Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:23 am

Test whispered to Reisen. "If you want it I can handle the payment." He was begining to suspect that they were going to end up paying in "Pleasure" (whatever that meant) regardless so they might as well grab everything they want while they're here.
As Test scanned the non-perishables section he spotted a small stopped jar with a faintly familiar hammer and flame motif upon picking it up and popping it open his face immediately went pale with shock. The jar was full to the brim with bitterblack salts, an exceptionally rare magical reagent famed for it's ability to speed healing, ward off disease and banish fatigue. He'd only ever seen a tiny pinchs of the stuff before and even those had worked miracles, returning the badly wounded and deathly sick to full health in a matter of days. Doing his best to look calm he took the jar, alongside a few packs of food and a new tinderbox, and walked over to the counter. He placed what he'd gathered down on the counter. "How much?" He asked trying to keep his face carefully blank, uncertain if the shopkeep new the true worth fo what she was selling.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:29 am

The shopkeeper looked over the gathered items. "Does fifty gold coins sound good to you?" she asked.

"Excuse me." Reisen interrupted as she placed the necklace on the counter. "I-I'd like to buy this!A-And I'm willing to pay in Pleasure!"

Test: 10 Willpower
Reisen: 20 Willpower
Anna: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:36 am

Fifty gold coins was certainly more then he had. All the coins on his person barely added up to 25 gold coins between them. Test sighed. "Since it looks like I'll have to pay in pleasure as well we might as well bundle our purchases together." Test turned to Reisen. "I can cover for us both of you like. Unless you'd really like to handle it yourself." They both knew the risks, but if Reisen was determined to pay herself then he wasn't going to stop her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:43 am

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 6- Crit Success! Charm -roll 93- Fail! Enthralled -roll 57- Fail!)

"I'm sure." Reisen said. She then surprised everyone when she pulled the shopkeeper over the counter and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Come on." Marisa said as she grabbed Test and pulled him back to give the women some space for their 'fight' "Unless you plan on slugging her, too."

Reisen: 20 Willpower
Anna: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:47 am

Test steeped back. Uncertain if he should get involved. He kept a close eye on the scene ready to intervene at the first sign of danger to Reisen's physical or mental well being. He turned to Marisa "Since I'm technically paying as well am I supposed to get involved?" Normally he'd ask the shop keep herself but her mouth was a little occupied at the moment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:54 am

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 78- Success! Charm -roll 12- Success! Enthrall -roll 67- Fail!)
(Sweet Peck -roll 52- Success!)

"That's for Ann to decide." Marisa told him with a shrug. "But it probably depends on how well Reisen does."

They watched the two women make for a bit, before Marisa spoke up again.

"So, what's your relationship with the bunny?" the busty midara asked. "Since you don't seem the type to be a love slave."

Reisen: 18 Willpower
Anna: 16 Stamina + Charmed

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:57 am

"She is my good friend and mentor." Test blushed slightly at the mention of "love slave". "We've been traveling together for a good while now."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 1:01 am

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 47- Fail!)
(Sweet Peck -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

"Good enough friends that she let's you squeeze her breasts." Marisa teased.

Reisen and the shopkeeper finally broke their kiss, but the local midara bumped into the counter.

Anna: 15 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 1:06 am

"That is due to a different set of circumstances that I'd rather not get into. It's a rather private matter, if you really want to know ask her yourself." Test blushed even further from her teasing. He knew that there was good reason for what had happened, but when she put it like that it did sound rather strange. Still he ultimately didn't need to justify himself to anyone but Reisen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 1:14 am

(Finger Bang -roll 61- Fail!)
(Sweet Shot -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

"Private." Marisa said with a scoff. "Yes, that thing you do outside in broad daylight is something you totally don't want people to know about."

Meanwhile,the two 'fighting girls has switched to firing projectiles at each other, and Anna tripped over something Reisen's attack knocked off of a shelf.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyToday at 3:01 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 47- Fail!)
(Sweet Peck -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

"Good enough friends that she let's you squeeze her breasts." Marisa teased.

Reisen and the shopkeeper finally broke their kiss, but the local midara bumped into the counter.

Anna: 14 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 1:18 am

"Well the reason is private not the act." Test's face was impressivly red at this point "I never expected to be shamed for that kind of thing by a midara." Test made a (albeit rather weak) effort to turn the conversational tables back on Marisa.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:05 pm

(Bunny Bump -roll 24- Success!)
(Passion Play -roll [40, 80]- Success!)

"Oh, I'm not shaming you for that." Marisa told him. "I'm just sick of hypocritical, self-righteous assholes coming here and trying to tell us how we should live our lives."

Reisen started rubbing her tail against her opponent, only for the shopkeeper to slip a hand down her skirt and started fingering her.

Reisen: 15 Willpower + Lust Mark (4)
Anna: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:18 pm

"That's pretty justified." Test hoped he wasn't included among those self-righteous assholes. "I do have one additional reason for coming here." It was a long shot but now that Marisa no longer seemed to be angry with him it was probably the best time to ask. "Is there anyone here who you would describe as knowledgeable about the magical arts? I need some information and I was hoping someone here might be able to help me." He hoped Reisen was too busy with her fight to overhear him as she would certainly figure out what he was talking about and he wasn't sure how she'd react to the fact that he'd come here in part in search of a cure for her condition.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:30 pm

(Mind Blowing Kiss -roll 64- Success! Charm -roll 41- Fail! Enthrall -roll 77- Fail! Stun 100- Success! Dazed -roll 55- Fail! Drowsy -roll 93- Fail! Bind -roll 43- Fail! Memory Loss -roll 83- Fail! Mind Control -1- Fail!)

Reisen was too busy pulling her opponent into an intense kiss as her eyes glowed brightly to pay any attention to Test and his conversation.

"We did have a mage move in recently." Marisa admitted. "She's a former human, but somehow turned herself into a bunny girl. By her own admission, her magic is Wild. She just as likely to accidentally shrink you or hypnotize herself as she is to actually do anything to help you."

Reisen: 15 Willpower + Lust Mark (3)
Anna: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:33 pm

"Well I'll be sure to talk to her either way, she might know something even if she can't help directly. Where would I find her if I don't mind me asking."
Test continued to watch the fight. A part of him wishing that it was him on the receiving end of Reisen's passionate kiss and gazing into the mind melting glow of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:37 pm

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 70- Success! Charm -roll 74- Success! Enthrall -roll 75- Fail!)
(Seducing Tease -roll 73- Fail!)

"Last I heard, she moved into a building close to the inn." Marisa explained as the glow of Reisen's eyes dimmed, but the rabbit never broke the kiss.

Reisen: 15 Willpower + Lust Mark (2)
Anna: 4 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:42 pm

"Thanks, I'll be sure to check around there."
Reisen appeared to be winning, that's good.
"Marisa, do you have any long term plans for this place? Beyond simply providing safe haven to midara."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:54 pm

(Mind Blowing Kiss -roll 41- Fail!)
(Lovely Lashings -roll 17- Fail!)

As Reisen was about to finished off her opponent, the shopkeeper mustered the will to push her away.

"Can't say that I have." Marisa told him with a shrug. "We're still trying to get our feet under us in a way. We had a nasty scare not too long ago with with Adella. She's a water spirit tied to the nearby river. Some asshole had made a dam upstream and nearly killed her. And even more recently, we gave shelter to a nekomata that had an encounter with some kind of soul eating monster." the busty babe let out a sigh. "Just too many things to take care of in the now to start worrying about the future."

Reisen: 15 Willpower + Lust Mark (1)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:59 pm

"Damn, that sounds rough. Did you catch the bastard that built the dam?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:23 pm

(Mind Blowing Kiss -roll 77- Fail!)
(Seducing Tease -roll 71- Fail!)

"Turns out it was giantess." Marisa explained with a sigh. "A passing Adventurer managed to convince her to unblock it and move elsewhere, but not before she got used as a human dildo."

Meanwhile Reisen and her opponent warily circled each other as they breathed heavily.

Reisen: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:31 pm

"Well I guess us adventurers are good for something eh?" Test said trying to lighten the mood. "The reason I ask about future plans is that I really do believe this place has the potential to be a very positive development. Many of the troublemaking midara I encounter act not out of malice, but out of a lack of understanding as to why what their doing is wrong or how it negatively effects others. I hope having the opportunity to live as part of a larger community will help with that. At the very least it should give us some more common ground."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:41 pm

(Finger Bang -roll 14- Crit Success!)

A heart flew from Reisens finger and her opponent collapsed when it struck her in the crotch.

"Most midara just want to make people feel good." Marisa replied with nod. "In that regard, I think you humans are the weird ones. You shouldn't feel bad about someone making you feel good."

Reisen: 15 Willpower
Anna: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:47 pm

"You're probably right. But there's a wide variety of reasons why a human might not want a midara to make them feel good at the moment. It could be commitments, local taboo's, or even just a matter of not being in the mood, and a lot of midara don't seem to understand that. For example earlier I met a local by the name of Nicole and despite me making it very clear that I wasn't interested in her 'fun' she still made a move. That's exactly the kind of behavior that gets so many midara reputations as monsters."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:56 pm

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 45- Fail!)
(Smokescreen -roll 14- Crit Success!)

Marisa just gave him a look. "Oh don't give me that. Just that fact that you willing set foot in a midara village is all the go ahead we need to give you a good time. You know full well what was going to happen when you came here, and if you say you didn't then your a liar. A girl doesn't have the right to get mad at guys for staring at her if she's walking down the street without a shirt. Same kind of principle."

Suddenly, the entire shop was filled with pink smoke.

Reisen: 15 Willpower + Stunned
Anna: 1 Stamina + Smokescreen(3)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:01 pm

"In this instance yes, I sought out this place and am also more than capable of handling any unwanted attention. But lots of people don't seek out midara and get the same treatment."
Test was a little worried about the smoke. He didn't like being in the same room as a fight he couldn't see, that seemed like a recipe for collateral damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Cupidity
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next