come to you first. The things you'll always remember." She took a breath, and let it out in his ear. "E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g she did to you," she whispered. "Remember how good it all felt. Her enchantin' words, her soft skin, her warm mouth..." She let out a pleasured sigh into Gage's ear. "Close your eyes...imagine her there in front a' ya," she murmured. "That's right...now, tell me. What did she do to you...?"

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 1:15 am

Despite the fact that Gage knew he was falling into Toushiko’s pace, he couldn’t help but fall deeper and deeper into her embrace. Even the tightest hold wasn’t tight enough. And yet... the searing hot skin he was pressed against made him want to tug away. It was hardly bearable, but for her, he’d give anything to keep this contact going.

With the Oni’s devilish tits squeezing on his head, he gave a small, dreamy sigh as it was accentuated by her purring voice hot in his ear.

God, this feels so good... I want to cum for you so badly...”

Gage wasn’t one to give in to a midara’s wants so quickly but the moment of being trapped in this predicament was enough to drive him mad. His member twitched as it was being draped in the steam made from the two bodies under the hot water.

Then he came back to his match not so long ago at the invoking of her name: Passion Lips. It was a flood of memories that came to him to be accessed, so many he could barely pick but he figured he had to start somewhere.

“She uh... Pash kissed me with this explosive energy that knocked me back n... God, she smelled so sweet... She then made her way to me and I just felt compelled to lie there. I tried to get up but my body refused to miss out as she put her ass directly into my face and ground me against the corner. And she...”

Then the grappler realized what all this was. What they were doing this for— It was an interrogation, remember? You can’t just spill like that, you gotta fuckin keep your tongue in part!

“Sorry but uh... to hear additional details will cost ya, baby.”

Gage felt a sense of pride as he used a bit of his waning willpower to come back at the demoness. In this lax state, it made him want to give up a bit more easily. Especially for the feeling of defeat at his mighty opponents wiles, but he had decided right then that he wanted to persevere. Never mind how hard it was getting to breathe. His hands came up to the tops of Toushiko’s arms to give them some separation from his chest, every particle of air had to be accounted for. He couldn’t help, however, leaning back into her powerful embrace.

“Don’t get me wrong, I want you to make me release more than anything but I’m no chump. And I don’t crack easily, neither...”

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 3:31 am

Toushiko chuckled in amusement as she nibbled on Gage's ear. He was reacting exactly as she'd hoped he would: his writhing was turning into a limp relaxation in her infernal grip, and he was almost begging for her to let him cum. And she hadn't even laid a finger on his cock yet! Leave it to those shifty succubi to brag about how amazing they were at driving men mad, when a simple oni was busy turning an iron-willed fighter into putty in her hands.

Once Gage started reminiscing about Passion Lips, Toushiko decided to give him a little reward for opening up to her. She brought her right leg up and hooked it over his, resting it against his member. The immense heat of her skin caused Gage's hips to recoil slightly, but he soon relaxed once more as she started rubbing her thigh against his hard member, now oozing precum and lubricating her hot skin. Her skin slowly slid up and down the underside of his cock, and Toushiko giggled as Gage started writhing again at the pleasurable sensation. "Thaaat's right," she cooed softly. "See? Doesn't it feel so good to tell me what I want?"

When Gage managed to cut himself off in a resurgence of his willpower, Toushiko immediately stopped moving her thigh, resting it against his member. "...Oh?" Her voice was cold. "Is that so?" She slowly moved her thigh away, bringing her leg back behind Gage's own. She chuckled again, this time with a sinister edge. "Gettin' feisty, are we?" She murmured, moving her mouth back to Gage's ear. "Resistin' an oni who's got ya locked up tight in her embrace...that's the Gage I know, all right," she remarked softly. "Unfortunately, time ain't on your side. We can stay in here as long as it takes...I'll just keep teasin' ya, bringin' ya to the very edge of release, never lettin' ya finally burst." She closed her eyes and kissed his ear. "Over..." Another kiss. "...and over..." Another. "...and over..." She leaned forward, and gave his cheek a lingering, wet kiss. "...Until ya lose your mind."

"So, if you're not willin' to talk..." She gave a breathy giggle. "Then let's get started, shall we? First things first..." Toushiko reached forward with one arm, and tilted the showerhead down to spray at a lower angle. Then her eyes went down to Gage's arms, pulling at her own. "No. Touching. Remember?" Her voice had a hard edge to it. "I ain't gonna give ya what ya want if you break that rule again. Unless ya think you can convince me otherwise, or take it from me by force..." She gave a tight squeeze on her arms for emphasis. "...I suggest ya follow the rule, boy." She took her hand and grabbed both his wrists, pulled them down, then quickly let go of them and shifted her arms down to block his forearms from moving. "That's better," she beamed sweetly. "Now, where were we?"

Toushiko moved one hand back to grab something, and when her arm wrapped back around his chest, Gage saw her hand clutching the bar of soap she'd used earlier. With that, she started gently sliding her back down the wall, taking Gage with her. She slowly lowered them both from a standing to a sitting position, with Gage sitting on the tiled floor with Toushiko snuggled up behind him, still holding him tightly in her arms. She hooked both her legs around his, trapping them beneath her. Like that, she spread her legs apart, forcing Gage's to go along with the movement. With that, everything was in place: Gage was wrapped in Toushiko's flesh, trapped like a fly in a spider's web. His exposed cock was standing straight at attention, twitching from the warm water falling right on it.

"Now, let's get you all washed up," she whispered. "And remember: no touchin' unless ya think you can handle the consequences." With that, she took her arms off from around Gage's torso, and started getting the soap on her hands. When her palms were practically covered with the stuff, she set down the bar of soap and slowly started applying it to Gage's chest. Her hot, deft hands caressed his skin as she used her mouth to play with his ear, alternating between nibbling on it and blowing in it. Her soapy fingers tweaked his nipples, sending shivers of pleasure down Gage's spine.

She gently moved her hands in opposite directions, one softly wrapping her fingers around Gage's neck, the other stroking his stomach. She ran her nails across his skin, causing his nerves to open and tingle at her touch. Tracing little circles around his bellybutton, she moved her hands down lower, slowly stroking his waist. "Hey..." Her voice came out as a breathy whisper. "Remember during our fight, when I was holdin' ya up by the wrists, and I slooowly traced a finger down your body?" She lifted a hand up, and hovered her hand over the head of his desperate member. "Remember how that ended?" She giggled. "That's right...I gently stroked ya, up 'n' down." She moved her hand closer, her fingers closing in and hovering just over the skin. "Is that you want me to do?" She whispered. "Stroke ya to a massive orgasm with my soft, warm hands?" Her lips curled up into a smile. "Ya know what'cha gotta do..."

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 4:32 am

Oh fuck... Loose lips sink ships, I guess-

Gage could barely contain his pleasure as he gave an almost guttural groan at the stimulus of Toushiko’s smooth, thermal leg rubbing the underside of his dick. Of course he had to go and open his fat, stupid fuckin’ mouth and act righteous and strong... So his libido thought.

As soon as the Oni’s supple thigh scooted away from his throbbing member, he couldn’t help but give a whimper of desperation that it had slipped away from him like a tease in the night. Then Gage had remembered that he had forgot the one rule of no touching in a reflexive gesture. Once his captor put his arms back down, he resolved not to move them again lest he be edged until he nearly died of exhaustion.

“Y-Yes, ma’am—“

This assertiveness of Toushiko’s was driving Gage wild, for certain. His cock couldn’t contain itself and continued to leak precum at the prolonged teases. It wasn’t long before the grappler realized they were going down to the ground. And when his legs her locked down by hers and spread by force, he almost wanted to blurt out his whole life story if he thought it would allow him to get to heaven.

As soapy hands roamed his body and trailed down further and further towards his member, he felt himself draw in a breath as she brushed over the ticklish spot under his navel, making him jolt. He looked back apologetically before she started to recount their match and what could happen if he was a compliant, good boy.

Fuck... it’s no use, I’m gonna spill a little—

“She—She, uh... caught me rebounding towards her on the ropes with that explosive kiss of hers and seeing her lips... Painted and puckering at me m—made me not want to stop, I couldn’t help myself to avoid her.”

One more little tidbit for good measure...

“When she put her ass in my face, I— I bit her cheek, hard, to get her off in a desperation move. She pretty much had the full crowd support so if I did anything to her, they’d hate me for it. I didn’t want to hurt her because she was too... sweet and gentle for me to. I had her in the move I finished you off with but I gave her a modified version, figured giving her a concussion would probably end my career due to her sway,” Gage hung his head in shame of even thinking of harming her as his fingers gripped at the tile due to the pleasure of the demoness’ hellish embrace. “My job pretty much turned against me. But... she was also too entrancing. Her lips were— too strong. Doesn’t help that I have a massive kissing and lipstick fetish, so she was like my walking polarizer, Y’know?”

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 2:46 am

Gage continued writhing under Toushiko's skilled touch, her fingers teasing and caressing every part of his body. Her eyes lit up in amusement when his body jerked in response to her tickling fingers under his navel, and she continued running her hand across it, her fingers lightly tapping and scratching his sensitive skin. Her other hand remained hovering over his member, moving away a bit whenever it jerked forward, remaining just out of reach.

Her hellish teasing was enough to get him talking again. "Good boy," she cooed as he picked up where he left off. "That's another reward for ya," she whispered. Her hand lowered down to his member, and her steaming fingers wrapped around it. Like that, she gently and rhythmically squeezed his cock, her thumb rubbing the head in little circles. Lubricated as her hands were by the soap, it was like her demonic pussy had enveloped his cock, milking it from the base to the tip. At the same time, she leaned forward and gave his cheek another long, wet kiss. Then her lips parted, and she began to lovingly bite and suck on his cheek, marking his skin.

All of this was put on pause, however, when Gage told her about when he bit Passion Lips on the ass.

Toushiko's eyes just about bulged right out of their sockets as she moved away from his cheek, and stared at him incredulously. "Y-you..." She started. Then she threw her head back as she roared with raucous laughter, her shoulders shaking in mirth. "You did what?!" Her laughter eventually faded to a chuckle. "O-of fuckin' course. Why not? What, some gorgeous lady's sittin' on my face? Oh, let's just bite the shit out of her!" Her head tilted back as she started laughing again. "Oh, gods..." She chuckled as she wiped a tear from her cheek. "That's just...wow. Why don't more people do that?"

"But, aheh, anyway..." She sighed happily as the atmosphere faded. After a moment, she moved to settle back into her previous position—she was far from done here, after all. She resumed squeezing his cock with her hand again as she whispered in his ear. "Too gentle for you to hurt her, too sweet to resist her touch..." She giggled. "Sure sounds like a real handful. I wonder, did she ever get you in a position like this?" She gave his cock a harder squeeze for emphasis. "I'll bet she did. After all, you said before that she won, didn't you? Even after getting hit by a weaker version of your crazy finisher?" She murmured. "Now...how did that happen, boy? Tell me how she managed to finish ya...and I might just finish ya, too."

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 am

The wrestler gave a sigh of relief that sounded closer to a moan of pure ecstasy after she had kept him writhing for a few moments before wrapping her sudsy hand around his shaft and began to service him. It was a feeling that he could certainly lose himself in and he almost did. Almost.

As Toushiko kissed him so tenderly and loved on him in a way that made him melt, he felt a sudden jolt behind him. That jolt was the Oni shaking with a somewhat demeaning guffaw at Gage. The wrestler soon turned indignant as Toushiko went on and on about his biting of Pash’s ass. It was a desperation move, what the fuck could he do?

“Shit, I didn’t know her! I didn’t know what she was gonna do to me. Besides, I’m a heel in the ring so that’s what happens when you try and fuck up my work flow!”

Gage huffed and was somewhat out of the whole torturous affection mood as he sat with his cock still pointing straight up for Toushiko’s attention. However, when the infernal vixen replaced her hand, the mood came rushing back but he still refused to give her the satisfaction of seeing him enjoy her stroking. When she made her offer of finishers for finishers, Gage scoffed and turned his head to give her a sideways glare.

“As if, nailing me like that didn’t exactly put me in a talkative mood. You can make it up to me with the baby oil over there and a change of position, though.”

Gage gestured with his head at the other corner of the shower to a bottle of baby oil.

“Maybe then you’ll get some additional tidbits outta me. I also wouldn’t mind a few more rounds of fucking after this as well, to be honest...”

Gage turned his head away, his face a light shade of pink at the prospect of additional rounds of sex with the Oni. All the while, she was gently stroking away at his cock to coax him into giving the rest of his story.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:08 am

Toushiko rolled her eyes at Gage's indignation. "Calm down, there, boy," she murmured. "I wasn't laughin' at ya. I was just...well..." She snickered. "It was just really funny, okay? Didn't mean anything by it."

Apparently, though, Gage was having none of it. Even as she continued to gently milk his cock with her fingers, his inherent stubbornness was resurfacing to keep him from telling the rest of the story. Inwardly, Toushiko huffed. If he still wanted to be stubborn, fine. She was an oni; she'd just have to be more stubborn.

She moved back to whisper into his ear. "Aww, what's the matter?" Her voice had taken on a mocking singsong tone. "Did wittle Gage get his feewings hurt by the big, bad demon?" Her trademark grin was shining bright on her face as she started to stroke his cock faster, bringing him closer to the edge. "Is he so mad that he actually thought for a second that he was in control?" Her other arm came back to wrap around his torso, once again pinning his arms to his sides. "No, a' course not, what was I thinkin'?" She murmured. "After all, this little boy might have spirit, he might have pride, and he mighta' won the respect of an oni from the Underworld...but at the end of the day, he's still the one who's all wrapped up in that same oni." She giggled. "He's the one who fell for her body, the one meltin' under all the pleasure she's givin' him...at this point, wouldn't it just be so silly to say no?"

Toushiko leaned in, and gave his ear a deep kiss. "So silly...you're just bein' so silly, aren't ya, Gagey-boy," she cooed. She tightened her fingers around his member as she pumped him even faster. "That's right, lemme feel you twitch in my hand," she whispered. "Lemme feel your need, boy. Right now, there's no crowd, no show, nobody watchin'...nobody to lose your pride over. Just you 'n' me." She chuckled. "Hell, maybe if ya ask real nicely, I might even let ya cum without finishin' the story..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next