Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:54 pm

" Hmmm... we can always wait for later. " he said as he regained his balance.  " For now, I have a fight to win! "

Fire Breath: 17

Shade takes a deep breath and unleashes a powerful stream of black flames at her. Luckily Auphemia sees him inhale and managed to dodge away from his blast. " So much for mood lighting. "

Shade: 25

Auphemia: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Evil Eye Temptation - 90

Auphemia merely smiled at him. 'Are you sure we can't do it now? Would these eyes ever lie to you?' She said as she got a hold of Shade. Forcing the vampire to look deeply into her eyes, the noblewoman's deep blue eyes suddenly shifted to a beautiful light green. As he stared, Shade felt a strange feeling well up from inside him as he suddenly felt himself too smitten to try and hurt the lovely woman.

Shade: 25, Tempted 0/2

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:12 pm

He tried to get away tho ends up caught, all he could do is gaze into her eyes until suddenly his heart throbs and he gets a somewhat cute love struck look on his face not unlike a love struck puppy. Where has she been all of his life?! " I... I mean... w-well... I suppose I w-wouldn't mind. " he stammered, getting the strong urge to hold her close and kiss her.

Turn skip from crit!

Shade: 25, Tempted 0/2

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Tit Paradise - 79

Auphemia was okay to merely stand there and giggle at his love struck face. 'Oh, so I'm that beautiful, am I? Be careful, you might get me in the mood to really tease you.' She said as she blew him a kiss posed seductively.

Shade: 25, Tempted 1/2

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Shade blushes a bit from the blown kiss. Why were they fighting? " I... well... I w-wouldn't mind that at all. " he said as he puts his arms around her waist, yet something in the back of his mind tells him that he should get away from her.

Turn skip

Shade: 25, Tempted 1/2

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Tit Paradise - 78

Auphemia grinned as he wrapped himself around her. She rubbed up and down on his body, the vampire feeling her soft dress, smooth skin, and of course, her heavenly breasts all over the front of his body. The sensations coursed through his body, making him flush from pleasure as he became even more susceptible to her womanly teasing. He was finally released, but he couldn't help but be aroused from the embrace he was just in.

Shade: 23, Defense Down 0/2

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:05 pm

Shade lets out a gasp as she rubs on him, going bright red as the woman of his dreams rubs up on him. As soon as he snaps out of it, he remembers that they were sparring yet she felt so good that he couldn't bring himself to break away until she moves back. " H-holy hand grenades, that felt good~♡ " he admitted as he tries to gather his thoughts.

Assassin arts: Executioner's axe: 88

He jumps in the air, flips and delivers a nasty axe kick right onto her right shoulder that even made her strong legs buckle for a moment. " Graaaah!! "

Shade: 23, Defense Down 0/2

Auphemia: 24
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Tit Drain - 46

Auphemia was quick to 'punish' Shade for his attack. Even after being kicked square in the shoulder, she recovered and wrapped herself around him in another embrace. 'If you think that felt good, then I've got a surprise for you...' She said as she shoved his face in between her massive melons. Her eyes flashed green once again as Shade felt his arousal rise as he felt some of his willpower suddenly fade away, laving him reeling from the strain. 'Does that feel nice, Shade? You know you love it~' She said with a giggle as she backed off.

Shade: 20, Defense Down 1/2

Auphemia: 27
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:32 am

Shade lets out a gasp as he finds himself in her heavenly embrace. His arms slipped around her waist as he starts to nuzzle a bit, feeling weak in the knees for the noble. As she lets go, ideas and thoughts of a certain nature started to form in his mind. " I-I would be lying if I said I didn't~ " he admitted.

Assassin Arts: Dark flash: 24

The assasin gives both of his cheeks a good hard slap, getting himself to focus. " Snap out of it! No time for those kinds of thoughts! " he said to himself before vanishing again, flash stepping behind her and hits with a cross kick that sends her flying forward. He's gonna have to play smart to win this one!

Shade: 20, Defense Down 1/2

Auphemia: 25
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Tit Blast Combo - Auto

Auphemia laughed at him talking to himself. 'Are you sure this isn't the time for those kinds of thoughts? It feels great to just let go and let me have my way with you!' She said, preparing to counter his next attack if it missed, and for Shade's sake, he better hope that he didn't...

Shade: 20

Auphemia: 25
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Black Fireball: 62

Thinking its best to keep his distance, he punches a fireball at her and it explodes on contact. Shade figured that she can't hit him with her charms if he stayed out of range. " Time to warm things up a bit! "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:40 pm

Tit Slap - 77

And stay out of range he did. As much as Auphemia tried to close the gap, the vampire kept his distance, leaving her stomping her foot in frustration as she couldn't do much for the time being.

Auphemia: 23
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Shade grins, seems that he got her number. As long as he didn't look into her eyes he said be safe.

Wild Fire Tsunami: 80

" Okay, get ready cuz here comes a big one! " he warned, crossing his arms before stretching them out on either side of him. His arms then get wrapped in black flames. " Here we go! WILD FIRE TSUNAMI!!! " he brings his arms back then thrust them forward in a large blast of flames.

Auphemia: 20
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - 98

Auphemia reeled back from the blow, clearly taken aback from how strong his attack was. 'Oh, so you still have some fight left in you. Well, don't worry, I do too!' She said as she finally closed the distance, ready for her next attack. Her eyes glowed green once again as Shade found himself staring into them once again. Suddenly, he found himself surrounded by multiple copies of Auphemia, who promptly began to rub their bodies against him, keeping him pinned as his lust rose higher and higher.

Shade: 17, Bound

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:05 pm

" Crap! " he said as she actually caught him, his eyes looking into hers. Next thing he knows he was surrounded and gets trapped! He soon lets out something between a moan and a gasp as he feels thd Auphemias squeeze and rubs their irresistible bodies up on him, his legs feeling weak from the pleasure while his mind fills with thoughts of her.

Turn skip due to crit!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:11 pm

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - Continued

The real Auphemia and her clones continued to rub against him. Feeling four pairs of tits all over his body felt incredible. Not to mention, the real one was rubbing her on his crotch on his pants, making him leak a little due to the pleasure. If he didn't break free of her titty prison soon, the vampire might be in serious trouble...

Shade: 14, Bound

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 3:59 am

Struggle: 82

The vampire moans and squirms from her rubbing and squeezing, it was like she was giving him a paizuri. Still jot one to give up, he closes his eyes then opens them, his will shattering the illusion like glass before jumping back! " Okay... that was dangerous. " his head was still swimming from that.

Assassin art: Black Meteor: 26,51,93,54

Shade jumps into the air and covers his fists in flames. " Assassin art: BLACK METEOR!! " He called out before punching a volley of black fire balls down at her. She manages to dodge a few of them but there were just too many for her to get away without getting hit.

Shade: 14

Auphemia: 18
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Evil Eye Death Bind - 19

Auphemia tried to grab at Shade once again, her red lips puckered to give him a kiss, but the volley of black fire he had sent at her previously seemed to have slowed her down a bit, allowing the vampire to escape before things got out of hand.

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Shade blushes a bit, having landed and jumped back away. His face meer inches from hers as she tried to kiss him before leaping. Some part of him warned to just hold her and kiss those inviting lips of hers but he snaps himself out of it.

Black Fireball: 63

Trying to stay put of range, Shade punches another explosive fireball at the noble. This time however she caught on and ended up dodging that one.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Evil Eye Death Bind - 57

Auphemia lunged at Shade again, but again he was just fast enough to evade her. 'Aww, I just want to give you a kiss, Shade! Don't you want a kiss? Just one, innocent little smooch from me?' She said, making mocking kissing noises as she tried to tempt him into coming closer. It seemed that she had something planned for him, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Shade's eyes end up drawn to her lips as she smooches the air. Dear gods he wanted to but he had to focus. " Now now, I am enjoying pur little game. Maybe after I win, we can kiss to our hearts content. " he said giving a confident smile and a wink. He seems normal on the outside but on the inside he was pining for Auphemia and for her love.

Fire breath: 96 ( This might sting. Owo; )

Shade takes a deep breath and unleashes a powerful stream of flames right at her. The force was enough to send her flying towards the wall behind her.

Auphemia: 16
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 6:52 pm

Evil Eye Death Bind - 33

Auphemia was much too dazed by his powerful fire attack to do anything at the moment as she was too focused on recovering to even offer back a snarky reply, only being able to say 'We'll see.' Shade thought he saw a devious glint in her blue eyes as she warily watched him, searching for an opening to have her way with him.

Auphemia: 16
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 7:48 pm

Shade manages to look away from her beautiful eyes. He was starting to catch on.

Assassin Art: Dark Flash: 73

Shade once more flash steps behind Auphemia and tries to kick her but she manages to dodge away from his attack. " Shoot! "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Evil Eye Death Bind - 2

However, unfortunately for Shade, a move like this to get him close was just what she was waiting for. She immediately grabbed him and pulled him close, smirking seductively at him. 'Aw, poor Shade. Looks like you fell right into it. Here's your reward. Pucker up!' She said as she grabbed him and started to make out with him. Her incredibly soft chest pressed against his as her glossy red lips gave him a wet French Kiss. Her eyes began to glow that familiar green once again as Shade felt some of his energy get sucked out though the kiss as he couldn't get away.

Shade: 12, Bound

Auphemia: 17
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Struggle: 51

Shade tries to pull away before getting pulled into the kiss. Fireworks go off in his head as she kisses him and before he could stop himself, his arms go around her waist and he starts to kiss her back with affection. His eyes gazing into her bewitchingly green ones, forgetting why he was fighting for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next