Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:08 pm

It was very difficult to decide, though her ass felt great, he also wanted a go at her tits, her lips, everything, frankly. It took him a while to finally come to a decision, turning Maylene over, only to readjust himself next. What he wanted to do was a little sixty-nine, wanting to thank Maylene for leaving the choice to him.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:56 pm

The gangster simply licked her lips and got to work on Ferro's penis. Giving it a quick peck before she started sucking on his entire length, taking it nice and slow for him. Her lower body was all his for the taking, and the way she opened her legs was nothing if not inviting.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Ferro could practically feel his mouth water at the sight and dove right in, lapping at her pussy eagerly. His hands gladly slipped under her and gripped her asscheeks, wanting to feel them again while he worshipped the Queenpin's honeypot.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:36 pm

As Ferro's hands sunk into her booty, his cock melted in Maylene's mouth. Everything he did to the Queenpin's vagina, he could feel her reciprocate the affection in her blowjob. Both of them were getting lost in their lust for the other's body.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Ferro felt his mind melt alongside his member, the only thing he could think to do being to pleasure her more, digging his tongue in a bit to really drive her up the wall. At the same time, the pleasure Maylene started giving him only encouraged him to try and claim more, and he began to thrust his cock up and down hard, wanting it to keep on coming, until he was cumming.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:55 pm

"Nnnnn,mmm mmph..." Maylene helped him right along with that, dramatically increasing the pace and suction of her blowjob once Ferro began hitting his stride. Her legs greedily gripped around his head and forced him into her crotch to make sure he stayed put and didn't pull away until they were both finished.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:10 pm

Ferro's moans would've been incredible were he not muffled by the crime boss's cooch, as he lapped and licked up her juices and kissed her lips. His cock continued to hammer down, only serving to bring him to a climax much faster, and after a brief time, he burst.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:16 pm

Maylene orgasmed alongside Ferro, testament to how much she enjoyed his lavish service. She had to take a moment to swallow all of his seed, but once she had, she rolled over back on top of Ferro and hatched a devious plan. "That was great, but I don't think you got a good feel of these, yet. Let me fix that~" with that, the Queenpin guided his crotch into her chest and started a rhythmic paizuri just for him to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:19 pm

He definitely wasn't ready for that, still trying to recover from their 69 a scarce moment ago. He didn't have time to regain any of his sense and because of that, he was left making the horniest noises he could make, too tired too keep up with Maylene, leaving her to take full control.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:27 pm

"Those are the sounds I'm used to hearing, especially when a boy's feelings my tits. I wonder how much cum you have leftover to pump into them." She cooed at him, steadily tightening her boobs around Ferro's cock and ensuring that every inch of his length was drowning in her ocean of breasts.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:36 pm

She'd soon get her answer, as Ferro steadily built up towards another climax, yet it would still take a bit of time. He was physically spent, but down there, he could still go a while longer. "Haa~ Mmmm~!"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:43 pm

"Squeeze, squish, stroke, so good to get fucked by my breasts. I can see why you like that blonde you brought with you, fufufu~. Cum for me, baby." Maylene greatly accelerated her tittyfuck to help Ferro push to the brink; squishing, squeezing, and stroking just like she described with mind-blowing dexterity.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:54 pm

"S-So..." he groaned slowly, the words seeming to just barely come to him as Maylene pushed him further and further to his breaking point. "...Goo~~d!" It wasn't long after his satisfied moans that he finally burst once more, cumming for a good while, filling up the valley of Maylene's tits and even past that, his spunk leaking out from their soft confinement.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:05 pm

"You're damn right they are. Well, I think this was a wonderful 'thank you', Ferro. So, you're welcome, baby." Maylene whispered into his ear, letting her breasts drip with his semen for awhile. "Ready to return to your blonde bombshell friend, yet?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:07 pm

It took him quite a while for him to be able to answer her question, surprisingly still stiff despite being pumped pretty well. "Y-Yeah, I think I'm ready, just need to get dressed." After throwing on his clothes, still baffled by the hot and heavy experience he had, he stepped out to reunite with Yang.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:11 pm

Yang was playing cards with the grunts when Ferro left Maylene's private room. "Mama wins again! Give it here!" It seems the Huntress was cleaning house when she decided to quit while she was still ahead when she saw Ferro.

"Oh, hey, you're finally back. We're done here, right? You met all of Rollatia's big figures and learned how this city ticks. What to do next?" Yang asked as she joined his side again. His recent experience made Ferro more aware of the her breasts swayed with each step.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:21 pm

"What were you up to? Playing strip poker or something like that? Judging from your clothes, you didn't lose, if that's the case." It was only a half-jest, he wouldn't have been surprised if she did play that while he was getting smashed by Maylene. On the topic of what to do now that he'd met with all of the biggest figureheads of the city, he pondered. "Well, I did get the biggest thing I set out here to do... I do still wanna see some more of the city first, though. What about you, Yang? You've been with me since we met in front of City Hall. What are you going to do?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:31 pm

"Follow you, still, probably. And I offered to play strip poker but they wouldn't play." Yang seemed to be truthful about that second thing..... the duo left the warehouse and felt the same presence they felt while walking down the street. Like something was on top of the building looking down at them.

(Ferro's quest is complete! He can now travel around Rollatia without requiring rolls)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:39 pm

Ferro looked around before gazing upward to try and figure out what it was that he was sensing. "You felt that too, right? Something's up and it's starting to bug me..."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:43 pm

Right when Ferro looked up, he saw a shadow jump from the roof and land in front of him and Yang. When it stood up it revealed itself to be a downright beautiful woman with golden eyes, cat ears, midnight black hair, a tight black and white jumpsuit, and a sword on her back. "There you are, Yang. I've been looking all over for you. Why in the world are you at the hotbed of this city's crime lady?" She asked looking truly confused.

"Oh, hey Blake! This is Ferro. Ferro, meet Blake, my partner in crime." Yang said with a beaming smile.

"In hunting" Blake corrected her friend.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:46 pm

She really was a sight to see, to the point just catching her glance put a bit of color in Ferro's cheeks for a moment. "Oh, this is one of your friends? Nice to meet you, Blake." He chuckled at the partner in crime comment and Blake's attempt to correct her. "It might as well be synonymous to Yang."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:53 pm

"Unfortunately, you're right. It looks like you two have been enjoying yourselves and staying out of trouble, so that's a relief. May I join you two? The crowds are a bit much for me so I've been going along the rooftops." Blake asked, although she decided to join Yang's side anyway.

"I was just following Ferro, he's been touring the city and learning more about it." The blonde explained as she looked to him for what to do next.

"How much has been learning and how much has been pleasure, I wonder?" The catgirl wondered aloud. Suddenly, Ferro was outnumbered by the ladies in his party and was given the choice of what they would do next.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:01 pm

"W-Well, I did meet the four most important people in this city, I know what makes this place work so well." He noted the things he learned, the thanks he shared, and rather abashedly admitted there was some pleasure here and there. "I wanted to see a peek of the future I wanna create and now I have. All that's left to do is enjoy ourselves, I guess." 

He got to thinking on what to do next, the church coming to mind, as well as the fighting pit, and maybe they could even find something new they never got to try before. "I think we ought see how much we missed, and maybe if there's time, we could watch some matches in the underground arena, or take part in some ourselves." He then wondered if there were any team matches...

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:11 pm

"The arena sounds like a good idea. Yang and I could win a lot of Gold, and probably pretty easily at that." Blake took a shine to this idea, and began walking right towards the ring. With her back to Ferro now, her juicy and impressive ass came into view. Despite its size, it also had perfect curvature, all tightly wrapped up in her outfit. Both of her companions made sure to take in the sight before following her.

"Don't count Ferro out, either. He actually managed to beat me in a 1 on 1 fight." Yang vouched for her friend.

"Really? Wow, impressive. Were you going easy on him?" Blake asked, curious about the details.

"No, I didn't, honest. But, he won by the skin of his teeth, and when we rematched he lost a little hard." Yang added nervously.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:19 pm

Ferro couldn't take his eyes off her truly heavenly rear, but when the mention of his fights with Yang came up, he managed to snap back to reality. "Oh yeah, our first battle was really intense. If I were just a bit slower, Yang would have stomped me. Yeah, though, I kinda lost our rematch big time. Here's hoping for next time though." 

He was curious to see how Blake fought, eyeing the sword on her back curiously. If she was anything like Yang, then there was probably more to that sword than just looking nice and cutting good. Then there was her looks, something that would catch the envy of a lot of other girls. Would that play a factor? That said, she didn't seem the sort...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next