Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:59 pm

'Oh? Going to cum so soon? Okay then. You just let it out whenever you want to, cutie!' Alcia said, smiling at the vampire as the busty maid and her mistress sped up even more, clearly intent on getting the vampire to cum his brains out between their incredible, addictive tits.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:30 pm

" I...I... Gaaah! " the vampire moans as he feels them assault him with his "weakness " without mercy and after about a minute or so, he finally blows his load with a yelp. He grips onto the floor a bit as he covers both of them. He getting a love struck smile on his face as he couldn't help but think of the two beautiful goddesses that gave him so much pleasure. " Aaa...aaah.... wow~♡ "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:14 pm

'Wow is right. You really let out a lot, huh Shade? Great job/' Auphemia teased, giving him a satisfied smile as she bent down to give him a loving stroke of his hair. Alcia was a little too busy giving his seed a curious lick to do the same, her face lighting up as she did, the maid loving the taste.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 9:41 am

The vampire gives a happy sigh as he nuzzles Auphemia's hand. He looks up at her face with an affectionate smile as he drinks in the beauty of his mistress, he was completely over the moon for her. " I-I'm glad you approve, Mistress Auphemia. I know I loved every second. " he said before noticing Alcia, reaction. " Something up, Ms. Alcia? "
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:43 am

Auphemia smiled, genuinely happy that Shade had such a good time. After all, what kind of Mistress would she be if her servants were miserable? And of course, she had quite the fun time as well. Alcia continued to put her finger into her cleavage as she drank the vampire's load bit by bit, almost like she was getting addicted to the taste. 'Oh, nothing. Just having a taste. Your's might just be the tastiest I've ever had. Why, what's the matter Shade? Want some?' She said teasingly as she stuck out a finger towards him covered in his cum as a joke.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 6:02 pm

" N-No thanks, h-help yourself. " he said, backing away a bit before looking up at Auphemia with affection and love in his eyes. She was strong, flirty, beautiful and super sweet. She hit all of his weaknesses. " I... I think I could stay in your employment for longer than planned... i-if you'll have me, mistress? " he offered as he leans towards her ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Auphemia smiled, clearly pleased with his decision. 'There we go. See, I knew that you would come around on the idea of working for me. You do already look the part, after all.' She said, gesturing to the butler outfit he was still wearing. She leaned forward and gave him a loving kiss as Alcia smiled, happy that she would be able to spend more time with him.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 12:12 pm

" That I do. I will do everything in my power to surve you, Mistress Auphemia. " he said with a love struck smile. His arms slide around her waist as he leans in and kisses her soft plump red lips just lovingly. He was all hers in heart, body, and soul. Oh course he was still loyal to his friends and would help whenever they called, but Auphemia was his beloved master now and worked together with the lovely Alica which he had a huge soft spot for as well. His friends might try to go looking for him to see where he vanishes to now and then but if willing that could be a story for another day.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:19 pm

And so, Shade worked for Lady Auphemia for a good long while, many weeks in fact. While he was never out of things to do at the large manor, it was anything but a pain or a drag. He loved working for his beautiful mistress along with his fellow servant Alcia. And the two of them loved showing their... 'appreciation' for his help in all sorts of fun ways. It was an experience the vampire would remember for the rest of his life as he became their in body and soul as the manor in Stansted became a place of love (and more than a few titjobs) for Shade.

The End.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:14 pm

( Sweet! I actually had alot of fun with that. Sorry for the long pauses, life stuffs. Still would definitely be game for a sequel sometime. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 6:14 pm

(Don't worry about it. Happy to hear you had fun with it! It would probably be a while before I would be open enough for a sequel, but I would be happy to do one in the future.)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:50 am

( Sure! Keep me posted. I already... kinda have an idea on how to start it so no rush! ^^ b )
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:45 pm

(Good to know. Unfortunately like I said it probably won't be for a little while, but I'll be sure to let you know.)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:14 pm

( Alrighty! Like I said, no rush. ^^ b )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia   Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade Hyde vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5