Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 pm

(Turn Pass)

The remaining elf girl was also panting for breath as she struggled to stay standing.

Brin: 2 Willpower

Elf1: 1 Stamina
Elf2: 0 Stamina
Elf3: 0 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:16 pm

It was time for Brin to go for it. Dropping his shield, he swung his sword with everything he had. It was all or nothing as he stared at her lips one more time as he swung.

(All Out Offense)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 pm

(All Out Offense -roll 62- Success!)

Brin put everything he had into his attack, and it struck true. The last elf girl collapsed to the ground, unconscious, between her fellows.

Brin had own this battle but it was not over yet. The trio mentioned at one point that they had leader, who he still had to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Brin was stunned for a second. 'I...won?' He said out loud, almost not believing it. This was the first time he had even won a proper fight against midara. He stood there for a moment before shaking his head. He wanted to go face their leader, but he decided to be better safe than sorry. He first bound all three elves together using his chains, then waited for them to wake up so he could ask them about their leader.

(Wow. If you didn't know, this was Brin's first victory in a standard 30 willpower fight.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:39 pm

IT was a while before any of the trio woke up, but they eventually did.

"Ugh, what happened?" she asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:42 pm

'Hey, are you three okay?' He started out with. He wanted to make sure they weren't injured or anything. He then continued. 'I need to ask you some questions about your leader. Do that and I'll let you go.' He said, his mind racing as he looked around at the various presents the gang of midara had piled up.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:47 pm

"You do realize that if you let us go, we'll just gang up on you again, right?" one of the three pointed out.

"What if we like being tied up?" another counter.

"At least bring your presents home before you start unwrapping them." the third teased.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:50 pm

'Maybe I'll let gang up on me if you ask nicely.' He shot back, a smile on his face as he kept going to his actual questions. 'So, I want to know about your leader. What's she like, like what kind of midara is she? Is she just through that door? And does she have any weaknesses I can use? If you let me know all three, I'll let you go, and maybe you can lead me to her.' He said, waiting for their answers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:57 pm

"We're dressed up as Christmas Elves, we're in a room filled presents and we used toys in our fight. What kind of midara do you think are leader is going to be?" one said flatly.

"That door leads to a hallway. At the far end of it leads to the room where she and the rest of should be waiting." the second answered.

"As for weaknesses, she likes receiving presents." the third explained. "Just give her gifts and that'll warm her up to you."

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:07 pm

Brin nodded, thinking about their statements. 'Okay, all of that is good to know. You can go now. Try not to make so much trouble for the locals, okay?' He said as he untied them from his chains as he put them back into his pocket. He picked up his teddy bear and his doll, thinking that those might be good gifts. Finally, he picked up a small pink present that had the word 'Cosmetics' on the tag as he put that in his pocket too. He turned and went to the door, wondering what was beyond it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:13 pm

Before he could open the door, Brin was grabbed from behind by the trio of sexy elves.

"We warned you didn't we?" on teased as she nibbled on is ear.

"You opened your present, now you have to play with us." another said as she rubbed her breasts against his back.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:17 pm

Brin was too tired to fight them at the moment, as well as wanting to conserve his strength for when he faced their leader. So instead, the knight tried to be a little more diplomatic. 'C-Come on, girls. We can talk about this, r-right?' He said, having a bad feeling he was about to be turned into a present for them instead. Hopefully he could still see their leader after whatever it was they were planning for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:22 pm

"Nope." one said before she pulled him into a kiss. As she made out with him, her fellows stripped him of his pants and undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Brin did nothing to try and fight their advances as he was drawn into another kiss, a sensation he was getting familiar with as he spent time with the elves. Of course, their lips were as soft and kissable as ever, and he once again felt her bright red lipstick smear onto his lips. He shivered as his erection was exposed in front of the girls as he was stripped naked. He could only wonder what they would do to him as he moaned into the intense kiss.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:35 pm

They laid him down, and took turns fucking him while the other two covered his face in their kisses. Only after he had climaxed in all three of them did they finally let him up.

"Be a good boy, and we'll be the ones visiting your place next time." one of them teased before the each gave give him one last kiss before they returned to their game of cards Brin had interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:42 pm

'I-If you say so. Maybe I'll be extra naughty then so you three can punish me.' Brin gasped out as he laid there for a minute, his face covered in lipstick as he laid there in his afterglow. After a few minutes, he stumbled to his feet as he grabbed his clothes, the presents he grabbed, and his weapons. He glanced at the elves nonchalantly playing cards, a little fearful. They must be really confident he would lose to their leader. He put his doubts at the back of his mind as he went through the door, ready to meet her, already having an idea of what she was like, and knowing he was probably in for a rough time.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 pm

Brin poked his head into the room and found that it was a workshop. half a dozen more of those sexy elves were busy making more of those toys the three he fought had used on him.

Nearby, sitting at a desk and eating from a tray of cookies, was presumably their leader. She had long white hair with a large bust and huge pouty lips perfect for kissing. Her only pieces of clothing were a Santa hat and a jacket which shows off a bit more of her cleavage. She was also wearing dark eyeshadow and pitch black lipstick to complement her lips.

"Done with your break, already?" the Sexy Santa asked without looking at Brin.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Sexy Santa: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:04 pm

'Sorry, but I'll be putting this whole operation on break, lady.' Brin said, a little proud of his cool line. 'By the way, are you going to eat all of those cookies?' He said, only half joking as he got her attention as he looked around at all the sexy elves as well as at the sexy woman who was clearly supposed to be inspired by Santa. Well, Santa if he was a hot midara with black lipstick that he wanted to kiss.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:12 pm

(Info Leak -Auto- due to Santa's List!)
(Santa's List -roll 94- Nice!)

"Well, well." the leader said as she looked at him. "If it isn't Brin. You've been such a good boy this year; letting all those women have their way with you." she stood up and grinned at him. "Have you come to pick up you presents? It's a bit early for that, but I think I can let that slide this time."

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Performance Anxiety
Sexy Santa: 30 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Brin blushed as the woman smiled at him. Seeing all the sexy elves gather around them was making him nervous as well. She seemed to know quite a bit about him. Part of him was excited. Part of him was terrified. 'How much do you know about me? And what do you mean my presents?' Brin asked, curious how much she knew about him and his weaknesses. He swung at her, a little taken aback by her beauty and kind demeanor.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:26 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll [20, 71]- Fail!)
(Season's Greetings -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

"Quite a bit." the midara admitted as she dodged his swing. Unfortunately, she tripped over her chair in the process.

Sexy Santa: 29 Stamina + Nice
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm

'Oh. Then you must know about my weaknesses then. Does that have something to do with my presents?' He asked, a bit confused. But nonetheless, he threw his chains at her, trying to capitalize on her mistake by keeping her tied and tight.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:43 pm

(Capture Chains -roll [40, 92]- Success! Crit Success! due to Charging Confidence!)

The chains stuck wrapped around the midara and tied her up.

"Of course. How can I give you wonderful presents if I don't know what you like?" the Sexy Santa said as she laid on the floor like a wrapped up Christmas present.

Sexy Santa: 27 Stamina + Nice + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:46 pm

At that, Brin gulped. If she was telling the truth, and she likely was, then he was in for an interesting experience. He tightened his chains, trying to keep her restrained for as long as he could, before she made good on her promise to give him his presents early.

(Capture Chains: Continued)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.    Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:50 pm

(Struggle -roll 67- Fail!)

The midara let out a moan as he tightened the chains around her.

Sexy Santa: 25 Stamina + Nice + Bound
Back to top Go down

Brin vs Sexy Santa And Her Elves.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next