Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upon Her Lips Forum game

Go down 
+11
Dataslycer
Shakewell
vesago_x
LazyAlex
kissfan
SwerveStar
ThunderGod65
ShadithBro
anon64
CwHart
Mkmd13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
joakinter

joakinter

Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Yup,same here,give me a task and I will try to do what I can.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 am

I'll still help with it of you want
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:32 pm

I will have to find it, Its probably on my downstairs computer so I will let you know how far I have gotten.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Glad to see this forum isn't dead yet keep us posted on news updates as to whats happening
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 am

I'm still up for writing stuff for this
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 am

Did......did we just die back?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:35 am

Aaeeyyup,looks like it.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:52 pm

well....that sucks
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:21 pm

TheDarkAvenger wrote:
Did......did we just die back?
not dead just hibernating Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 pm

yeah.just hibernating in winter.seeing as holidays are coming up.=3
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 pm

It just sucks that im not better at the whole "making a game" thing. I try to dive head into the whole thing but whatever I have in my mind, I just cant replicate in the game. Also, I really suck a drawing so we would need an artist if we want to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Drawing......well,stick dudes wouldn't be nice,so art's not for me. Any other place left,like story making or dialog?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:14 pm

I actually had a pretty good idea last night when I was trying to sleep. (I think ALOT when I try to go to sleep lol). This is what I came up with.

Instead of trying to make an open world type game that can take forever focusing on content that wouldnt impact us on what we truly want to play the game for, sure, a world map does give it a nice look, but all we are here to do is to see the girls.

So, I wanted to title the game, "Seduction 101". Where you are a travelling warrior that has come to test his strength at a coliseum that has 101 opponents, but the twist is, these opponents dont want to hurt you, they just want to turn you into their sex slave.

Of course the first couple of battles will be a cake walk just to introduce you to the games mechanics and battle system, but every 10th opponent will be a boss.

After you fight a battle, you can go back out into the coliseum lobby and rest up, buy gear, buy items, etc. Maybe throw in some side quests like beating the fifth opponent again but with no gear on or something like that.

Thats all I got for now, im sure we can roll with this and come up with alot of awesome ideas. Let me know what you all think.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Hm....Sounds interesting,I'm digging your way of thought, Mkmd Very Happy
Now,what would be a problem is to make every oponent (or at least most of them) unique,because,obviously,having just one girl with diferent colors (ahemahemDramaraQuest) or different girls with the same skills probably won't go nice. If we can solve that,I'm sure it'll be a great game.
As for the battle system,igf they don't want to hurt them,then the limit would be get K.Oed or filled with lust,or simply cumming.
Aaaand for the story,I guess it's simple enough,and not too overused like that "lost memory" or "got caught in a dungeon/tower with lovely ladies" cliche.
So overall,great thinking, now let's kick this into existence together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Yea, that is where an artist is going to come into play for making every opponent, or if we can find 101 different artworks on the internet, then that is a possibility as well.

Battle system will probably be to the point of cumming since that is what the main goal of the girls will be and make him their sex slave like every other warrior that tried to step up to the challenge.

Story line im not sure about but thats the last thing im worried about since I want to focus more on the battles and the girls.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:54 am

I never been all that great(or good for that matter) at making events and battle systems but I might be able help with that a bit.

well the title works but a subtitle might be a good idea like say "Seduction 101 - heartpounding conflict"

sorry back on track now how about reaching out to other members for event submissions some that happens to the player if triggered, some s/he(Mkmd13 hasn't specified a gender yet) sees happening to others in the coliseum.

By the way Mkmd13 who's your new avi?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 am

Im a guy lol and the new avi is Rammus, or a girl depiction of Rammus from League of Legends haha.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:22 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Im a guy lol
I think alex meant the protagonist of the game ^^;
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:52 pm

yeah I meant the game's MC
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Ah, sorry about that, I thought you meant me haha. The protagonist will be a guy lol
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am

So, is everyone on board with this idea? If so, I can actually start working on it during holiday break.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:40 am

Well i'm on board with it.=3
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 am

works for me but I be on board even if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 am

Kool, After Christmas I will begin working on it. I will probably start with the layout of what the coliseum is going to look like and that should give us time for suggestions on what monsters/humans are going to compete against him.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:06 am

count me in, also why not just take some from my request ideas topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upon Her Lips Forum game
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next