Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:21 pm

One week. One week since that test. One week since he suffered yet another loss, and found himself in the infirmary once more. A sigh could be heard as he began to wake up. He had nobody to blame but himself. Still, it was rather...frustrating.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, turning to face her. "Tests again, eh? Alright then...." With that, he kicked up and tried to sit up from the bed. A lot of the wind had been taken from his sails since the test. He was stuck ruminating.

As much as he hated it, she had been right. He was too reckless. Too aggressive. It was honestly a surprise that he wasn't dead. Looking down at his hand, he flexed the fingers ever so slightly, lost in thought. Was this a good idea? Was he really ready? Sometimes he wondered....
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Ava was quick to notice how different he had been as of late. It's not like he ever expected to win against the goddess, did he? It was a test, and he had passed! So what did he have to be frustrated about?!? It irritated the girl as she examined his body.

"Hold still." Approaching him, Ava tilted his legs upwards and downwards dangling off the bed to see how they were fairing. She knew enough about his condition and had been trained enough to notice small changes in body language. Even if he wanted to say he was fine, she'd catch a lie right away if it was something he did just to look tough. "You know the drill, be honest with me."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 1:47 pm

There was a small grimace on his face as she moved his legs. "They're...rather stiff. But it's a lot better than it used to be. I think now it's more a lack of use..."

With that, he tried to shake off his frustrations. He did what he could, at least...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 2:55 pm

She took note of his expression, watching it change as she ran her normal tests. "Might be a good time to see how you can pull yourself up. Up and at 'em, we've gotta make sure." Maybe today was the day he was pulling himself together. Ava could only hope; she could only play nanny for so long before she was gonna lose it.

"Wait here." She went to the nearby closet next to rummage through it. If it actually was today, the robes should be in here...

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 3:11 pm

Grunting, he swung his legs upwards, standing up. There was a bit of stumbling, his limbs getting reacquainted with supporting his weight.

"Thank you for keeping an eye out for me. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 3:20 pm

"I'm only doing it because the goddess told me to!" Her voice was muffled as she pulled herself out of the closet holding an ornate robe in her hands. It was a big larger than even her, and dragged a little bit behind her. "I'm gonna have to keep watching over you even after the process is over..." She let out a haggard, exaggerated sigh. "This is not how I expected things to go..."

As she laid the robes on the bed, she turned her attention back to Lewis, and her tail quickly went to slap him across the cheek. "Pull yourself together! The goddess chose you, and you're practically brooding! What's wrong with you?!? The only thing that she's waiting on is you to get to a point where you can stand again! This is what you wanted, right?!?" Some part of her was getting fed up with his disposition, even if he hadn't talked about it. She could feel it just from the way he carried himself.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 3:41 pm

"Gah!" He tumbled backwards slightly, before righting himself back up. "It is! I'm just...thinking about what she said, that's all. I'm good, honest."

With that, he began to reach for the robes. So was this his new full time outfit or...?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Ava put her hands on her hips as she stared him down. "You better! I didn't get the chance you're getting now, you know! I had to earn this! I hope you realize how big this is!" She stared at him, before sighing again. "Well, the fact that you managed to stay upright means you're at least good enough. Good thing I got these out."

She walked behind him and started slipping the puffy robes on. "It's for your ceremony. The process of creating a new Fellblood doesn't happen every day, you know. It's a big thing when she finds someone that she thinks is worthy of the process. And it doesn't have to be someone that's already perfect...far from it. Most people she welcomes the role to are those she feels needs it in some form or another." Her smaller frame made it hard her to properly slip on the robes correctly, but she wasn't going to take any backtalk about it regardless.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 4:20 pm

She wasn't working on it alone. Lewis was assisting in putting on the outfit. "Well. She seemed nice, even during the fight. And yes, I do recognize how big this is. Though I feel slightly embarrassed, going into a big ceremony for all of this."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 4:43 pm

"Well, you shouldn't be." She had to stand on her tippy toes to finish, but luckily he was helping her at this point. "Every Fellblood has some process like this. It's just normal. And of course she's nice! She's a goddess - a living, breathing deity - who formed an entire religion around her to help those that life threw out! Like...like me." For a moment, all of the fire in her voice seemed to die out at saying that out loud. Like it brought back memories all of the sudden that she didn't like. What was the goddess to her? She was just...a master. Yeah, that was it. Ava earned her praise she received. None of it was given for free. Everything she had done was for survival, and nothing more. And she had been with her every step of the way. At this point, she was more than prepared to jump into certain death if she had asked for it, and only part of that was because of the Fellblood connection.

"...this is your last chance to back out, you know. Ready to put everything into the goddess's hands?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 6:16 pm

For a moment, Lewis looked up at the ceiling. He'd be getting rid of everything he was, wouldn't he? Leashed to a woman who could, for all he knew, be the salt of the earth. And yet....

Throwing a punch into the air, he smirked. A bit of that fire, rekindled. "I think I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 8:57 pm

At least a little bit of his enthusiasm was returning. That was good. Especially since this was a ceremony for him. The goddess would probably look down on her if she had to drag him here.

"Good. Everything's ready, then. Cmon." Making sure the robes were on him correctly, she took his hand and led him out of the room. "Try to look positive. All this is for you, after all. If you've got any last minute questions, now's the time."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 9:01 pm

"I guess the only questions I've got is if there's any etiquette I need to learn." A chuckle escaped him as he began to follow. Step by step, he was getting a bit more confidence. "Don't wanna leave any bad marks for ya, and what have you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 2:44 pm

That last comment stopped Ava in her tracks as she whipped around to face him. "D-Don't start getting sassy with me now! Besides...that's my responsibility, anyway. If you can't do it on your own, then that's bad on me regardless. So just...try to be polite. I don't think you need to be worried about being intimidated...after everything, I'm not sure if you feel fear. For...better or worse." She flicked her hair out of her face, trying to calm herself down. Very easily whipped into a tizzy, Ava tried her best to act at least 10 years older than she was to varying results.

"You've already interacted with the goddess. She treats everyone differently, so it's not like I can give you too much advice there. Just...do what feels right, okay? Chances are you'll be feeling a lot of new things once this is all over." The two of them approached the large cathedral doors, and Ava slowly pushed them open.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 2:50 pm

"Seems easy enough. I'll just..be how I usually am. Maybe minus the whole...you know. Constantly wanting to fight part." As Ava pushed the doors open, he took a deep breath to center himself...before walking on in.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 2:06 pm

She stopped as she was opening the doors. "Yes, please don't do that!" It was loud enough that a few inside heard that, elicting a few chuckles from those around them. Ava couldn't help but be a little embarrassed, but she had a job to do and couldn't let that show. It was going to be a looong grace period, it seemed like...

In the halls all seated in their pews was figures all dressed to impress, with their own ornate robes and designs. Quite a few of them had draconic features as well, and one of them waved at him as he went down the aisle with a clawed gauntlet and a bright, cheery look on her face. Most of the others at least attempted to look formal and composed, letting things play out. Ava led him up to the front pew, as the goddess watched them take their seat upon the altar. Her own robes were more ornate and complex as well, although despite that, she looked no different than she was during that day.

"We are here, once again, to welcome a new individual who will join my side as a Fellblood, one who's mind and body are altered by my presence. Through sickness and health, they will stand with us, as yet another cog in the machine that keeps the Grimleal running, and creating new avenues for others to prosper, along with giving them new heights of their own." She brought her gaze down directly at him, and once again, that presence was overwhelming just at a glance. "Lewis Hebrilan. Step forward."

"That's your cue! Go, go!" Ava's tail gently pushed him off of the pew, urging him upwards.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 2:10 pm

Lewis had to restrain a chuckle, both at people's reaction to Ava, and to the person waving at him. As he looked at the goddess, a small smile tugged at his lips. She looked quite ni-

Wait....How did she know his last name? He didn't tell anyone, did he? Did they go searching through his pockets? Did he have an ID or something? Eh...That wasn't important. As she called him forward, he began to approach. Gone were his nerves, gone was his worry about how he had once been. It was time for a new chapter. He could feel that grin starting to grow, though he did what he could to restrain it from going....*too* out of hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 4:31 pm

A small amount of confidence was present in Lewis's gaze, and like everything that he was, it was very noticeable to the goddess as he approached the altar to her. She didn't just want him to be a mousey supporter. No, the Fellbloods were far more then that, even if they were all unflinchingly loyal, both from their previous interactions and otherwise.

"Welcome back, once again, to the world of the living." Her tone was a little chiding, but not in any way that one could take offense. Closer to a parent speaking to a young fletching. The goddess's voice was enough that those in the front pews would hear their conversation, but beyond that wouldn't. Coincidentally, most of those in the front rows were no doubt other Fellbloods. "I would advise you to reign in your...shall we say, competitive urges, in the future. The ones you have met so far were more than eager to take you up on that, but I would think that you would not be so lucky in the future." The statement brought a few chuckles from the immediate crowd.

"Are you ready to put your trust in me, Lewis? There is no going back after this point."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 4:42 pm

Lewis rolled his eyes at the statement, though one could see that it did little to wipe the smile. He knew she meant well, at the very least. At her question, he put one hand, clenched into a fist, into an open palm. The grin, unrestrained now, grew wide.

"Of course. You've already helped me grow a bit. Might as well go all the way, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 1:45 pm

And very quickly, it seems that he had recovered some of his bravado. Quite the character, this one. She wasn't sure whether she should reign that in yet...or let the other Fellbloods do it for her. Regardless, he was going to keep things lively, that's for sure.

"Very well." She turned to the audience. "He has accepted his final trial!" The crowd cheered, as she brought her attention back to him, lightly grabbing the sides of his face as she leaned in. "This will be your hardest trial..." Much unlike that of a midara, the goddess placed her lips around the boy, holding it there for just a moment. And during that, a feeling seemed to creep between her lips to his, scurrying its way through the opening and going into Lewis's, making its way down his throat. Strange, slightly uncomfortable, but for right now, fine.

She broke the lip lock, as she looked at him and pulled away. "Endure it." For a moment, the statement seemed strange...and then, it hit. His whole body spasmed, buckled and heaved, as if his entire body was forcefully trying to remove the unknown presence that was making its way into him. Like it was trying to expel a piece of food he had eaten that had gone very, very bad. This was a test to fight against his own body, the things that make him human, and the last hurdle he would face.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 2:07 pm

Several questions ran through Lewis' head as the ceremony progressed. Namely, at the moment where she decided to..what *was* she doing? Was it a kiss? His face was heating up, true. But something felt off.

And as she pulled away, before he could ask her what she meant by "Enduring" it, he was thrown to his knees. His body felt like it was being torn apart. A faint cracking sound could be heard as he gritted his teeth as hard as he could, trying not to cry out in agony. All he could think of was the pain coursing through him right now.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 4:30 pm

No potential Fellblood was ever "prepared" for the process that awaited them. They all had unique reactions to it, however. Some were well suited to the pain. Others were blindsided to it, and only one had failed the final trial. It was a memorable experience for each, that much was certain.

The goddess said nothing as his form tried to suffer through the trial presented to him. Mentally, he wanted to push down the presence that was snaking its way down his throat. Physically, his body tried to reject the presence, feeling as though it was trying to induce itself to vomit out the thing that shouldn't be there. And it hurt. It hurt like nothing he had ever felt before, as if his entire body was on fire from the inside out. This was so, so much worse than the previous test, especially because he could do nothing but simply wait for it to pass, while keeping his body in check.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 4:36 pm

His body collapsed, unable to stand for much longer as the pain reverberated through his body. It was almost overwhelming. A part of him felt like he wasn't going to last. And yet in that moment, there was a flash of clarity. He hadn't come this far, just by giving up.

A snarl managed to escape him, as he slammed a fist into the ground. Yes, every fiber of his being felt like it was destroying itself, but he would at least try and persevere. Slowly, his head lifted up to look at the goddess. His gaze focusing on her, as if doing so would help push away the pain.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 2:39 pm

Others, she had helped along through their trials, calming them through her own abilities to focus on something other than the pain. Lewis, however, had sought them out for a challenge, and a goal of improving themselves. He had expected this to be unlike anything he had ever experienced. He wanted power, and was willing to walk through the coals to get it. She always tailor-made the experience for the individual, be it in their welcome, and their initiation. Lewis was no different, as she offered him no respite from the suffering, staring back down at him.

However, all at once, the pain...stopped. Whatever had been forcing its way down his throat had found its destination, in the pit of his stomach. He could feel it, too. For a moment, he could breathe. The trial was far from over, but now it had reached the point of no return, and for just a moment, he could catch his breath. How long that moment would last, however, none could say.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 3:52 pm

As the pain finally subsided, he let out a small grunt. "Damn...that friggin hurt...." Despite that, something told him it wouldnt be smart to stand up. Letting out a sigh, he attempted to brace himself, in the event that things were going to get worse. He stared at Grima for a bit more, before lowering his head. He needed to get through this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)   Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Fire (Safiya vs Lewis)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next