Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 1:32 pm

That serene look on her face remained at his answer. Yes, he will do. This test was twofold, but he had no reason to ask why. All things were laid bare before her, and in time, she would not only see what he had to offer, but to take his doubts into herself, just as she had for all of the others.

"A wonderful answer. Exactly what I was hoping for." Grima's gloved hands stretched outwards to both her sides, a circle forming at her palms. On both of Lewis's sides, two circles formed in midair. Before he could react to the display, two large appendages burst forth from the circles, quick as lightning, and slapped him across the chest with force, sending him clear to the other end of the training area. He was lucky he had blocked that hit with both arms before it hit him, or that would have jogged his brain even more.

"Is she going easy on him?" The fellbloods in the back chatted among each other while the display was happening in front of them.

"Of course. No normal human would last longer than a minute if she actually wanted to kill him." Another said, with wings as pure as white.

"Besides, isn't he a potential new fellblood?" One of the younger ones chimed in.

"What?!? Him?!?" Another showed genuine shock at the revelation. "Well...he had at least landed a hit in. That's more than I got, at least..."

(Balberith: 6)
(Stun Chance: 21)

Lewis: 23 HP (Delirium + Dragon's Ruling (4))
Grima: 28 HP (Heartbroken)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 1:49 pm

Eyes wide, Lewis crossed his arms, before getting thrown backwards. As he began to skid, he stared upwards. Was that a tail or something...?

His arms felt sore, but it didnt stop his excitement. With a grin, he charged forward once more. "Come on! Let's see if Gods bleed!" With a roar, he went in with a fierce punch.

(Corkscrew Blow)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 2:42 pm

His fist struck true, colliding with her side and actually making her show a face that felt pain. A small pinprick, but a blow nonetheless. Perhaps it was the technique that he used, or the way that it had connected, but the hit had pushed her back a fair ways and slightly tore into her skin. His fist ringed from the blow, likely feeling some blowback, but it was a small price to pay for actually getting a reaction of of her.

The crowd was alight with surprise, as the goddess calmly brought a hand down to her side, putting a drop of blood on her fingertip to examine. "Fascinating." She brought her gaze to him. "As you can see, even gods do in fact bleed. Still, commendable. Keep going."

(Corkscrew Blow: 66)
(Ancient Dragonskin: 38)
(Expiration: 95)

Lewis: 23 HP (Delirium + Dragon's Ruling (3))
Grima: 26 HP (Heartbroken + Bleed)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 2:57 pm

"Heh...fancy that." At her words, he leapt back, legs tensing. His hands were throbbing, but it was worth it.

With a grunt, he shot forward, swinging once more. "I'll end this quick!"

(Gazelle Punch)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 4:36 pm

The injury left on the goddess was still present, showing he had left a surprising cut with his fist. That technique of his was remarkable, and refined. It showed many years of hard work and compromise to develop a style that flourished in such a way. And still, he continues to grow stronger.

"Ahh...I do love the drive that mortals have." It was an entirely truthful statement as he rushed forward to continue the assault. It was a surprisingly effective feint, darting back just before he would have delivered the quick blow and going for an entirely different direction instead. However, the blow just missed her side, his fist mere centimeters from her body as she moved her body gracefully out of the way of his fist. She winced after she came to a stop, however: the blow from before was still felt. She had to hand it to him, that was a well thought out play.

She gave him a small clap. "Well done, well done, you actually have me on the defensive. Most impressive. However..." She brought her foot up and then back down onto the ground, and the earth underneath her seemed to move forward like the waves going back to a shore, but much, much faster. The speed that it came at him was too much for him to react to, and as it snapped against Lewis, it flipped him over up into the air, and then crashing down back to the ground underneath.

(Gazelle Punch: 17)
(Upheaval: 45 64)

Lewis: 20 HP (Dragon's Ruling (3) + Off Balance)
Grima: 25 HP (Heartbroken + Bleed)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 4:47 pm

That move was a bit too unpredictable. Easily telegraphed, easily avoided. Though if what she said was true, he was at least doing a good job at keeping her on her feet. Though a shame that didn't last long, as she....Wait, what was she doing to the ground?

"What the he-AAAAA!" A scream erupted from him as he was sent into the air, slamming into the ground headfirst with a sickening crack! sound. As he stood up, a trickle of blood went down the side of his head, stars dancing around in his sight. "Alright... That's.. That's new." His voice was slurred slightly.

Taking a deep breath, he started moving towards her, throwing a punch. But...at which one? There were about three Grimas standing in front of him now, from his perspective.

(Jab.)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 2:01 pm

The disorientation from the last blow caused Lewis's aim to be entirely off, throwing his fist at what he thought was his opponent, despite being nothing but thin air and the act sending him even further off balance. Grima didn't even have to move out of the way of the oncoming blow, instead having her hand glow with that same energy and placing it over the wound that he had left on her with his fist.

Under her fist, the flesh around the wound formed and moved itself over the sores on its own, mending the shape of her body with ease. What was present before him was a construct, after all. One part of a much, much larger whole. "Do you wish to continue? That last one seems to have been quite a nasty bump."

(Jab: 21)
(Heal Bleeding: Auto)

Lewis: 20 HP (Dragon's Ruling (2))
Grima: 25 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 pm

"Tough question to answer. It'd be smart to say no...but when have I ever been smart? Might as well give you something to remember, eh?"

Slamming his fists into each other a couple times, he charged forward once more. He'd have to try being a bit smarter about this...Maybe he could attack that giant shadow-y thing? He'd need a plan, first.

(Straight.)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 3:25 pm

The fist connected with her bare skin, this time sinking in a little instead of being stopped full bore. Despite that, she seemed unperturbed by the blow. If anything, she seemed happy. "Oh, I can tell you this much...you already have."

Bringing her hand up, it started to glow as circles formed at Lewis's feet. "Let's try a test of a different sort." Closing her fingers into her palm closed the circle into Lewis, holding him tightly like a rope. Those eyes of the goddess's started shining again, and from his viewpoint he couldn't force his gaze to look away from hers.

"An endurance test, shall we say. You are already fatigued, yes, but I believe it will suffice. Now...force your way free."

(Straight: 16)
(Ancient Dragonskin: 67)
(Verinne: 66)

Lewis: 18 HP (Dragon's Ruling (3) + Dragonbound)
Grima: 22 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 3:47 pm

He was making progress, at least. It was slow, but it was something. Even as the circle formed around him, trapping him both in it's grasp and within her gaze, he gave a resolute nod.

"Breaking free? Alright, let's try...this!" With a grunt, he began to strain against his confines, attempting to force it off, or at least find a weak point.

(Struggle - Flicker Jab)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Despite his show of force and struggles, Lewis was unable to break through the magic holding him in place. Grima's hands closed together, and for a brief moment, it was like a giant hand holding him just got a little tighter.

"You will have to try harder than that." The glow behind her eyes was somewhat gentle, not overpoweringly so, but enough that it was just slightly starting to distort his thoughts. It was causing her voice to echo around his brain, and the things that she said seemed somewhat more believable and trustworthy with each passing moment. "You have such a thing in you. Go on. Give it another try." Her tone was almost like she was encouraging a young child, urging them onward, even as the magic around him took his breath away with how it felt like it was holding him in place.

(Struggle: 27)

Lewis: 17 HP (Dragon's Ruling (4) + Dragonbound)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 4:18 pm

At first, a surge of anger rushed through him. Was she toying with him? Mocking him? But at her words, he stopped for a moment. That's right....This was a test. He just needed to get his head back in the game.

Closing his eyes, he began to breathe in and out. Rhythmically. Focus. Relax. Take what lessons you had learned from the few folks who started your training. Look for an opening....

And push.

(Struggle - Hook)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 4:26 pm

His struggles were unfortunately met with more resistance, as the magic coiled around him tightly. As he threw out another burst of energy, his eyes were forced to look at hers once again, which still had that faint, alluring red glow under her pupils. He could have swore his movement had moved the bindings ever so slightly: it was possible.

"Keep going." Her voice pulsed with the glow in her eyes. It was if she was guiding him with her voice, slowly but surely. "Your will is stronger than this. I can see it: forged through experiences, good and bad. Gather those emotions up, and use them as fuel, one more time."

(Struggle: 71)

Lewis: 16 HP (Dragon's Ruling (5) + Dragonbound)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:11 pm

"Ghk.....!"

The bodies of countless people who had fought and died for their homes, weapons shattered and bodies mangled....

"Grah.....!!!!" Lewis continued to push, eyes narrowing slightly. One could almost see a spark of pink. "Come on....!"

"Come now, young pup. Do not rush headlong into combat..." An older individual, wizened and having gone through the hardships of old age, stared at a younger Lewis, who was currently picking themselves up from the older person's staff slamming into his stomach. "You must keep every sense sharp. Focus on your surroundings. Wait for an opportunity to present itself...And press the advantage."

A load roar began to erupt from deep within the boxer as he attempted to force it with all his might. He wasn't going to give up! He'd grasp power with his own two hands....! And then...!

A powerful fighter, driving away a group of trouble makers with nothing but a flurry of punches and kicks as a young, wide-eyed child watched on. Swords, axes, spears, spells. All were dodged, parried, or broken before this shadowy figure's martial mastery.

He'd reach that level...and surpass it! But to do that, he needed to stop letting this hold him back....Put his back into it...And show just what the human spirit could do!

(Struggle- Corkscrew Blow)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:04 pm

A surge of emotion caused a similar surge of power within Lewis, finally getting enough strength to shatter the bonds holding him down, bursting forth to land a blow onto the goddess. The look on her face as he showed his drive was not one of surprise, but satisfaction, even as she took the blow to her side. It was the opposite one from before, and strong enough to once again break the skin.

As she regained her posture (but not her footing, as she hadn't lost that even from the blow), she gave him a slow clap as she looked at him. "Well done, well done...it seems as though you have found something like an answer."

(Struggle: 90)
(Corkscrew Blow: 70)
(Ancient Dragonskin: 7)

Lewis: 16 HP (Dragon's Ruling (5))
Grima: 19 HP (Bleed)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:38 pm

A snarl could be heard from Lewis as he broke free, slamming his fist into Grima's face. Slowly, he stood up, shaking his hand off. "I know why I fight....And what drives me. I'll carry it with me until the day I die."

With that, he moved in once more, swinging towards her. "For those who have fallen...For those who have taught me! I'll show you exactly what I can do, if I put my mind to it!"

(Hook)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:23 pm

"Good, yes! Show it all to me!" The mass of darkness behind her watched on as a smile made her way onto the goddess's face, intent on keeping this going until she wrenched it all from him. That was the goal, after all...speaking with their fists was a popular human idiom, after all. And she understood it well enough.

As his fist came around to her side, her own hand moved quick as a bolt of lightning to deflect it, batting it away with surprising force. That was the first time he had likely seen her move that quickly in one movement, and she had done it without batting an eye. "Yes, that's right..." She brought that same hand up to her face, barely leaving a mark from that motion. "You have much more to show, even beyond that. Don't disappoint me, now..."

The darkness behind her rumbled, as a form cloaked in it emerged. only dwarfed by the cathedral behind them, reptilians hands and a gaping maw with multiple eyes emerged, and its breath let loose a dark smog that engulfed the both of them. While she was unperturbed, Lewis took the brunt of it, the gale feeling like a hot sandstorm that racked through him in a way that mere sand never could. It hurt, and he couldn't deny it. And once it was over and the cloud dissipated, he felt...fatigued, somehow. It was beyond him to describe why.

The crowd behind Lewis was protected by a magical spell caused by one of the other Fellbloods, one with massive white wings. "Next time you do that, goddess, be sure to let us know, okay?!?"

"But that would spoil the fun for him!"

(Hook: 87 59)
(Expiration: 62)
(Corruption: 40)

Lewis: 12 HP (Dragon's Ruling (7) + Corruption)
Grima: 18 HP (Bleed)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:29 pm

A strangled gasp erupted from Lewis as the smog overtook him. His body shuddered from the impact, almost falling to a knee. The only things keeping him up were her grip on his hand, and sheer determination. "Ghk...Gah....."

He couldn't give up. As tempting as it was, and as much as his body was screaming to just stop fighting, he found himself rearing up for another go. "I'm...going to...make you see just what I'm capable of!"

If she wanted to fight dirty, then he'd simply do the same.

(Dirty Bull)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:29 pm

The last burst had left him breathless, even as he picked himself back up in an act of defiance. Driven, yes, but that could be directed with the right push.

He lunged his fist forward, but her foot moved quickly out of the way, he brought his fists forward, but her head quickly retracted backwards, only slamming his knuckles together with incredible force. And lastly, he went for a slamming headbutt to at least get something out of this exchange, but the woman met that impact head on, slamming her head into his. The grin on her face was terrifying, as she wasn't even fazed by the blow, if anything pushing him back from the headbutt he initiated.

He was unable to pull his gaze away before the goddess's eyes started to glow again, feeling a presence seep into him almost instantly. The fatigue was setting in, and it was a struggle to even get his body to move correctly, as her gaze felt like it burned a hole right through him.

"You are capable of much, young human. That much, I can see." Her voice seemed to reverberate through him, much stronger than before. "Life has forged you into the being that you are now. And for that, you have my respect. However!" She pressed further into him, causing him to slide back just from her forehead against his. "You are impatient! Reckless! You are so focused on your drive that you are unable to recognize your own faults! And that will be the death of you, to someone who has far less regard for mortal life than I!" Her tone was like a mixture of a chiding parent and a scolding teacher, and the effect her voice had made the words bounce around his mind as it felt like her presence was so much stronger than it had been only a moment ago.

"My Fellbloods are powerful, but they are all my important treasures! And if you wish to become one for the sake of your drive, then you must remember that your life will not just be your own to throw away! Remember that, mortal!"

(Dirty Bull: 63, 100 69, 88 8/)
(Ancient Dragonskin: 24)
(Crimson Eye: 50)

Lewis: 12 HP (Dragon's Ruling (11) + Corruption + Stun)
Grima: 16 HP (Bleed)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:35 pm

The combination of her words and the fatigue made him feel as though his limbs were made of lead. Slowly, his arms fell to his side, as if it was requiring a great deal of effort to even hold them up. "I can definitely...respect that you care about those Fellbloods. I...oh boy...."

It was getting harder to think. For right now at the very least, he'd try and catch his breath. It felt as though the fight was still somewhat close. But that didn't change the fact that he was reaching his limit. It felt as though those wounds he had gotten during his run in with Kashvi were threatening to come back. He would have staggered back, had it not felt as though he was rooted to the spot. That pressure wasn't letting up. The fact that he was still standing was surprising him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 6:51 pm

For a moment, the goddess's forehead still pressed into his at his answer. The exhaustion was picking up. If he pushed himself too far, he would only be hurting himself even more. And yet, would she be able to convince him otherwise? Some part of the woman doubted it. Meanwhile, aside from a few scratches, Grima looked physically fine, carrying herself with the same elegance she had been wearing since the start of this encounter, her loose fitting top mostly undamaged.

Slowly, she pulled back. "Do not forget that this is a trial. You have shown your resolve, that much is assured. However, that is not the only reason for this show." She passed her hand over her cheek, where he had made a small cut with his fist, and as it went over her cheek, the injury was gone, sealed up by the skin moving over it. "You wish to be a Fellblood to further that, yes? As I said, all of the Fellbloods are my treasures, belonging to me and being molded around my desires. You would not receive special treatment any different from them. Are you prepared for the price of your newfound power?"

She took a few steps back, giving him a moment to breathe. "By now, you should understand what that price is."

(Heal Bleed: Auto)

Lewis: 11 HP (Dragon's Ruling (12) + Corruption)
Grima: 16 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:00 pm

"...." His body stumbled forward slightly, breath ragged as the results of their combat began to catch up to him. One eye was closed, as if he had run out of energy to keep it open. Looking over at her, then the others, he came to a decision.

"...I give up. I'm at the end of my rope. Any further, I'll reopen some of those wounds from the fight against that juggernaut." With a grunt, he forced himself to stand at his full height. "I could hit you with one more attack if I was lucky, but that'd be the extent of what I can do."

Closing his eyes, he tried to get his head on straight.

(Remove Corruption?)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:45 pm

As he barely stood standing from the injuries, both old and new, Grima smiled at his answer, approaching him. "It seems that you have learned, at least, a modicum of restraint. Valencia wasn't built in a day, after all." The woman placed a gloved hand on his head, patting him affectionately.

"Congratulations. You have passed my...admittedly very thrown together trial. I am pleased. We have things to work on, but we have all the time in the world. Now..." Her eyes lit up in a much more powerful, overwhelming red glow. So much more than the one he had been subjected to during the fight. If it wasn't obvious before, it was very clear now that the woman had been holding back a very large amount.

"Sleep." It would have been near impossible for him to resist the order even if he was in full health. Right now, however...

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:50 pm

With that command, Lewis' body collapsed, crumpling like a ton of bricks. Between the state of his body, and the power of that command, he couldn't fight even if he wanted to. Soft snores could be heard from the mound of person.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:02 pm

As his form crumpled to the ground almost instantly, Grima turned around and picked up her cloak off of the ground, brushing off the dust and slipping it back on. Members of the covenant in robes rushed out to pick up Lewis's fallen form. "Take him back to his bed in the infirmary. He will need more time to rest. And be sure to let Chandresh know as well. He may need to take a second look over him to be sure old sores did not open so quickly." With that, the hooded figures rushed off with Lewis in tow.

"So, Goddess...what's your verdict?!?" Ava was the first to rush over to her, having been present to watch the duel.

"He passes. Barely, but he passes. There is much to smooth out from that diamond, but I am nothing if not patient." She reached down to pat Ava on the head, who beamed. "I expect you to be part of the process of sharpening that diamond into something fitting of the role, yes?"

And then her posture broke. "W-Wha...?!? Goddess, I have many jobs to take care of! I cannot be asked to babysit this one until he-"

"Ava." Her tone grew stern, her hand scratching just the right part to make her gaze go distant again. "Bringing him in as a Fellblood was your jurisdiction. Your idea. While I am supportive on this, I will not let you simply drop him into my lap and go back through your day. You are going to stay with him until he understands his role, and gathers his footing. Do I make myself clear, Ava?"

"Y...Yes, Goddess..." While the tone was a little droning, there was a sense of dejection present as well. It was definitely not what she had been planning to get out of this, but refusing the goddess was something she was physically incapable of doing.

"Good. Now, go start preparing things for the ceremony. Once he is fit to walk once again, we shall begin immediately." She patted her on the top of her head, and Ava wordlessly obeyed, still on the the emotional high from the state Grima had put her in.

One week passed...

Ava couldn't help but grumble a little. She had basically become a handmaiden for him! And it would likely continue for some time after this, too...this was the exact opposite of what she had been hoping for. She just wanted to be praised for doing a good job! But all she'd done was make even more work for herself...

Still, she had been forced to learn more about him, and every now and then she looked slightly less grumpy about it. Over time, maybe she could be won over. Maybe. For now, she kept a close watch on his recovery.

"Alright, sleeping beauty, it's time for your daily tests, up and at 'em." At this point, it had become slightly routine, to see how his body was recovering.

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next