Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valen in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:25 am

Valen nods as the words almost barely register in his head, only nodding and taking off the rest of his clothing as he watches her apply more of her lipstick, getting ready for his first shift as her new boytoy as he drooled over those purple lips in front of him

"Yes My Queen" Valen says almost giggling a little from how light his head felt right now
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:33 am

"Good boy~ I think we'll have a three step program for today. And the first step is those lipstick kisses you want so badly~" The Queen hummed. Once she finished her application, she gave her pillowy, perfect lips a playful pop and descended on Valen. She kissed his cheeks, his forehead, his neck, his nose, every inch of his face was getting marked and stamped by her hot, wet kisses.

Then, the Gyaru Queen took a break to apply a new color, a lovely hot pink. Without any delay, she started smooching him again, adding another color to the many marks he was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:39 am

"Yes My Queen.. I love your perfect lips my Queen..
Valen gave the Queen a cute little moan with every kiss, feeling his fur cover up with lipstick was making his head fill with the texture, making him unable to focus on anything else but the Queen and her perfect lips.

As she changed her shade, Valen took the opportunity to shower her lips with praise, telling her how perfect they felt on his body and how he loved every single mark

"I wear.. haaa... the Queens marks.. like a medal of honor.. it means I felt her perfect lips..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 2:01 am

"You're damn right, you do. When people see you all marked up, they'll know just who left you like that. Meaning they know who owns you, and they know who to see if they're feeling a little jealous of you~" The Gyaru Queen chuckled as she settled into a steady rhythm of giving Valen a barrage of sticky kisses with a fresh coat of lipstick, then applying a new color as soon as the marks started becoming less bold and colorful.

Valen had many colors stamped onto him, from purple to pink to crimson red to sky blue to verdant green to stunning black. His arms, legs, shoulders, back, although the Gyaru Queen decided to hold back when it came to his wings and tail, unsure if her affections would be welcome there.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 2:17 am

If Valen was any sort of clear minded as of now, he'd be groaning about how hard this will be to clean out of his fur. But now he was just moaning, cock leaky with plenty of precum from each kiss as the aroma and texture of her sticky kisses was etching itself into his mind with each smack of her lips.

He was in lipstick heaven, never having this many colors on him at once as he made sure to keep praising his queen as much as possible, although with each new shade the coherence was getting worse and worse. Valen wouldn't mind the affection on his wings and tail, but he wasn't going to push his queen to do so
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 1:08 am

The Gyaru Queen smooched him to the very brink, and when she finally gave him a break, Valen's cock was just begging to be finished off. But, it wasn't going to be that easy for him. She pulled away and stood above him before going over to her wardrobe. "You said you wanted to see me in these outfits, right? I bet you'll burst the second I put on something erotic enough." She chuckled before shifting the focus from her lips to her whole figure with a slow strip tease.

Bit by bit of her attire came off before she slipped into something new. First was her workout clothes, a sports bra that strained from her massive tits and some tight yoga pants. Then, another strip later, she changed into her college uniform with a sinfully short skirt and more than a few buttons undone on her top.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 1:19 am

Valen was incoherently begging and whimpering the moment she stopped, but he then started drooling again once she started the strip tease, his eyes hungrily moving all over her figure as he burned every outfit into his mind.

She could see how his hand shook and was doing all he could to stop himself from stroking himself to her fashion show, not getting permission to do so yet. She could see how the yoga pants got a huge reaction out of the manticore, eyes almost glued to those yoga pants while his cock leaked more precum like a broken faucet. She could see his eyes focus on her unbuttoned top as well as her skirt, hopelessly looking under to see her thighs as he moaned and bit his lip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:44 pm

The Gyaru Queen was pleased to command his full attention with her unparalleled looks. She didn't give her enthralled acolyte any instructions, just a knowing smirk before she continued to show off some more outfits. She bent over and stuck out her hips, swaying her ass side to side as she picked out some clothes. Then, the fashion show could continue. The goddess stripped out of the college outfit, and then she slipped into a clubbing outfit with a crop top, a pencil skirt, and heels. They all clung to her body and fully emphasized her miraculous curves. She flashed Valen a teasing grin before it was time for yet another outfit.

Wearing incredibly short shorts that didn't even try to hide her ass cheeks, let alone her thighs. A very scanty shirt that did more to present her breasts than to obfuscate them, and a leopard print bra which was clearly visible beneath it. She leaned to the side and let Valen really drink in the sight of her girls and her legs and hips this time.

(Sorry for the delay, I had some writer's block with this RP)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:02 am

Valen kept drinking in outfit after outfit, drooling over her figure as it became more and more carved into his mind. He couldn't stop drooling and stroking himself after that knowing smile, just indulging in pleasure while worshipping her body with his slutty moans, taking in the fashion show as he couldn't hold on any longer, spurting a heavy load onto his hand and forearm for the Queen

(Yeah I get that, me mostly running into bad luck and character heavy interactions, not to mention I basically surrendered twice due to "what would Valen do in this situation" is fully understandable why you'd feel that way. I will make sure to more uberfocus on the objective after this interaction so we can get to the fun street performance stuff)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:24 am

"That's better, isn't it? Ah, but one load isn't enough, boytoy. You've spent long enough staring... it's time for you to start touching~ Or, more specifically, time for me to touch you~" The Gyaru Queen declared as she marched over to Valen and dragged him into her bed, throwing off all her clothes as she mounted him and claimed his lips with hers one last time. All the teasing and foreplay was over, and now came the part where she was going to rock his world with everything she had.

(Oh, no, it didn't have anything to do with you, you're fine, I got no problem with the surrender and indulgence. I was just in some other RPs at the same time that I had already gotten into a rhythm for, and I just decided to work on them instead of this for a while. Don't change how you're going on my account, there's no need)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:34 am

Valens brain was practically soup after that second orgasm, only nodding to his queens demands. As she mounted him, he almost on instinct sent a hand to greedily grope and feel out that ass he had watched sway so much in that fashion show. She could feel him melt and whimper under her as she kissed him, utterly helpless to her lips. He wanted all of her, obsessed with his Queen

(Oh. OK)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 1:01 am

And Valen would have her, as much of his Queen as he could handle. While he groped that sublime ass in his hands, she wrapped her thighs around his cock and gave him an indulgent squeeze while continuing to utterly devour his lips in their makeout session, smearing him with her purple lipstick all the while. The Gyaru Queen knew he was helpless as he was, and she was happy to take full advantage of it for every second it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 1:42 am

"Hhhuaaa.. Queen's plump thighs.. so gooood..." Valen pants out as he feels those amazing thighs wrap around his cock, squeezing his member. Those lips smothering his in their purple softness, filling his mouth with the taste of her tongue and her spit, which he drank happily with soft moans. She could just feel him melt under her as he indulged in her soft heaven
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:37 pm

And with that, the Gyaru Queen set to work dominating Valen and forcing him to orgasm over and over again until he just had no more left in him. Her domineering thighs, suffocating lips, smothering breasts, and voluptuous ass, and even her dexterous feet were all used to take him over the edge in as many ways as she could imagine, practicing all of her 'services' on her horny, willing boytoy.

By the time Valen came to after a second titfuck knocked him out, he could feel the addiction that the Gyaru Queen had planted in him... and see a note she left.

'That was fun, boytoy~ Maybe we can have another round if we run into each other again~ I know I can trust you to be a good slut for me and the girls in my gang, right?'

(Valen will take +1 damage from any Gyaru Midara for the rest of the adventure)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Valen stretched out as he realized what he had been through, what was moving through his mind and the new feelings inside of him. And... God this lipstick was going to take a while to wash off. It's a good thing he kept some makeup cleaner in his bag of tricks, but.. this was going to take an hour. At least.

After that whole ordeal, Valen redressed and started to make his away back through the tunnel. Maybe this time he could actually make it to his destination

(Try to move towards city hall!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 3:13 pm

Progress (68) Success
Encounter (85) Fail

Valen soon reemerged on the mostly unfamiliar streets of Rollatia, clean and kept despite what had just happened to him. He had to just pick a direction and go.... and hey, maybe he'd get lucky and end up heading in the direction of city hall by accident. Good on him for keeping that makeup cleaner on him, he might need it in the future... especially if he ran into that gang that the Gyaru Queen mentioned.

Valen: 30 Willpower
35 Gold
1/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 3:31 pm

When one dabbled in the things Valen did, especially considering he would usually help out the clowns in the same troupe as himself when he started out, so he always had a bit on hand. It was hard for him to turn down a clowns need for a performing partner, and clown makeup on his fur took forever to remove without it.

He made sure to keep in his direction, hoping it was the right one, while trying to keep his eyes open for any trouble

(Attempt more progress!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 3:46 pm

Progress (70) Success
Encounter (57) Fail

One had to admit, after that dancer and the guy who scammed him right into the bedroom of a Gyaru Queen, Valen probably found a walk where he was generally being left alone to be a good change of pace. There were still folks and businesses everywhere you looked, but none of them caught Valen's eye, and vice versa.

35 Gold
2/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 3:48 pm

[i]Valen made sure to keep his walk as unremarkable as he could, just taking in glimpses of his surroundings in order to try and make his way to the city hall. It seemed like he was going in the right direction, and it probably wouldn't be hard to miss a building like city hall, those tended to stand out. All he had to do was get to it's proximity

(Attempt progress!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:03 pm

Progress (12) Crit Success

Valen kept moving and searching, and he couldn't quite see anything that stuck out as a city hall just yet. But, what he could see was a large fountain dead ahead. If anything were to be a city square, it'd be exactly what Valen was looking at. And once he made it to there, then he should have no issue finding city hall, yeah?

35 Gold
3/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:07 pm

aha! A city Square! That seems like the perfect place to go looking for a town hall! Or maybe at the very least, a very good landmark to make a mental note of. After all, if he ever got lost, he'd at the very least know how to get back to this Fountain.

(Attempt progress!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 4:44 pm

Progress (Cool Crit Success (Rolled that after like five times rolling a fail on both the Progress and Encounter, which I skip if it happens)

At long last, Valen made it to the large, beautiful fountain which marked the center of the bustling city. It was surrounded by crowds and stands and all else that one could expect from such an exciting city. And, immediately to the north, City Hall! Perfect! He need only receive his permit, then he could begin his performances.

35 Gold
4/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 1:09 am

Finally. After all that trouble which got him lost, smothered and on the watch from that gang he was hoping not to see, he had finally reached the City Hall.

He had to make sure he looked well, making sure that his suit was perfectly adjusted, making sure to settle his fur and make it extra presentable before he entered the building, looking for any sort of receptionist. He made sure to keep his best showmans smile on as he wanted to make a good first impression
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 2:19 am

Valen entered the city hall and could see how everything had an air of.... calm and relaxation. This place was certainly less chaotic than the streets outside. The room was open with a few halls and desks, and the most prominent was the reception/help desk at the very center back. A brunette secretary was going over some paperwork and blowing a bubble with her gum, not yet noticing the visiting manticore.

35 Gold
4/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 2:26 am

Valen made sure to take a moment to psyche himself up, shaking off the earlier days events and getting back to his show persona before gently walking over to the secretary.

"Good day to you Madam, I've come here to get my street performers license. Would you be able to help me with that?" he says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valen in the Gilded City
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next