Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:58 pm

“I got fucked as both a guy and girl by Hissy.” Salos says holding up the too large for him dress. “I defiantly enjoyed one more than the other.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:02 am

Ms. Miranda let out a tired sigh. "Either way, let's get you back in your own clothes." She took Salos by the hand and led him back to her personal room. "So, do you want me to help you get dressed again?" the busty innkeeper teased
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:04 am

“Part of me doesn’t want to go back to being the old me.” He said with an air of regret. He had fun being a woman like her, but now it was over.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:06 am

"Oh, you poor thing." Ms. Miranda said as she stopped being playful and pulled the man into a motherly hug. "I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:09 am

“I enjoyed being like you. I felt happy when she called me your sister. I don’t want this feeling to end.” He said in a sad voice. A few tears fall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:10 am

"Just let it out, hun." Ms. Miranda told him as she gently rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:11 am

Salos cried on her shoulder for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:39 am

Ms. Miranda gave Salos a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry, hun. I really am. I just... I have no idea how to help you."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:27 pm

“Maybe I could work at the inn sometime as Sally? I know how to cook and with my change spell, I can take different shapes for some of your clients.” Salos as with a look of pleading in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:30 pm

"Sure, hun." Ms. Miranda said before she chuckled. "And to think, this all started because you didn't want to spend time with my guests."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:31 pm

“Your like a mother figure to me. May I go back to looking like you?” Salos asks looking up to Ms. Miranda.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:34 pm

"I-I don't think we've known each other quite that long, hun?" Ms. Miranda said with an embarrassed blush as she ruffled Salos' hair. "But sure. Go ahead, hun."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:36 pm

Salos chants his spell again as he fills out the dress, taking the form of Sally again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:40 pm

The busty innkeeper gave Sally another quick hug before helping her make sure her dress was on right.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Sally looks at her face she she looks like a mess from last night. “I guess I had a walk of shame this morning.” Sally said looking a little like a mess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:00 pm

The midara tilted her head in confusion at that but didn't comment. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen and get you washed up."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Sally follows Ms. Miranda to the kitchen to clean up. “After I clean up, I could make us breakfast if you like?” Sally offers wanting to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 pm

"As long as you feel like your up to it." Ms. Miranda said as she wet a rag and began to wipe the man turned woman's face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 pm

After her face was washed up, Sally put on an apron and started to cook a large breakfast. She looked like a natural in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:28 pm

While Sally did that, Ms. Miranda went out to the main room to greet what guests were up. The place wasn't too busy, having just reopened after she had been away. So, the only girls who stayed the night were ones she knew personally and, aside from Hissy, didn't mind spending it alone.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:39 pm

Sally whistled a nice tune as she cooked up a nice breakfast of eggs and other foods.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:40 pm

"So..." a lithe woman with blond hair, pink eyes and even brighter pink lips began as she sat at the counter. "Hissy mentioned she got a to spend the night with someone. Thought you said you didn't have any humans for us to kiss and cuddle."

The question drew the attention of the other midara in the room.

"Oh, that was Sally. "Ms. Miranda explained. She paused a moment to figure out the right words in her head. "Her situation is... complicated. She was actually the first gal to stop by after I opened, but she felt bad about staying for free, so she offered to help anyway she could."

The gathered midara nodded in understanding and inquired no further.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:09 am

Sally brought food to the different Midara in the room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:14 am

As soon as Sally put the food down, she was swarmed. The midara buried her in a group hug as all of them showered her in kisses.

"Welcome to the neighborhood!" the lithe blonde said after they eventually backed off.

Ms. Miranda just shook her head at her friends antics.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 am

Sally couldn’t help but smile feeling welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next