Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:12 pm

Evil Eye Death Bind - Continued

Auphemia was clearly pleased with Shade's response, as she hugged him closer as they embraced each other. Her eyes glowed hypnotically as she continued kissing the will to resist out of Shade. One of her hands sneaked it's way into his pants and began to stroke his crotch, making him moan into the kiss as she continued teasing him. If he didn't get out soon, the vampire might be in some serious trouble...

Shade: 10, Bound

Auphemia: 18
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Struggle: 68

He does indeed moan into the kiss, his hand stroking her hair lovingly. He wanted to stay like this forever... but something snapped inside of him! He pulls away from her, panting and feeling weaker. " D-damn... almost got me there...! "

Flame shield: 46

Shade raises his fist then punches the ground! A pillar made of flanes erupt out from under him, making it almost impossible to get to him as he tries to gather his thoughts for a way to make a comeback!

Shade: 10, protected!

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:33 pm

Tit Slap - Auto fail

Auphemia, not able to do anything about the shield of flames surrounding her opponent, is merely content to lick her lips and smirk at him. 'I almost did, huh? Tell you what, if you give up now, I promise I'll only make fun of you a little.' She said, winking at him as she patiently waited for his next move.

Shade: 10, Protected? (I don't know how long Flame Shield lasts)

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:08 pm

( one turn, no worries. ^^ )

Shade blushes from the wink. God she was strong and gorgeous to boot. Even if she wasn't trying to seduce him into submission, she was practically his type. " Come now, you should know better than that! " still he didn't think he'd have to resort to THAT!

Assassin Art: Full moon hunter!

The shield lowers as he crosses his arms then with a yell unleashes flames all over the place, mixing it with his own aura. The mix slowly rises up and forms into the shape of a huge flame wolf that reaches the ceiling. Shade raises his fist up and the wolf starts to channel into his fist... Even the maids would feel that something massive was coming!!

Shade: 10, charging!

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Tit Blast Combo - Auto

Auphemia bides her time, cautiously watching him charge up. She prepared to hit him hard with her tits if he happened to miss this so called ultimate attack of his. Now, it was simply time to wait and see what would happen next as the maids eagerly waited for what was coming...

Shade: 10, Charging

Auphemia: 18, Counter Stance
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:30 pm

Fullmoon Hunter: 82

The fire wolf gets absorbed into Shade's fist which now had both fire and aura wrapped around his whole arm. He draws his fist back " Assassin Art Ultimate: FULLMOOM HUNTER!! " he yelled out and punches foward unleashing the huge fire wolf on the noble, its mouth opens up and closes around Auphemia and enguling her in flames! She then slams into the wall making a crater in it. " So... what was that about making fun of me, Lady Auphemia? " he said, having full confidence that she survived such a vicious blast and would be ready for more.

Shade: 10

Auphemia: 12
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Tit Pressure - 68

Auphemia manages to get a hold of herself, a little shaken after getting hit with such a powerful attack. However, she wasn't done yet. She dashed into Shade and bodychecked him with her boobs, knocking him flat on his back before he could even realize what happened. 'I'll admit, you're a lot stronger than I thought Shade, but I wouldn't get too cocky if I was you. Or else you might have a hard time in more ways than one...' She said as she loomed over him, her mind racing with all the plans she had for the vampire.

Shade: 9, Stunned

Auphemia: 12
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:52 pm

Shade lets out a gasp as he feels her huge mounds squish/slam into his face, feeling a slight jolt due to how soft they were. He tries to get up but the attack left his head swimming a bit... he... he can't lose like this! Besides, that look in her eyes... gods only know what will happen to him if he loses. " D-Don't get cocky, y-yourself... "

Turn skip due to stun.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Tit Drain - 80

Auphemia took advantage of her downed opponent and stuffed Shade's head right back in between her cleavage, smothering him with her softness as he couldn't resist. The soft, warm sensation messed with his head as he felt even more of his will to resist get squished out of him as Auphemia absorbed it. She finally backed away, giving him a much needed chance to breathe as she continued to smugly smile at him.

Shade: 7

Auphemia: 14
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Shade gasps as he feels her soft and warm embrace once more! This time he nuzzles into her huge soft mounds as she drained more of his will before she backed off. " I... I... " he slowly gets to his feet. " I... haven't lost yet...! " he looks at her with determination.

Wild fire tsunami: 72

Black flames wrap around his arms once more as he runs at her and at point blank range, he unleashed the huge blast of black flames, knocking her back. " Smug is a suit that looks cheap on anyone, my lady. " he said... when did he start calling her that? Still he respected anyone who could go toe to toe with him like this.

Auphemia: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:26 pm

Evil Eye Temptation - 55

'And why shouldn't I be smug? We both know who's going to win this little game of ours.' Auphemia said. She definitely had a lot of confidence in herself, that was for sure. The maids surrounding them cheered for their Mistress as she stood there, her arms crossed as she stared Shade down.

Auphemia: 11
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:34 pm

" Thanks for the vote of confidence, ladies. " he said jokingly. " Tho you are right... we both know that I am gonna win. "

Assassin art: Dark flash: 96 crit

Shade flash steps behind her and delivers a nasty kick, seding her body and mind reeling!

Flane breath: 80

Seeing her stunned for a moment from the crit, he breaths in and unleashed his fire breath on her, blasting her back to her senses. " I won't give up, no matter the odds! "

Auphemia: 7
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Evil Eye Temptation - 10

Sensing how close the fight was, Auphemia again decided it was time for one of her devious tricks. She grabbed him again, saying 'Would you really try to beat up a cute girl like me? Well? How about you be a good boy for me instead?' The noblewoman said, her hypnotic whispers going through his mind as he again felt a rush of affection for Auphemia build up in his mind as he couldn't bear trying to hurt her.

Shade: 7, Tempted 0/2

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:46 pm

Shade looks into her eyes, forgetting why he was fighting her. " I-I'm sorry. I... I don't know what came over me. " he said as he gazes into her eyes, feeling nothing but a deep affection for the beauty before him.

Turn skip.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:56 pm

Tit Slap - 22

'Well, an apology helps, but you did rough me up pretty bad. So I'll just need to punish you a little!' She said happily as she whacked him around with her tits, the soft squishyness not really hurting, but the effects it had on his mind were major as the maid giggled at how he took it.

Shade: 4, Tempted 1/2

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:00 am

He takes it indeed, not wanting to hurt Auphemia... still something about the maids laughing at him made him... " Aah! A-alright, as long as we are even. "

Turn skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:07 am

Tit Slap - 78

'Hmm, actually, a little more. Just because you're cute.' Auphemia said with a laugh as she continued to bully him with her boobies. By the time she was finished and Shade's trance wore off, he was close to losing himself to his lust and letting her win. Things were looking dire for the vampire.

Shade: 1

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:18 am

When he came out of it, he was weak in the knees and he wanted her sooo badly yet the determination in his eyes didn't fade one bit!

Wild fire tsunami: 92 crit

Shade once more wraps his flames around his arms, runs over and blasts at her hard! Sending her flying once more!

Fireball: 2

He draws his fist back and launched a fireball right at her, it exploding on contact. He was panting yet part of him was worried about her as the dust from the explosion was clearing. " D... did that do it? " and as it cleared, she gets up. A bit worse for ware but still able to fight. " No..! "

Shade: 1

Auphemia: 2
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:27 am

Mistress of Tits - 68 (Oof. So close.)

Auphemia stumbled over to Shade, the widest smile he had seen on her face. 'So close, but still so far. Thanks for playing, Shade.' She said as she pushed him down with her chest. She then laid down near him as she began to rub her breasts on the tent in his pants. After everything he has been through, it was simply too much for poor Shade, who felt the strength leave his body as his mind became consumed by pleasure.

Shade's Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:34 am

( right? XD )

" Crap! I-aaaah~♡♡ " he said before letting out a moan. His whole body could feel the pleasure coursing through him. He tried to cover his mouth as she rubs his hard on but he couldn't hold the sounds in. She could even see the fangs where his canine teeth should be. All he could do is squirm and moan until finally after awhile he blows! " Aaah...aah... a...alright... w-we had a-a deal... wh... what is... y-your wish? " he asked, thinking she was done with him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:41 am

Auphemia gets up as the maids cheer for her victory. She smirks at Shade, a mess on the ground with his pants stained. 'I'll admit Shade, you did really well. I can't remember the last time a hero pushed me that far! But, since I won, I get to say my favor. Well, it turns out that one of my maids recently retired to some other region. So I have a position open at my mansion. Can you tell where I'm going with this, Shade?' She told him, a smug grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:56 am

" Well my roommates can tell you I'm not much of a cleaner.... and I doubt I would look good in a maid outfit like your lovely friends there. " he said jokingly, being a good sport about this. " ... Looking for a personal assassin? Honestly, I wouldn't mind that..." or rather as long as he could see her again after this.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:59 am

Auphemia laughed. 'Oh come on, don't be like that. And you won't be a maid, well, unless you're into that. You'd be a butler. And it won't be forever or anything like that, more like a week or so. And my maids would be happy to show you the ropes. And if you do a good job...' She said as she pointed at her cleavage. 'I'll give you a reward.'
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:27 am

Shade blushes a little bit from her showing off her cleavage but nods. " Alright, you got yourself a butler. Tho careful, a reward like that could make me want it to be a permanent thing. " he said with a chuckle before looking at the maids. " Nice to meet you, ladies, I hope we get along. " he said with a smile. Geez they too were pretty too. He also couldn't help but notice the maid with the light blue hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:37 am

The maids all nodded and greeted Shade bacl. They all had different appearances and personalities, but they seemed friendly enough. The light blue haired one gave him a warm smile. 'Happy to see that you're going to be working here for a little bit, sweetie! I hope you have fun. But be careful of the Mistress. If she gets bored, she'll be more likely to tease you!' She said with a smile as the other four went off to go get him a butler outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next