Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valen in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:41 am

Break Fascination (60) Success

As tempting as it may have been for Valen to stay still and keep ogling those lips until the Gyaru kissed him into submission, his voice of reason managed to get him to wake up and smell the coffee! Although that wasn't exactly coffee, it was the Gyaru's perfume, but this time, it wasn't enough to melt his mind completely. "So, you ready for your kiss yet, boytoy?" The Midara asked her visitor as she slowly leaned closer.

Valen: 27.5 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 20 Stamina, Attack Up

(Yeah, Fascination works just like that. And, the Gyaru Queen isn't known for taking it easy on those who lose to her.)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:46 am

"Not quite yet I'm afraid!" Valen says as he slips from under her pin and repositions, picking his cane back up as he takes off his hat

"I am the great Valen, expert at escaping any bind, be it mental or physical. And now, observe the wonderful magic of the crystal lense. Watch closely."

Valen takes out a crystal cylinder and waves it by any of the lights in the gyaru's room, producing a rainbow

"Not very impressive I know, but when you put it in my amplifiying hat....

he says as doing so, the hat erupts in rainbow colors that rush towards the gyaru

(Abra Cadabra!)

(Good B) sounds like a fun time nonetheless)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:27 am

Abra Cadabra (28,47,19) 1 Success
Breathtaking, aren't I? (2) Crit Success

The Gyaru Queen didn't seem very impressed by Valen's proclamations of his own greatness, and she didn't expect to be very impressed by his display of magic, either. However, when he both created an impressive rainbow of colors that reminded her of the colors she liked to use in her fashion sometimes, and those colors attacked her, that was pretty impressive. Not that she would ever admit it.

"Nn... tricky, guess I should expect that from a performer. But, tricks aren't enough when you're up against a goddess like me." The Gyaru declared as she sauntered right up to Valen again and put her arms around his waist and pulled him in. He only got to feel her incredible curves smoosh into him for a second before she claimed his lips in a deep, steamy makeout session that reminded him of why those lips were dangerous. Such domineering skill, such indulgently soft touch, and such sweet and staining lipstick.... "Mmmmmwah~ What's the matter, you begged me for marks all over, are you gonna cum from just one?" She taunted him with a proud smirk.

Valen: 24 Willpower, Disadvantage
Gyaru Queen: 18 Stamina, All Successes Crit
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:32 am

Valen cursed to himself as only one of his rainbows strikes hit its mark, only to then go back to squeaking like the boytoy he could be as as he felt her pull him in.

Then his mind went blank as she started that liplock, she could feel his body just go limp as he moaned cutely into the kiss, not wanting it to end as he just felt overwhelmed by her skills. If anything he was left with a taste that made him crave more as she pulled away, only giving a soft "No Ma'am..." as she pulled away. He then realized what he had said and blushed deeply as he tried to hit her in the side out of pure embarrassment, not the most accurate move but it was more instinctual than anything

(Time for some Caning!... wait that sounds wrong.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 am

Time for some Caning (21,84) Fail
Tempting Timeout (74) Crit Success

The Gyaru Queen hummed proudly as she could see her avalanche of charm was already showing that Valen was woefully weak to her seduction. "Mm, I like it when you call me ma'am, actually~ Not as good as Mistress or Queen, but it's a start~" She purred before catching the weakly swung cane in her hand. "But, as cute as you are, especially when you let me smooch you, you need a little more obedience."

Then, the Midara seized Valen and threw him into her closet, closing the door and leaning against it. Inside her closet was a practical mountain of her used clothes. Bras, panties, T shirts, jeans, socks, stockings, and more, all deeply suffused with her natural scent, her heavy perfumes, and her sweat. One couldn't even breathe in here without thinking of the Queen. "So, stay in there until you're ready to be my boytoy, pervert." She ordered him through the door, leaving him to his fate.

Valen: 22.5 Willpower, Strong Bind, 1 Timeout
Gyaru Queen: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:54 am

Valen just made a mental note of her preferences before her grabbing his cane made him shake his head back to reality. He was then pushed into that locker of amazing scents and textures, starting to feel himself in a familiar place, a closed metal box, with an unfamiliar and mind boggling scent.

He was now in a pickle. He had his.. special escape trick. But it... came with a price. A price that would be extremely horrible if the Queen was able to capitalize off of it. But.. it was.. hard to.. think.. in here..

So it had to be done. Valen took in a deep breath, a deep breath full of her scent mind you, but a breath nonetheless. His wings started to coat themselves in his special oily coating that helped secure body heat back in his homeland. The only problem is.. it applied to all parts of his body that weren't coveted in fur. That included his cock as well. He shuddered to think about how much she may go ecstatic when she finds out her new boytoy is not only this cute, but also naturally lubricated for fun. And it was a very slick and potent lubricant...

All the Gyaru Queen could hear from inside the locker was the movement of fabric and deep huffs from the manticore as he planned to escape next

(Slippery Like Houdini!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 10:54 am

Slippery Like Houdini (52) Success

"Don't put up a fuss in there, pervert. If you mess up any of my clothes, you're getting punished like you wouldn't believe. I might even hold out on kisses if you misbehave." The Gyaru Queen warned him from outside the locker, even though she was completely unaware of what he was getting up to.

Valen was able to catch a nice, long whiff of the Gyaru Queen's laundry and prepare himself to escape at the same time. He was as slippery and elusive as could be, but he was right to be worried. The horrible possibility of this Midara's thick curves catching his lubricated cock, or maybe even some of her softer lingerie brushing against his sensitive manhood... he'd need to avoid that if he wanted to keep resisting.

Valen: 21 Willpower, Strong Bind, 2 Timeout, Natural Coating 0/2

(Sounded like Valen passed up a chance to Struggle in order to use his Coating)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 11:14 am

Valen shuddered at the idea of wondering what she may consider being punishment, not wanting to find out he then started to pry the door open using his wing tips, trying to make it slippery for an easier open. He would be in danger out there but being in here was dangerous as well, so he made his choice and started to act on his plan

(Escape bind)

(100%, would be unfair to activate an ability that gives advantage on bind escapes and escape in the same turn, hence why I didn't write in parenthesis a struggle attempt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 11:32 am

Struggle (46,53;95,7) Success, Crit Fail

The Gyaru Queen was so confident in her ability to break down the obvious pervert that was Valen that she wasn't paying too much attention to the door she leaned against, meaning he could make some progress with prying open the door! But, just as he was getting enough headway to throw it open and escape her closet of used clothes.... his struggling caused the lingerie in the pile to start gliding against his lubricated skin. Stockings, panties, bras, sinfully smooth designer clothes brushed against him in just the right ways, and even were felt against his crotch for a moment which was what stopped his push to escape.

Valen: 19.5 Willpower, Bind, 3 Timeout, Natural Coating 1/2
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 11:35 am

he almost got it! Almost ther-aaaa... he immediately shivers in place as he feels another surge of pleasure. He takes a few moments to recollect his breathing, focusing on his wings again as he pushes to get out, wanting to focus all his efforts to push things aside and get out of this closet!

(Escape Bind attempt 2!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 11:45 am

Struggle (37,87) Fail

Valen was struggling with this far more than he might have expected. That moment he took to breathe, that flooded his senses with the Gyaru's many dizzying scents and sapped the strength right out of him. It was hard to want to resist her when he was too busy sniffing and whiffing her concentrated and mesmerizing aromas.... "Starting to be a little obedient now, boytoy? Enjoying your timeout?" She asked him through the door, and he could hear the confident smirk on her face.

Valen: 18 Willpower, Bind, 4 Timeout
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 11:52 am

Valen huffed out a quiet whimper as his push had failed again. But he couldn't stop now, the lubricant had lost most of its potency but maybe he could just push his way out.

"Some master of escape I am. Throw some underwear in a basic locker and bam, can't get out. Cmonnnnnnn"

He says to himself as maybe thirds times a charm!

(Master of escape tries yet again! Escape bind!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:09 pm

Struggle (23) Fail

Third time... wasn't the charm, sadly. Either he was too weak, the Gyaru Queen was leaning too hard against the door... or he really was getting worn down by the scent and touch of her used clothes. "Fufu~ I can't wait to see how weak and obedient you are once I let you out. I wonder how eager that cock will be to leak for me?" The Midara asked aloud, knowing Valen would hear her as she planned to dominate him completely and utterly. And she was doing it now, just by keeping him in her closet.

Valen: 16.5 Willpower, Bind, 5 Timeout
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:13 pm

"this isn't working.. im going to be stuck In here if I can't somehow get out.. but... wait.. that could work". Valen swallows his pride for a moment as he cringes at what he's about to do.

"Please Queen please.. I want to feel your kisses again so badly.. I want to be a good boytoy and do what you say.. haaa... mmmmff.. please... I need to feel your lips again more than anything... please let me out please I learned my lesson..."

Valen cries out in the most desperate voice he can muster, wanting to maybe get the opportunity to escape after she opens the door to let him out, thinking he was already completely seduced.

(Escape Via trickery!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:22 pm

The Gyaru Queen was a bit surprised to hear that, but it was a very pleasant surprise first and foremost. Always willing and happy to hear about how others lusted after her, admired her, and craved her attention, she didn't even stop to consider the possibility that Valen was lying. Because, how could someone be lying when they said they wanted more of her kisses? "You have been very obedient in there~ Alright, boytoy~" She purred, her voice sounding almost.... kind and magnanimous, indicating that she treated those who surrendered to her very well.

She opened the door and let Valen walk out, and now that he was free from the scent... he could just feel the way it messed with his head. Seeing the scantily-clad, curvy, and tanned beauty who was responsible for the pleasurable prison made his manhood twitch on reflex... and she was opening her arms and pursing her lips, welcoming Valen to come and claim his kiss from his Queen.

Valen: 16.5 Willpower, Defense Down 0/5
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Valen wanted to escape the moment she had opened the door, but a thought dawned on him. Perhaps it would be better if he continued to feign his submission, maybe he could find a better way of escape. Maybe she'd give him an opportunity to escape with his wits intact rather than break him down if he just played along, she did seem a lot nicer now. Win the war rather than win the battle sort of deal.

He made sure to rush fowards towards the Queen, leaning in for that kiss as he prepared himself

(Accept the kiss, wanna see if maybe I can bluff my way out of this)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:53 pm

Breathtaking, aren't I? (Auto)

The Gyaru Queen smiled and wrapped her arms around Valen as she hugged him close, reintroducing him to her erotic perfumes and pillowy curves as she gazed into his eyes. "Good boytoy~ You must've loved all my clothes, huh? Maybe I can put on an outfit you pick out if you keep this up? Either way..... Pucker Up~" She cooed, gently scratching the fluffy fur on Valen's neck before pulling him in for yet another steamy makeout session.

It was both erotic and oddly romantic as they embraced each other as deeply locked lips with each other, and the Gyaru Queen's smoldering confidence, perfect lips, and incredibly forward technique were all leaving Valen at her mercy as she passionately smooched her willing boytoy.

Valen: 13 Willpower, Defense Down 1/5
Gyaru Queen: 18 Stamina, All Successes Crit
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:03 pm

this.. felt nice.. was all that Valen could think as maybe this wasn't a bad outcome after all. He kept the kiss, maybe even reaching down to take a handful of his Queen's ass as he considered his options, options fizzled by a scent addled mind but a consideration nonetheless. He could either, A. Keep fighting and risk pissing her off, which could make things even worse for the manticore, as already things were not going his way at all. She seemed to have control over this space and he was not going to have things go his way most likely.

He could B. Try to escape - but that may cause her to come looking for him and subject him to even worse.

Or C. He could willingly become her boytoy for a bit, share some passion and only have his mind slightly broken, or so he hoped. He was banking on the fact that she perhaps may not treat him that aggressively if he was to behave.

So he went with option C, wanting to endear himself as much as possible and use that to get a better outcome of his defeat. The plan changed from beat her, to make her like him more.

"Mmmf... your kisses are so good.. and your curves are so lovely.. it almost feels like my hand would sinking away inside of your ass.. its so perfect..."

he says with pants in between her kisses as he tried his best to butter the Queen up, seeing how well his previous attempt worked, he had a good idea what she wanted to hear.

(Grope)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:12 pm

Grope (Auto)
Sample Platter (Auto Crit,Auto,Auto)

With Valen making no attempt to resist the Gyaru Queen's advances, he was getting the full brunt of her very direct and personal affection. Of course, he was only doing this to get on her good side and eventually elude her! Not because.... she was unbelievably sexy and it felt so good to surrender to her and indulge in her voluptuous curves and steamy kiss. If the first step of the plan was to get her to like him more... it was a resounding success!

The Gyaru Queen hummed and smirked as Valen sunk his fingers into her warm, jiggly, juicy ass. "Mmm...mwah~ Of course they are. Go on, keep feeling me up~ Let your Queen make you feel good, like a good, slutty boytoy. I'm so perfect, and you can have it all to yourself~" She purred, welcoming Valen's indulgence. "And... your hand's not the only thing that can sink into these curves. Watch~"

With that, the Queen stole one more kiss from Valen, smooching his cheek and stamping him with her vibrant purple lipstick. While that left him in a daze, she turned around and rubbed her ass on his crotch, demonstrating how his groin just vanished into her thick ass. Then, she knelt down and repeated with her huge breasts, showing Valen she had all the assets he could ever want as she pressed her boobs against the bulge in his pants.

Valen: 8.5 Willpower, Defense Down 2/5, Disadvantage
Gyaru Queen: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:22 pm

First step successful! Now for the second step.. wait.. what was the second step.. it was.. hard to think after that kiss.. and that ass pressing into his groin.. and those tits.. maybe.. he did maybe just want to indulge in this a bit more. Yeah, that must have been the second step. First step endear himself, second step indulge! This would be the best way to indulge without her aggressively pushing it upon him.

Valens brain was completely in loops right now, but he had the semblance of illusion that this was his choice. And so was the next action he took. Deep down Valen had all his buttons pushed more by her current actions. He found himself deeply aroused by her gentle, smothering affection and the sense of slight intimacy

"Haaaa.. they're so perfect.. I want them.. I need them.. I love the way you treat me my Queen.. the way you treat me nice when I want you.. when I crave you.. I want to show you something.. special.. that your boytoy has.."

he says as he removes his pants, showing off his stiff cock, nothing out of the ordinary for someone like her but suddenly it started to cover with a sheen like cover, almost dazzling in the light a little as he ran a finger up and down the length to show her its purpose, natural lubrication

(Slippery Like Houdini)

(I hope you don't mind the turn of events, It's not my plan to surrender to every single battle mind you xD)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:50 pm

Slippery Like Houdini (Auto)
Just You and Me (Auto)

The Gyaru Queen certainly approved of his open submission, his rampant lust, and his constant praise of her charms and beauty. "That's right, you love this~ you need this~ You're obsessed with my body and my touch. You want your Queen to dominate you until you cum and cum and cum for her~ You're my boytoy, and you're going to love every second I spend showing you just how perfect my body is~" She purred to further encourage his desires. And, she nodded approvingly upon seeing Valen unveil and lube up his own cock, paying it to her as tribute to her perfection. "Good boytoy~"

Then, when she was on her knees and had a submissive pervert presenting her with his erect, needy cock, the next step was simple. She leaned forward and pressed her rack against it, continuing to press until it slipped right into her cleavage with a delightful pop thanks to his natural lubricant. After that, she pressed her tits together and started to pump, giving Valen what was no doubt the best boobjob of his life. It only took a few strokes to get him to the brink....

Valen: 3.5 Willpower, Defense Down 3/5, Coating 0/2
Gyaru Queen: 17 Stamina

(Don't worry, I'd surrender to the Gyaru Queen, too)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:58 pm

Valen felt her approval of his neediness, and it only made him more needy. Those tits clamping around his cock only made him want her even more. He wanted to be her boytoy. He just moaned out praises and made the sweetest whimpers for her as his body led him as he bucked his hips against her tits

"Feels so good.. feels haaaa.. so perfect.. can't stop thinking of my Queen.. I want my Queen to show me how.. mesmerizing she looks in every outfit in that closet.. cover me in every shade of her lipstick with kiss marks so i can see her godly lips in every shade and her marks in every color.. I want it all.. please.. I need it all.. I'm a good boytoy who just wants more and more and more and more...!!!"

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:38 pm

The Gyaru Queen was almost impressed with just how badly that Valen had fallen for her. Almost.... of course, she fully expected to take Valen to this extent of obsession by the end of her fun with him. Maybe not so soon, but who wouldn't be so eager to be her boytoy when given the opportunity?

"That's the spirit~ I know, we have a lot of ground to cover. There's a lot of me to love, after all. You don't worry your horny head about all that, cause we're gonna take it oooone step at a time." The victorious Midara giggled as she firmly squished her heavy breasts together. "The first step... is emptying that load into my chest."

Valen: 0 Willpower
35 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:44 pm

"Yes my Queen.. yes my queen.. fuck.. fuck.. fuck.. gonna cum into your perfect chest... gonna cum gonna cum!!!"

she could feel his cock throb with the last hints of his resistance before he howled with his head laid back and his back arched as his cock emptied spurt after spurt of his cum in between and onto her tits, his brain just focusing on making sure he came as much as he could to please his queen, letting her watch his blissful expression as his orgasm lasted for around a minute, just letting out more cute moans as he felt so good
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:08 am

After making sure her tits milked every last drop of his seed, the Gyaru Queen let Valen free from her cleavage and stood up tall and proud. "Fufu~ Now, I think it's time I really show you why I'm so great~ This might ruin other women for you.... or maybe it makes you even more of a pervert. Take your clothes off, you have a lot more loads to dump for me before you're done with your first shift as my boytoy." She commanded him with a playful grin as she started reapplying her purple lipstick, preparing to cover him from head to toe in her kisses just as he begged her for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valen in the Gilded City
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next