Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 pm

'Um, sorry I'm keeping you wrapped up like a Christmas present. Hope you don't mind.' Brin said with a small smirk as he continued to tighten the chains. At least she couldn't spring any surprises on him if she couldn't move.

(Capture Chains: Continued)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:01 pm

(Struggle -roll 40- Success!)

"Planning to keep me under your tree, are you?" the woman in red said as she wiggled her way out of the chains.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 25 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:05 pm

It was then Brin remember what he said to the elves. Not wanting to be dishonest when he said he'd ask their boss about it, he simply asked her. 'And what if I lose to you? Am I going to be wrapped up like a present and put under your tree for you to unwrap? Or maybe for a different midara who's been a good girl this year?' He mused as he swung at her with a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:12 pm

(Blade Combo -roll [9,4], [95, 38], [83, 69] -1 Fail and 2 Crit Fail!)
(Sweet Christmas Kisses -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

"How kind of you to offer!" the Sexy Santa said with a wink.

Brin suddenly stumbled and bonked his head against his opponent's.

Brin: 28 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 24 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Brin blushed. 'Well, I didn't really mean like an offer or anything. But if that's what you want to do if you win, then...' He cut himself off. Honestly, it didn't sound like a bad idea and it was good she seemed so on board with it, but now was not the time to be thinking about something like that. He instead went with a more standard sword slash on the busty santa.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:20 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll [87, 11]- Crit Fail!)
(Season's Greetings -roll 63- Fail!)

"See? This is why you're on the nice list." the midara said as she dodged his slash and bumped her breasts against his chest.

Brin: 27 Willpower + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 24 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:38 pm

'That's nice to hear, at least.' He said, feeling a little warm as he felt her sizable chest against his own. He shook it off and put up his shield, hoping to capitalize on the fact that she actually hadn't landed a single successful attack so far. At least he had an idea of what might happen if he lost.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:46 pm

(Shield Stance -roll [16, 46]- Success!)
(Under the Mistletoe -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

The Sexy Santa puckered her lips and Brin immediately smashed his shield into her before she could do anything else.

Brin: 27 Willpower + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 19 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:02 pm

'Are you really trying here?' Brin asked her. She was either not as strong as she was hyped up to be, or she was taking it easy on him. He could only hope it was the former. But she did still have her 'presents' for him, after all. He decided to play it safe and try to increase his defenses.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:12 pm

(Shield Protection -roll [77,33]- Fail!)
(Sweet Christmas Kisses -roll [78, 60]- Success!)

Her response was to blow a kiss at him. A heart flew from her lips and made Brin feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The sexy Santa then put on a fresh coat of lipstick.

The knights body moved on it's own, and he began to kiss her until his own lips were thickly smeared in her lipstick.

Brin: 21 Willpower + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 19 Stamina + Nice + Advantage

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:15 pm

Brin eagerly kissed the beautiful woman, letting his lips become smeared with a thick coat of glossy black lipstick. It was the first kiss he had received from her, and it felt even better than he thought it would. His heart was consumed with love and lust as he eagerly kept kissing her. 'Feels so good...' He said in between kisses, eager to see what else she could do.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 pm

(Under the Mistletoe -roll [86, 34]- Crit Success!)

The Sexy Santa point above him. Brin looked up and saw that one of the elves was using a stick and some string to suspend some mistletoe above him. He looked back at his opponent to to see her finish putting on a fresh coat of lipstick.

"Ready for more?" she asked before she started covering his face in her kisses.

Brin: 16 Willpower + Performance Anxiety
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:29 pm

'Mmph.' Was all Brin could say, his mind frazzled by all the sweet, wet kisses he was receiving in such a short time. He felt her glossy black lipstick smear all over his face as he heard the elves giggle at the display. He was putty in her hands already as he still couldn't move yet.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 pm

(Sweet Christmas Kisses -roll [78, 67]- Success!)

The woman in red backed up and applied another fresh coat of lipstick. She then sent another heart at Brin, who lost all control and pulled her into another makeout session.

Brin: 11 Willpower + Performance Anxiety
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:41 pm

Brin was losing his will to fight back from all the sticky lipstick kisses he was getting, but a rapidly growing part of him just didn't care. He kissed back as more of her black lipstick smeared onto his lips as he kept making out with her. He felt his penis rise to attention once again as it poked her int he thigh as his lust swelled. At least he had the sense to try and recover some willpower as he did it.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:46 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll [3, 1]- Crit Fail!)
(Under the Mistletoe -roll [98, 80]- Crit Success!)

Brin couldn't think straight as he watch the lovely white haired woman put on even more lipstick. He stood their with a dopey grin on his face as he let her pepper him in kisses.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Performance Anxiety + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:48 am

Brin showed her a dazed smile as she absolutely covered his face with her kisses. By this point, even the layer of red lipstick kisses he had received from the elves was completely painted over with the sexy Santa's glossy black lipstick. He loved her kisses so much, he didn't even think about fighting back or trying to get away. Instead, he just stood there like a good boy as she smooched him senseless. 'Am I a good boy, Santa?' He asked, his mind drowning in her sticky, deep black lipstick.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:44 pm

(Under the Mistletoe -roll [61, 77]- Fail!)

"The best." the midara said as she playfully booped his nose.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 19 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Brin was happy to be called a good boy by the beautiful woman, blushing madly as she smiled and booped his nose. He once again tried to replenish his will to resist her as he gave her a shy smile, already falling in love with the loving midara. If he wasn't careful, he might end up actually asking her to be her wrapped up Christmas present. And of course, he fought the urge to ask for his presents too.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:15 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll [69, 77]- Fail!)
(Sweet Christmas Kisses -roll 54- Success!)

The Sexy Santa applied another coat of lipstick to her lovely lips. Brin lost all control and kissed her, and kissed her and kept kissing her until he forgot why he even came here in the first place.

(Brin has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:53 pm

Brin eagerly kissed the Santa woman, loving how sticky and wet her lipstick felt on his lips and face. The knight felt her deep black lipstick smear all over his lips as he felt himself get aroused once again. His lust started to cloud his mind as he smiled at her as he kept kissing until he needed to pause a bit to breathe. 'I love you and your lipstick, Santa. It feels so good...' He said, a dazed smile once again on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:04 pm

"Ready to receive your presents, Brin?" the Sexy Santa asked as some of her elves walked over. The were carrying a spare uniform, extra make up, and a strap-on.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:17 pm

Brin stared at the three items in turn, far too gone to try and resist or deny her. 'Yes, Santa. I love my presents already!' He said, jumping up and down excitedly like a kid on Christmas morning. He was ready to take each present one at a time as he watched the beautiful elf girls approach him as he smiled at the Sexy Santa.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:21 pm

"You're welcome." the Sexy Sanata said as she pulled off his clothes and then had her elves dress him up in a copy of their uniform.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:36 pm

Brin blushed, admiring his sexy elf costume. It showed off every curve of his body and even came with a hat and blond wig to make him look even more feminine. He groped his chest, feeling some false breasts inside the bra. He was barely indistinguishable from the other sexy elves. 'I love it Santa.' He said as he posed. He eyed the makeup next, eager for a girly makeover at the hands of the Sexy Santa and her elves.
Back to top Go down

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next