Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:40 pm

"Patience, Brin." the Sexy Santa said as she opened her jacket and exposed her bare breasts. "Wouldn't you like some nice warm milk?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:54 pm

Brin's eyes widened as she opened her jacket and showed off her big boobies. They looked so soft and suckable, that Brin couldn't contain himself. 'Yes, please. Can I have some cookie with my milk too?' He asked innocently as he licked his lips, unable to contain his urges any longer. Still wearing his sexy elf costume, he stumbled over to Santa and buried his face in her cleavage, drowning in her softness a bit before attaching his lips on her nipple and starting to suck.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:58 pm

"So greedy." the white haired woman said as she patted the suckling man on the head. "But since you've been so good lately, I guess it wouldn't hurt to share some with you." She then snapped her fingers and one of her elves brought her cookie tray over to them.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Brin smiled as he kept suckling. The woman's milk was so sweet and tasty, it made it hard for Brin to think properly. He felt the woman's hand patting his blond wig and his hat, making him feel submissive and at ease. He was just so happy that he was a good boy in the Santa girl's eyes. His stomach rumbled as the smells of her breast milk and the chocolate chip cookies near him mixed together.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:22 pm

"Open wide." the white haired woman said as she pulled him away from her nipple and shoved a cookie into his mouth. "How do you like them?" She asked as she rubbed her bare breasts against his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Brin eagerly ate the cookie, giggling as some chocolate from the chips smeared across his mouth as crumbs got onto his face and the chest of his elf costume. 'It's delicious, Santa.' He said, loving how she was treating him as he greedily ate more cookies as he nuzzled his face into her breasts. The knight was having the time of his life being spoiled by the Sexy Santa.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:45 pm

The woman used her bare breasts to wipe the man's face clean before she backed up. She snapped her fingers and her elves started to properly apply the makeup to Brin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:52 pm

Brin welcomed it when she rubbed her breasts all over his face to wipe it clean. And he welcomed it even more when the elves approached, makeup of all kinds in their hands, from eyeshadow, to mascara, to blush, and of course lipstick, Brin was eager to see what color and shade his new makeover would have him look, wanting to be a girly, submissive elf girl for his loving Santa.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:59 pm

His lips were covered in ruby-red lipstick and and his eyes were lined with dark eye-shadow. Once they were happy with the makeover, the elves turned him around. They forced him to bend over as their boss but on the strap-on.

"Merry Christmas, Brin!" the Sexy Santa called out as she rammed her dildo straight into his ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Brin loved how pretty and slutty his new makeup looked. He felt the dark eye shadow on his eyelids and tasted the wet, sticky lipstick that was put on his lips in several thick coats. And he felt even sluttier when he felt the strap on enter his ass. 'Oh! Thank you Santa! Turn me into your good girl!' He moaned as he eagerly backed up into the strap on, loving how the other elves were watching and keeping him pinned down and helpless as she rammed him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:16 pm

"You're already a good girl!" the Sexy Santa yelled as she continued to fuck him.

The elves, not wanting to be left out of the fun, took turns kissing him while their boss had her way with him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:36 pm

Hearing he was a good girl filled Brin's heart with joy. He wanted nothing more than to be her good girl and be her or another good girl's present to unwrap. He wasn't even able to speak, both because of the pleasure he was feeling as well as how he was constantly being kissed by the elves, their lipsticks smearing together as he kept getting rammed. His penis was twitching inside of his sexy elf costume, on the verge of cumming from all the stimulation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:41 pm

"Now cum for Santa, sweetie!" the midara ordered as she shoved the strap-on as deep into him as she could. Some of the elves even slipped their hands under his clothes and gave his manhood a good squeeze to make sure he'd be pushed over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm

It was all just too much for Brin. Feeling the sexy outfit he had on, the excessive amount of girly makeup on his face, the constant lipstick kisses he was getting from the sexy elves, feeling their soft hands on his penis, and the thick strap-on the lovely Santa was using on him. Brin moaned loudly as he orgasmed, filling his panties with a copious amount of his seed as he spurted again and again. So much, in fact, that a bunch of semen leaked out of his outfit, leaving a huge stain for all to see as he spasmed through sheer pleasure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:15 pm

"And that's a wrap!" the Sexy Santa declared as she pulled out of him. The elves lifted up the spent man and carried him to a large box. The last thing Brin knew become he passed out from exhaustion, was the sexy elves had put him in the container.

---

When woke up all, was dark. He blindly struggled against his prison until he tore his way out. To his surprise, he found that the midara had hand delivered him to his home. Alog with all the other presents they gave him. He found a note taped to one of them.

I know you were looking forward to being a present for a lucky midara, but Christmas is still a ways away! Instead of being stuck in my workshop for several months, I want you to go out there and keeping being a good boy. You're the perfect gift that keeps on giving!

The note was signed with a black kiss mark.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Brin got out from the giant present he was trapped in, tearing off what happened to pink ribbons he was tied up in. He looked at the presents he had received, from a spare elf outfit, to a pile of cosmetics, to a black strap-on. He blushed as he gathered up his gifts into the box he woke up up, realizing he was still wearing the sexy elf outfit. He picked up the note, feeling both aroused and ashamed as he realized what exactly had happened. He resolved to put them on a hit list of sorts of midara he would resolve to fight once again. He didn't know how to feel about being called a good boy for losing to midara and being called the perfect gift, but he resolved to try and be a little more naughty in the future. And he realized one last thing as he pocketed the note, knowing he would see her and her elves again sometime in the future. It was that he couldn't wait for Christmas this year.

To Be Continued.
Back to top Go down

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5