Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valen in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 2:37 am

The worker looked up and let her bubble pop before answering Valen. "Street performer license? Alright, it will be.... that office down the hall over there, the licensing office." She said, pointing to her right and leaning over to direct Valen's attention. "She'll help you... but the license costs fifteen gold. You know, a small tax. So, be prepared for them." She informed Valen before going back to her paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 2:42 am

Valen listened closely to her words, happy that he still had the gold to pay for it. Sure, it was half of what he had left, but once he got the license he could hopefully start making the money back. He made sure to count out the money and separate it before giving her a smile

"Thank you, have a good day!" he says with a wave as he makes his way over to the licensing office
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 4:33 pm

"You too, sir." The lady replied kindly as she waved Valen off as he went into the licensing office.

Inside the office was a bunny girl in an office outfit, seemingly slacking off as she stared off into space, but she righted herself instantly when she got a visitor. "Ah! Welcome! To the licensing office! How can I help you today?" She asked, trying to be enthusiastic to make up for being caught slacking.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 11:59 pm

that enthusiasm was something that did make Valen feel more welcome, making his way towards the desk as he smiled

"My name is Valen Yar'ne, and i would like to get my street performance license. As for the tax payment..." he says as he puts a hand down the pocket he separated the money into, pulling out nothing

"Thats odd.. wait a moment.." he says as he flips his wrists over, flicking his hands down and then back up as the 15 gold required are now being rolled between his fingers.

"There we go." he says with a small chuckle as he lays the coins on the desk
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:09 am

The bunny girl's eyes widened and sparkled at seeing Valen's display of sleight of hand, and she laughed and clapped her hands together once his little show was done. "Hehehehe, good one! That is the 15 gold payment I needed. So, what else I need for you is your name and a bunch of other legalese stuff, here, fill out this form and hand it to me once you're done." The bunny girl said as she checked a drawer, closed it, opened a second drawer, closed that one, then found the paper she was looking for in the third.

She handed it to Valen, and the form was pretty simple, just a bunch of stuff about who he was and what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:16 am

Valen gave a small bow, taking a small bit of pride at the first person he seemed to impress in the city with his skills, hoping it was a sign of things to come.

"Always happy to put a smile on such a pretty face" he says, just one of his usual show lines he used from time to time before taking a pen and filling out the paperwork to its specifications

"There, that should be enough, yes?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:29 am

"Hmm..." The bunny girl's eyes scanned the document a few times over... "Yep, yup, and... yup! That'll do. Give me juuuust a minute." She told Valen, standing up and taking the sheet over to a nearby scanner. A few computer tricks later, all the details on the documents were compressed into a handy little license spat out by a machine, which was then handed from the bunny girl to Valen. "There we go! You're now cleared to be a performing entertainer in Rollatia! I think you'll do a great job!"

Valen: 30 Willpower
20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:38 am

"The wonders of modern technology" Valen says impressed as he looks over his license, making sure to see how it looked before putting it into his wallet. He then started to think about his next step, probably setting up somewhere and doing some shows. One benefit of magic was that his bag had much more than it had shown off, but this magic had the caveat that the only things he could pull out of this 'magic hammerspace' were only props he could use for his show. He then remembered another thing and thought this would probably be the best place to ask

"Ah.. also, would you happen to know where I could find another worker of the city? They give the survey at the entrance to the town. Dark hair and blue eyes if memory serves. I just promised I'd meet them later today and I don't quite know where they'd be" he says scratching his chin, looking towards the lady at the desk
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:47 am

The bunny girl thought to herself for a second before her eyes lit up in epiphany. "Ah, I remember! She told me that she met this cute manticore guy and she wanted to see his shows! She asked me to let her know when he got his license!... oh wait, that's you! Oooh, I get it! Tehe! Don't worry, I think she'll find you. She knows this city super well!" She told Valen with a bright, cheery smile.

20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 12:52 am

"ah, I see. Thank you for the information!" He says with a bit of relief. Honestly, with how the day went so far, having to navigate the city again to find her may be a huge hassle. Especially considering that unlike the city hall, she moved actively. He then made sure to grab his pack and then make his way towards the door

"Have a great day!" he says with a smile before leaving the office, happy to make another friend in the city hall, but also a small bit bashful on the inside that he was talked about.

Well, next matter of business, find a good place to set up a show!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:15 am

Progress (7) Fail
Encounter (30) Impulse Buying

Valen was in and out of city hall in a matter of minutes, the process of getting his license remarkably simple and client-friendly. And, now that he was on the hunt for a place to set up his show, he was taking more time to admire the scenery of the town square.

Since he was doing that... he could see that there plenty of places around here for him to shop. Whether he wanted some snacks, or some accessories, or maybe something unfamiliar, he could find someone selling something that he wanted for cheap. Sure, he didn't have much money left... but he'd earn it back when he started performing. Right?

20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:34 am

Valen really took in the clientele and in that vein, the merchantry, really looking around to see all that was around him. He didn't really want to buy anything at the moment, but so many things were eyedrawing. If he had to think of the thing he wanted the most right now, it would be something to eat. Walking around the town all day and especially the intense.. let's call it a workout that the gyaru queen put him through did have him a bit lacking in energy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:44 am

When it came to foodstuffs, the people of Rollatia were not left wanting for options. Just in the town square, Valen could see sweets, fruits, chips, soft drinks, sandwiches, and even fried foods on offer at the various food stands. All he would need to do is figure out what he was craving for right now to fill his stomach and refuel himself after so much walking and 'working out'.

20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:48 am

"hmmm.. perhaps... if I get something I can carry with me.. it won't be as wasteful to my time...?" Is what Valen thought to himself as he looked around, trying to see if he could find a place that sold meat skewers, thinking the best option would be to get food he could walk around with
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:17 pm

The city of Rollatia was of the same mind as Valen on the subject of meat skewers: they were both delicious and incredibly convenient to eat while out and about on the streets. Therefore, there was a sizable foodstand specializing in grilled meat skewers right next to the fountain that looked it was doing all kinds of business. There was gonna be a line, but if the smell of seared meat was any indication, it'd be worth it.

20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 7:41 am

As much as Valen would love to keep going, his growling stomach was getting the better of him, so he made sure to get in line and wait his turn. His only hope was it wasn't too much on his dwindling pockets, so he had emergency money just in case.

(Sorry for the delay! Was super busy yesterday)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:01 pm

Seductive (20) Success
Generous (47) Fail

Valen reached the front of the line pretty quickly, and when he did, he found that the person working the stand was a busty blonde wearing only a tank-top that was practically see-through due to how much she's been sweating. "Whew... hey there, how many skewers do you want?" She casually greeted her next customer after wiping some sweat off of her brow.

Valen: 29 Willpower
20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 11:19 pm

"I think 2 should be good.." Valen says as he slightly pulls on his collar, seems the heat was getting to him as well, totally from the shop and not from the lady running it

"So how much would that be?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 11:35 pm

"Five gold, please!" The lady answered with a warm hospitality, bouncing a little on her feet as she reached for two freshly grilled skewers to give to Valen. Her straining tank top was doing all it could to contain her chest, but those orbs still saw fit to bounce and jiggle around.

Valen: 28 Willpower
20 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Valen tried his best to avoid staring by counting his gold, making sure he had 5 before handing it to the lady

"This should be right." he says as be tries to focus on the skewers, he was pretty hungry after all
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 8:08 pm

"As right as it gets! Please come again!" The sweaty beauty replied, stretching her arms above her head and inadvertently puffing out her chest to give Valen one last bit of eye candy to go with his meat skewers. After that, the manticore had a good chunk of beef and chicken on a stick to munch through. Mmm... beef and chicken on a stick....

Valen: 27 Willpower
15 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 11:43 pm

well that was.. more than he expected to see while just buying some meat. He thanks the lady before taking his two skewers and starting to gently munch on them while walking, taking in the taste as he looks around
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 12:24 am

Progress (81) Fail
Encounter (76) Success, Sudden Sponsorship

Almost immediately after getting his meat skewers, Valen was approached by a cute lady with a flower in her hair who smelled of floral divinity. Seriously, she was wearing a ton of perfume but it was fantastic! "Hey! Did you just get your performer license? You just got it, didn't you? Hey, feel like having a sponsor for your shows?" The flower girl asked Valen almost aggressively.

Valen: 26 Willpower
15 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 12:31 am

Valen was about to finish his meal and walk fowards but that floral aroma caught his nose, and soon the words followed suit. A sponsorship? That could be extremely useful, depending on the product or benefactor, so he had to hear this out

"Yes I did, I plan to run magic shows in this here town, so what would I be doing for you to get that sponsorship?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 12:42 am

"Super simple!" The sweet-smelling lady said as she reached into her bag and showed Valen a bottle of perfume. "Just wear this perfume all day, and tell everyone who asks about it that it's from Serene Scents! Promise me that, and I'll hand you twenty gold right now!" She told him with a peppy smile.

Valen: 26 Willpower
15 Gold
0/4 Progress
Mental Fatigue 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen in the Gilded City   Valen in the Gilded City - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valen in the Gilded City
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next