Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:09 am

Liselle winces as Nui mentions Ryuko's father before Ryuko. Deciding to steer the conversation from a topic that is a bit painful to Ryuko, she decided to ask another question. "So what did you mean undo what he did to Senketsu?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:33 am

"Well... whatever he did to Senketsu must have involved treating the life fibers in a special way, or adding something else to them. If I add a lot of normal life fibers into that, it would most likely suppress Senketsu's will, and force him to act as normal life fibers. And that's a best case scenario for what could happen." Nui explained. Ryuko clenched her fist, her knuckles almost popping.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 12:21 pm

"Yeah, definitely do not want that to happen then. I like him the way he is, even if we've never spoken directly. But it does brings up the question is what is it that he did that made Senketsu the way he is now."

"And if that doesn't work, there is me turning into a copy of him which opens a lot of opens. There are two problems with that though, to maintain the form, I must beforehand eat a LOT" She emphasizes the word ". And it last about 10 to 30 minutes depending on how much." She turns towards Ryuko and Senketsu.

"Oh and before you go grab actual food, I can practically eat anything because of what I actually am. So it is more of a matter of how much rather than what I eat."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 12:38 pm

"What do you mean by 'turn into a copy of him'?" Ryuko asked, rather tightly wound herself, though she was clearly putting in a lot of effort to hold herself back. "How would taking his shape help?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:00 pm

"Well, it will allow Nui to examine me instead of him, so you can feel more at ease that you do not have to expose Senketsu in any potential harm." She pauses for a moment. "At the moment those are the current ideas that are feasible with what I have, there are others but I mentally rejected. The 3 of you have any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Nui considered.
"I'm not sure... how well can you replicate the structure and feel of the fibers?" Nui asked, uncertainly. "Then again, I'm not sure I do have a better idea..."

Ryuko seemed to be thinking along the same lines as Nui.
"I'm not sure how it will help, but if you think it'll help... I have no problem with it. Senketsu?" She responded, looking down. Paused. Then she laughed, a little of her tension released. "Of course I'm not going to replace you. You are one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:00 pm

"A perfect transformation unconsciously takes in all of the attribute of the one I am copying but is pretty inflexible and since I've never used it before, it would be like me learning how to walk again to do anything outside of being a property copycat." She pauses to think again. "Even then, it is mostly a technique I've developed in theory but only done a few testing. There aren't any negative effect aside from wasted energy though."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Nui shuffled through the basket, pulling out various bits of food that had been prepared, offering them to Liselle, including her own share of the food.
"Well, if you think it'll help..." Nui commented.

"What do you need in order to copy him, other than the energy to do it?" Ryuko asked, looking a little bit wary. "No offense, but you aren't any less suspicious than Nui in this."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Liselle gratefully takes the food from Nui before starting to munch on them at a rather alarming rate. It was just a few seconds of chewing before she swallows. Ideally she wants to enjoy the food but having Ryuko wait on them is a bit rude. She pauses to swallow before answering Ryuko.

"No offense taken since I am pretty much an unknown to you. Really the only thing needed is for him to be a decent proximity to myself, closer is better but that is optional. In honesty I should have thought of this a while back." Liselle looks a bit embarrassed about that.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Ryuko looks skeptical.
"So you don't need to touch him, or anything weird like that?" Ryuko asked, eyeing the pair up. "If you don't mind, I'd rather you two were not quite so... close when we do this." She commented. "Do you need me transformed? Or just like this?"

Nui looked a little saddened that she'd have to leave Liselle's side, but doesn't verbalise any complaints.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Liselle gives Nui a squeezez of the hand before she lets go. She knows it isn't going to be too long. "Either way works, though I'd end up with the form that is current when I start to change. So I guess up to you." Liselle finishes up the half sandwich that she had with a few bites. The half sandwich took only 1 minute to finish.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Ryuko paused, before speaking.
"Senketsu seems to think you can get a better idea of his structure if I'm transformed, as it's easier to see." She pulls on her glove, once again transforming into the very revealing outfit. "Just... don't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:18 pm

"Wish I can guarantee that but this is still one of the newer fields to me. But I'll do what I can. " It was then that she closes her eyes before her human form seems to shift. First it is Liselle's base slimegirl form which Ryuko would recognize the feature of but on a red gelatinous body.

Then her body starts to change once more, this time it is a whole slower than her reversion to slime form or even her transformation into a car and definite slower than anything Nui has seen as well including her own form. Rather than just assuming the form by shifting into it as a whole, she seems to be copying Senketsu from the top down. The whole process will take roughly 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Both Nui and Ryuko (and Senketsu) watched whilst Liselle began to transform. Nui began to examine Liselle before she even finished with her transformation, tracing her fingers down the slime seams, and taking a closer look at certain parts with a careful eye.
"Hmm... Are you sure you've copied this right?" Nui asked, looking a little uncertain as she moved further down, fingers precisely moving over Slimeketsu.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm

"Almost done. The thing is the transformation is actually out of my hand on how it transforms so I myself do not know what I would end up like but it should be right unless I mess something. Also is it me or just turning into this form makes me very hungry?" Liselle even copied the eyes and eyepatch pattern of Senketsu's eyes although the front part of the mouth doesn't move when she speaks. The blood bonded pair might find it a bit strange to see a "Senketsu" speak with a female voice.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Ryuko gave a look of surprise at how perfect a representation it was. Even Senketsu's eye seemed to widen slightly.

Nui continued to examine the 'uniform'.
"It seems that... parts of this uniform aren't bonded the same way as normal life fiber uniforms. For a start, there are multiple Nexus threads. And some of these stitching networks don't make sense..." Nui responded, with a slight frown. "I... think I see what's going on here, but... without a material comparison, it's difficult to be sure." Nui commented, clearly engrossed in her examination. All of her tension had gone, as if she'd entirely forgotten about the situation she was in.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:07 pm

"What material do you need?" Liselle's slimeketsu's form still hasn't budged an inch every since she has taken Senketsu's form making her seem more like a talking kamui statue rather than the livelier Senketsu. She wasn't too bothered by Nui's intense examination though being her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 am

Nui frowned.
"I need to know exactly what is going through Senketsu's system, and how it reacts to different components." Nui responded, her head still scanning over Liselle. "I can make some assumptions about how it works, but without that, I can't make any guarantees.

Ryuko let out a sigh, clearly less than enthused by the idea.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:23 am

"Hmm is it something that can done while I am in this form? I am being a copy of him at the moment." Her Slimeketsu eyes moved to Ryuko and Senketsu, the former who is clearly wanting to veto the idea. How would they talk with Senketsu directly anyways? She would like his input without needing Ryuko as a medium, not that there is anything wrong with Ryuko.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:21 am

Nui shook her head.
"I'd need to take a sample, and experiment it. Wouldn't taking a piece off of you make it difficult to maintain the form?" Nui asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:42 am

"If I can feel it or you take a decent size it would, but a tiny one I might be able to hang on. If anything I'll just recopy Senketsu if I lose the form." Liselle takes a glance on how many sandwiches they have left. She did pack a decent amount but it was mainly for Nui and herself and doesn't quite account for a transformation induced hunger.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:53 am

Nui nodded.
"Will it... hurt? If I cut a piece off, then start... experimenting on it?" Nui asked, looking concerned. Ryuko got a rather baffled expression on her face, still not used to this new Nui.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:31 pm

"I'll be fine. " Liselle chirped with a cheerful voice. "A soldier stabbed me with the spear once and the only response he got is that me telling him that he is stabbing the equivalent of a pond of jello.~♪" The three could very briefly see that the expression of the slimeketsu's front had a XD face briefly.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:13 am

Nui still didn't look certain, but she pulled out her scissor blade, and held it up against Liselle. She hesitated, her arm refusing to swing.
"I... um..."

Ryuko let out a sigh, looking impatient. She pulled out her own scissor blade, and sliced off a bit of the cuff from Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:44 am

"That works. Thanks Ryuko. That enough sample for you, Nui?" Liselle doesn't seem very bothered by getting sliced off. Then she pauses as she notices something odd. "Huh? Is it me or my regeneration stalled for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next