Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Shade Hyde checked over the letter he had received recently.It had come from the region of Stansted, a relatively small region known for its wealth, it's thriving commerce, and it's ruler, Lady Auphemia, who was famed around the continent for her political savvy, as well as her beauty that was said to be beyond compare. Shade had recently received a letter from the woman, who had sent a map to her manor in the region along with an invitation to 'Come and speak with me, Sir Shade. I'll be waiting for you.' The letter was, quite embarrassingly, marked at the bottom with a bright red lipstick print. The vampire had been travelling for a couple days, but finally he had arrived in the region and was almost at the mansion, wondering what it was about.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:12 pm

" Okay... so this is the place... I think. " Shade muttered to himself. As he follows the map to this " Lady Auphenia's" mansion under the cover of night. He looks at the huge mansion, giving a short whistle and keeping his casual disposition. " Well one thing is for sure, they weren't lying about this place being prosperous. " the vampire walks to the door then knocks.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 pm

The vampire knocked on the door of the lavish estate, the gold lining and bright stone glimmering int eh moonlight. 'Just a minute!' A voice said as a woman opened the door. She was a maid, and what a maid she was. Wearing a tight pink maid outfit that did nothing to hide her womanly curves and a bust almost as big as her head. Shade couldn't help but stare in awe of her impressive figure as the maid grinned slyly. 'So, you must be Sir Shade Hyde, correct?' She said, quickly figuring out who he was.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm

The vampire gives a smile, not one big enough to show his fangs, but it did betray his kind yet lunk headed nature. " Hey there, yes I am. I believe Ms. Auphemia wanted to see me? " he asked, he was more the casual type thank the bow down to nobility type.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:34 pm

The maid raised an eyebrow, but didn't scold him or anything of the sort. It seemed that she didn't mind it, so that was a good thing. 'She does. I am pleased to see you catch on so quickly. Come in. My Mistress is straight down the hall in her study. Simply keep moving forward and you can't miss it.' She said with a bow as she moved out of the way, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:51 pm

" Thank you very much, Ms. " He said with a nod before walking down the hall. " Oh and didn't mean to offend, still not used to visiting nobility! " he called out to the maid.

Shade looks around as he heads down the hall, he couldn't help but feel that something was up about this place. Eventually he gets to the door to the study and knocks.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:57 pm

'Come on in, Shade.' A seductive female voice called out as he opened the door. Papers and books lined the walls as a fireplace crackled in the corner. A large desk was in the middle of the room. And finally, behind the desk was a plush looking chair, with a single woman sitting in it. She was obviously Lady Auphemia, and she might have been the most beautiful woman the vampire had ever seen. Flowing, soft looking purple hair was tied in twintails on her head. She was wearing a beautiful red and black dress and purple stockings, along with long black gloves with gold jewelry. However, two things caught his attention the most. Her face, which was flawless, with a cute beauty mark under her eye, deep, kissable red lips covered in lipstick and eyes so pretty and blue he could stare at them for hours. And of course, her chest, which was even bigger than her maid's with boobs the size of her head. 'Hello there. You must be Shade Hyde.' She said, her massive melons jiggling as she walked over to him and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:07 pm

Even he gave a short pause at the beauty before him. After all he has met high succubus princesses less pretty than her! After giving his head a short shake to snap himself put of it, he walks over and shakes her hand, he himself having a strong natural grip but not enough to harm her. " That I am, Ms.- oh! LADY Auphemia! " he said, correcting himself. " So how can I help you this evening? " part of him wonders if she sas going to high him for a job. After all, wouldn't be the first noble to want someone handled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:17 pm

Auphemia laughed at his stuttering. 'Oh, that smitten with me are you? Tell me Shade, what is it about me you like most? My beautiful eyes? My kissable lips? Or maybe you like my girls?' She said with a giggle, bouncing her giant breasts with her hands, clearly having fun teasing the vampire. She then changed the subject. 'The reason I called you here is simple. I'm dreadfully bored.' She said matter of factly. She stretched, her boobs jiggling even more as he wondered what she meant.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Shade blinked then chuckled. " would it be cheating if I picked all of the above? " he said with a smile, he liked the cut of this lady's gib. " Oh? Wait... what did you mean by bored? " he asked, his head tilted a bit. She... called him.. an assassin there for shits and giggles?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:42 pm

Auphemia grinned back, pleased with his compliment, before elaborating. 'I called you here because I'm bored. I want you and I to have a sparring match. After beating my maids and all the local knights in sparring matches again and again, it just tends to get a little boring, no? And you're a vampire assassin! What could be more fun than a match against someone like that?' Auphemia said, sizing Shade up and nodding her head in approval. It seemed that she had thought about this plan well in advance.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:01 pm

" Hmm.... I can understand. I did grow up in a warrior clan after all... Well in that case, I suppose a sparring match wouldn't hurt. " he said with a grin. " Alright though we will need to do this in a more spacious place. " it was then a thought came to mind. " How about we make this interesting? "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:06 pm

Auphemia laughed, happy to see him so eager and accepting of her idea. 'That's fine. We can move to the front entrance hall, as there's a lot more room there. And pray tell, what exactly is this interesting idea you have?' She asked as the two of them started to walk to the entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Shade follows her towards the hall, he was looking forward to this. He gets the feeling that she is strong. " Loser grants the wish of the winner... within reason, of course. " he suggested, though he couldn't help but notice the sway to her hips as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 pm

'Oh, I like it. I already have some, let's just say, fun things in mind for when I win. Okay Shade, I accept your little offer. Just don't get too upset when I win, okay?' Auphemia confidently said as she smiled and swayed her hips as he watched. They were almost at the front hall.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:21 pm

" Well when I win, I think I have an idea on what I'd wish from you. " he said with just as much confidence. His eyes were stuck on her tho when she noticed his gaze, he quickly looked to the side with a light blush as they entered the hall.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 pm

'We'll see about that, won't we? Ah, we're finally here. It's time to have some fun.' The noblewoman said as they arrived in the entrance hall. Auphemia took up a relaxed position with a confident smirk on her face as several beautiful maids appeared to watch the sparring match. Auphemia took some deep breathes that made her giant breasts bounce once again, before she took up something resembling a fighting stance. 'Ready whenever you are, Shade.' She said, giving him the first move.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:38 pm

At first he couldn't help but watch her bounce before taking a deep breath and takes up his fighting stance. A blood red aura seeps up from his body, crackling with energy as he gets a battle hungry grin on his face. " This should be fun. "

Assassin art: Dark Flash: 59

Shade seemed to disappear in a flash only to appear behind her and tries to go for a swift kick only for her to barely duck out of the way and back off a bit. He was fast!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:45 pm

Tit Slap - 34

If there was something Shade wasn't expecting, it was for Auphemia to use her breasts to fight him. The noblewoman went up to him much faster than he was expecting, and slapped him in the face with her massive melons, making his head spin as the audience of maids giggled.

Shade: 27

Auphemia: 30
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm

Shade blinked only to get smacked by her huge mounds. " Gaah! How could something so soft hurt? " he muttered as he collects himself.

Shotgun:12

Once back to normal, Shade zooms over to Auphemia and palm thrusts his hand right into her gut, knocking the wind out of her then follows it up with a blast of black flames.

Shade:27

Auphemia: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 pm

Tit Blast Combo - Auto

Auphemia easily shakes off the impact of the assassin's attack as she prepares for his next strike, trying to counter it with her dangerously soft chest. If he missed this next strike, the vampire would be in some serious trouble...

Auphemia: 28
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:06 pm

Fireball: 32

Shade brings his fist back, wrapping it in black fire and punches a black fireball at her. " nice try! " he said as the fireball explodes a bit on impact.  " Gonna have to do better than that! "

Auphemia: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:16 pm

Tit Pressure - 98

Auphemia was a little miffed, as the fireball caused a small burn mark in her rather expensive dress. 'You want me to do better than that? Okay, then. Just don't complain that it's not fair.' She said smugly as she ran up to the vampire and pressed her weight, notably that of her chest, down on him. The unexpected weight of her body was too much to handle and Shade fell on his butt, too stunned by what happened to do anything.

Shade: 25, Stunned

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 3:56 am

Shade tried to get out of the way but was caught in her attack. Gods her mounds felt sooo soft, he had to fight the urge to nuzzle into them before falling right on his bum. He tries to get up...

Turn skip due to crit and stun.

Shade: 25, Stunned

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Tit Drain - 31

Auphemia tried to take advantage of her downed opponent by grabbing him, but he got up in the nick of time and managed to get out of the way, leaving her pouting. 'Aww, what's the matter, Shade? Afraid of a little snuggle time with me?' She said in a mock sad voice.

Shade: 25

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next