Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Arenn suddenly feels the cold grip of fear. Those freaks? Wall was after Crystal?
He can't help but panic now
"Please! Who's after her, what do you mean freaks?!? I can't let anyone hurt her!" He calms down, suddenly speaking with true sadness and earnesty. "Please help me, v she's the only person that's ever mattered to me" Arenn has no idea if this would work, if these imps even felt empathy, he was half ready just to attempt to sprint past them all
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:05 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn suddenly feels the cold grip of fear. Those freaks? Wall was after Crystal?
He can't help but panic now
"Please! Who's after her, what do you mean freaks?!? I can't let anyone hurt her!" He calms down, suddenly speaking with true sadness and earnesty. "Please help me, v she's the only person that's ever mattered to me" Arenn has no idea if this would work, if these imps even felt empathy, he was half ready just to attempt to sprint past them all

"Tsk, tsk. Some just can't listen," frowns the Boss Imp. She snaps her fingers and the witches grab hold of Arenn's hands! Before he can pull away the Boss Imp plants a kiss on his lips. Arenn's mind fogs up enough for witches to force him down and the Imp Gang Boss mounts him! She now has him an a bind!

The other imps standby to let their leader have her way with Arenn.

Imps are at full health
Arenn is at 9hp with the boss lady straddling his hips.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Arenn tries to force the imp off him.
"I Don't want to fight you!"

(Roll:9)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:15 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn tries to force the imp off him.
"I Don't want to fight you!"

(Roll:9)

(Didn't see the roll before)

Arenn is able to force the leader off his crotch!
The Boss motions for the others to attack and while the witches join in the other skiddish imp beats a hasty retreat out the cave.

The pair of witch imps blow magical kisses at Arenn which impact him with an audible smack on the lips (6,7).

Arenn HP 7
Imps are full HP

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Arenn tries his best to ignore the flirty imps and focuses on the boss.
"There must be something you want!" He shouts, before attempting to trap one of the imp witches in a bubble

(And don't worry, I forgot to add it on my initial post so I edited it in when I realised)
(Roll:10)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:24 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn tries his best to ignore the flirty imps and focuses on the boss.
"There must be something you want!" He shouts, before attempting to trap one of the imp witches in a bubble

Arenn casts his trap bubble and catches a witch talking her out of the fight ([smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/smiley].

"When an intruder breaks into your home do you parley with them or......MAKE THEM YOUR BITCH!?" Exclaims the Imp Gang Boss with a sadistic smile. Her remaining subordinate casts an aphrodisiac hex (5) and the Boss grabs Arenn's crotch (10) leaving him charmed.

Imp Boss 5hp, 1 SP*
Witch 2hp

Arenn 6hp*
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:26 pm

Unable to bring himself to attack the boss as he's suddenly flushed with arousal, Arren fires a torrent at the other witch
(Roll:4)

"You kidnapped someone close to me, and still I refuse to kill your family, please, you can help me stop this!"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:34 pm

anon64 wrote:
Unable to bring himself to attack the boss as he's suddenly flushed with arousal, Arren fires a torrent at the other witch
(Roll:4)

"You kidnapped someone close to me, and still I refuse to kill your family, please, you can help me stop this!"

The witch imp is floored by the torrent before she can react and is KO.

"I'm sorry boy, but this is the imp way!" The boss informs Arenn as she closes the distance and unravels her tail to show Arenn her womanhood!

Boss HP 5, SP 1

Arenn HP 4, (no longer charmed)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:36 pm

"oh you know what, screw you then!" Shouts Arenn, desperation making his tone change from one of pleading to rage. He brandishes his staff and swipes at the Boss, attempting to freeze her legs solid.

(Roll:7)
"I don't have time for this!" Arenn shouts as he attempts to run down the corridor she came from
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:43 pm

anon64 wrote:
"oh you know what, screw you then!" Shouts Arenn, desperation making his tone change from one of pleading to rage. He brandishes his staff and swipes at the Boss, attempting to freeze her legs solid.

(Roll:7)
"I don't have time for this!" Arenn shouts as he attempts to run down the corridor she came from

While the ice hurts, it's only enough to do damage, not immobilize.

Boss Imp HP 3, SP 1.

"YES, SCREWING YOU IS THE POINT!" Shouts the Imp as she penetrates herself with her forked tail (7) charming Arenn.

Arenn HP 2 + charm

As Arenn stood there, stiff as a board in more ways than one, he hears a voice inside his head* telling him.....

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Arren once again is flooded with this unnatural attraction, he just, can't hurt her right now.  He attempts to use his staff to create pure water, to drink and hopefully rejuvenate his stamina
(Roll:5)

((Does a loss here end the rp?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:48 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arren once again is flooded with this unnatural attraction, he just, can't hurt her right now.  He attempts to use his staff to create pure water, to drink and hopefully rejuvenate his stamina
(Roll:5)

((Does a loss here end the rp?)

(Loss will end your journey until you are rescued. However, I was looking for you to tell yourself to fight on or give up inside your head.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm

(ah, the idea with the water was for Arenn to recover enough to continue fighting, cos if I'm right I couldn't attack the Boss cos of charm?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 pm

anon64 wrote:
(ah, the idea with the water was for Arenn to recover enough to continue fighting, cos if I'm right I couldn't attack the Boss cos of charm?)

(Yeah I figured what you were doing, and yes you're boned right now. I'm giving you room for character development with the whole inner monologue thing. If you just want to fight on I'll go ahead and do what I was planning in that case.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:53 pm

(yeah that sounds good, so I assume the rescue will happen later as the plot develops with other players? But yeah, do what you had planned)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:01 pm

anon64 wrote:
(yeah that sounds good, so I assume the rescue will happen later as the plot develops with other players? But yeah, do what you had planned)

(Let's just say if you plan to fight you will be able to turn the tables. I'm thinking rescues can happen when another user goes on a quest to promote. More on that later 😎)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:02 pm

(so should I edit that last turn or just write up arrens last attempt to fight back)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:04 pm

anon64 wrote:
(so should I edit that last turn or just write up arrens last attempt to fight back)

(Go ahead and write the attempt now. Every heroes journey is different.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:07 pm

(sounds good)
Arenn forced himself to try to ignore that supernatural infatuation, alluring or not, this creature had put Crystals life in danger, and that isn't forgivable.
Saying nothing, Arenn turned and struck her with his staff, foregoing magic in favour of something that would allow him to vent the rage flowing truth him
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:15 pm

anon64 wrote:
(sounds good)
Arenn forced himself to try to ignore that supernatural infatuation, alluring or not, this creature had put Crystals life in danger, and that isn't forgivable.
Saying nothing, Arenn turned and struck her with his staff, foregoing magic in favour of something that would allow him to vent the rage flowing truth him

As Arenn raised his staff, the stone Raijin gave him fell out his pocket and began to glow. With a flash and loud crackle the staff Arenn was holding broke in two, but instead of being broken, it was reborn! From the center of where the staff was, a new one begins taking shape made out of pure blue-white glacial ice!

"BATTLE BREAKER!" Arenn hears the shout of Raijin coming from the stone as it disintegrates. The new staff solidifies and hardens in Arenn's hands. The staff is cool to the touch but not uncomfortable. Arenn feels new energy flowing through him and a convening of the elements. Arenn feels now he can comfortably control ice as well as water magic! Naturally he shakes off the charm that held him in check before.

Arenn gains his first SP!

(SP = Special Moves. SP enables you to make an attack for 2x damage or 1x damage with a status effect. SP can also be used to double healing effects. Monsters use SP for their special moves as well.)

The Imp Gang Boss is shivering with a fresh layer of frost upon her and unable to act!

Arenn HP 2, SP 1

Imp Boss HP 3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:25 am

Now this, he could work with.
Arenn silently thanks Raijin for doing... Whatever he'd just done and looks the imp boss dead in the eye.
"You should've just let me go."
"Glacial Torrent" Arenn points his staff at the Imp and releases a new torrent of water at her, one than flash freezes on impact
(Sp attack, double damage)

(Roll:6)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:21 am

anon64 wrote:
Now this, he could work with.
Arenn silently thanks Raijin for doing... Whatever he'd just done and looks the imp boss dead in the eye.
"You should've just let me go."
"Glacial Torrent" Arenn points his staff at the Imp and releases a new torrent of water at her, one than flash freezes on impact
(Sp attack, double damage)

(Roll:6)

The Imp-Gang Boss is unable to free herself from the frost in time to make a move and finds herself covered in even more ice! She is flash frozen upon impact of the follow up attack. Perhaps next time she'll think twice before forcing the issue?

Arenn having stolen a victory from the jaws of defeat is relieved no doubt that the battle is over. However, there was mention of some other threat to his beloved Crystal. Will Arenn rest to recover his vigor or will he set out to the end of the cave to find his loved one? Perhaps the unknown assailants will run into him on the way out? Perhaps they will use some magic to escape? The uncertainty is growing...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:56 am

Arenn felt a flood of relief and anger, he really didn't like being forced to get that violent, but he'd been given no choice.
He stopped momentarily to recouporate, knowing that if he fought any further threats in his current state he'd be unable to help Crystal at all. After the bare minimum rest time, the mage moves on
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn felt a flood of relief and anger, he really didn't like being forced to get that violent, but he'd been given no choice.
He stopped momentarily to recouporate, knowing that if he fought any further threats in his current state he'd be unable to help Crystal at all. After the bare minimum rest time, the mage moves on

As Arenn moves on he says two figures fast approaching from the dimly lit distance!

Junior Fallen Shieldbearer - (Physical Class E Fallen, HP 10, AT 2, SP 2, + charm & bind.) A tall, dark and beautiful woman comes before you. Her hair is a long, flowing Raven black just like the wings that come out the back of her shoulders. She has beguiling brown eyes and a pouty smile with an unassuming nose. She wears a white two piece outfit showing off her belly and while the bottom half only reaches halfway to the though. She is armed with a plain iron sword and shield.

Junior Fallen Caster - (Mage Class E Fallen, HP 10, AT 2, SP 2, + charm & bind.) A tall, dark and beautiful woman comes before you. Her hair is a stunning blond ponytail in contrast to the Raven-colored wings that come out the back of her shoulders. She has beguiling blue eyes and a pouty smile with an sharp nose. She wears a black two piece outfit showing off her belly and while the bottom half only reaches halfway to the thigh. She is armed with a small ivory colored wand.

Arenn HP 10, AT 2, HE 1, SP 1

The figures stop upon approaching Arenn.

"Wow who would of guessed a lone human could beat all these imps, Aerith?", Says the one with the sword and shield. "Yes, most impressive, but I wonder what his intentions are, Sareth?" Chimes in the other with the wand.

Standing before Arenn are two creatures he couldn't imagine; they looked like what one would think of a classic angel. They had a sort of preternatural beauty, but instead of having white or brown wings, they are a stark black. Looking around him Arenn can see the black plumage falling around him. Plus he noticed these "angels" didn't have halos, isn't that supposed to be a thing. The angels are solo and don't appear immediately hostile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:14 pm

"Yeah, about that, I didn't really want to fight them but they didn't give me much of a choice..." Arenn answered before fully taking in the sight before him
"...you two, aren't imps... Oh uh, my intentions? Well I'm looking for someone," he said as he offered a somewhat friendly smile. "I'm Arenn, former performance mage, current... Anything really" He said without really thinking, he was somewhat overwhelmed by the presence of these two, and somewhat desperate to avoid a fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next