Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Brin trudged his way across a snow covered field. He was heading toward a large building with pink smoke coming out of it. Supposedly, this was the home of a midara gang that had been breaking into peoples homes in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Brin blew onto his hands to warm himself up as he walked along. He definitely wasn't used to such cold temperatures, and he was desperate to get where he needed to go. He saw the pink smoke, and he knew that that was his target. 'I'm going to take down this gang of midara no matter what.' He said determinedly, the fire in his heart keeping him warm as he arrived.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Brin peaked inside a window and saw three women wearing elf costumes and hats. Each of them had short blond hair and large soft lips. They also wore dark eyeshadow and bright ruby-red lipstick.

The trio were sitting at a table and playing a game of cards. Scattered around the room were presents of various sizes. On the far side of the room, he could see a door leading further into the building.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Heart Amulet

Elf1: 10 Stamina
Elf2: 10 Stamina
Elf3: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Brin wanted to gather information a bit before he took on the three midara, so he went to the front door and stealthily crept in, trying to be as sneaky as a knight possibly could. He could only wonder about their outfits. Was it some sort of uniform or something? He had to admit they were beautiful, though. Their outfits were cute and their lips looked amazing, as most midara he'd seen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:26 pm

(Stealth -roll 15- Crit Fail!)
(Warm Reception -roll 41- Fail!)

Test's plan was immediately ruined when he opened the door and a bell chimed.

The three woman threw down their cards and leapt to their feet. "Looks like we got someone who can't wait until Christmas." one of them commented.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Heart Amulet

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Brin froze for a second as he stared at the sexy elves, his eyes as usual drawn to their tight, sexy outfits and their beautifully made up faces and lips. 'Um, sorry, I don't think I've been very nice this year. And anyways, are you three supposed to be cosplaying as sexy elves or something?' He said as he reflexively put up his silver shield to try and counter anything they might try to pull.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:48 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 8- Crit Success!)
(Love Teddie -roll [76, 61]- Success!)

Brin raised his shield, but the women didn't immediately attack him.

"Don't be too hard on yourself." one of the blonde women said as she handed him a present.

Cautiously, the knight opened it and pulled out a Teddy Bear with a heart sewn to it's chest. The heart pulsed and Brin was instantly pulled into a trance. He stood their with a dopey grin on his face as he watched the trio applied fresh coats of lips and let them plaster his face with kisses.

Brin: 25 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Elf1: 10 Stamina + Advantage
Elf2: 10 Stamina ^
Elf3: 10 Stamina ^
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:57 pm

Brin snuggled the teddy bear, already feeling an attachment to the stuffed animal as he hugged it like a little kid. He had a silly grin on his face as his face was covered with their red lipstick. He tried to increase his defenses with his shield, while still cuddling with his new toy.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:00 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 97- Crit Fail!)
(Warm Reception -roll [89, 43]- Fail!)

"Aw." of of the sexy elves cooed as they watched Brin cuddle his new teddie bear.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Brin kept trying to put his shield up, his already red face blushing as the elves cooed and teased him as he continued to snuggle his new favorite teddy. He was already beginning to see why this gang of midara was so powerful as he stood there, his mind fogging up a bit.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:13 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 42- Success!)
(Love Teddie -roll [75, 10]-Crit Success!)

Brin warily raised his shield, but the heart on his teddie bear pulse and pulled him into another trance. He still had enough sense to keep his shield up, but did nothing else to stop them from painting his face with their lips.

Brin: 20 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Defense Up(3) + Stunned

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Brin giggled as he sat there, snuggling his precious teddy as his face was painted red with their kisses. Their lipstick felt wet and sticky all over his face as they smooched him senseless. 'Your lipstick kisses feel so sticky and good...' He said with a giggle as he smiled at the beautiful elves, completely at their mercy as his heart was filled with love.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:19 pm

(Warm Reception -roll 38- Success!)

"Then have some more." one of the beautiful blondes said as they covered his face in more kisses.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Defense Up(2)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:27 pm

Brin shivered in pleasure as his face was once again covered in the elf's bright red lipstick. However, this time he would try to fight back. 'He pulled some chains out of his pocket, intent on trying to halt their movements before they pulled another trick on him. 'I-I think I'm good for now, thanks.' He stuttered as he threw them.

(Capture Chains, Elf1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 84- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 82- Success!)

The Chains struck the elf and successfully wrapped around her, but her fellows were quick to remove them.

"I'm flattered you want to wrap me up and put me under your tree, but I've got a job to do." the elf he attacked teased.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Defense Up(1)

Elf1: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm

'Oh? And if I lose, then am I getting wrapped up and going under one of your trees? Or maybe another midara that's been a good girl?' He fired back as he went after her with a series of powerful sword slashes, actually wanting to know the answer to his question, as he thought about what might not be a terrible outcome.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:38 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 94, 31, 81- 2 Fail and 1 Crit Success!)

Brin hi the elf hard enough to send her flying into her companions and the three women fell to the ground in a heap.

"That all depends on what the boss thinks of you." on of them answered as the group untangled themselves.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Elf1: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:43 pm

'Oh? Then maybe after I'm done mopping the floor with you three, I'll go talk to her and see what she decides then. I'll be sure to let her know this little idea.' He said, teasing them a bit as he swung his sword into the group of elves, not really caring who he hit. At least he had the advantage for the time being.

(Basic Cutter, Random)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 6, 33, 70- 1 Success 1 Fail and 1 Crit Success! Who got hit? -roll 2, 1-)

Before the trio could get back to their feet, Brin unleashed a whirlwind of slashes that only one of them managed to avoid.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Elf1: 6 Stamina
Elf2: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 pm

'Come on, are you three really trying? I guess all that stuff you did to me earlier was for nothing, huh? Looks like your little present can fight back after all.' He said, his confidence getting the better of him as he went for a powerful slash on the third elf, intent on doing everything he could while they were still struggling to recover.

(Starlight Slash, Elf3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 9:59 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 18- Success!)
(Smooch Express -roll 22- Success!)

The elf let out a cry of pain as the powerful blow tore into her, but Brin didn't get to enjoy his success for long. A blow to the back of the head knocked him out.

When he came to, he found himself tied to the front of a moving train. He was quickly approaching a station, where he could see two of the elves waiting for him.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound

Elf3: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:04 pm

Brin was still a little drowsy from the sudden nap as he came to, his body wrapped in surprisingly soft rope. He saw the two elves, a little fearful of what they planned for him. Still not quite sure what was happening, Brin nonetheless tried to break free of his binds, shouting 'What are you going to do to me?'

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:09 pm

(Struggle -roll [64, 71]- Fail!)

"Next stop, Twin Station!" someone on the train called out as it pulled into a stop at the station. The two sexy elves put on some fresh lipstick and then proceed to cover the tied up man in kisses for several minutes until the whistles blew.

The pair back off and waved goodbye as the train started moving again.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:14 pm

Brin felt his lust rise exponentially as the two of them absolutely cover his face in their bright red kisses. After hearing their loud smooching sounds and feeling their soft, plush lips all over his face for several minutes, the knight had trouble staying focused. But he did know one thing, that he needed to get off of this wild ride before he was smooched into submission by the sexy elf girls. Despite his lust and his dazed state, he tried to wiggle free of his bindings.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:22 pm

(Struggle -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

"Final Stop. Liplock station!" the voice called out again. Brin looked ahead to see the third elf waiting on the track. She applied a thick coat of lipstick to her lips before she leaned forward and puckered up.

The knight slammed into her and the train came to a sudden stop. Brin found himself pinned between the front of the train and a sexy woman who was kissing him into submission

Brin: 3 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Bound

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next