Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:19 pm

Grima's head tilted to the side as he looked up at her, a beat passing. He was struggling, yes, but he was already passed the last hurdle. Everything was set into motion.

"You have already passed. But, the worst has yet to come..."

And then, it started again, even worse than before. That something in him embedded itself into his stomach, and it was burrowing into him, very powerfully. This was the victory lap, although it wouldn't feel like a victory. It was collapsing into him all at once, and he could feel his body and mind...changing.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 8:31 pm

Lewis collapsed to his hands and knees, gasping and grunting in agony as everything began to coalesce. The color in his hair began to bleed out, leaving it a ghostly white. The color flowed into his skin, changing it as if he had laid in a tanning bed for a while. His eyes, wide in pain, shifted, becoming more draconic, shifting to an orange hue. His hands clenched into fists as numerous, small red scales began to form on them.

He let out several ragged gasps, clutching at his chest as he tried to process everything that was going on. His gaze was locked onto the floor as he adjusted to a kneeling position. His hair parted slightly due to the movement, revealing two tiny horns. From his back, one could see the movement of a small tail as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 8:38 pm

The other fellbloods watched the transformation happen in front of them, Grima included. The process was different for all of them, after all. This was the first time the goddess had seen changing hair color, however. Even now, the process tended to surprise her. His form was somewhat unique, as well, and the process always left individuals very exhausted. The fact that he was still conscious was a testament to his own will.

"Well done." The goddess spoke to him, and as he looked up to her, there was something about her that was different. Imposing, perhaps. Commanding. It was like looking at her in an entirely different light than it was before. "Adjusting to your new changes is quite an ordeal for everyone at first. Do not rush to rise. How do you feel?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 8:44 pm

Yes...it was because of the goddess that he had been blessed with such an ability. As he looked up at her, he instinctively went to shield his eyes. Was it always so bright....?

As if answering his thoughts, the shadows beneath him seemed to surge, crawling up his body and coalescing around his eyes, becoming a pair of sunglasses. A small sigh of relief escaped him, before it caught up to him. "I....What in the....? Uh...to answer your question, goddess...I hurt. But I feel different. As if i had been locked in a box for a while, and now it's finally open. Does that make sense?"

Slowly, he attempted to stand up, taking his time. There was no reason to rush. The goddess had said as much, after all.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:23 pm

His gifts were already starting to manifest. That was good. They could always be somewhat unique in their application. As he rose, she got a good look at his changed features. Such things would take some time for him to adjust to, especially his rather small tail, that seemed to dart back and forth at random.

"To an extent, yes. As I said, the experience can vary from person to person. However, you sought us out for power, yes?" Grima reached down to help him up with a hand, gently guiding him to his feet. It would take some time for all of these new talents to show themselves. She had her leash around him now, though. That was what mattered.

"Are your eyes...well? I haven't seen a reaction like this before..." She brushed a finger through the dark magics shielding them, seeing the effects for herself.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:30 pm

"I did. Thank you." At her question, his hand came up to poke at the 'sunglasses' he now had. "They seem a bit more sensitive to the light. It's rather painful, if I must be honest."

Looking at his hands, he closed them, hearing the joints begin to crack, before opening them once more. "Otherwise, I feel fine. I owe you, and I'll see this debt paid."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:35 pm

"Oh, I am sure that you will. Rest assured on that front." Her gloved hands felt the little nubs of horns hidden beneath his now white hair. Curious...some features were a little less pronounced than others. And his eyes...orange and draconic. Perhaps it was a backlash of some sort. Emotional state has been known to alter the process, ever so slightly. That, and reasoning behind that power. Every day, she learns new aspects of the transformation. Even now, after so long...

"In time, I will assign you a role within the Grimleal. However, that can come after you ha-" The goddess let out an undignified squeak as his tail whipped around to lightly slap the side of her thigh, surprising her. "...after you have grown accustomed to your new form. Soon, you will come to see your place within it all. Until then, go. Mingle, and come to know the others like you. Perhaps their stories will help you grow accustomed to your new start."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:44 pm

The barest hints of a smile tugged at his face at her squeak. Seemed as though even the Goddess had her moments. With a formal bow, he turned and began to walk towards the others.

It was strange. He thought he would have been jumping for joy, showing excitement. And yet, there was none of that. He simply felt...complete. As though a missing piece of the puzzle had finally been found.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:29 pm

As he went to converse, the goddess took a look at his new features. Indeed, the transformation process felt random at times, and had a habit of surprising her each and every time. The mental effects will likely take hold after a while as well, although even now he was showing much more respect and courtesy towards her than before. Yes, he would definitely need time. Time which he had. After that, however, she would grow and nurture him into something much, much more useful.

One day later...

Lewis had been given a room of his own in the cathedral, although he hadn't had much time to spruce it up himself. It really did feel like its own small apartment, with a living space, a bedroom, and even his own personal bathroom with shower. It had plenty of room for his own personal touches, though.

A knock came from his door, before a voice could be heard behind it. "Oh, hell with it, I'm coming in anyway!" The door clicked open as a familiar tan-skinned figure waltzed in. "I hope you're dressed in here, Lewis, cause otherwise this is gonna be super awkward!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 pm

"Of course I am." Lewis was indeed dressed, and currently staring at his reflection in the bathroom. A finger occasionally coming up and poking the corner of his eye, before moving up to his horns. This felt...strange. Alien, even.

Looking at the one who came in, he nodded. "Hello there. Can I help you?" Even his personality had changed, being a bit more respectful. While there were times where the snark came in full force, otherwise, he was a different person.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:10 pm

Kashvi leaned forward and scrunched her brow, looking him over with some degree of scrutiny. "Hmmm...are you sure you're the same bloke that ran at me in the middle of a training session?" Something about the way he carried himself was slightly different, and got her curious. She wasn't even sure if he looked the part, what with his new features, but it's not entirely disconnected from her memories.

"Oh well!" And all at once, she dropped the idea, clapping her one hand and claw together. "Got a delivery! Now, where did I..." She started patting herself down, looking for where she stuffed it. For a moment, she was worried she had misplaced it somewhere. And then, her claw grazed over something on her person. "Ah! There it is!"

Reaching into that pocket, Kashvi pulled out a set of darkened glasses for him and slipped it onto his head in a motion too quick for him to protest about. "Personal order! Goddess's idea, not mine. She said you had trouble with bright lights, yeah?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:19 pm

"Yeah...yeah, trying to better myself slightly. But I did indeed do that. Might have even had a chance to take you down, too." With a chuckle, he turned to face her, before blinking as she placed the darkened glasses upon his face.

His vision seemed to thank him for it, adjusting rather quickly to the dark. "Ah! I can see, it's a damn miracle! I'm not walking around covering my eyes any more. Thanks...Kashvi, was it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:27 pm

"Mhm! Goddess noticed you were having trouble with that. If anything, you should thank her; custom made!" Kashvi had a radiant smile as she spoke, more of that boundless energy he saw during their scuffle. "And don't get too cocky! That last one didn't even leave a scratch on me!" Without hesitation, Kashvi pulled up her shirt, revealing her sculpted abs, and sure enough, there wasn't a mark on them from his blows a day ago.

"Seee? You've got a looooong way to go there!" There wasn't any derision or mocking in her tone, but that same bouncy giddiness in her voice.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:45 pm

One could almost see the eyes rolling behind his shades, though a smile tugged at his lips. "So you say, but I will get stronger soon enough. Then we'll see who's stronger between us."

As he fixed the glasses, he looked over. "And I might do that. Ya got anything planned yourself?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:54 pm

Kashvi stretched her arms outward in a yawn. "Youuu bet! Got a secret plan. Goddess's orders. We'll have to spar when we get back. When I get back, you better actually give me a fight, alright?!? If by the time I come back to Valencia and you've still got those noodle arms, I'm gonna be real disappointed!" She wagged her clawed finger at him, as she pulled a sheet of paper out from her back pocket. "Goddess gave me this! I can't tell you where I'm going, though. It's a secret!"

She slipped it back into her pocket as she looked at him. "Hmmm...the shades look good on you! Don't break 'em while I'm gone!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:57 pm

"Heh..Very well, very well. When you get back, I hope you'll be ready. I'll figure out whatever I got from this transformation, and I'll be sure to show you who the strongest in the Grimleal is!"

Adjusting his glasses, he held a hand out to her. "Good luck on your plan, by the way. I'll see if I'm needed for anything."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:10 pm

"Oh, you definitely will." She slapped his hand in her right claw, gripping it tightly. "Goddess never lets anyone lounge about without some place in things. That's why we're here!" Kashvi shook it with purpose, practically bouncing with the motion. Sometimes her own strength was more than even her own body could handle.

"Okay I'll see you who knows when good luck okay byeeeee!" Unclasping her hand from his, Kashvi runs out of the room in a blur, getting ready to pack. Another figure pulled herself off of the back of the doorframe, walking in next.

"I see you've been adjusting well." Safiya's steely gaze looked down at the man, her figure still oozing allure. "Getting regular visits as well...my, aren't you getting popular?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:26 pm

A small chuckle escaped as she ran out. That Kashvi...she had power, that was for sure. Was that what laid in store for him?

As he turned to go back to his business, he stopped upon hearing and seeing Safiya. An eyebrow rose beneath the glasses.

"I think it's the hair, honestly. Or the eyes." His arms crossed as he regarded her. "Makes me look mysterious."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:27 pm

"Probably, probably..." Safiya took his words in stride, no doubt used to it from her own words. Unflappable in the right circumstances.

Without warning, Safiya slammed her palm into the wall behind him, trapping him next to her with that same sly grin. "You've certainly come a long way from that little boy we found on the street..." Her free hand came up to his face as a little flame poofed to life on her finger. "...and one I was soooo close to making a new pet, too. You said you wanted to get stronger, hmm? Let's see if your Fellblood-ness has helped you any yet."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:46 pm

The slam elicited no reaction from the man, though his gaze found itself drawn to the flame once more. It was almost instinctive, as if a part of him, whatever remnants of the former human that remained, longed to be drawn in. "You never did tell me what you planned to do when I was your 'pet'."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:29 pm

Safiya's finger swayed back and forth, and carried the flame with it as she spoke. His eyes swayed along with them, unable to look away.

"Not that much. I put what I want in their empty little heads, have my fun with them, make them listen to me more, the usual...I like leaving a back door in their heads, too, so I can do it all over again whenever I wanted, and they don't get to say no. I suppose it sounds a little malicious when I put it like that...but it's not like they ever mind~" She kept the flame in his eyesight, encompassing his vision.

"That said, I don't do that to Fellbloods...after all, I can't! They're all so sound of mind, after all...have you seen how tough some of these are? Naturally, that means you shouldn't either, hmm~?" A smug grin crossed her face and a chuckle escaped her lips as she watched him start to falter, despite her words.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:38 pm

"Hmm...Is that so...?" He continued to watch, his gaze following the flame from behind the glasses. He found it easier to just...focus on the fire.

"And yet you doing this seems to imply...something?" His hands came up to grab his sunglasses for a moment, before faltering. No, he was enjoying the fact that he wasn't going blind. No use in throwing that away.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:41 pm

As Safiya's finger swayed through the air, the pink fireball on top of it floated gently with her movements, and Lewis's eyes continued to be pulled along with the flame on their own, without him even thinking about what that meant. All of the sudden, it felt like that moment from a few days ago, where he was teetering on the edge.

Safiya's face leaned in to place her cheek against his, whispering in his ear while her flame continued to dance. "It does. It means, with just a single word, I could make you mine~ And something tells me you'd like that, too, with how quickly you're falling into it. Even as a Fellblood, you're still falling into the same traps...and all you have to do is say the word, that you want this, and I'll say mine..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:52 pm

"I....I..." He couldn't really tear his eyes away. Maybe it was those pesky remnants of humanity within him. Maybe it was just the fact that she was.. rather attractive. But he felt himself slowly beginning to nod along.

"I...Part of me does want this, you're not wrong. But wouldn't that cause problems with the others...?" He at least had *some* basic mental faculties. How long they would last was another question.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:16 pm

Safiya chuckled at his indecision. In the end, she was probing him to see if he was still the same boy she fought not that long ago. Whether he realized it or not, he was dropping very quickly. His thoughts were getting muddied, and the offer was sounding more appealing with each passing moment.

"It could, yes. However, right now, it should be hard for you to even think about...long term problems, hmm~? I can tell...it's so easy for you to just follow along, isn't it? To just let my words sink in, and let me tell you how things work, as your eyes do all the work for me~" Indeed, the little flame moved through the air in front of him, going in and out, forward and backward, attracting his gaze like a beacon. Making him more tired as time went on.

"So...what do you want to do, hmm~?"

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next