Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upon Her Lips Forum game

Go down 
+11
Dataslycer
Shakewell
vesago_x
LazyAlex
kissfan
SwerveStar
ThunderGod65
ShadithBro
anon64
CwHart
Mkmd13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 pm

that would be helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Ok, I shall get on that this weekend. I dont know when I will have it done so dont count on it soon since its the holidays and all.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:00 pm

thank you just the setting alone will be enough for now.

by the way what sort of intro should we use?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:28 am

Well I despise the whole, "I have amnesia" thing because every single other story uses it so I want to deviate away from that. I was thinking we should do an exile approach since you really dont see that that often at the start of games.

You get banished from your hometown for what ever reason (havent thought of that yet) and you are given some basic supplies to help you survive until you can find another place to live, but no matter where you go, it seems that the women of the other towns, villages, cities, castles, caves, etc all want to use you as their sex slave.

You go through those places, fight the women, take what you can find from the houses to help you move from city to city (there will be battles outside the cities as well), free some of the men that are captured and free some of the women that havent turned into a sex craved fiend, and find the sanctuary where you can live in peace.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 am

Alright, the holidays are basically over now, so I will have some time to screw around with RPGmaker VX. Does anyone have any ideas for the first type of monsters or girls we will encounter?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 am

although personally im not a big fan of them, slimes are often the first enemy in an rpg
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Should we make a "equivalent of a slime" joke? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:20 pm

If you wanna avoid Slimes, take the Final Fantasy route and go Goblins. But then again, if you follow FF, then Slimes suddenly become nasty and come in a variety of colors.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Shadith I was talking about slime girls
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 am

Well slime girls and goblin girls are pretty easy to write up hentai scenes for. Those will be the two that you run into while you are outside of the town you got kicked out of and while you make your way to the next town. Should we include any more?
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 am

A Village Girl?

She could be the reason the hero get kick out.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 am

second that idea
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 pm

ThunderGod65 wrote:
A Village Girl?

She could be the reason the hero get kick out.

Hmmm... Yea I can see that.

Maybe its taboo in this world of having sex with a girl that you are not married too. By breaking that rule, you will be exiled from the village, but wouldnt that promote that he likes that sort of thing? Dont we want a hero that doesnt like it and the women force it onto him?
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Hmm, how about this..

The Village Girl is brainwash? Let say by the final boss? Cause she want to take out the Hero before he get too strong?

After "winning" the battle against the Village Girl, she recover and accuse the Hero for rapping her?

Or something along that line
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 am

Ah so we set up the main character and have him falsely accused. That works for me.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 am

Well, Im going to start working on the game now. I will start by working on the town and the back story of the main character. If you guys want to help out, then I would appreciate the help in writing attacks for the three enemies we have so far and if you guys find some nice sprites or animations, then by all means send them over my way.

EDIT: We also need a name for this game, give me some suggestions and I will make a poll for everyone to vote on.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 am

I don't know "Love&Lust: Trials of an Exile"?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 am

I hate to ask, but when you meant "fix up my demo", you didn't mean convert it into this game, did you?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 pm

no not at all he meant fixing the glitches in it

he was about to sent you the the data he edited but you had already switched to VXace
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Then you have my wholehearted apology. I hadn't heard from Alex after the PM and the suggested title threw me off.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 pm

ShadithBro wrote:

That actually sounds like a pretty good title! Anymore suggestions by anyone else?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:

That actually sounds like a pretty good title! Anymore suggestions by anyone else?

really I just said the first title like phrase that popped in to my head to get the ball rolling
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Lol well it worked for me oh and also I got the first cut screen done. Now I'm going to have to make the world map and add the three enemies and the next town. After I get those done, I will upload it and let you guys play to get your opinions on it.

Remember, this is a forum game not just my own so if you guys want to input anything, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Alex ask about giving the protagonist a weakpoint and the ability to change it anytime out of battle.

to clarify two weakpoints, one type and the other fetish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upon Her Lips Forum game
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next