Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:17 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn sighed, so the talk of the imps greed was true, ah well, it didn't seem he'd have much need for gold now anyway.
"I only have 5 pieces... But you know what, sure, if you don't alert the rest and you tell me the secret you can have 3 of them"

(You looted 6 from the other imps, so you're good.)

The imp giggles like a foodie who just got their fix. "Okay, Mr. Hero! I wanted to take today off anyways. First, the entranceway is trapped with a springboard, if you walk into it, you'll get launched in the air and everyone will know you're there. If you skirt the edges of the cave entrance you'll be good. Oh and look out for my sisters with hats, they are SUPER horny! The worst of them is 'Big Sis', you'll know who she is when you find her or she finds you," the imp can't hold back a giggle. "Anyways, if it's fine with you, I'll be going now?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 pm

"Thank you, you're free to go," Arenn hoped letting hey leave wouldn't come back to bite him, but the idea of hurting such helpless creatures didn't sit well with him, especially when theyve surrendered.

He weighed up his knowledge
*He had a trap to avoid in the entrance
*Sisters in hats, magws possibly?
*Big sis, probably then real threat here

With this in mind, Arenn proceeded with caution towards the entrance
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Thank you, you're free to go," Arenn hoped letting hey leave wouldn't come back to bite him, but the idea of hurting such helpless creatures didn't sit well with him, especially when theyve surrendered.

He weighed up his knowledge
*He had a trap to avoid in the entrance
*Sisters in hats, magws possibly?
*Big sis, probably then real threat here

With this in mind, Arenn proceeded with caution towards the entrance

The entrance appears unsupervised. Perhaps the imps trust their trap enough to keep away visitors?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Without getting too close to where it could be, Arenm inspects to see if the trap is visible or not
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:27 pm

anon64 wrote:
Without getting too close to where it could be, Arenm inspects to see if the trap is visible or not

There is a raised wooden surface in the middle of the entrance but there is about two feet of room to go around it to get inside.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Arenn tests the ground around the raised wood with his staff to check if the Imps are smarter than he gives them credit for. If it seems that the wooden part is indeed the trigger, he'll walk around it without stepping on it
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn tests the ground around the raised wood with his staff to check if the Imps are smarter than he gives them credit for. If it seems that the wooden part is indeed the trigger, he'll walk around it without stepping on it

Arenn makes it inside the cave without incident and soon the Sandy floor gives way to solid rock making other floor traps unlikely. The cave is dimly lit by torches and in the distance the cave forks off into left and right. Which way does Arenn go?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Realising his knowledge doesn't give him any particular Jonny's on where to go, Arenn heads down the left path, creeping as quietly as he can
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:38 pm

anon64 wrote:
Realising his knowledge doesn't give him any particular Jonny's on where to go, Arenn heads down the left path, creeping as quietly as he can

Arenn continues down the unremarkable path for several minutes he comes across a patrol of 4 imps, 2 of which have hats. Arenn has the opportunity to initiate a first strike doing 50% more damage from the surprise element.

Imp Witch - (Magic Class F Demon, HP 2, AT/HE 1) Standing about 3ft tall with two black horns and a forked tail, what stands before you is not a very impressive little devil. She has a smirk on her dark red face, mischievous green eyes, with an average body. She is wearing a tattered bikini and pointed hat and carries no weapon. Drops 5 crowns upon defeat.

Imp - (Class F Demon, HP 3, AT .50) Standing about 3ft tall with two black horns and a forked tail, what stands before you is not a very impressive little devil. Her little brow is furrowed, above her yellow eyes on her bright red face, with an average body. She is only armed with a sharpened stick and clothed in tattered rags. Drops 3 crowns upon defeat.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Going by the warning the previous imp had given him, Arenn summons a block of ice over her head and allows it to drop in on her

(Roll:1 (happened sooner than I expected)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:52 pm

anon64 wrote:
Going by the warning the previous imp had given him, Arenn summons a block of ice over her head and allows it to drop in on her

(Roll:1 (happened sooner than I expected)

The block of ice shatters when it strikes the ground in the middle of the group. "What do we have here girls?" A witch asks, "A lonely humie come to offer himself upon our altar!" The other witch chips in. "Get'em!" Shout the witches in unison.

Imps#1 & 2 swat their sticks at Arenn's legs (6, 10). The witch imps start casting signs (8, 2) to give Arenn erotic visions of Witch#1 face riding him and and Witch#2 mounting him cowgirl style! Seeing as they were so successful in getting the would be ambusher, the imps abandon formation and surround Arren, his retreat is cut off but he can attack any target his wishes.

Imp#1, 3hp
Imp#2, 3hp
Witch#1, 2hp
Witch#2, 2hp

Arenn 7hp

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Shaking off the vision and getting into a combat stance, Arenn throws caution out the window and blasts a torrent of water at the first witch

(Roll:3)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:01 pm

anon64 wrote:
Shaking off the vision and getting into a combat stance, Arenn throws caution out the window and blasts a torrent of water at the first witch

(Roll:3)

The blast of water knocks Witch#1 into the wall and outta the fight!

"A magic user! Keep at it girls," orders the remaining witch.

Imp#1 tries to attack but slips on a puddle (1) while Imp#2 hits Arenn's staff arm. Witch#2 casts a hex that makes Arenn aroused (3).

Arenn 5.5 HP

Imp#1 3hp
Imp#2 3hp
Witch#2 2hp

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Ignoring his arousal, and seeing how quickly the witch was taken out, Arenn attempts to do the same to the second witch!

(Roll:9)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:08 pm

anon64 wrote:
Ignoring his arousal, and seeing how quickly the witch was taken out, Arenn attempts to do the same to the second witch!

(Roll:9)

Witch#2 dodges to right, but is blind sided by a torrent of water from above! She is KO. The other two imps steel their nerve and attack in unison (5,4)! They both break their sticks on Arenn's legs! (Maybe they need better weapons?)

Arenn 4.5hp is beginning to look winded.

Imp#1 & 2 are at 3hp each and are looking nervous seeing as their weapons broke.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:11 pm

Safe from arousal attacks now, Arren readies another torrent, but suddenly has another idea. "I'll give you 3 gold pieces each if you both agree to take the day off, leave the cave and not tell anyone I'm here" he keeps his staff ready, if they refuse he'll immediately blast imp one
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:15 pm

anon64 wrote:
Safe from arousal attacks now, Arren readies another torrent, but suddenly has another idea. "I'll give you 3 gold pieces each if you both agree to take the day off, leave the cave and not tell anyone I'm here" he keeps his staff ready, if they refuse he'll immediately blast imp one

"Crazy jerk! I bet Big Sis put him up to this," one shouts, the other nods in agreement and they both bolt in opposite directions; one going back toward the entrance and the other further in the current fork. Arenn may pursue one of them or catch his breath and resume the search.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Arenn, surprisingly winded from the encounter, stops to catch his breath before turning round and moving to take the right fork instead
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:20 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn, surprisingly winded from the encounter, stops to catch his breath before turning round and moving to take the right fork instead

Arenn catches his breath and takes a drink of water. His trusty water skin kept the water cold and full from the last refill. Fully recovered and wiping the sweat from his brow, he comes to the right fork and hears frenzied talking in the distance. No telling how many are coming for him this time!

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:23 pm

"shit" he whispered, he needed to think of a plan and fast. If he was too heavily outnumbered and let them find him, he'd never save Crystal.

Arenn uses his water magic to create a vision obscuring most of steam, before hiding as best he could in the shadows
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:29 pm

anon64 wrote:
"shit" he whispered, he needed to think of a plan and fast. If he was too heavily outnumbered and let them find him, he'd never save Crystal.

Arenn uses his water magic to create a vision obscuring most of steam, before hiding as best he could in the shadows

The voices in the distance become uncomfortably close and stop short of the water vapor screen.

"Come out, intruder!" Yells an unexpectedly authoritative Impish voice. "I'll offer you but one chance to speak and explain yourself!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:31 pm

That was...more reasonable than Arenn was expecting. Plus he was kind of cornered and the mist would soon disappate anyway.

Arenn stepped forward and surveyed his situation, fearing the worst
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:43 pm

anon64 wrote:
That was...more reasonable than Arenn was expecting. Plus he was kind of cornered and the mist would soon disappate anyway.

Arenn stepped forward and surveyed his situation, fearing the worst

(BTW you looted 10 crowns from the last encounter, not sure how much you have total, not that money may necessarily save you here.)

Arenn emerged and before him stood 4 imps. The first was one of those who got away from the last encounter, she was hiding behind another imp who stood a whole head taller than the rest. Flanking the tall one were two witches.

(Imp-Gang Boss - (Class F Demon, HP 5, AT 2, SP 2, has charm and bind ability.) Standing at 4ft tall with a somewhat athletic body this demon is more impressive than her cousins but not that intimidating. She has pink skin, two horns but one is slightly longer than the other and a forked tail wrapped around her waist. Her violet eyes and pink parted lips impart to you an intelligence her cousins do not possess. She is clad only with a skimpy leather corset, her tail covering the lady bits. Her weapon of choice is seduction. Drops 20 crowns upon defeat.)

The boss spoke up, "My my, not every day we get visitors. You must be here for something other than an ass-whooping," she smirks. "Unless you're here for a spanking, I could arrange that." There is obvious lust in her tone. The boss snaps her fingers and the witches flank you and reach for your hands, while the imp from before watches. "Bend over for me you wretch and I'll give you the spanking you need. If you're a good boy I'll let you go before you get too sore!" The boss says while spanking her own tight ass.

A voice in your head wonders what's the worst that could happen...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:48 pm

While that offer might've been tempting at any other moment, with Crystal in danger, Arenn is single minded.

"You've captured a girl, her name's Crystal. I'm here to get her back..." Lucan surveyed the dire situation h he was in. "Look, we both know I can't win a fight against all of you, but there must be something you want right? If you agree to let her go, any job you need doing, I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:56 pm

anon64 wrote:
While that offer might've been tempting at any other moment, with Crystal in danger, Arenn is single minded.

"You've captured a girl, her name's Crystal. I'm here to get her back..." Lucan surveyed the dire situation h he was in. "Look, we both know I can't win a fight against all of you, but there must be something you want right? If you agree to let her go, any job you need doing, I'll do it."

"Ah yes, Crystal, she is that 'special delivery'. I'm afraid she doesn't belong to us anymore. She's still in back, but I don't know how long she'll be there seeing as those freaks arrived just before you. They said somebody might want her back, but I couldn't believe anyone would be so foolish as to come into my lair." The boss calmly explains as she looks at her fingernails and Arenn.

"You're better off forgetting her, you don't want to invoke the ire of 'those ones'. I feel almost sorry for you," the boss looks seriously. "Now then, my magling, surrender and we'll be nice or resist and we'll be naughty".

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next