Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valen in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:15 am

"Hello there, quite the talented performer you are. My name is Valen, a new performer in town myself. I have to say uh, you dance in quite the alluring way. I could uh, not stop my eyes from being glued to your performance.

"oh no I'm stuttering. Keep composure around a potential future business partner/rival!" Is what he thought of before taking out his gold purse and taking out 5 gold pieces to offer her

"From one street performer to another" he said with a wink. Old habits die hard, I guess
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:18 am

"A fellow performer, hm?" The dancer asked even while she never missed a single step of her performance. "I'd like to see what kind of show a cutie like you could put on. Maybe we could share a dance if you have time, and I can show you something a little more intimate~" She purred to Valen, winking and blowing him another kiss from her painted, pink lips. He was stuttering, but the dancer seemed to just ooze endless, confident appeal.

Valen: 20 Willpower
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:22 am

that blush completely crept back up his face as his buttons were definitely being pressed, the facade starting to break a little more as he pressed his fingers together and started being a little more bashful

"I-uh, well, I'm a street Magician. I do magic tricks, I um, am pretty good at them if I say so myself. I-uh, thanks for the compliment. S-sharing a dance sound fun, if um, you ever want to Ma'am. I mean, not to make you sound old I am so sorry I just default to Ma'am."

and now he was rambling.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:27 am

The dancer could now clearly sense how timid and meek this cute performer really was. And, she could see how she might use that to her advantage. "I don't know any magic tricks, I hate to say.... but a dance with you sounds lovely. In fact....." The dancer extended a hand to Valen and batted her eyelashes at him again, this time her blue eyes looked right through him as she did. "May I have this dance?" She asked him with all the grace and elegance one could ask for from a beauty like her.

Valen: 20 Willpower
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:30 am

"oh fuck oh shit" is all that could repeat in Valen's head as without thinking he took her hand and nodded his head, his head being a total mess as he couldn't resist the opportunity, letting her lead in the dance as he wasn't much of a dancer himself
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:38 am

The dancer flashed Valen a smirk that was both mischievous and seductive as she took his hand and pulled his body against hers. And it said one thing: 'I have you now'. Without any delay, she started leading Valen in a close but high-tempo dance with all of the energy and charm of the last dance, but now she had a partner. No matter how badly Valen's footwork was, the performer was always there to make sure he kept up, practically dragging him along as if she was used to dancing with inept audience members like this.

But, it wasn't the dance that he couldn't keep up with that made the situation perilous. No, it was the dancer herself. Her lewd curves, soft skin, sweet perfume, all up against him and giving him a new angle to enjoy with every new position of the dance. Especially with her thighs that pressed and stroked against the crotch of his pants every time they faced one another.

Valen: 15 Willpower, Bound
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:45 am

Valen’s mind was starting to fog up again, a mixture of arousal from each press and sway of her body as well as a hint of his professionalism stopped him from even thinking of pulling away. That and his nose was caught up in her perfume. Hey, maybe this was a good thing. Maybe if this dancer was popular, being part of her dance might get people to talk about him once they see him. Totally not just justifications for why he was letting himself go with this dance. He enjoyed her closeness but she could probably take much enjoyment in closeness to the manticore, his pelt as soft as can be, especially around his neck, that pillow looking mane was softer than a luxury pillow, and it had its own perfuming scent which was mostly hints of winter, especially cocoa butter and mint
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 12:56 am

The dancer chuckled as she was surprised with how nice it felt to cuddle a little with the shy manticore. He was like a big plushie when he was in this state of timid submission to her. She took a little sniff of his relaxing scent while he was practically melting for her floral and erotic perfume. And, the dance kept going with no signs of stopping, enough to make Valen feel it was a trial of endurance as much as a dance. Of course, it wasn't his Stamina giving out, it was his will. How long could he withstand such a lovely woman leading him along and indirectly yet effortlessly pleasuring him like this? Those plush thighs were practically inviting him to buck his hips whenever they brushed against his pants.

Valen: 10 Willpower, Bound
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:00 am

Valen was definitely starting to feel the pleasure mounting, cute little squeaks coming from the big softie as her perfume and thighs were making his mind spin in circles, now not even thinking of escape but more worried about any stains he might get on his pants if he were to start bucking his hips. His only form of action was a cute desperate whisper to the Dancer

"M-maam can we please maybe uh, finish this in un, hhaa.. private..? I uh.. just don't want to.. mmm.. ruin my pants..."

he begged pleadingly
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:10 am

The Dancer smirked and whispered back as she kept up the dance without any of the restraint that Valen begged of her. Instead, she slowed the dance down a bit so it could get even more intimate, with her pressing her chest against him and actively pressing and rubbing a thigh between his legs. It was getting clear that ruining Valen's pants was part of the plan.... "In private~? Don't you want to give the crowd a good show?" She whispered as they could both feel the manticore getting pushed further and further to climax.

Valen: 5 Willpower, Bound
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:17 am

Valen couldn't take it anymore. He could just replace his pants with one of the spare pairs he had after. He just couldn't say no the Dancer, it wasn't helped by the comment she made either. The audience deserves a good show and more than that, Valen wanted some sweet release. His facade fully broke as he started making the cute squeaks and moans he would make under pleasure while adjusting his position so his tented up cock could slide between those thighs. He leaned in, trying to get a kiss from those plush, pink lips as he completely gave into her efforts

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:25 am

The dancer gave Valen one final smirk as he gave in to her undeniable charms, and this time, the smile those lips curled into said 'I win~'. She chuckled at his lustful and indulgent squeaks, and how his next move had the same idea as her: A kiss to finish him off. The mesmerizing performer cupped his cheeks in her hands and pulled him into a lovely, lipstick kiss that could fully sate his lust for plush, painted lips. All while she welcomed his attempt to indulge in her thighs, clamping her legs around his cock and moving her legs in alternating motions to pump him to a climax.

It wasn't a dance anymore, the finale of this performance was a domineering kiss and a decisive thighjob to force Valen to orgasm.

Valen: 0 Willpower
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:32 am

Valen could not think of the fact that he was in public doing this. It felt.. odd. In most places he would be ashamed to the depths of his soul, but something about this city.. made it still embarrassing but not as shameful. He moaned out into the dancers painted lips as the movement of her hips made her thighs rub just the right spaces, making him just pant and whimper into her lips as his cock throbbed hard.

There was no escape from her thighs grip now as his cock emptied a load from within his pants, making sure to wetten them up while also letting some leak onto the performers legs while Valen's face was in extreme bliss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:37 am

"Mmmmmm.... chu~" The Dancer broke the kiss and gazed upon her handiwork. A properly lust-drunk manticore with an expression that was just perfect for a submissive boytoy. Complete with a stain in his pants, her lipstick print on his lips, and likely a fixation or two beginning to blossom. Perfect. "Thanks for 'performing' with me, cutie~ Stop by if you ever want an encore~" She said in a breathy whisper before letting him go. Her work was done, and she couldn't be more proud of it.

Valen: 0 Willpower
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 1:42 am

"Okaaaaaaaay" he responds in the most dazed tone he could, definitely considering her offer and letting himself ride his afterglow a bit before coming back to his senses.

"Ah crud. I just did that didn't i. And after i get things done I'm supposed to meet that bunny girl. I have.. a long day ahead of me don't i..."

Valen thinks to himself as he tries to get himself back on track

.... after a change of pants and cleaning off that print on his lips, of course.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 9:38 pm

Progress (75) Fail
Encounter (64) Success, Insider Info

It took a while for Valen to sort himself out and make himself presentable. His first two brushes with the alluring ladies of Rollatia ended up a bit more.... indulgent than he may have expected.

Just as he was about to start walking, he was approached by a man in a trench coat who seemed to have watched the little 'performance' he just had. "Looking to get a performance license, huh? I know how to get straight to town hall, just ten gold, and I'll have you there in minutes, no crowds." He offered Valen out of the blue.

Valen: 30 Willpower
45 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:33 am

Valen saw the man with the trenchcoat, thinking about it for a moment and then takes out 10 gold to offer to the man. After all, he could use with some less crowds, especially after what had happened. Worst comes to worst he loses some gold

"Alright, show the way good sir"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:40 am

"Good man. Follow me." The man responded plainly and promptly as he pocketed the coin and grinned. He beckoned the performer to stay close as he took him to a nearby alleyway, moved an empty dumpster to the side, and placed a hand on the stone wall behind it to reveal a hidden path that led underneath street level. And... it looked a little cramped. "Alright, duck your head and go on. There's torches, it won't be dark. It's a straight shot to the town square." The guide told him before walking away from Valen.

35 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:43 am

Valen followed the man, wondering for a bit why would this sort of shortcut even be necessary, but he could think of a few reasons. Thieves guilds used these kinds of shortcuts, or they could be remnants of ancient ruins. Or, could just be made by people who didn't want to be hassled by alluring ladies like he was.

Regardless, a shortcut was a shortcut and he was going to use it. He thanks the trenchcoated guide before entering into the cramped space and seeing if it truely took him to his destination
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:50 am

Trap (86,30) Success!!

Valen went into the shortcut, the transaction between him and the man in the coat concluded. It was definitely a little cramped, and the temperature was a bit... off... but it was certainly passable. And pass it he did, all the up until the end where he saw a surprisingly normal-looking door waiting for him. He turned the knob, stepped through....

"Finally, I've been waiting for a cutie to turn up. Ooo... and I got an Exotic one on my hands~"

Valen found himself in an extremely feminine college woman's bedroom, and before him was the pinnacle of a stereotypical Gyaru girl. Tall, tanned skin, dyed blonde hair, incredibly full breasts, wide hips, long legs and plush thighs, a very revealing crop top and skirt, and all kinds of cute accessories and makeup to go with her enviable figure.

Gyaru Queen: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 12:55 am

"Or it could be a trap...."

Valen sighs as he rubs his forehead, well now this was exactly what he wanted to avoid. And now he was poorer for it. Well, task at hand.

"Listen, I just want to get to city hall so I can get my performance license, so if I can just go back the way I came, I can give you a full blown vip section to one of my shows"
a poor attempt at trying to difuse the situation, but an attempt nonetheless. He made sure to grab his cane at his side in case physicality was necessary.[/i]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:06 am

Dominant Kabedon (8 ) Crit Success

While Valen went on about performance licenses and shows, the Gyaru Queen marched up to him without a hint of hesitation. The shy performer reflexively stepped back, pushing himself against the wall as the aggressively appealing woman pushed a hand over his shoulder and cut off his escape. "I'm not looking for a show, I'm looking for a boytoy. And, you're in luck, because that's going to be you~ How about you tell me how you want me to start breaking you in?" She asked him, although with her dominant allure, it wasn't any mere suggestion.

Valen: 29 Willpower, Must Reveal Weakness, Disadvantage
Gyaru Queen: 20 Stamina, Advantage
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:11 am

As Valen was pressed into the wall, his mind flipped for a moment as he squeaked loudly and lost all composure.

"Holy fuck those lips are dangerous and marks from them all over would make me melt."

he thinks he only thought to himself, but in reality he said that flat out loud while looking at her lips and ogling them deeply before shaking his head and trying to put back on his showmans persona

"But before that, for such a beautiful lady, a bouquet of roses?" he says as he brings his cane up between them, snapping his fingers as they turn into roses, hoping the intoxicating scent will allure the lady

(and Viola! Flowers!)[/i]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:22 am

And Viola! Flowers (31,91) Crit Fail
Makeup Touch-Up (Auto)

"You're damn right about these lips. But the best part? I don't even have a fresh coat on~ Let me fix that~" The Gyaru Queen purred as she slipped a hand into her pocket. Valen planned on using some distracting flowers to blunt her onslaught of charm, but the realization that she heard him reveal his lust for her lips broke his composure again.

Valen's star power was practically non-existent as he tensed up and just watched as the Gyaru Queen puckered her plump, kissable lips and traced them with a tube of purple lipstick. After a nice and drawn-out lipstick application, those dangerous lips sported a distracting, vivid, purple hue perfect for subduing perverts. And Valen was practically hypnotized after watching every enchanting detail of those lips.

Valen: 27.5 Willpower, Fascinated
Gyaru Queen: 20 Stamina, Attack Up

(Is it okay if I treat Valen's lipstick weakness as him taking .5 extra damage from those attacks, as he has no weaknesses listed on the sheet?)
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:30 am

Valen’s attempt at trying out a magic trick was stopped in its tracks as he just stared and drooled over those purple lips, mind absolutely floored in fantasies of kisses from them as he just let his submissive side show while watching the application.

A small voice in the back of his head tried to push him back to his senses, but it was going to be a hard effort to do so

(Break fascination)

(The status is the same like the rp guide right? Break fascination or lose your turn. Also yeah thats fine, he doesn't have any written weaknesses yet. Maybe that can change after this fight if it goes well for the gyaru queen Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valen in the Gilded City
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next