Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Toushiko felt the wind get knocked right out of her gut as Gage kicked her off him. Despite his shaken will, his muscles were just as strong as ever, and the unprepared oni was sent back a few feet away. Coughing and clutching her stomach with one hand, she slowly got back to her feet in time to see Gage do the same.

For a moment, Toushiko felt a strange sense of...disappointment. She had been so close to relieving her urges, and Gage had been so willing to oblige her. He was returning her affections, stripping himself, all ready to drain himself dry for her, and now what? He wanted to keep fighting?

Toushiko shook her head to clear her head of those thoughts. She knew they were just her lust talking, whispering such pleasurable promises in her ear. Is this what my opponents have to deal with all the time? She thought idly, and with no small amount of irritation.

Whatever. In the end, it didn't matter; though the flame of her lust still burned brightly, the pain from Gage's kick rekindled another fire, one that had momentarily been snuffed out as she was straddling his waist. Her desire for battle came back with a vengeance, growing into a blazing inferno that demanded blood to be shed.

The oni put on a familiar toothy grin. While she wasn't exactly planning to spill any blood, it was far too early to be setting her club aside. If Gage was able to resist his carnal desires, then surely she could resist hers—for that was only another measure of strength. And she sure as hell wasn't going to lose to a human in a contest of strength before putting forth everything she had.

With that goal set firmly in mind, Toushiko watched Gage as he launched himself toward her with the apparent intent to dropkick her right back down to the mat. Shooting a glance to her side, she saw that her club was too far away to reach in time, and she knew that grappling would be...rather difficult, given how he was approaching her. She could always dodge, of course, but she felt like mixing it up a little.

Her eyes lit up like twin lightbulbs as an idea hit her. Oh, she'd mix it up, all right. In the couple of seconds she had before Gage's foot slammed into her, she swung her right arm out behind her, keeping it as straight as she could. She quickly stepped to the left, and swung her arm back forward, turning her waist along with it and giving the swing that much more power.

Guillotine Clothesline - 31
Modified Kanabou Strike - 72

Her on-the-fly counter worked just as well as she'd hoped. Gage's legs and torso slipped under her arm, which ended up slamming right into his face in a painful clothesline. His momentum completely halted, he fell straight down to the mat. Toushiko lowered her arm and looked down at Gage. "Ouch, bet'cha didn't see that one comin', did ya?" She laughed. "That's gotta hurt, gettin' hit by your own move like that. You sure you wanted to keep fighting?" She quipped, raising an eyebrow. Oh, yeah, she was definitely getting her mojo back now. The combination of fighting Gage and teasing him was doing a great job at keeping her mind off her wet, hot, quivering—she quickly cut off that thought before it could finish. No need to tease herself into giving in, now.

Toushiko: 9 Stamina + Empowered
Gage: 14 Willpower/10 Stamina + Downed

(Oh, totally. When it comes to these kinds of RPs, narrative should always come before mechanics. It's why both Gage and Toushiko were able to attack instead of struggling at a couple points, depending on how they were grappling each other. That said, while I wouldn't necessarily mind another GM doing it, it wouldn't have felt right for me to take away WP when Toushiko rolled a miss Razz)

(Speaking of rolling misses...well, Gage, you'll luck out soon, probably.)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 12:49 am

As Gage soared through the air, the grappler barely managed to make out that trademark shit-eating grin of Toushiko's as he came for her head. He already knew what the hell was going to happen. As the oni slid out of the way of his dropkick, he only felt her arm bash him down and stop his momentum. Holy fuck, my head-

His head collided with the mat and he felt his vision go white and then flashing technicolor for a moment, his hands instinctively shooting to the back of his head. He inhaled sharply through grit teeth and rolled to his side before a hand came to his face, particularly his nose. The wrestler finally managed to open his eyes with a few blinks to clear his vision, and was met with a streak of red across his finger tips. He had split his lip and his nose started to bleed a bit. With an elbow to prop his body up as best he could, he looked to the triumphant demoness with eyes that were more intense than they had been all match. It was the human instinct of having blood drawn that has set him off with this newfound determination.

With a fist clenching around the rivulet of blood, Gage looked up toward Toushiko with his jaw slightly agape. "Oh, I'm more sure now, more than ever now that ya've pissed me off a bit. Sobered me up a little from that loveydovey shit, 'preciate it."

Gage gave a small smile but it was hard to be calm, cool and collected when you get popped in the mouth and nose simultaneously with that large hammer of an arm attached to the big red machine before him. The hitting an animal in the nose to get them to leave you alone defense did not apply to Gage; it only served to drive him to beat you down further- whether it was a botched hit or not, he'd break kayfabe to make them regret it. However, he was planted on his ass at this moment in time, so he figured there was no use in getting riled up on the ground.

With a grunt of effort of having his whole body rocked and having wiped the blood from his lip and nose, he planted his fists into the mat to try and lift himself up once more. He brought a knee up to his chest to try and give himself some leverage in his ascension. The whole 'fucking in the heat of the moment' thing was gonna have to take a backseat for now. If Gage managed to rise up to his feet, despite his semi-concussed state, he intended to lunge into her waist with another grip to take her into a bear hug-style lock.

"Gawk while ya' can, cause your face is gonna be eating more mat than you know what to do with in a minute!" Gage stated with a wild grin. Now, the only matter was executing on his claims. This fight was still far from over, after all.

(Recovery into possible Mighty Grapple)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:00 am

For a moment, Toushiko's grin was replaced with concern as she saw the streak of blood on Gage's fingers. Did she go too far? She hadn't meant to actually draw blood from him, just to daze and catch him off-guard with his own technique. Controlling her sexual urges was one thing, but she had always been very careful to control her physical strength. If she couldn't even do that, then she had no business walking around on the surface.

However, her worry evaporated when she saw his determined glare and heard his angry remark. In retrospect, she probably shouldn't have been too worried; Gage was a tough one, and even if he had taken a serious injury, he was a professional wrestler—he'd know to say something about it. At the very least, he wouldn't be trying to get back to his feet under his own power.

Speaking of which...

Recovery - 49
Gage had managed to get to a sitting position, and was about to clamber up to his feet when Toushiko leisurely raised one foot and planted it on his chest, resting it there for a moment before roughly shoving Gage back down, stopping just before he reached the mat. He reflexively shifted his arms in an effort to keep his head from painfully slamming into the mat again, which Toushiko took advantage of by quickly grabbing his wrists in mid-air. She pulled his arms toward her, straightening them out while keeping her foot placed firmly on his chest.

Keeping him locked in place like that, Toushiko smirked. "I wouldn't be thankin' me quite yet, Gage," she said. "In the end, makin' your blood boil only means there's more of it rushin' out of that pretty li'l head of yours, and into...well, that pretty li'l head of yours." Chuckling at her own joke, she shifted her grip so that she was holding both of Gage's wrists with one hand. Taking her foot off his chest, she lifted him up into the air like that—first tugging him up into a standing position, then bringing him up higher until his face was level with hers and his feet were dangling near her knees.

She cupped Gage's chin with her free hand, giving it a little teasing shake. "Watch. Down from this head..." She said, giving him a playful poke in the nose. She gently trailed her nail down his neck and continued down his chest and stomach, lazily circling around his belly button, before lightly resting the tip of her finger on the end of his bulging member, struggling against the fabric of his underwear. "...And into this one," she finished, giving it a few taps for good measure, watching it twitch every time.

She feigned a sigh of disappointment. "Oh, but it's all covered up...whatever shall I do?~" She said in a singsong voice. "I guess I could just keep teasin' you like this, drivin' you more and more mad by the second," she said, circling the head with her finger. She grinned. "Or..." She started softly running her fingers up and down his length, slowly stroking him through his underwear. "I could take this thing off, and make you feel really good," she purred. "Just for a little bit..."

Toushiko: 9 Stamina + Empowered
Gage: 11 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:59 am

As it turns out, Gage's anger and determination was seemingly going to waste as he was shoved back down to the mat once more. The undignifying position drove him nuts in more ways than one. To be bullied by this gorgeous demoness was very much a sort of erotic situation, but his pride was shining brighter at the moment and took the bigger hit. It wasn't long before he found his arms were seized by the oni once more, putting him in what he thought was going to be a lock to pull his arms out of socket. With a grimace, he felt her foot come off of his chest and her single hand lift both of his arms up into the air, taking him along for the ride and putting some pressure on his shoulders.

He listened to the woman speak and he felt himself getting lost in her eyes that burned brightly, no matter the circumstance. It was when she started to drag her finger down his exposed body that he gave a few shivers of barely-concealed delight. When she prodded at his already hyper-sensitive member- much to the effect that that drink earlier was having on him- he gasped audibly for a moment and his eyes shot wide as he arched his back in her grasp.

When she started to make slow, concentrated, agonizing circles around the head of his manhood and eventually stroking him with the utmost tenderness, he had to grit his teeth and bite his lip to keep his enthusiasm bottled within him. With a gasp, having forgotten to breathe for a moment, he looked directly into Toushiko's eyes with an annoyed look that was trying to cover up a flustered, pleading look that was trying to shine through. Ohhh fuck... Please, GOD YES. He had to shut up his libido before he spoke this time, so as to not show too much weakness.

"You-You're doin' me beyond dirty right now, you know that? Don't worry, I can make sure you get your just desserts too, Toushi-baby."

The wrestler bent his knee to bring his leg up to about navel area and moved it back and forth in a sort of seesaw motion against her inner thighs, trying to gain access to her slit so he could reciprocate the feeling she was so graciously giving him. His foot would occasionally press against her panty-type garment so as to press the cloth against her pussy in a teasing fashion. Of course, this was all to get her to drop him once more so he could hop back in the driver's seat with a tight grapple but... It could just as easily backfire on him and result in him cumming in his underwear under a vengeful and sexed-up demoness. However, it wasn't like he had many other options.

(Struggle into possible Mighty Grapple)

(A lust off it is then! Like a Star @ heaven )

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Toushiko grinned triumphantly at Gage's intense reaction to her teasing. She usually preferred a more...direct approach to seduction, but sometimes it was quite satisfying to drive her opponent insane with only the touch of a finger. Someone might take a look at her and assume that she was incapable of such subtlety, and while that wouldn't be entirely without merit, it was amazing what you could learn when living with all kinds of different demons and succubi. Variety was the spice of life, after all, and Toushiko hated being bored.

Still, judging by his comment, Gage wasn't going to give up quite yet. Toushiko moved her hand up to play with his nipples, poking and pinching them a bit, while preparing herself to react to whatever move he was going to try next. He probably couldn't shake himself out of her grip, so she figured he'd go for a headbutt. She watched his face closely, waiting to move her head out of the way.

Struggle - 70
She was still watching his face when she felt something firmly press against the damp fabric covering her pussy.

The next thing she knew, she was staggering backward, barely able to keep her footing, and clutching her arms to her shaking body as another wave of pleasure spread all throughout her. "S-son of a..." She hissed, trying to viciously bottle up the sensation and bury it in the back of her head. "Th-that does it," she spat. She took a long breath and let it out slowly, trying to restore control over her muscles. "One way or another, I'm gonna make you pay twice over for all the sensations you're pushin' on me, here."

Mighty Grapple - 78
Toushiko realized that that payment would have to be a bit late, however, as Gage circled around behind her as she was recovering and wrapped his arms around her stomach, pinning her arms to her sides in a crushing bear hug. Given their height difference, it was a somewhat awkward hold, but Gage was able to pull it off, squeezing the oni tight and causing her to groan in both pain and pleasure. Now, with any luck, she'd be too paralyzed to escape his grip, and he'd be able to finish her off...

Struggle - 100
Her groans soon turned into a defiant roar, however, as Toushiko slowly forced her arms apart. Her whole body might've been affected by pleasurable sensations, but her original erogenous zones were still her most vulnerable points; compared to those, the feeling of Gage's arms squeezing around her limbs and stomach was merely pleasurable, as opposed to paralyzing. Through clenched teeth, she managed to break Gage's hold completely, forcing him to back off to avoid a counterattack.

As Toushiko turned around to face him, her eyes were shining with determination, her arms were bent forward, and her hands were clenched into fists. "If you think you're gonna win with a few caresses, then think again, pal." She put one foot forward, leaning into a fighting stance. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, and you'll be wishin' I'd let ya faint from exhaustion!" As always, she was grinning, showing off her sharp teeth. "Now, come at me with everything ya got—might as well spend it all now before I take it from ya by force!"

Toushiko: 7 Stamina + Empowered
Gage: 11 Willpower/10 Stamina

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Gonna give all I've got!

As Gage managed to fall from Toushiko's grasp and shot around her backside to prepare to heft the Oni up in a constrictor-esque hold, he felt a smile come to his face. He was ready for anything she had to throw at him, even as she cursed him for abusing her over-sensitive state. Gage would have felt bad about doing this but if the tables were turned, he had no doubt in his mind that Toushiko- or any midara for that matter- would be taking advantage of his plight.

"Can't stand to have the tables flipped back on ya', eh? I can't blame ya'... I'll leave your more sensitive areas alone for now!"

With that, Gage started to shake the oni from side to side in a crushing grip, trying to win this war of attrition. However, Gage's willpower had already atrophied quite a bit in such a quick time. There was no room for error, no room for games. He had to execute and prevail or fail and get fucked into oblivion. Both had their positives, no doubt. But this was it.

It wasn't long before the demoness managed to force her way out of his grip, causing Gage to dash backwards and regain his breathing. As he watched Toushiko do the same, he could only listen to her beckon him to spend all he had left on her. And do that, he would. Leaving anything behind was not in his nature. Gage held his arms out in a grappler's stance and matched Toushiko's stomp and pose.

"You ought to know by now that I'm game for you. But you're the one who's gonna be spent!"

In a flash, Gage started another all out run towards the oni once more- headed straight for her. When he reached arms-length to the Oni, he was ready for a grab to snatch him up and crush him- just as he had done to her- and ducked past the stalwart of an opponent. With a hop, his feet caught the middle rope and his hands caught the upper to stretch tension into the elastic of the ropes. With a heavy push-off, Gage launched himself back towards Toushiko with his knees extended forward to collide with her like he were a cannonball. With any luck, he would manage to nail her where it hurts and get back for another offensive maneuver. He was ready for any sort of slippery motions from her but being ready was not quite enough to catch this Oni with a deciding blow.

(Mighty Tackle)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Toushiko braced for another grappling contest as Gage charged toward her. While she had no doubt that she'd be able to win it through raw strength, she knew that Gage was a little smarter than that, and likely had some move up his sleeve to sway the contest in his favor. And so when he came within arms' reach, instead of engaging him in a test of strength, she made a quick grab for him, trying to end the struggle before it could begin.

...That is, until Gage slipped right under her arms, now clutching empty air. She froze for only an instant before whirling around to follow him, her arms already coming back in for another grab, expecting to catch him in the act of trying to grapple her. Instead, what she saw was him rocketing through the air toward her like a cannonball.

Mighty Tackle - 77
Test Your Strength! - 87

Toushiko's lightning reflexes kicked in, however, and she raised her arms in an effort to turn her whiffed grab into an effective block. Barely a second later, she staggered back from the force of Gage's knees slamming against her forearms. She was unhurt, however, and she lowered her arms to see Gage landing unsteadily on his feet, apparently not having expected his knees to meet such stiff resistance.

Toushiko chuckled, rubbing her forearms absentmindedly. "Man, it just ain't the day for jumpin' attacks, is it?" She quipped. "That's, like, what, the fourth one in a row that didn't do jack shit? Ya gotta learn from your mistakes, buddy." She settled back into the same fighting stance she'd taken before Gage's attack. Her eyes narrowed as she said, "In fact, you'd better start learnin' real quick, 'cause your next mistake...just might be your last."

Toushiko: 7 Stamina + Empowered
Gage: 11 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:56 pm

As Gage collided with the braced arms of the Oni, he felt himself tumble back down to the floor. He took the momentum of his tumble to roll back onto his feet and square up, expecting some form of attack from Toushiko. Yet... nothing came. She only took the moment to talk shit at him for not landing a clear hit. The two circled each other once more with a wariness that existed between wounded fighters both looking for the finishing blow.

"Yeah? I could say the same for you and trying to grapple me, lady. If I didn't know any better, I'd pin ya' for a softy!"

Not even taking the time to wait for a retort, Gage broke out into a sprint once more as the two ended up locking hands once more. However, just before the impact of the two of them locking their stance in place could happen, Gage broke into a slide between the Oni's legs while he still had her hands in his. When he popped up on the other side of the demoness, he looked to use the awkward position she was in to his advantage. One... more... grapple...!

His hands released from Toushiko and shot out to grip her person once more only this time, he planned to grab her left arm and bring it behind her back in a chicken wing. He then would use this leverage to jump up and snake his other arm around her neck, effectively bending her back while locking her in an unforgiving hold to try and end it decisively. This was all in theory, of course. Only one way to know if this would pay off or go awry and that was to go ahead and do it!

"Y'know, I know you're stronger physically but I didn't know you'd try to beat me at shit-talking too! And I can only give ya' one of those!"

(Mighty Grapple)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 am

And here he comes again, Toushiko thought as Gage did just that, sprinting toward her with his arms outstretched. She snarled as she tensed her muscles, ready for his attack; she wouldn't give him any quarter this time. She wasn't going to leave herself open with a grab—if he tried grappling against her from head-on, she'd beat him in a contest of strength, and if he tried to get behind her, she'd turn around instantly and catch him in the act. She had him all figured out, now.

Mighty Grapple - 52

...Which is why it was rather surprising when he took both options. He locked hands with her, and she braced herself for a hard struggle forward. Then, just as quickly, he slid between her legs and let go of her hands, leaving her to push against nothing at all. She stumbled a few steps forward, and before she realized what was happening, he had snatched her left arm and bent it painfully around her back. His other arm wrapped around her neck, and she suddenly found it very difficult to breathe as Gage locked her down tight.

The colossal demoness was forced to her knees, and her vision blurred as she thrashed against Gage's powerful grip. He was right; she was stronger physically, but that didn't matter when he had her in such a vulnerable position. She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes, trying desperately to break free without dislocating a limb in the process. There's gotta be...somethin'...!

An answer soon became clear: while Gage would likely have been able to account for this had he been facing a human opponent, he was too busy trying to rein in the oni's movements to notice that her right arm was still able to move freely. Bending her elbow at the sharpest angle she could, Toushiko slowly brought her arm forward before forcefully ramming it behind her, hoping to hit something important enough for Gage to lose his hold on her.

Struggle - 51
The sharp gasp of pain, and the sudden disappearance of Gage's arms from her body that followed as he likely instinctively put his hands over the spot where he'd been hit, was evidence enough that she'd been right on target. She quickly scrambled to her feet and kicked behind her, feeling a satisfying resistance that signaled a direct hit, presumably sending Gage flying backward and tumbling to the mat.

She turned toward him, and saw that that was indeed the case; he was flat on his back, one hand on the side of his neck and the other trying to push himself up off the ground.

Toushiko narrowed her eyes, and stepped forward. She couldn't afford to make any more mistakes, and in the end, she was willing to let Gage have the victory in shit-talking if she walked away with the gold. So instead of taunting him and giving him a chance to get back up, she decided to give him some good ol'-fashioned Underworld hospitality.

Hell's Challenge - 94! Critical Success!
Toushiko started running forward, picking up speed as she went. When she was a few meters away from her fallen opponent, she leaped into the air, pouncing on him and shoving him back flat against the mat. Her hands were pinning his wrists to each side, and her legs kept his from moving by virtue of weight and size alone. They laid still like that for a moment, Toushiko's predatory eyes staring down at Gage's face. Her breasts laid on his bare chest, and her soaking panties radiated pure heat through his underwear as she hovered her waist inches above his.

Then she dropped everything down on him. She sealed Gage's lips with her own, viciously attacking his mouth with her tongue. She pressed her breasts tightly against his chest, squishing them between their bodies. She entangled her legs around his, keeping them locked tight as she desperately pushed her hot pussy against his throbbing member, the garments between them seemingly melting from the heat.

Her entire body was on fire, all the unintentional teasing Gage had done and all the pleasurable sensations she'd felt over the course of the fight crashing over her like a tidal wave. She'd bottled it all up, and now it was surging back with a vengeance; her fighting spirit demanded her to keep breaking Gage's will, and her lust sang for her to keep pleasuring herself with his body. She pushed her face as hard as she could against Gage's, seemingly trying to devour his mouth as his head was forced between the mat beneath him and the sex-crazed oni's skull above him.

She tightened the grip she had on his legs, and started grinding her womanhood against his length. She was letting the shudders happen freely now, and she let out whines of pleasure and need into Gage's mouth. She let go of his wrists, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him even closer to her. The scent of her lust was overpowering, filling Gage's nostrils and making his member even harder. This only drove Toushiko into even more of a frenzy, as her entire body was immersed in pleasure.

Toushiko: 5 Stamina + Empowered
Gage: 5 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

(This might be a bad time to introduce sweeping balance changes, but I've decided to make Hell's Challenge a little less completely fucking bullshit slightly stronger than I'd like by making it so that you can act normally immediately upon a successful Struggle, just like how Kanabou Strike's recovery works.)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:01 pm

With his muscles bulging with effort, Gage tried to keep his opponent reigned in to continue his dominating hold. He applied more pressure the more Toushiko struggled, trying to effectively drain her power through a technical submission grapple. She was a pain to keep in any hold and it was starting to show when sh- Hrk!

Gage could only stagger back with his hand clutching his neck in pain from a sharp elbow jab in a sensitive area. His hold on Toushiko had been extricated by force and he ended up stumbling onto his back with the pain of the hit.

"Mother... Fucker!"

He didn't have much time to grimace and nurse his inevitable bruise before he caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye of the demoness leaping towards his prone form and he could only brace for impact. Although, that impact never came. Rather, it wasn't painful- just jarring. He looked up to see Toushiko staring straight back at him intensely.

There wasn't much time for him to think before Toushiko crashed right onto him with everything. The grappler was soon sent reeling from pleasure as the Oni locked her mouth directly over his and grappled his own tongue into submission. His eyes rolled into the back of his head while he found himself lost to her lustful wiles again. Her breasts touched her hyper-sensitive skin with his own enhanced sensitivity chest and couldn't stand to be apart from her in that moment. This was everything his mind could and the only thing his mind would think about. And her amazing heat that gripped his member was enough to make him shudder in sync with her as she took him for her own. He was lost to her wet, infernal influence.

He had a moment and thought back to his mentor. What would she say to see him like this? She was a powerful woman and a skilled wrestler who taught her so much- many hours of sweat and chastisement was spent on the very mat he was now restrained upon. With her. Lana... You'll always have my back. Won't you? A wry but sad smile flashed in his mind and opened up to speak to him, "Sure, kid. You'll have to help yourself too, ya' know. Fight every match like it's your last."

In a flash he came back to the moment he was in with a renewed determination to prevail once more. Toushiko was going in for the kill so he had to as well. Her smothering lips, breasts, and womanhood threatened to put him back under again- whip him into subservience. It was when her arms went around his neck that he saw his chance, however.

With his arms circling around her, he gave a grunt of effort to try and roll her over so he would be atop her instead of the other way around. If he could manage to keep atop her, he planned on using his hands as crushing claws to grip the sides of her ribs so he could put more massive pressure on them, hoping to wear her out with himself being so close to the edge as well. His eyes were intense despite his mouth being occupied by a wicked tongue that deigned to drive him to down into the dark depths of utter depravity.

(Struggle into Mighty Grapple)

(It's all good, my friend- it makes it better for the climax of this role play, more tense!)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:34 am

Most of Toushiko's mind was running on autopilot now, overwhelmed as she was by both waves of pleasure, and an insatiable appetite for more. Some of her senses still held out, though, a high-walled fortress against the tide of lust that surged through her—and they were constantly reminding her that her partner was a human, not an oni. As mighty a human as Gage was, she still needed to force herself not to accidentally snap his spine in two with her tight embrace.

Struggle - 90
Toushiko was so preoccupied, she didn't realize the mistake she'd made: wrapping her arms around Gage's neck, and leaving his arms free to move in the process. The fact that this was a problem only registered when she found herself being forcefully rolled over, and saw that Gage was now lying on top of her, though the idea of that being an advantage for him was somewhat lessened by the fact that their mouths were still in the middle of their little wrestling match.

It definitely was an advantage, however, as Toushiko realized when she felt Gage's hands grab onto her sides. She wasn't quite sure what he was going to do, but it clearly wasn't going to be anything good. She quickly took her arms off from around his neck, and darted them toward his hands...

Mighty Grapple - 5! Critical failure!
...And then coasted them to a stop, as she realized his hands weren't doing anything. She pulled her head away from his to peer at his expression, and saw a look of hesitation on his face. She noticed his shaky panting to match her own, the rivulets of sweat running down his body to eventually meet with her glistening skin.

A sultry grin grew on Toushiko's face. Gage was getting close to the edge—of course, so was she, as evidenced by the aches and pains all over her body, trying their best to shove her carnal instincts aside and beg her to get some rest. But the adrenaline coursing through her body wouldn't allow her to give up...not just yet. She could tell that Gage wasn't quite ready to give up yet, either, but she was about to change that.

Putting her hands on Gage's shoulders, she pulled him down for another fierce makeout session, assaulting him with her lips and tongue. She pushed her waist up into his, grinding against his twitching member from below. All the while, she pushed and pulled him back and forth from her grip on his shoulders, rubbing his entire body against hers, sliding her breasts between them and engulfing his body in her musk.

She started grinding harder and faster against his crotch, feeling a climax start to bubble up from deep within her. Her moaning and panting became heavier to match, and she pulled Gage closer to her as she continued her ministrations. She was so damned close...and she knew that Gage was just as close. Victory was surely at hand.

Toushiko: 5 Stamina + Empowered
Gage: 2 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am

As his claw grip reached Toushiko's sides, he could only caress her with his hands. His brain had betrayed him in this moment, as did his heart. There wasn't much that could be done- one chemical impulse changed his intentions from fighter to lover and there he was: atop Toushiko and petting her with his trembling hands. Nothing to be gained but everything to lose in that one, muddied moment of disclarity. What were his intentions truly? Were he truly trying to put Toushiko into a grapple, or was he simply trying to bring her body in closer. But she smells so.... amazing. How could I-

His mind was blank as his head was tugged right back down into the depths of the oni's thought obliterating kiss. He moaned, unrestrained into her mouth as their tongues met once more- well, it was more of Toushiko's meeting his own. He was still stunned by her wonderful scent and the feel of her breasts squishing up against his bare skin. That's when he felt himself sort of autopilot into sliding up and down against her glistening form, his underwear catching on the friction and rolling down his body as if fate itself was exposing his cock to her for her to play with. His head was now exposed to the red, burning flesh of the oni and was already dripping with precum from the pressure and the- oh, god the kissing...

As Gage felt Toushiko slide beneath him as well with a now more quickened pace, tugging him in so there were no gaps between their bodies. Now... It truly was do or die. Die that little death or do the demoness in with your resolve. There was no alternative as his manhood screamed to release, the pressure feeling as if it were about to boil over. He wanted her so badly he could barely bring himself to wrap his arms around her head as they continued their kiss.

Gage had to do it, he had to. It was only in this split second decision would he decide what "it" was. Was it pull Toushiko in closer and release all across her toned stomach from their devilish grinding or was it tug her head up into another headlock to try and seal the deal? Time was out and he had only a matter of seconds to figure that out...

(Mighty Grapple)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:34 am

Toushiko was filled with triumph as she felt Gage's naked member sliding across her waist, lubricated by a mixture of sweat and love juices from both of them. She didn't know how his underwear had managed to come off, and she frankly didn't care—all she knew was that she needed to respond in kind. She unsteadily took her hands off Gage's shoulders, and moved them to her waist in an effort to take off her panties. Her shaking hands and shuddering body meant that it took nearly ten seconds to slide them even a few inches down, but that was enough. Her dripping pussy was now bare, and more than ready to devour its prey.

Before Toushiko could begin, however, she felt Gage wrap his arms around her neck and saw him tear his face away from hers, breaking their deep kiss. Toushiko instinctively tried to crane her neck up and let their lips meet once more, and for a moment, it seemed like Gage was going to oblige her. Her neck held tight in his arms, he pulled her closer...

Mighty Grapple - 62
Way too close, as it turned out. Gage pulled the oni's head right past his own, clenching her neck tight between his arm and his shoulder. She gasped in surprise, the overwhelming pleasure she'd been feeling suddenly being replaced with a painful, choking feeling as the life was squeezed out of her. She tried to grind her pussy against Gage's cock, but he'd raised himself up on his knees, and was just out of her reach.

Struggle - 49
Toushiko let out a strangled cry as she desperately tried to get out of Gage's grip. She was so fucking close, both to victory and sweet release. Her entire body was on fire, yearning for the tsunami of pleasure that it had been promised. Her hips were involuntarily twitching with need, crying out in agony at their denial at Gage's hands. Anger flooded her then, but it was an animalistic rage, one that barred her from focusing her immense strength where she could actually use it. She instead thrashed with every part of her body, focusing her strength nowhere, and achieving nothing as a result.

Toushiko: 3 Stamina + Bound + Empowered
Gage: 2 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:34 pm

As the grappler reigned in the Oni into his chokehold, he felt somewhat remorseful to continue denying her release and a good time. Would it be so bad to indulge her? There certainly wasn't any time to be contemplating that right now as he started to haul her weight up with him as he came up to his feet with the demoness. With a smooth, fast transition, he ceased having her head in a dedicated headlock and slid her head into his under arm, forcing her to bend backward in his grip. He had her locked in but wasn't about to try to choke her in another lock, this was mainly to reign her in and subdue her for just a little bit longer- he had to put the nail in the coffin.

"Sorry to keep blue ballin' ya, Toush but I said I'd give you everything I got. And I'm gonna do exactly that!"

With a wrenching motion to her head, he aimed to pose himself in such a way that he'd be prepared to lift Toushiko so that he could give her his finishing move, the Punishplex. He planted his feet and squared his shoulders with his free hand coming to the small of her back. Gage's member was throbbing with need and yearned to taste what Toushiko had to offer but his resolve still existed in the form of a wavering but still bright flame in his heart. His form was ready, he just had to follow through now. He had to finish this fight before she could.

(Continue Mighty Grapple)

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:34 pm

**The girl in the window is biting her nails**
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Even as Gage shifted his position around the oni and forced her to painfully bend backward, Toushiko didn't stop struggling. If anything, her efforts became even wilder, forcing Gage to keep a tight grip on her as he prepared his signature Punishplex. He had to concentrate on keeping his footing steady, lest he be swept away by the demoness' fury and pinned to the ground, where he'd surely be defeated.

Clenching her hands into fists, Toushiko gathered her senses enough to start pounding against Gage's exposed back. Each blow slammed into him hard, causing a wave of pain to ripple through his body with every strike. Even with the mysterious brew he'd been given, his weary bones cried out in protest at the strain of being battered by her fists, after already taking so much damage from her club. Gage faltered for a moment under the assault, loosening his grip for an instant.

Struggle - 47
But just as quickly, he tightened it back up again. Pleasure was a problem...but pain? He could deal with pain. Even as his body was screaming for him to stop, pleading with him that he couldn't take the strain of everything that he was doing, he kept doing it. He clenched his teeth and simply took Toushiko's blows, focusing his mind on the task at hand: preparing them both for his finishing move.

It was all or nothing, now. Either he'd end up as just another victim of this demoness, or he'd emerge as Gage, the Giant Killer.

Toushiko: 1 Stamina + Bound + Empowered
Gage: 2 Willpower/6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Gage grimaced as each blow landed on his back, tightening his face and forcefully breathing in and out through his nose to keep himself steady. With his hand on the back of the demoness, he was ready to attempt the improbable: lifting and slamming this Oni into the mat with everything he had. His back tightened as the blows came raining down on him but Gage just responded by wrenching her neck once more. So... fucking.... close...!

"It... ends... here!!"

With a grunt of effort, he pressed up on the leverage he had on Toushiko's body, tilting his opponent up off her feet and steadily into a straight vertical position. This had to be it! Toushiko's legs were straight up in the air and he was straining to keep his back straight up and his legs locked in place.

He could envision the process: him slightly bending down to jump straight in the air while maintaining his grip on his opponent. Once gravity did its good work and they were headed back down, he would lean into the hold he had on her head, driving it down with explosive force into the mat.

Now was the time to execute. Now was the time to prove himself. Now was the time to win!

(Punishplex)

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Why?! Toushiko raged inside her mind, her mouth a little too busy making desperate angry noises to say anything of coherence. Why can't I break free?! I'm an oni, damn it! Our strength is second to none!

She wasn't going to give up now, not when victory was right in her grasp. She knew that Gage was on the tipping point; the slightest push would cause his dam to burst, sending him spiraling down into a haze of lust. She just needed to reach him...!

The oni pounded her massive fists harder and harder into Gage's body, her brain no longer registering the pleasurable sensations being sent throughout her body as Gage grappled her. She wouldn't let those sensations reach her—she wasn't going to allow any distractions, so that was simply that.

Distractions or not, though, her legs dangling above her were a sign that Gage was about to unleash his finishing move on her. And as he jumped high into the air, he held Toushiko tightly in place, ready to smash her head down to the mat with the force of her own body behind it.

No!

She had to escape, right now.

Letting out a primal scream, she poured all the strength she could muster into one, final attempt to escape. Wrapping her arms around Gage's legs, and her legs around his neck, she tried to flip Gage's move around on him, turning them both so that Gage was the one who felt the full force of gravity's crushing grip between him and the mat.

This was her only chance. If she succeeded, victory was assured. If she didn't...

Struggle - 46
She didn't.

Gage, in the last surge of his own strength, was able to keep them both in the right orientation long enough to deliver a decisive strike upon his demonic opponent. And as her head slammed into the mat with the weight of both their bodies carrying her down, her entire body spasmed from the sheer force of the impact. She felt a warm substance on her tongue, accompanied by the taste of copper. The ring's ropes shook, and the metallic structure below the mat was dented. Toushiko's vision blurred, then faded as her eyes drifted closed.

...But only for a moment. She managed to open them again, just as Gage was getting back to a standing position, having to take a moment to recover himself. He'd let go of her back, letting it fall down to the mat along with her legs. She realized that she must've bit down hard on her tongue from the force of the mat hitting her skull. She laid still for a moment, letting everything that had just happened sink in for a bit.

Then, slowly, she planted her palms on the mat. With great pain surging through her body, she attempted to lift herself up off the ground. "I-if you...think that...was enough..." She hissed through clenched teeth. "...You're...wrong. O-oni...never give up..." Her arms visibly shook with the effort. "Never...I...I'm..."

Then, with a resigned sigh, she fell back to the ground. "...done," she muttered. "It's...your win, Gage."

Toushiko: Stamina 0!

With the admission of her defeat, the adrenaline started to fade from her system. She let out another breath, and winced as various pains and aches gradually came back into perception. Gage had really done a number on her; she wondered how long it had been since he'd last been able to cut loose like that. If she were human, she was certain that she'd be in a hospital right now, if not in a coffin.

Although, speaking of aches...

Toushiko let out a low growl as the dripping from her naked pussy reminded her yet again of the denial she was forced to deal with. She carefully turned her head to look at Gage standing behind her. "All right...ya won, fair 'n'...square," she said slowly. "It was a...great fight, 'n' all, but...can we talk about that later? 'Cause...for now, we...got somethin' we really need to attend to..." She gestured toward her nether regions. "As y'can see...I'm...not really in a position to, uh, finish the job m'self..." She chuckled weakly. "And I know you're...feelin' a bit denied yourself, so...why don't we...kill two imps with one swing, eh?"
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 1:36 pm

The familiar feeling of the two of them crashing into the mat and nearly breaking it at the foundation and both of the combatants bouncing away from each other from the sheer impact and the rebounding of the surface. Gage could only lay on his stomach and try to control his labored breathing.

With a trembling hand, the grappler lifted himself up onto his side to check on Toushiki. She was breathing, so that was good but still dazed from the hit. Bringing his knees under his form to try and rise to his feet, the weight of what just happened had finally sunk in for him.

I... won... I won!!

If Gage could raise his arms above shoulder level for a victory pose, he would but he settled for a little fist pump for now. However, he was in fear of when he saw Toushiko awake and slowly start to bring herself back up. She's still ready to fight?! It wasn't until she fell back down to the mat that Gage sighed with relief.

Without much further ado, he dove on her body to come kneeling beside her and instantly press his mouth over hers in a desperate, yearning kiss. He let his tongue play around her own and tasted the blood within. This went on for a while before Gage broke away from her, saliva connecting their bottom lips. It was then he took a stern look with her and started to chide her.

"Y'know, you keep saying Oni this and Oni that but... Why not you, Toushiko, rather than some label? You've got individuality and Toushiko- not just any Oni- gave me probably the best date- er, uh... fight- I think I've ever had."

He gave the demoness a warm smile and stroked her cheek while his other hand played with some of her hair. This moment didn't last long when Gage seemed to remember that the two of them were both still very much ready to jump each other's bones. His hands separated from her head and one hand went to her nipple and started to gently rub it between his thumb and forefinger and tweak it- gently pulling on the nipple and releasing it.

His other hand slid down her toned, exhausted body, and the bottom of his palm stopped where navel meets vulva and two fingers started to gently probe her burning hot pussy in a thrusting "come hither" motion. With a soft, entertained chuckle, he looked to see Toushiko's expression and give her a little bit of instruction before they truly began their romp.

"What do I need to give you from your pack to make you feel better? I know this was part of your plan all along to let me do all the work, but I need you to pull your weight around here too, ya know," Gage joked with the prone Oni (proni). "And don't worry, I still get to top first. We'll split the drink, 70-30 since I've still got something left. After all, we've still got the rest of the night and probably tomorrow to go, Toushi-baby."

He punctuated his last sentence with a particularly solid thrust of his fingers in her womanhood and tweak of her nipple as he bent down to open mouth kiss her neck with a soft moan, his breath hot against her skin.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 12:26 am

Toushiko instinctively leaned into the kiss, letting Gage's tongue swirl around in her mouth as he took the lead for once. Now that the excitement of battle had faded, all that was left was...well, the excitement in her loins. The faint pleasure from the kiss stimulated those feelings, and Toushiko found herself looking up longingly at Gage when he broke away.

...Only to blink in surprise when instead of going down on her, the wrestler started talking about her individuality. Toushiko's mind took a few seconds to switch gears, then she shrugged. "Just, uh...force a' habit, I guess. Y'seem to know your stuff, but most surface-dwellers don't remember who oni are anymore. Sure, ya got legends, 'n' myths, 'n' whatnot, but most of those ain't exactly...er, accurate," she said, rolling her eyes. "Like that one about us bein' scared of monkeys. Monkeys? Seriously?" She snorted in derision. "That's like sayin' all humans are scared of...I dunno, caterpillars, or somethin'. There might be a few, sure, but sayin' all of 'em are like that is just...crazy talk."

Toushiko shook her head. "Whatever. Look, the point is, I go to the surface first and foremost to have fun. But I'm also representin' my kind—in the Underworld, I'm just Toushiko, but up here, I'm Toushiko, the oni. Big difference, there. People are scared a' what they don't understand, but with me goin' around showin' people what oni are like, maybe they won't be so scared of the real deal." Her tone turned wistful. "And, who knows...maybe we'll all even start makin' amends, after all this time..."

After a few moments, she gave a start. "Oh, shit, I'm rambling, aren't I?" She chuckled sheepishly. "Well, thanks for the sentiment, anyway. You gave me a pretty great fight, there, too; it ain't often that someone can beat me with good ol' hand-to-hand combat. Now, if ya wouldn't mind, could we plea—aah!"

Toushiko involuntarily yelped as Gage started playing with her nipple. "O-oh, now...that just ain't fair..." She said shakily, as waves of teasing pleasure traveled throughout her body, making her skin tingle. They only got more pronounced when Gage started playing with her clit, and her eyes widened as her breathing became rougher. "C-come on...I've g-got the...the Succubi's Delight in me, I-I'm...already at the edge a-as it is," she stammered. "Q-quit teasin' me, ya hunky bastard, and d-do somethin' a...aah! Already!"

The distressed oni shut her eyes as Gage asked her about her pack. "I-I, uh...shit, Gage, y-ya aren't makin' this easy...uhh..." Her distracted mind raced. "S-Succubi's Delight's pretty, uh, volatile, so...Hoshiguma's Gift? No, that's...uh, don't have any fireblossom nectar...sh-shouldn't—ahn!—shouldn't use any Knee-Deep in the Dead..."

She grit her teeth. "J-just...just look for a dark green flask made outta thick glass. Should have some glowy orange stuff in it." Sighing in both relief and regret as Gage took his fingers off her to go rummage around in her pack, she took a moment to collect herself.

...Oh, forget that. She was horny, and Gage needed to hurry the fuck up already to finish what he'd started. She clenched her thighs together to try and dull the ache emanating from her womanhood, but it was no use. She glanced back at Gage as he came back holding the flask, and she quickly took it off his hands, wincing as she heard and felt something inside her crack at the movement.

"They say this only works on the undead," she muttered, slowly taking off the cover, "but that's a damned lie. Works just as well on somebody from Hell, not just visitors." She tipped the flask back and drank a good portion of its contents, the fiery hot liquid going down her throat in a flash. Her eyes shone a bright orange for a moment as the concoction settled in her stomach, its energies spreading throughout her body and healing her injuries.

She let out a satisfied sigh, put the flask's cover back on, then set it on the ground and pushed it away. Stretching out her muscles and appreciating the lack of immense pain that followed, she spared a glance toward Gage. She raised an eyebrow at his indignant expression.

"What? Ya think I'm leavin' ya behind on the restoration train?" She grinned. "Come on, an oni wouldn't...er..." She coughed. "I wouldn't deceive ya like that," she said. "The excess energy from that flask is findin' every way it can to escape from my body," she explained. "My sweat, my tears, my saliva, and...well..." She licked her lips, and ran her hands down her body, ending at her thighs. "This delicious nectar right here," she purred, her fingers folded around her hot pussy, dripping with her juices. "C'mon," she said, extending one hand and bending a slicked finger in a "come hither" motion, as if to mock what Gage had done to her. "You can top...but first, ya gotta recover your strength, ain't that right?" She chuckled. "Of course, if ya end up likin' it a little too much, you can stay there and 'recover your strength' as long as ya like..."
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:52 am

As the grappler watched the Oni squirm at his touch, he couldn't help but sport a mischievous grin that curled the corners of his mouth. Tonight was shaping up to be a lot of fun. One minute he's just training in the gym and the next a demon from Hell goes toe to toe with him and wants to have sex with him of all people based on pure hearsay. Yeah, it was more fun than he could have ever anticipated.

After he had dug around into the Oni's bag of tricks and goodies, he came back with the mystical elixir that would allow the Oni to become her old, indomitable self once more. He could only watch in awe as the demoness tipped the bottle back while supine and barely lifting her head.

"Is it weird I find your drinking skills pretty sexy? You and I ought to go drink sometime-"

Gage of course had no delusions of grandeur that he could outdrink her despite out-fighting her this one instance- which he had a feeling he might not be so lucky in any repeat performances. He just wanted them to share their drunk presences together. It was then that Gage realized he still needed to recover some stamina if he were going to perform well enough to the Oni's liking. It wasn't but a handful of moments later that Toushiko explained that he'd get his stamina if he'd get himself on over to the Oni's pussy and perform a sort of restorative cunnilingus.

It didn't take any coaxing for the wrestler to dip down between her wide-spread legs. He placed his hands on her wonderfully toned ass to lift her sex up to his lips like it were a sort of a ritual he was all too accustomed to. He kissed her womanhood's labia sensually while occasionally introducing his tongue and a nibble every so often, taking special care to use his nose to rub up against her hood while he held her close. Guess it's time to stop teasing her and get down and dirty...

Without another thought, he gave her exposed pussy a wide lick and drew his tongue up the length of her slit before diving the lower half of his face into her dripping, red hot sex- he lapped at every drop he could, whirling and twirling his tongue about to get all he could. And much to his surprise, he did begin to feel his back feel euphorically better, his pain slowly reducing to very small areas on his body. This only drove him further to lift her ass up and pressing his face into her womanhood in the process.

It felt like heaven to finally let go and give in to his carnal desires- even if he was servicing a servant of Hell. He looked up at the Oni's face distort with pleasure and brought his face up so he could make small concentrated circles with his tongue on her now exposed clit. His thoughts were mainly to ensure Toushiko's satisfaction but then he found himself... hard beyond belief. Gage didn't really think about it until now but she tasted fantastic. He could feel himself lose his mind to how pleasant she was on his tongue. It was a unique taste, unlike anything but still strangely familiar.

Before long he pulled back just a hair, panting and trying to catch his breath as his hot breath radiated out onto her exposed pussy- and he still kept his loving eye contact with her the whole way. "So... haaah... Am I still living up to expectations?"

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:44 am

Toushiko chuckled as she wiped trace elixir off her lips with her hand. "Weird? Nah. I've been practicin' the art of drinking for centuries now, so there's no shame in admirin' it," she said with a smile. "Maybe I could even teach ya a few tricks...though we might wanna get ya somethin' a little, uh, softer than what I'd be havin'." Her smile turned into an amused smirk. "After all, we wouldn't want ya passin' out in front of an oni, now, would we? She might just scoop ya up in her big, strong arms and spirit you away to her home down in the Underworld for a while..."

Leaving the tantalizing image to hang in the air, Toushiko grinned in anticipation as Gage got on his hands and knees in front of her gorgeous pussy, and wasted no time getting to work. He started out slow, a kiss here, a nibble there, maybe a lick or two for good measure. His teasing caused no end of both frustration and pleasure to the colossal demoness, drawing out sighs and coos of desire from her lips.

Soon, though, he began to go all-out, eagerly lapping up Toushiko's juices as he pleasured her with his tongue. He was constantly moving and shifting around, varying the pleasure, coming up with new ways on the spot to make the oni moan. He circled his tongue around her clit, licked up and down her folds, varied the pressure, anything to keep Toushiko guessing.

As he continued his work, the healing from the elixir and the aphrodisiac-like effect of the oni's juices had him wildly licking at her pussy, practically devouring it as she had with his lips not so long ago. He needed to taste more of her, as his mind started to melt from the taste of her womanhood.

Meanwhile, Toushiko's gasps and breathy moans grew in pitch as an intense desire continued to bubble up within her, a pressure that was so close to being relieved, a dam that was just about to burst. Her hands gripped the mat hard, and her eyes were shut tight. J-just a bit more...almost...come on...

Then, it all froze. She was held at the very tipping point of orgasm, threatening to go over the edge from the slightest touch, but unable to climax quite yet. She snapped her eyes open and looked down at Gage, who had momentarily stopped his servicing and held his mouth barely an inch away from her hot pussy, as if to tease her.

Staring at him for a moment and panting heavily from her near-climax, she opened her mouth to speak. "...Yes, I'd say you are," she said slowly. "You're...strong enough to hold me up...skilled enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm..."

Without warning, she darted her hands down and grabbed the back of his head. "...And you're cheeky enough to interrupt an oni in heat!" With that, she shoved his face back into her wet warmth, firmly wrapping her legs around his head to keep him there. Her thick thighs sandwiched his cheeks, and her smooth calves pushed against the back of his head, enveloping him in her soft flesh. She started pressing him closer against her with her calves and hands, ensuring that the message was clear: I fucking need this, right now.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 2:21 pm

The wrestler couldn't help but chuckle as Toushiko expressed her frustrations with him by shoving his head right back into her waiting pussy. It was somewhat fun to tease her when she was like this and he couldn't resist this one instance. With his dexterous tongue getting right back into the sexy, steamy fray of servicing the Oni, he couldn't help but look back up at her for a moment before thrusting his face into her soft folds deeper than what her legs were already forcing him to.

This time, he was in for the long haul. He let her loudening moans and panting be his guide as to when to turn up the heat. Once the thrills of their passion was reaching a fever pitch, Gage started to really dig in with his tongue, letting his resurfacing stamina be his motivation for going all out.

He flicked and sucked and ground his face into her marvelous lips with utter desperation. Gage's member was throbbing with excitement at what was soon to come, leaking precum as he was swept up in the sensual moment. His hands clenched her thighs in desperation, begging her to release so he could taste more of her.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 am

Toushiko's frustration instantly evaporated when Gage resumed his work. She gasped as he repeatedly pushed and ground his face against her pussy, breathing in her scent and desperately tasting her juices. It was obvious that he was going all-out now, alternating between licking and sucking on her clit, and shoving his tongue as far into her pussy as it could go. The oni leaned her head back and let the moans come freely, as her mind was immersed in waves of sweet pleasure. She basked in the sensations, Gage's passionate tongue working overdrive and threatening to overwhelm her.

But even that was nothing compared to the climax that eventually ripped through her. Her moans turned to whines, and her gasping was nearly akin to hyperventilation as she came closer and closer to toppling off the edge, until it finally came rushing out in one, unstoppable surge. She threw her head back and let out a pleasured cry as her body shook uncontrollably from the mind-numbing pleasure coursing through her. She subconsciously clenched her muscled legs tight, preventing Gage from moving as his face became soaked with her juices. Her vision blurred as her pussy kept contracting around his tongue, letting him taste everything she had to offer.

As Gage continued to lap up the oni's delicious nectar, he felt his member pulse and throb with undeniable need—even moreso than what one would expect from successfully pleasuring a beautiful, otherworldly woman. It felt so good just to service her, to drink in as much of her as he could. Pleasure filled him and his heart went aflutter, as some part of his mind vaguely registered that there were probably some trace amounts of the Succubi's Delight in her womanhood's wonderful secretions. But he didn't care—he continued to desperately lick and suck at her pussy, trying to take in as much of Toushiko's gift as he could.

Meanwhile, Toushiko's mind was floating as she basked in the afterglow of her long-denied climax. She felt Gage continue to service her, acting as mere aftershocks of pleasure compared to the godly sensation she'd just experienced. It had been...quite a while since she'd last had an orgasm like that. She had no idea where Gage had picked up on such talent with his tongue, or if his primal instincts had merely served him well in his passion.

After a few minutes of laying there in bliss, Toushiko's rationality slowly came back to her, though her lust was there to stay; something told her it was gonna stay there for a long time. Still breathing hard, she looked back down at Gage. She took her hands off him and unwrapped her legs from around his head, laying them down on either side of him. "Well..." She beamed a satisfied smile at him. "I think I've changed my mind about ya, Gagey-boy." Her smile faded, and her eyes narrowed. "You didn't live up to my expectations..." After a moment, her grin came back in full-force, and her eyes lit up in delight. "...You fuckin' shattered 'em!" She laughed. "I mean, four heavenly kings on a pike, that was great!" Her chuckles died down, and her eyelids lowered lustily. "Now...I think it's time I paid you back in kind, eh?"

Toushiko bent her legs further apart, and held her hands toward Gage in a gesture of invitation. "I do believe ya wanted to top, right?" She gave a toothy grin. "I ain't normally the kinda woman to bottom, but I'll let ya have it just this once." She winked. "Think of it as a...reward, for givin' me such a good fight." She chuckled. "And a good time, of course," she purred.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 4:22 pm

As Gage felt the Oni shudder and emit that primal, pleasure-wracked- almost so strained that it went quiet- moan, he couldn't help but moan in kind into her pussy as they both lost themselves in the moment. I think... it's probably safe to say I've gotten more than enough of her to get my stamina back. With a contented sigh, he separated himself from Toushiko's wetness and couldn't help but pant in both lust and trying to catch his breath.

He was loving this. He couldn't remember the last time he just got to share the afterglow with someone- let alone a midara- for even a moment. His hands trailed down the Oni's insanely toned abs and down her rippling thighs while he looked at Toushiko's panting face, watching her breasts rise and fall as she did so. Then, after waiting with anticipation to hear her speak, he got his wish. His first reaction was that of his heart sinking to hear he perhaps had not performed... followed by a a blushing face, a wide grin and a hand on the back of his head with a sense of pride and coyness.

"It was nothin'! You made it easy by tasting so good. 'N' don't worry about me taking command, you can roll me over whenever you feel like it- I won't complain. I just wanna get a lil more uh... intimate with ya'. Doesn't matter how, I just... well, I need it."

His face only got a shade redder as he looked down with a smile, his hands rubbing his throbbing member that was still leaking some precum in anticipation. The grappler got up onto his hands and knees and poised himself at the entry point of her sex, his cock twitching with anticipation. The heat of her womanhood radiated tantalizing heat onto his head which made it hard for him to restrain himself, making him press his tip against her folds in aching need and desire. He looked down into Toushiko's eyes as he slid the length of himself into her marvelous wetness.

He had never understood when in porn type videos they'd exclaim "I'm melting" when they started to fuck but that's definitely what it felt like in this moment- so hot and dripping wet that he could lose his mind here with ease. It took everything in him to not coax himself into coming to the precipice of release so soon. With nearly no effort, he slid himself in down to the base into the Oni, uttering a groan accompanied by a desperate "Fuck..." as he did. It was like a hot knife through butter kind of easy to slide in. Through a strained but immensely pleasured look, he looked down at Toushiko and asked her,

"Ya' ready, Toushi?"

He knew the answer already, but this was all part of this ritual for him- getting her blessing would be the thing to spur him on.

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs. Toushiko (Complete)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next