Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:29 pm

Brin moaned as the third elf girl smooched him all over, adding yet another coat of red lipstick all over his face. 'It just feels too good...' The knight moaned, his mind frazzled by all the loving kisses he had received in such a short time. He struggled with all his might while he still had room to think as part of him wanted more lipstick kisses.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:38 pm

(Struggle -roll 42- Success!)

Brin snapped the ropes holding him to the train.

Suddenly, the world shifted and they were back in the room they started. A sudden whistle drew his attention to the toy train moving along track that bordered the room.

"Surprised you made it out of there." one of the sexy elves admitted.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Elf1: 6 Stamina
Elf2: 9 Stamina
Elf3: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:46 pm

'To be honest, I'm kind of surprised too.' Brin admitted. He couldn't hide it either. He was on his last legs with a face practically dripping red lipstick and an erection that threatened to poke right through his pants. He tried to focus his mind before the elf girls could finish him off, perhaps in more ways then one.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:51 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 16- Success!)
(Love Teddie -roll [6, 1]- Crit Success!)

Brin tried to gather his thoughts, only for his teddie bear to pulse again. His mind became scrambled and he let the elves apply a knew layer of lipstick kisses to his face.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Stunned

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:55 pm

Almost forgetting the teddy bear was there, Brin again hugged his new friend as even more red lipstick was kissed onto his face, pretty leaving no part of his face and neck not covered in glossy red lip marks. All he could do was snuggle his bear with a dazed grin on his face as he looked at the elf girls, falling deeper and deeper in love with their passionate smooches. 'This is so much fun. Best Christmas ever!' He said, pretty much lost it at this point.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:57 pm

(Warm Reception -roll 61- Fail!)

The trio just giggled at the state they left the intruder in.

Brin: 2 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Brin just giggled along with them, their beautiful voices and giggles flowing into his brain and filling his mind with pleasure. He subconsciously tried to focus as he stared at the three beautys before him, dreamily wondering what they would do to him next.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:10 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 42- Success!)
(Kiss Doll -roll 10- Crit Success!)

While Brin focused his thoughts, one of the elves handed him a doll with hug lips. It sprung to life and pulled him into an intense kiss. The doll eventually pulled away and Brin found his lips stuck in a pucker, and practically begging to be kissed by the elves.

The trio happily obliged and took turns making out with him until his mind went blank.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Heart Amulet + Stunned

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:33 pm

Brin eagerly puckered his lips as the cute doll kissed him. His surprise eventually turned to pleasure as he accepted the loving smooch he was stuck in. He then cuddled the doll as well, realizing he might even like it more than the teddy bear as he kept it close as well as his lips puckered. After making out with each of the three beautiful elves, Brin's mind was clouded by a thick haze of pleasure and glossy red lipstick. He sat there, ready for more kisses as he hugged his new favorite doll, wanting lips just as beautiful and plump as her's.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:36 pm

(Warm Reception -roll 83- Fail!)

The three women just watched on in amusement as the man cuddled his toys.

Brin: 1 Willpower + Heart Amulet

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:41 pm

'Do you three think my lips can look as pretty as my doll's one day?' Brin said as he gave his doll a little kiss, loving how soft and plump it's red lips were. He was so stunned, he forgot to try and fight back for a moment as he stared at the three gorgeous elves, feeling comfy and happy as he took in the sensation of their lipstick all over his face.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm

(Kiss Doll -roll 62- Success!)

The dolly came to life again and pulled Brin into another kiss.

Suddenly, the heart amulet glowed. It washed away the lipstick covering him and sent the doll flying away from him.

Brin: 5 Willpower

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Brin blinked, still trying to get a hold of himself. He still wanted to get back his doll, but he was at least able to focus enough to try and mount a counterattack. 'That was a close one. I was this close to giving up.' He gasped as he swung at the second of the blonde elves, determined to give them a bit of payback.

(Starlight Slash, Elf2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:01 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 24- Success!)
(Warm Reception -roll 55- Fail!)

The trio were taken off guard by the knight suddenly fighting back again. And his target did nothing to avoid his attack.

Elf2: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Brin continued his counterattack as he swung his silver sword wildly at the busty elves, trying to catch them off guard as much as he could. He aimed for the three of them, slashing at them in turn as still eyed his doll and their lipstick covered lips, part of him wanting to ask them for more kisses.

(Blade Combo, one for each)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:07 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 17, 21, 2- 2 Fails and 1 Crit Success!)

Two of the elves dodge his strikes, but the third was knocked off of her feet. Instead of attack him, the other two rushed to their teammate and helped her get back to her feet.

Elf3: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Brin was surprised by how well things were going, especially considering how the fight was going just a short while ago. The knight decided to simply count his blessings and keep swinging, hoping for the best.

(Basic Cutter, Elf1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:22 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 48- Success!)
(Warm Reception -roll 28- Success!)

His attack struck the elf, but she took the opportunity to grab him and hold him still while her fellows covered his face in kisses.

Brin: 2 Willpower

Elf1: 4 Stamina
Elf3: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:25 pm

Brin was on his last legs as he was covered in a fresh new layer of lipstick kisses. Their lips seemed to feel even better on his face then they did before. Brin did one last desperate slash at one of them, even as he secretly wanted to submit to them and be their plaything at this point.

(Starlight Slash, Elf3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:33 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 6- Crit Success!)

Brin wasn't out of the fight yet and, with a powerful strike, sent one of his opponents flying into a pile of presents.

The other two elves rushed to pull their friend out of the mound of boxes.

Elf3: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:36 pm

Brin examined the presents, wondering what was inside. He wondered if they were more toys like the doll that had kissed him earlier of the heart teddy that gave him a hug. He decided not to focus on it too much as he kept going, his exhaustion from earlier rapidly catching up to him. If he didn't finish this fight soon, he would be too tired to keep going.

(Starlight Slash, Elf2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 78- Success!)
(Warm Reception -roll 49- Fail!)

The elf he struck fell to her knees as she let out a pained cry. One of the others bit out a curse as they helped her back to her feet.

Elf2: 1 Stamina
Elf3: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 pm

'Do I have a chance here? Or are you three just going easy on me? Maybe my win here will be like an early Christmas present.' Brin wheezed, a little proud of himself as he kept swinging, trying to get as much done as he could before he went down for the count.

(Basic Cutter, Elf1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:00 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 20- Success!)
(Warm Reception -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

Brin's slashed knocked the woman into the other two. The group fell down in a heap and only one of them was able to get back up.

Elf1: 1 Stamina
Elf2: 0 Stamina
Elf3: 0 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:08 pm

Brin flopped down on his back, unable to move for a second. 'Whew, that exhausted me.' And he wasn't joking. Every muscle in his body told him to rest. If he could just rest for a second, he could get up and finish her off, but his body simply refused to listen to reason as he laid there.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next