Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:25 pm

Elvina walked next to sieq and laughed "It was such a good meal! And a fun little fight for it to be free~ I can't wait to see the sports arena!" She said bouncing in excitement
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:34 pm

(Progress -roll [99, 45]- Fail!)
(Event -roll 49- Fail!)

"The All-in-One Sports arena? Sure it's right over..." The tour guide happily began, only to trail off as he turned around and noticed that the road was closed off that way. "...Actually, give me a second to check the map."

Inventory:
Decent Map (Progress rolls of the main areas have Advantage!)

Progress 0/4

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Elvina: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:37 pm

"Take your time. It's no rush. We're here sightseeing, after all." Sieq said, taking the time to take a view over the surroundings while the guide regained his bearings. "So... ever been on an adventure like this before, Elvina?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:56 pm

Elvina shook her head as she waited for toad to figure out where to go, her finger tapping her chin. "No closest i've had to something like this was exploring the town connected to my parent's kingdom. Though that was different since people still knew who i was no matter how hard we tried to keep things casual." She said rubbing her head
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:58 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, now you're a stranger, like everyone else. So, don't forget to stay on your toes." Sieq advised the noble elf, deciding against any other, more personal questions while they waited for their tour guide.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:01 am

(Progress -roll [46, 14]- Success!)
(Event -roll 21- Fail!)

"Okay, got it!" the man in short man in the mushroom cap declared after a few minutes. "This way!" he declared as he raised his flag high and started leading the way.

Inventory:

Progress 1/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:02 am

Sieq nodded and followed close behind the guide, head on a swivel as he kept an eye out for anything he'd miss if he wasn't paying attention. Admittedly, this city wasn't as dangerous as the rumors went on.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:06 am

Elvina nodded to Sieq as she followed again. "I know, but i don't think we have to worry here, it seems so calm and nice here! Maybe even good enough to move here!" She said thinking of a nice house she could have enjoying Bowsette's restaurant as her mouth began drooling from the yummy thought
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:10 am

(Progress -roll [22, 91]- Success!)
(Event -roll 27- Fail!)

"Oh, yeah! This place is great!" Their tour guide agreed as he led them around the corner. "There's just so much to do here! I mean, it's my job to show this place off and even I keep stumbling on new things every now and again!"

Inventory:

Progress 2/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:15 am

"Thinking of moving already? I'd hold your horses, there, Elvina. It's a nice thought, but that's something you gotta be sure of before deciding." Sieq chatted, hoping that what he advised went without saying... but he couldn't be too sure with the seemingly sheltered lady.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:17 am

Elvina giggled "I know, but still the point stands, this place is a nice town. Perhaps even better then my parent's city! I'm excited to visit everything! Oh don't forget to show us the secret areas too mr. Guide!"
She said as she smiled excitedly to Sieq
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:28 am

(Progress -roll [36, 21]- Success!)
(Event -roll 95- Fail!)

"Can do!" the guide said as they turned another corner and the group could now see a big domed building just down the street. "There it is, the All-in-One Sports Stadium! We're almost there!"

Inventory:

Progress 3/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:29 am

"Almost there already. You're pretty good at this, you know?" Sieq praised the tour guide, figuring that he should give him a tip when all was said and done.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:36 am

Elvina hummed impressed "Wow i'm so glad we got a guide, i feel like we would've gotten lost on our own! Then again we probably would've found something just as fun~" she teased winking to her partner
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:42 am

(Progress -roll 100- Crit Success!)

"Thanks! It always brightens my day when I here such good things from customers." Their guide said as he led them to their destination. "Welcome to the All-in-One Sports Stadium. From baseball to football to tennis to golf, you name a sport and you can play it here!"

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:45 am

"Alright. Let's take a look around, Elvina, see what we can find." Sieq suggested, letting the lady take the lead while he'd follow close behind. He still wondered whether he'd want to try playing a sport or be content as a spectator.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:46 am

Elvina smiled and nodded "Lets do it! i bet there's so many high level players in here!" she said as she walked inside
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:53 am

There was an almost overwhelming amount of activity once they entered. Everywhere they looked there was different sport being played. Countless different arenas and fields all somehow set up in this one building.

"Hi!" a blue eyed brunette called out to the pair as she jogged over. She was wearing flower shaped earrings, a tight curve hugging top and even tighter shorts, stockings that squished her plump thighs and a pair of white sneakers. "I'm Daisy! Welcome to my All-in-One Sports Stadium!"

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:55 am

Jeez, the place was packed, Sieq had no clue where to even start. Luckily, someone came along to help give him an idea if where to start... which was a chat with a curvy, attractive Midara. "Hi, my name's Sieq. This is your place, huh? We're new in town and we're on a sightseeing tour." He responded, making an effort to keep eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:57 am

Elvina squeaked as she saw Daisy run over before clearing her throat as she politely curtsied "My name is Elvina, it's nice to meet you Daisy! Thank you for welcoming us, this place looks so fun!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 1:00 am

"Well thanks for stopping by." Daisy replied with a laugh. "And I sure hope it looks fun. What's the point of sports if you're not enjoying yourself?" she said as she started leading the pair around the many, many activities. "So you guys have any favorite sports?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 1:02 am

"I don't really do sports that much, I'm an adventurer, so it's usually fighting and the like for me. I actually got a gig doing some wrestling a while ago, though." Sieq answered Daisy after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 1:05 am

Elvina thought for a moment as well before speaking up "Well i'm actually new to stuff like this, i mainly spent my time learning fencing so i don't know if you have anything you would consider beginner friendly"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 1:10 am

"Fighting and fencing are both valid sports." Daisy replied as she patted both adventurers on their backs. "I can even take you to a sparring ring if you want to have a friendly match with me." she offered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 1:13 am

"I'd like a friendly match, then." Sieq said, trying to not sound too excited but not exactly doing a good job of it. He was excited to have another bout so soon, and perhaps another chance to see Elvina's fencing in action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next