Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valen in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Valen in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 1:07 pm

Valen Yar'ne had finally arrived at what he was hoping would be a big break for him, a chance to finally take his passion for showmanship to a greater stage. Rollatia, the Gilded City. He had often heard about it when he would make any attempts to learn about how and where a striving performer like him could find an audience or perhaps even fellows who shared in the craft. And now, it was time! A bustling, growing, wealthy city of trade that had plenty of people in need of entertainment. There were even rumors that the laws here allowed for entertainment not available elsewhere!

The gate to the city was densely packed with crowds and carts, but there was just enough room in the hustle and bustle for Valen to approach along the sides..

Valen: 30 Willpower
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 1:15 pm

"Well ain't this a pretty place. Looks busy enough to be a good place to put on some shows as well, but I better make sure I get legal permits first. And on the way, get a good idea of fhe local and what they may like. Believe me, Don't need another 'fake beard' incident"

Valen says to himself as he makes his way towards the sides of the city, cane in hand, hat on head, legs full of pep with a bag even more full of tricks. He made his way along those carts, making sure to show his entry permits and his guild officiating permits for travel, making sure to follow any orders at the gate and keeping on his showman's smile the whole time
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 1:38 pm

Valen was allowed into the City with ease, the officials quickly giving him the okay to enter. Especially when he revealed he was a showman looking for business, that was a common enough sort of person to see wanting to enter Rollatoa. Although, since the were on the job, the officials weren't very humorous.

As soon as he walked onto the streets of Rollatia, Valen was approached by a cute bunny girl with blue eyes and dark hair, with her floppy ears and cottontail colored with brown fur. She wore an outfit reminiscent of working in an office, with a tight blouse and a pencil skirt "Hello, sir! Welcome to Rollatia! Can I trouble you for a quick survey? I work for the city, you see. It's not mandatory, though, it's totally optional."

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 1:45 pm

as he got through the buerocracy and got into the city, he took in the sight before hearing a voice call out to him, noticing the cute outfitted woman in front of him. As she mentioned working for the city, he went from wanting to fill in the survey to definitely filling it out. Getting acquainted with city workers was a sure fire way to make some good friends in places needed

"Oh of course, I'll let you know anything you need to know. If you dont mind me saying, as for first impressions of this city, i didn't think such a beauty would be my first" he says with a small wink, a little bit of flirt and bravado was always a good way to get on someone's good side, just as a show of some charisma
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:27 pm

Flirt (4) Crit Success

The bunny girl's ears perked up for a second at Valen calling her a beauty, and her cheeks lit up with a rosy blush as she held onto her clipboard to give her something to focus on though her fluster. "O-oh~ Th-thank you, sir..." She replied, bashful averting her gaze before remembering that she needed to conduct the survey! "Ah, r-right! So! Why have you come to Rollatia, sir? And how have you come to know about Rollatia? You know, did hear about it from a friend or something like that?" She asked Valen, attempting to stay on-task despite the flirting.

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Valen knew a good reaction when he saw one, and he took some satisfaction in it. He then turned his hand to the bunny girl and flicked his wrist around, showing his empty palm and then snapped his finger in his other hand to produce a small business card from between his fingers to offer her

"You must forgive my awful manners, I got so distracted that I didn't even introduce myself. Valen Yar'ne, Traveling Magician and seeker of thrills. I came here off the heels of tales of glorious performers taking the stage and sweeping this town of its feet. I do hope to see you at one of my shows once I set up, it would be quite an honor to see a bunny more adorable than any of the ones I could pull out of my hat" he says with small bow, wanting to give the best first impression of his showman persona off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Flirt (17) Fail

"Oh, you...." The bunny girl chuckled, showing a bit more of a controlled reaction to the next round of Valen's flirting while she accepted his business card and gave it look over. "Valen Yar'ne, I do think you've come to the right place. Show biz is thriving in Rollatia! Competition can get pretty stiff, but everyone has a fair shot of taking the stage and leaving an impression here, if that's what they're into. Heck, there's even spectator sports like an arena with Midara and human contestants." She shared with a smile as she moved on to the next step of the survey. "Were you aware of Rollatia's extensive prostitution industry before arriving? And, would you want to participate in it as a customer if you had the chance?" The cute bunny continued, the survey taking a rather sudden turn.

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:54 pm

that definitely was a turn, he didn't quite expect that to be something he'd hear, but he didn't let his fluster from the comment show, sure he was a lot more shy than he let on, but it would be a complete lie to say he wouldn't be interested in that kind of service from time to time.

A bigger lie If he said he had never visited a brothel before. When you travel around, you find the seedy underbelly of the cities you visit. But here it was legal and seemingly very much accepted? It seems like something he could partake in from time to time.

"I was not aware of that fact, but uh, yeah I would be interested in participating. It's always quite interesting to see what specialities performers of all kinds have and well, sex workers are very much workers and performers in their own right."

Valen says, trying to make intellectual conversation to keep the illusion of the persona while trying not to let his embarrassment from the comment he just made show
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 3:31 pm

"That's nice to hear. And you know what? I've never thought of it that way. It really is a performance if you look at it from that perspective, isn't it? Since you'd like to visit some of our brothels or other related businesses, would you mind sharing that fetishes or interests you'd like them to cater to? There's a variety of spots that each usually have a bit of a specialty, and let's just say they have most of the bases covered. If you let me know what your bases are, I could recommend some places to check out!" The bunny girl surveyor replies, showing no hint of the shyness that Valen was concealing beneath his friendly facade. But, to his credit, the bunny girl couldn't sense his trepidation either. He could be able to keep this together.... although he was basically just asked what his fetishes were. That wasn't a problem, though, right?

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 3:40 pm

well that was a question he had never been asked before, but he had to keep it going. He couldn't get exposed this early, and the best way to not get tripped up in this case was honesty. He was going to be honest with his fetishes, and hopefully using honestly and intellectual explanations would get him through. He tugged his collar slightly and gave a small cough before starting to talk again.

Well, if I'd have to mark the biggest thing for me, I'd have to say lipstick marks. There's something about the way the texture feels and just wraps around a woman's lips so perfectly that it's hard to stare away from, even if it can be a little bit of a nightmare to get out of my fur.

Secondly, in my line of profession where part of my day to day business is being tied up, for escapes and such, you sort of learn to enjoy the feeling of being handcuffed, tied up, blindfolded ect.

I guess in the common debate of ass vrs tits I choose neither and go with thighs. Sure I do very much love ass and a woman can definitely stun with a chest that draws eyes but I always gravitate towards thighs.

Lastly if I wanted to indulge in a more rare fetish, one that I'd assume might be a little more.. available in a place like this would be drug play? Like, aphrodisiacs, potions, non lethal poisons, drugged lipsticks, injections, spores, powders. Those sorts of things. It's a bit of an odd taste but it's hard for me to forget the first time I experienced it after meeting a myconid at a performance. That was... a night to remember."

he says looking back at the memories of the night of passion he spent with that mushroom girl absolutely blowing his mind with her spores while then subsequently blowing him physically. He then realizes he may have been staring off at memories for a few moments before shaking his head

"But that's enough rambling from me, I do hope those answers are sufficient?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:01 pm

"Ooohh... that's a lot, huh? I can't recall a place for drug play off the top of my head.... except for a place with drugged lipstick kisses. Rollatia Cosmetics has a line of lipsticks that leaves anyone lucky enough to get smooched under a special effect." The bunny girl giggled, giving Valen an almost teasing smile as she replied to his list of fetishes. "First, there's the Kiss's Mark where you can get all the Lipstick prints you want. Then, there's a few different ways to get yourself all tied up, won't be hard to find a place that has a side of bondage. There's even a place that does naughty police women role play. And for thighs, there's a place called Sensual Stride for those into a woman's legs and feet, and I've heard that men go crazy for the thighjob services there." The surveyor replied, informing Valen on many ways he could sate his many desires and potentially planting some fantasies in his head to go with it.

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:07 pm

"Ah, yes, I will very much keep those in mind, thank you very much. I would like to ask a question, however. If one were to purchase the lipstick from the cosmetics and would bring it to the Kiss's Mark, would it be accepted for use? Or its sort of a 'only in house products only' sort of deal?"

is the calm and collected Valen gave on the outside, on the inside it was bascially pure flustered screaming at the thoughts that were now circulating in his head, only pushed down by the reputation he wanted to keep and the professionalism of the next question that flattened those thoughts for now

"And besides for that, would you happen to know if there's an entertainers guild? Maybe some sort of official legislative office for getting permits for work within the city? One can't spend money for long without making it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:12 pm

"Well, you didn't hear it from me, Valen, but the Kiss's Mark already uses lipstick from Rollatia Cosmetics, both their normal lines and their 'special' varieties. Although, I suppose if you had some lipstick you had your heart set on getting smooched by, I'm sure they could accommodate~" The bunny girl was starting to get more and more teasing, knowing how lewd the subject matter of their chat was and enjoying how open Valen was with his preferences.

"If you want to do performances on the street, you'll need a quick permit from city hall in the center square. If you want to perform in a venue, all it takes is an arrangement with whoever operates the venue. There's a guild, but.... they're not very big, not much room for a long process with the guild when you can have new performers strolling into down every day."

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:19 pm

Valen was definitely feeling the teasing tables changing a bit, but Valen was definitely open about his preferences. The man talked big but usually crumpled like a paper tiger in the winter rain when buttons were pressed. Some would call him a deviant, but to have a seuxally charged conversation with someone who was enjoying the subject in the right place and time was always enjoyable. He definitely was going to visit that brothel after the comment she made. But maybe just after he gets registered. Maybe.

"Well, as much as I'd love to talk to you all day, quite the spicy one you are, I do believe that means I have a location to get to, maybe two if I'm lucky. Is there anything else you'd need answered or would it be OK if I went on my way?
I would definitely like to see you around, and hey, maybe you could be my good luck charm. You did say guys would be lucky to get a smooch with those special lipsticks"

he says with a chuckle, just enjoying the flirting and the vibes, not really thinking they may take him on the offer, but it felt right to say in the moment. Big talker, after all
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:28 pm

"I'd love to talk with you, too, but the survey's finished now and I have to give the survey to at least a few more visitors coming to town. I'll have to think about being your good-luck charm, though~" The bunny girl gave him a knowing smile and took a few steps closer, showing off how nice her thighs were with that pencil skirt gently hugging them. "Would I be giving you a special lipstick kiss, or would I be using my rabbit's feet and thighs to make you a very lucky man?" She whispered to him in a flirty and conspiratorial tone. It seemed like the bunny girl also wasn't afraid of a little dirty talk, and whether she knew it or not, her jabs were potentially going to show the cracks in Valen's brave face.

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:33 pm

"oh shit." Was the only thing Valen could think of as he quickly went through the repertoire of possibly responses in his head, in the meanwhile she could definitely see his eyes wandering down from that tease while his brain wracked together a response.

"How about... all of the above?"

Valen says with a decent bit of blush, falling back on his worst response habit of 'dig yourself into a deeper hole.' He was keeping composure tone wise, but it would definitely not be hard to notice that she had gotten to him with that comment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:57 pm

The bunny girl noticed both his blush and his gaze, idly rubbing her plump thighs together to reward Valen's wandering eyes. "That sounds like fun~" She purred, taking another look at the business card that Valen gave her. Then, she gave him a steamy smile and winked. "I gotta get back to work, but I'll catch up with you later and show you how much of a lucky charm I can be~ See ya~" She said, and before Valen could reply, she kissed his cheek and then walked away to survey another newcomer to the city. The only mercy that she wasn't wearing any lipstick... yet...

Valen: 27 Willpower
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0

(Not sure if Valen should lose Willpower from how tested his composure was, but he loses a little at least)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 5:07 pm

"God those thighs are mesmerizing..." is all he can think as she gives that show, his brain short circuiting for a second as he feels that kiss on his cheek and realizing what just happened.

Oh God she was going to rock his mind later considering how she knew basically everything he was into. He definitely broke a little, but she had just left before it really started to show. He put his hat over his face and let his intense blush pass before cooling himself down and starting to make his way towards the city hall for that permit.

(Oh no definitely should. His composure may be tested but he was most definitely seduced by the offer. I do hope you don't mind how I play Valen as a more internal dialogue heavy sort of character who tends to show how they feel slower. I do also hope you are enjoying so far since imma need a sleep break for now. Ill reply to your next pose when i can)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 5:20 pm

Progress (23) Fail
Encounter (22) Success, Street Performers

Valen was left to process the charms of that flirty bunny girl. It would appear that a potential result of flirting with the ladies here was that they could flirt back. Something to note for later, perhaps.

When Valen's face became not-red and he pulled his hat back up, he beheld something that he could've sworn wasn't there a minute ago. A street performance! And what a street performance to start with! The one drawing the eyes was an exotic, tanned beauty of a dancer who had a whole crowd watching her perform a mesmerizing routine. And, Valen had just joined that crowd.

Valen: 24 Willpower, Fascinated
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 11:35 pm

as he was left to ponder the results of what happened he suddenly saw why he was in this city, a crowd around a street performer. He was going to observe just the goings on but the dancers talent had caught his eyes and mind. He could watch a little more - get a better feel of what this city was like for performers. Certainly not because he liked the way she swayed, that's impossible. She did look mesmerizing though...
[Keep watching]

(Also just to make sure, Valen got no gold from the survey, right?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 11:54 pm

She was mesmerizing indeed, rocking her hips back and forth, back and forth while shuffling her legs forward and backwards with deft steps. Her garb left little of her figure to the imagination, and Valen was allowed to admire her from her soft and dainty feet all the way up to her plush, pink lips. In the middle of her performance, the dancer noticed the stares of a certain manticore and batted her eyelashes at him without missing a step.

Valen: 22 Willpower, Fascinated
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0

(I sort of felt that he got some flirting instead of gold since the Bunny turned the tables on him, but he could still get some gold for it if you want. I don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 11:58 pm

Valen definitely saw the batting of those eyelashes, he would totally want to ask her some questions but her performance was making his head feel like it was a little foggy.

What was he doing again?

Ah yes he needed that permit to get some performances of his own on the way!

He tries to steel his mind and try and move towards his objective - but that may be a difficult task with how drawing this dancer is

[Break fascination]

(Nah it was more of me making sure, I assumed that was the case. No need for it)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:02 am

Break Fascination (7) Crit Fail

Valen knew he probably should've stopped watching... but the dancer was simply beautiful.... and as he continued to ogle at her lovely curves in motion, that warm fog continued to spread over his thoughts. Every rock of her hips, every step of her legs, every sway of her chest.... it was easy to see why the dancer had drawn such a crowd. She was even able to steal the attention of other performers! The lovely dancer blew the crowd a kiss.... but Valen could see that she blew him a kiss. As if she was performing just for him.....

Valen: 20 Willpower, Fascinated
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:05 am

Valen's face was definitely full of blush if it wasn't already, he was so distracted by her talent and performance that he couldn't even keep up his composure. She was pretty and he couldn't stop staring, and he even felt more embarrassed that she could totally tell. He tried again to focus himself, even if he was completely under the sway of her sways, he wanted to atleast try to get himself back on track.

(Break fascination)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:12 am

Break Fascination (20) Success

The dancer giggled at Valen's crumbling composure, and yet, that was enough to help the performer jog himself out of the trance he'd nearly fallen into. Her dance was no less appealing than it was a second ago, but the adventurer had regained his senses for now. But, just as he was about to leave, it dawned on him! He had enjoyed the dancer's show, so there was only one logical next step for him: thanking her for the spectacle with some gold.

Valen: 20 Willpower
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Valen in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next