Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:25 pm

"Well, giving her a run for her money is already enough to be proud of. I can't wait to see how you fight, Ferro." Blake said about him what he was thinking about her. The rest of the walk was peaceful and quiet..... and Blake led the way while swaying her hips with each step. It was unclear whether she did this on purpose, but intent wasn't needed for every motion and jiggle of those cheeks to charm anyone who gazed their way. Yang followed with her eyes simply glued to her friend's ass, paying no attention to how close they were to the arena.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Ferro tried to be more respectful towards Blake, but he couldn't resist looking at her ass and admiring it, and maybe fantasizing a little about Blake using it. Still, he needed to keep an eye out for the ring.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:39 pm

"Pervert." That word snapped Yang out of her trance when they arrived at the entrance to the arena. Ferro spared himself by looking around just in time to find their destination and focus on it. The blonde sheepishly smiled and blushed in response. With her ass fetish and Blake's booty, it was likely a common interaction between them. Maybe, Blake gave her that kink to begin with.

Putting that aside, the trio met the bouncer who guarded the arena. "Welcome back, you two, I see you've brought a friend along. Rough break, cause we're doing 2v2s tonight. Bring your partner or see if you can buddy up in the waiting area, and go one bout per team. Can't have all of you on one team, sadly." He explained, happy to see their faces but disappointed to break the news.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:42 pm

"Ah, that stinks. So, I guess I should find someone to partner up with, huh? After all, you two haven't seen each other in a while." Not to mention if fought those two in the ring, he'd get to experience for himself how Blake fights... and maybe he'd even get to feel her-- NO! Stop that, bad Ferro! "I'm sure I'll find someone."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:48 pm

"Hey, tell you what, we'll participate, Blake and I will be the best tag team you've ever seen in this arena. But, you have to help Ferro find a good partner and make sure they're our opponents." Yang told the bouncer, reading Ferro's mind unintentionally. He took a moment to consider the proposal, then smiled at the blonde.

"You've got yourself a deal, but Ferro'll need to find his own partner. You better not disappoint us, now. You two ladies head to the right, Ferro, go headhunting to the left." He answered the Huntress.

Yang nodded and let out a cheer, dragging her partner into the area.

"G-good luck, Ferro!" Blake called back to him while she was still within earshot.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:52 pm

Ferro felt relieved at that, he'd definitely get to fight the two of them. While Blake's stammering was a touch curious, he exchanged her well-wishes with his own, albeit much more friendly. "Yeah, good luck to the two of you! I can't wait to fight you guys." As he headed in to find his partner, he asked the bouncer, "Hey, are we fighting three tag teams, like with the singles matches last time?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:56 pm

"Normally, when we do 2v2, we only have each team go for 1 bout. It's only once a week and on the weekend, so we have lots of contenders these nights, gotta give them each a turn. (And the DM doesn't want to do 3 2v2 fights back to back.) Maybe I can pull strings to give you an extra bout, but part of me wonders if you'll be able to survive those two ladies." The man answered him, already writing things down in a little flip book he had.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:59 pm

That's fine with me. If you're not up to do a second 2v2, that's fine as well, I know how draining that stuff can be))

"Good to know. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to worry about too much." He headed inside, keeping an eye out for someone who could make for a good partner against Blake and Yang.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:04 pm

(Feel free to pick out a partner from other characters I've RPed as, you could even pick Sieq if you want although he will likely get rolled. Or describe a new one if you want.)

The bouncer told the truth, the waiting area was packed. The variety of midara was nearly dizzying, and there were a good number of human fighters as well. The moment he entered, he could hear some people point and say things like 'hey, he beat that blonde.' Ferro would have the pick of the litter off of that reputation.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:08 pm

You have any Midara in mind that uses an impressive ass to win her fights?))

Ferro started by looking over the fighters and more traditional combatants, wondering if that would be enough. However as he pondered his decision, he realized something: He wanted to fight Blake. He would obviously enjoy battling Yang again, that went without mention, but how she beat him last time was troublesome. If she pulled that kind of thing on him, he might not get enough time against Blake to really gauge her skill and enjoy the battle from that angle. 

He started to look over the crowd again, trying to find someone, preferably a Midara, with an eye-catching enough ass that could probably distract Yang during the match.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:09 pm

(The ASSassin would be perfect, and I'll omit her farting attacks, if that's okay with you.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:11 pm

That's actually perfect for me, I can't really stand farting attacks personally ))

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:18 pm

Ferro found the perfect candidate for a partner to counter Yang. She was a woman in a skin-tight red outfit with a pretty face and hair and mostly modest curves. However, her ass was thick, juicy, and jiggly. Perhaps out of proportion, but that wouldn't make being sat on any less intoxicating for the blonde. When Ferro approached her, she spoke first.

"Hey, baby. Wanna be my partner? You get them weak, and I can clean them up once they can't resist my rear." The ASSassin offered, giving her assets a meaty spank to demonstrate how effective that tactic might be.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:20 pm

He almost immediately felt his eyes gravitate toward her irresistible ass before he spoke up. "A-Actually, yes, I would like to be your partner. In fact, you're perfect for who we're up against. That blonde girl I fought before, she and her partner are going to be our opponents. The good news is she's a sucker for a big butt and you've got the best one here."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:27 pm

"Is she now? Perfect. That's such good news, I almost want to give you a demonstration before our match starts. My name's Zaya, by the way." The ASSassin seemed to delight at this revelation and at her luck in finding a partner. Nothing pleased her more than some 1 on 1 time with an ass fetishist.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:28 pm

"F-Ferro," he replied stealing another glance at her ass. He might just have to take her up on that offer later. "For now, I think we ought to prepare for the fight."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:32 pm

Before Zaya could answer, the bouncer approached Ferro and put a hand on his shoulder. "Is she your partner?" He asked. Once he confirmed this, he wrote something down and spoke up. "You two are up next, you're fighting Blake and Yang. Good luck out there." With that, he took his leave. Before Ferro and Zaya could do anything more than take a deep breath, they were called to the arena.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:35 pm

When they arrived in the ring, the moment he saw Yang and Blake, he waved to them with a grin on his face, confident. "Hey, you guys! Yang, I want you to meet my partner, Zaya. Zaya, this is Yang, the girl you'll be fighting."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:40 pm

"Ready to lose to my ass, hot stuff?" Zaya asked as she turned and gave Yang a wide view of her booty. The blonde's words got caught in her throat until she got bopped on the back of the head by Blake.

"Focus, Yang! I know you're a deviant for asses, but I'm not going to lose because of it." The Faunus scolded her partner.

"Owowowo..-right! Let's go!" Yang unfurled Ember Celica, and Blake drew Gambol Shroud, a katana with a strange looking hilt and a ribbon attached. They stood back to back and waited for their opponent's move.

The announcer decided to interject. "FIGHT!"

Ferro: 30 Stamina
Zaya: 30 Stamina
Yang: 30 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Blake: 30 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:43 pm

Ferro elected to focus on Blake, as planned, rushing forward with his staff, he decided to test her first with a simple swipe at her legs. 

-Trip-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:55 pm

Trip (1) Crit Fail
Lovely Poison (66) Success
Rising Dragon (97,39) Crit Fail
Aimed Shot (Auto)

"Too slow!" Blake effortlessly jumped back and away from Ferro's staff. Before she even touched the ground, she flipped her sword around to reveal a pistol built into its hilt, and fired a shot directly into her assailant's neck. Thankfully, the ammunition was non-lethal (but it did hurt.)

On the other side of the arena, Zaya used her surprising speed to close the gap on Yang and pull her into a dizzying kiss. Before the blonde could get away, an aphrodisiac was slipped into her mouth and forced her face to ignite with blush.

"Yang! Be careful!" Blake shouted to her teammate.

Ferro: 27 Stamina
Zaya: 30 Stamina
Yang: 28 Stamina, 6 Ammo, Off Balance
Blake: 30 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:58 pm

"Wow, you're really quick on your feet! Nice to know I was right to be suspicious of your weapon. After fighting Yang and seeing her shotgun gauntlets... gauntguns... shotgauntlets?" He nodded to the last name before continuing, "After seeing them, I was wondering if yours had something up its... sheath?" Despite the awkward words he threw out, his eagerness to battle Blake on rose higher and he thrust his staff out to counter her shot.

-Double Thrust-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:06 am

Double Thrust (38,99) 1 Success, 1 Crit Fail
Love to Watch her Leave (Auto)
One-Two Strike (48,86) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success
Katana Slice (Auto)

Ferro landed his first strike, but Blake parried the second with her blade and countered before he could react. That blade was sharp, he was lucky to not lose an arm to it.... but did begin to lose some blood before his magic healed him.

Yang received another big kiss from Zaya before the big-bootied midara strutted away and swayed her ass with each step. However, the brawler got ahold of herself and landed two direct punches against the ASSassin.

Ferro: 25 Stamina
Zaya: 28 Stamina, Stunned
Yang: 26 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Blake: 29 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 am

Ferro, having been countered so harshly a second time, elected to keep his mouth shut this time and keep his head in the game, this time going for a hard swing for Blake's side, after attempting to fake her out with what appeared to to be preparation for another thrust attack.

-Helm Splitter-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:17 am

Helm Splitter (76) Success, Clone (73) Fail, Stun (73) Fail
Stunned
Blast Dash (41) Fail
Ribbon Imprison (14) Crit Success

Ferro finally landed a good hit against Blake, but then she immediately dashed right past him. He turned to follow her, but she wasn't there. He heard her footsteps behind him, and he turned to find she wasn't there either. The catgirl ran fast circles around him, removing his clothes before he even knew what was happening. "You can't keep up, can you?" She asked as she gave her ribbon a yank, causing the string she had laid around Ferro to constrict his legs and arms and leave his penis and face vulnerable.

"Yang, target Ferro!" She ordered the blonde, who gave a nod of acknowledgement.

Ferro: 24 Stamina, Bound, Stunned
Zaya: 28 Stamina
Yang: 26 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Blake: 26 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next