Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:47 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Yeah, about that, I didn't really want to fight them but they didn't give me much of a choice..." Arenn answered before fully taking in the sight before him
"...you two, aren't imps... Oh uh, my intentions? Well I'm looking for someone," he said as he offered a somewhat friendly smile. "I'm Arenn, former performance mage, current... Anything really" He said without really thinking, he was somewhat overwhelmed by the presence of these two, and somewhat desperate to avoid a fight

"You must be looking for that little girl in the back, there." Says Aerith, motioning to the back of the cave. "It's a shame we had to take her soul," she chuckles.

"Poor thing wouldn't stop screaming the whole time!" Taunts Sareth. "She's not going to need it much longer anyways, she'll be dead sooner than later."

"I'd give her less than 3 days, anybody care to take the over?" Jokes, Aerith. "Nah, those odds are probably generous even," adds Sareth.

The angels ready their arms, "You wouldn't deny is our prize, noble hero, would you?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Arenn tries his hardest to suppress his panic. "You had to do what? How could you? Why would..." Arenn forced himself to think
"Okay, okay, you said she has days, we can work something out, why did it have to be her soul?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:55 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn tries his hardest to suppress his panic. "You had to do what? How could you? Why would..." Arenn forced himself to think
"Okay, okay, you said she has days, we can work something out, why did it have to be her soul?"

"Thought so!" One of them chuckle. The Fallen pair ignore Arenn and begin to fly past him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:56 pm

"No! Wait! Does the name Raijin mean anything to you?" Arenn shouts, sprinting after them
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:04 pm

anon64 wrote:
"No! Wait! Does the name Raijin mean anything to you?" Arenn shouts, sprinting after them

The Fallen pair continue to fly past Arenn. Seems they only cared enough to taunt him, not to converse. He must act now or they'll escape!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:06 pm

"Shit!" Arenn yells at no one in particular, before he raises his staff and casts a spell. Blocking off their escape route with a wall of ice.

Well, I'm probably gonna die now, he thinks to himself, but I can't just do nothing
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:14 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Shit!" Arenn yells at no one in particular, before he raises his staff and casts a spell. Blocking off their escape route with a wall of ice.

Well, I'm probably gonna die now, he thinks to himself, but I can't just do nothing

The pair look more annoyed than threatened, but they turn around and attack!

Aerith rubs her sword through Arenn's torso (2), a shallow wound but very painful. Sareth flicks her wand and sends a black bolt of negative energy at Arenn (4), which hurts as much as getting stabbed but the pain is concentrated inside the brain!

Arenn HP 6, SP 1

Aerith HP 10, SP 2
Sareth HP 10, SP 2

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:16 pm

"Why do you want her soul!" Arenn ignores the pain as he demands an answer, sending a torrent of water at Aerith, "She's done nothing to deserve any of this!" Pure rage filled him now
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:35 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Why do you want her soul!" Arenn ignores the pain as he demands an answer, sending a torrent of water at Aerith, "She's done nothing to deserve any of this!" Pure rage filled him now

Arenn's torrent of water hits Aerith (1), but she blocks it and absorbs the impact with her shield!

"Silence, human! You have no right to address a Fallen Angel as anything but a pet or servant!" Aerith forcefully tells Arenn.

As the Fallen ready their next attack, the incredible noise of the ice wall behind them shattering startles them and they halt their attack. A bolt of golden lightning comes from that direction and the Fallen scatter to avoid it! A lone warrior, clad in blue and white laquered samurai armor enters.

(Raijin - SP 4, HP 120, AT 20
S rank, Thunder-Daimyo class. Able to inbue lightning elemental magic into his combat prowess.)

"Aeriel and Sariel? What are you two doing here?" Inquires Raijin

"It's Aerith and Sareth, now lacky of Michael!" Corrects Sareth.

Raijin studies the pair for a moment and his hand strokes his chin. He looks them up and down and replies, "I see, but what happened to your wings and halo?"

Aerith answers, "We have no need of them anymore fool. Now begone before you regret it like this poor excuse for an adventurer."

"You've finally done it and rebelled against God, haven't you?" Raijin would appear distraught if you could see through his mask. "Then in the name of the Almighty, I sentence you two to death!"

Raijin readies to attack!

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Elated that he had backup, Arenn moves back a couple steps, ready to support Raijin from afar.
"Frankly, I don't care what you are, or how you want me to address you. You laughed about torturing her, and that isn't something you're doing to get away with." Now that he had an ally, Arenn could focus on his true strength, supporting other fighters. "I've got your back" Arenn speaks calmly, though he had a feeling Raijin may well be gone on his own.

He waves his staff and attempts to trap Sareth in a bubble

(Roll:10)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:58 pm

anon64 wrote:
Elated that he had backup, Arenn moves back a couple steps, ready to support Raijin from afar.
"Frankly, I don't care what you are, or how you want me to address you. You laughed about torturing her, and that isn't something you're doing to get away with." Now that he had an ally, Arenn could focus on his true strength, supporting other fighters. "I've got your back" Arenn speaks calmly, though he had a feeling Raijin may well be gone on his own.

He waves his staff and attempts to trap Sareth in a bubble

(Roll:10)

As Arenn traps Sareth in a bubble, Raijin unsheathes his massive dai-katana and attacks the trapped Fallen Angel (10) Raijin's Katana literally bisects Sareth in half!

It's a startling sight truth to be told but surprisingly not gory as the lightning element in Raijin's blade must of cauterized the insides of Sareth. The sight of her companion diced in half strongly unnerves Aerith!

"YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU SLAY A DIVINE BEING!?" Aerith bellows out a cry for her companion! She then recomposes herself and smiles like it's the last time she'll ever see her opponents. "I was told you could be a problem, luckily I have a contingency."

Aerith pulls out a piece of paper from inside her bust. As she does, she says something under her breath and the paper hardens into a flat and firm shape. She then throws the tag at Raijin (3) and he crumples to the ground, crying out in pain with bolts of lightning being thrown everywhere! Aerith uses the electrical display as a diversion to beat a hasty retreat in the direction Raijin came from!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:02 pm

"let's hope this works twice" Arenn muttered to himself, before once again attempting to use an ice wall to block the fallens escape!

(Roll:6)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:05 pm

anon64 wrote:
"let's hope this works twice" Arenn muttered to himself, before once again attempting to use an ice wall to block the fallens escape!

(Roll:6)

Unfortunately the lightning coming off Raijin interferes with the spell. The Fallen Angel escapes flying away at high speed. What does Arenn do?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:10 pm

"Shit!" Arenn runs to raijin and attempts to remove whatever Aerith threw at him with his staff, luckily ice isn't known to be conductive. "Come on, you're alright" He reassures the samurai
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:14 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Shit!" Arenn runs to raijin and attempts to remove whatever Aerith threw at him with his staff, luckily ice isn't known to be conductive. "Come on, you're alright" He reassures the samurai

Arenn removes the sealing tag, but it appears to have done it's work. Raijin has lost all of his powers and is effectively a normal human being. "Thanks for that, Arenn, that could of killed me if it stayed on much longer." Raijin sounds relieved. The samurai gets up and dusts himself off.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:15 pm

"Sorry, she got away... I tried" Arenn says, panic returning slightly. "They said they'd taken Crystals soul, oh god, she's still in here! We have to go help her, they said she wasnt dead yet!"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:23 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Sorry, she got away... I tried" Arenn says, panic returning slightly. "They said they'd taken Crystals soul, oh god, she's still in here! We have to go help her, they said she wasnt dead yet!"

"That's not good, I've got to get to her to stabilize her right away! Forcefully taking one's soul is fatal but with proper care we can prolong the life for some time." Raijin follows Arenn to the end of the cave and they find Crystal.

(Feel free to describe what she looks like and her condition.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Crystal
Being a trapeze artist, Crystal was in good physical shape, she has long brown hair, often tied into a ponytail, when performing she wears a single one piece leotard, when not working, she dresses very much in the average style for a woman from the area. (you okay if I leave it to you to describe her condition cos I'm not entirely sure what happened to her.)

Arenn sprints to Crystals prone figure and crouches over her, nearly in tears"Crystal, oh god, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:50 pm

anon64 wrote:
Crystal
Being a trapeze artist, Crystal was in good physical shape, she has long brown hair, often tied into a ponytail, when performing she wears a single one piece leotard, when not working, she dresses very much in the average style for a woman from the area. (you okay if I leave it to you to describe her condition cos I'm not entirely sure what happened to her.)

Arenn sprints to Crystals prone figure and crouches over her, nearly in tears"Crystal, oh god, are you okay?"

Crystal is in a comatose state, she responds to no stimuli. Raijin shoos away Arenn and begins weaving signs, at the end of the sequence, he kneels down in prayer. A Divine light engulfs Crystal awakens! She appears to be very groggy but otherwise fine.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Arenn watches as Raijin performs his ritual. Then, Crystal stands up, Arenn can't help but run to her and embrace her closely
"Oh my God, Crystal..."
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 7:46 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn watches as Raijin performs his ritual. Then, Crystal stands up, Arenn can't help but run to her and embrace her closely
"Oh my God, Crystal..."

Crystal comes to and embraces Arenn back. She cries into his arms and explains how she came to be in this position. A few nights ago she was on her way home when she was ambushed by a group of imps. One of them used magic on her to distract her, while the others tripped her up. They tied her up and led her away. The imps kept her strictly confined until it was time for the "ceremony". The Fallen Angels cast some spell on her and the rest was a blur until she came to. She assures Arenn while tired she feels okay.

It's likely she'll need help getting home and Raijin isn't looking much better. He is having trouble standing up, resorting to using his sword as a cane.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 3:42 am

Arenn holds her for a few moments longer before letting go and assuring her he'll get her help with whatever the spell did.

He then turns to Raijin, "What'd she do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:14 am

anon64 wrote:
Arenn holds her for a few moments longer before letting go and assuring her he'll get her help with whatever the spell did.

He then turns to Raijin, "What'd she do to you?"

Raijin replies, "That was a sealing tag. Sealing tags are primarily used to fight evil spirits by monks or shrine maidens. Don't worry, I'm no evil spirit though," Raijin awkwardly laughs. "I'm a servant of God, but nonetheless a special sealing tag was made in case I went traitor. Think of it as an insurance policy. Anyways, I don't know how that traitor got a hold of mine." Raijin removes his blade from the ground and sheathes it. "While I know Crystal will be fine for several months, since I was able to get a blessing for her, in my case I have no idea how long I'll be in this condition. That tag was meant to utterly destroy me and you stopped it. For that, I'm very grateful."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 am

"damn..." Arenn said, "Sorry I didn't stop it sooner, is there anything that can be done for you? And do you know how I can save Crystal?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:32 am

anon64 wrote:
"damn..." Arenn said, "Sorry I didn't stop it sooner, is there anything that can be done for you? And do you know how I can save Crystal?"

"I'd imagine time is the best medicine for me. As for her, her condition will deteriorate over time until she is in the state we found her. Humans aren't meant to live without souls, and if she's to be saved, we need to get her's back." Raijin explains, "Angels are normally meant to guide the souls of righteous humans to Heaven when they die. That's all they're meant to do on this world and thus are normally only seen by those on the brink of death. As for the two 'angels' we just fought, I'm guessing they looked like that because they started taking souls before the humans who had them died. I would of never imagined it would be possible for an angel to fall from God's grace like that."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next