Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 3:16 am

" You made that sound like a bad thing. " he said with a chuckle, yet secretly he would love more of her affections. Still getting a better look at the maid, she too looked rather impressive too. " So what do I need to do, Ms...? "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 9:57 pm

'Alcia. No need to be so formal, cutie. We both work for Lady Auphemia for now, anyways. And your duties are going to be pretty clear. We maids all have our duties around the mansion and our set tasks. Your job is mostly going to be helping us here and there at our jobs and being Lady Auphemia's personal assistant. You can. Change right over there.' Alcia said with a warm smile as the other maids returned with a butler outfit that was relatively in his size.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 3:36 pm

" Cutie, huh? You are rather lovely yourself. " he gives a chuckle before nodding and goes to change. " Okay, I get most of that but what does the 'personal assistant ' role usually require of me? " he called though the door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 7:19 pm

Shade exited the closet he changed in, Alcia clapping as she saw how dapper and handsome he looked. 'Oh, it looks great on you!' She said warmly. She then answered his question. 'Personal assistant requirements? Um. I don't know. Auphemia just told me you'd be her personal assistant for a week. Stuff like keeping her entertained, maybe acting as security...' She said, lost in thought, before immediately exclaiming 'Oh! Maybe giving foot and back rubs if she asks!' The busty maid said, pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:04 pm

" Oh? Well I can do that really easily! " Shade said with a smile. " I know how to use pressure points to help with massages! Also... I'm glad you like the new look, thanks! " he said, rubbing the back of his head with a blush. He couldn't help but wonder if Auphemia would like the look.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Auphemia walked in, clapping as she saw him in his butler outfit. 'Oh, looking quite dashing, aren't we Shade?' She said teasingly as she adjusted his bow tie. 'Ready to get to work, my new favorite servant?' She asked him, smiling knowingly.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm

Usually he wouldn't like being called a servant but coming from her... it was kinda nice. A light blush and a big smile goes on his face as he nods. " Y-Yes, Lady Auphemia! What do wish of me? "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:30 pm

'Well, for now I think I'd like to redeem a foot rub, if you'd be so kind.' Auphemia said with a smirk as she sat on a nearby chair. The maids watched with great interest, wondering how he would do as their mistress kicked off her heels, wiggling her stocking covered toes at Shade, waiting for him to start.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:54 pm

" Well, a promise is a promise. " he said before getting on his knees. He soon carefully held her left foot in his hands, gosh were her legs always so alluring? Still he starts to rub her feet, carefully at first but after a bit he starts using the pressure points to enhance the sensations and to help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Auphemia leaned back, clearly pleased by Shade's work. 'Oh, that's the spot. It seems like you've got a natural talent for this, huh? Be careful, if you do a good enough job, I might feel the need to keep you here permanently.' She said with a wink as she relaxed. Alcia went up behind her and started to massage her shoulders. It seemed that the fight wore out Auphemia quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:25 pm

" Being an assassin, I know all the pressure points in the body and juuuust the right amount of pressure to use on them. " he said as he skillfully massaged her foot before switching to the next. " Heh! Please, you and your friends keep treating me well and I'll be tempted to send you my resumé. " he gives a chuckle while looking up at the two beauties.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:40 pm

As Shade kept rubbing Auphemia's feet, it was his turn for a little love. Alcia finished with Auphemia and sat down behind Shade. She then slowly began to rub his shoulders as his exhaustion from earlier seemed to melt away. Her gloved hands felt so soft on his shoulders as the vampire felt something soft pressing into his back. 'Does this feel good? Let me know if you want me to do it harder or softer.' The blue haired maid said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Shade was concentrating on Auphemia that he did notice Alica get behind him. He jumps a bit but soon relaxes from her massaging. A smile going on his face before he blushes feeling something huge and soft pressing on his back. " Thanks, m-maybe a tad harder? " he asked while massaging their mistress.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 pm

'Oh? Okay, then, don't say I didn't warn you then!' Alcia said with a giggle as she massaged the vampire a little harder, her soft hands easing out his aches and pains. And of course, her large chest pressed into him even more, leaving him to wonder whether or not she was doing this on purpose or not. Auphemia merely watched with a smile, happy the two of them were getting along so well.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Shade gives a happy sigh as he ferls the maid's massage, blushing more from her huge breasts squeezing up on him. " This feels so soft- um nice... I-I could really get used to this. " he said as he closes his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:51 pm

'Happy to hear. If you want to stay, I have a full time butler position here. Only half joking.' Auphemia said as Alcia kept going on her massage, making a solid case for Shade to stay and get pampered by the maids and teased by the mistress.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:03 pm

" Aaah~♡ I... well... " he said opening his eyes as he gazes at his mistress, a feeling of longing building inside of him the more Alcia squeezed/massaged up on him. " Well... I mean... I... would definitely like that a lot. " he smiles at her while leaning back into the maid a bit. " Though, I do ask for one thing... t-to check o-on my friends n-now and then. Th-that way th-they won't get w-worried~ " he said with a smile though he'd likely be susceptible to his mind being changed with a bit more of a push.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:21 pm

'That would be fine. As long as you're a good boy for me, I'll be sure to give you plenty of rewards too. And I think the maids wouldn't say no to having a boy to pamper and spoil too.' Auphemia said, tempting him even more as Alcia gently blew into his ear, making him shiver.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:51 pm

" R-really? S-sounds like a deal- aaaah~♡ " he lets out a soft gasp as she blows in his ear. " B-By the way... I-I can't help b-but wonder... wh-what kind of rewards... M-Mistress? " he asked, finally calling her that for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Auphemia nodded. 'Good boy. You called me Mistress. And for the rewards... Let's give him a taste of heaven, okay Alcia? Just because he's been a good boy.' She said as she gave the maid a knowing smile. 'Okay, cutie. Just lie back and relax. We'll give you some personal time with our big boobies!' She said excitedly as the two women knelt down in front of Shade. Taking his pants off, they both leaned in and sandwiched his crotch between their breasts in a double boobjob.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Shade blushes a bit realizing what he just called Auphemia, covering his mouth a bit before being made to sit back. Soon enough the vampire let out a yelp as they sandwiched his tent between their soft heavenly mounds. Bed enough tbat paizuri was his weakness but a double boobjob was indeed like heaven to him. " Gaaaah! Oh gods~♡♡♡ "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 8:36 pm

'I think you mean Goddess.' Auphemia said as the two buxom women now began to alternate their rubbing, Alcia going up as Auphemia went down, then vice versa. The two women made sure not to let him get used to their rhythmic motions as the heavenly titfuck continued, the two women staring at the vampire with eyes full of teasing affection.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 12:30 pm

" Aaah! Oo..ooo.. of course...m...m..my goddess~♡ " Shade said between moans, squirming as they assaulted him with with their affections. His eyes gaze back into theirs with affection and devotion as he places a hand on each one's back. " S-So... g-good!... I... "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Auphemia looks at the vampire smugly while Alcia returns his affectionate gaze with one of her own. The two busty women start to speed up a little, picking up their motions as their big boobs go up and down on his throbbing penis. 'I? What is it, cutie?' Alcia said, a tone of mock concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 2:36 pm

" I... I'm gonna...! " he managed to say as they rub faster and faster on his member, using their huge mounds. He grips onto the closest solid thing tightly yet without breaking it while openingly moaning with pleasure. His mind only full of thoughts of both women and how heavenly their affections were as he moves his hips and on the verge of blowing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next