Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:04 am

"You're doing such a good job. Relax and enjoy, Kong. Enjoy a cute girl showing you a good time." The athlete instructed as she gave his face a few more rubs before returning to the same position where he could breathe. Her hand sped up slightly as she steadily guided him deeper into his lust.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:06 am

The martial artist closed his eyes as he began rubbing his face against her big booty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:14 am

"Perfect~ cum for my amazing ass, Kong." Ayra said triumphantly, pleased with his total submission as she jerked him faster to take him to an easy orgasm.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:15 am

Kong did as she ordered, not having the strength nor the will to resist climaxing for her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:20 am

"Ahhhhhh, that felt good. How was that for you, Kong? Did you enjoy that? Did it feel nice to let me dominate you? I can go another round for you, if you're still in the mood for me." Ayra said as she got off of his face and let him properly breathe. She took a moment to clean his semen up and offer him a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:24 am

"It felt nice." Kong admitted as before he took a sip of the water. "Can we ago again, but this time you be more... aggressive?" Kong asked uncertainly with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:29 am

"Sure thing, I know a bit more aggressive routine. It might make you cum super fast, though. You ready?" Ayra asked as she gave her booty another smack. She was clearly proud of the junk in her trunk. Then again... calling it junk did a disservice to the glory of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:33 am

Kong took another sip of water before he set the glass aside. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:41 am

This time, Ayra sat in the martial artist's lap and slipped his penis between her asscheeks. "Cover my ass in your cum, baby." She ordered him with a mischievous grin as she began grinding her hips into Kong's and stroking his length with her juicy booty.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:44 am

A loud moan escaped Kong's lips as it took all of his meager strength to not collapse from her butt bullying his dick.

"Why don't I have a weakness for asses!?" he blurted out without realizing.

DNHumanBeing likes this post

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:48 am

"Because it's not just my ass that's turning you on, it's my nature, my domination, that sort of thing. Besides, just because you're not an ass fiend doesn't mean you can't cum on a nice set of cheeks. Speaking of~" Ayra ramped up her assjob, drowning and smothering his member underneath her booty, which Kong's penis sunk into without effort.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:03 am

With a cry, Kong painted her butt white with his seed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:11 am

"Told you you'd cum fast. So, want to elaborate about that ass weakness thing? Or are you okay?" Ayra asked him as she stood up from his lap, triumphantly basking in his cum trickling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:15 am

"...Can you train me to become super submissive when a woman bullies me with her butt?" Kong asked shyly as he laid on the bed and basked in the afterglow of her assjob.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:21 am

(Do you want Kong to develop an Ass weakness?)

"Oh, you want an ass fetish? I can do that. After all, this is a booty a guy like you could never forget. A nice and slow assjob with lots and lots of edging, you'll be conditioned in no time." Ayra said as she rubbed a paper towel up and down her cheeks to clean them of his previous orgasm and prepare for the next.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:24 am

(Specifically, one that makes it harder for him to escape from butt-based Binds, like facesitting or assjobs, yeah.)

Kong nodded as he forced himself to sit back up and take another drink of water.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:30 am

"I like your taste, you know that?" Ayra remarked with a smug grin as she backed her ass into his crotch again. This time, her movements were slow and methodical, intent on keeping Kong stunned with pleasure instead of pushing him to the brink. "How's that? Already feeling the urge to just melt and go limp?" The athlete asked him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:37 am

"Not yet." Kong told her, although she could probably feel his dick already starting to harden again, between her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:42 am

"It's coming soon, don't worry." Ayra kept her slow and steady pace. Kong wasn't feeling the burn until he reached the edge, but didn't have enough stimulation or movement to go over. And as weak as he was, he couldn't even thrust his hips enough to pleasure himself. He was at Ayra's mercy, and she deemed it fit to keep at the edge with slow, indulgent rubs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:44 am

Kong moaned as his dick became fully erect. The man leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Ayra as tightly as he could
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:57 am

"Aww, what's wrong? Feeling a little needy? It's just some teasing from my ass, surely it wouldn't make you desperate to submit to me, right?" Ayra teased as she gave her cheeks a sudden jiggle, but it still wasn't enough to push Kong to release. Just a little bit more, she thought to herself, pleased with how this was going.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:02 am

"N-No." Kong moaned, obviously struggling to keep his composure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:05 am

"Good, then you won't get so submissive that you'll have to beg me to let you cum." Ayra said sarcastically as she sent another subtle shock through his system with just a shift of her hips. The pleasure was being ingrained in Kong's mind, a weakness coming over him, and an association between a nice ass and that weakness.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:10 am

Kong had to bite his lip to keep himself from begging her to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:11 am

"Is something the matter, Kong? If you need something you can let me know~" The athlete teased as she nearly pushed him over the edge again with a sudden rub of her cheeks. Nearly, but not quite. She seemed like she could do this forever....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next