Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:26 pm

"Awesome! Well, I think you're good to go, Kong. The town you were in is about a mile to the south. But feel free to stay here, my home is your home. And, well, just because you're recharged doesn't mean my bedroom is safe. Unless you WANT to see what a desire spirit's private room is like, where she goes to vent out all of her tension when she doesn't have any boys to take care of." The midara said to him. She really wondered whether Kong was curious or depraved enough to check out her room, and she left it up in the air whether she actually wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:29 pm

Honestly, the fact that she kept bringing it up made him curious. Did he have the will to keep that curiosity in check?

(Temptation Triggered! Weak Willcheck)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:39 pm

Will Check (50,15) Fail

"I'm going to go call the lovely ladies and let them know you're okay and loved their attention. Each of them live in the town where I found you, so in case you want to see them again...~. Let me know if you need anything." Alye floated out of the guest room and started making the calls again, leaving Kong to his own devices... and his urge to check out her room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:42 pm

Her room couldn't be that bad, right? Kong shook his head. he then took a deep breath and headed for the one room she told him not to enter.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:44 pm

The desire spirit didn't notice him walk by her as she chatted on the phone. "Yeah, he loved your ass, he said it was the best he's experienced.... yes I told him about your gym." Alye gossiped to Ayra as Kong stood before her door. It was covered with pretty little flowers and hearts, and a foreboding feeling seemed to emanate from it. It may have been some kind of scent, but Kong's nose couldn't pick up enough of an aroma to be sure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:46 pm

Kong took another deep breath and poked his head inside.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:52 pm

It was quite a sight. First of all, almost everything was pink. The carpet, the bed, the clothes, the decor, the walls. It was also a mess! The bed hadn't been made, the dresser and nightstand had half-used makeup tools littering them, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, perfume, the whole nine yards.

The floor was strewn with her used clothes, panties, bras, socks, stockings, shirts, skirts, even a few cosplays like a cheerleader and a nurse. And the air was positively thick with her womanly scent, every breath was like a direct whiff of her body. Alye wasn't lying when she said this is where she relieved all of her tension... turns out desire spirits have a LOT of tension.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:54 pm

Kong felt himself start to become lightheaded from breathing in the powerful aroma, but he couldn't bring himself to leave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:58 pm

Kong stumbled into the room almost like he was hypnotized, and the door closed behind him quietly. The description of 'love trap' seemed rather apt right about now. The martial artist felt his own desire spike to unbearable heights as he took in the desire spirit's scent and was surrounded by her personal effects. Her bed, her clothes, her makeup, he had countless ways to pleasure himself in here.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:02 am

The man fell to his knees. He grabbed one of her used stockings and brought it to his face. Kong took big deep sniffs of the clothing as he started to jerk himself off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:04 am

Her stockings in his face nearly felt as good as her actual foot in his face, it was simply steeped in her magic and her scent. It was like he was riding in a cloud of condensed, pure lust. He could have fun in her room at least until she was finished with her phone calls, maybe even longer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:12 am

Kong gathered up as many of her stockings as he could. He shoved several into his mouth to use as a gag. He used more to tie a big bow around his dick. Another stocking was used to tie his ankles together. After some struggling, he even managed do the same to his wrists. Lastly, he wrapped one last stocking around his head as a blindfold.

The tied-up man laid in her bed, a perfectly wrapped present for Alye.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:22 am

Soon, the desire spirit entered her room looking for the martial artist. She was surprised, but by no means disappointed, with what she found. "Now, THAT is what I'm talking about. Breaking into my room, indulging in my stockings, and wrapping yourself up in them. You even gagged yourself! Does it turn you on knowing my feet were in those stockings for days on end? Probably does, but not as much as me giving you a footjob around your wrapped up cock." Alye floated onto the bed and caught his penis with her feet after locking the door behind her. Stroke, stroke, stroke, her technique was incredibly similar to Camilla's.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:28 am

Kong's moans were muffled by the stockings in his mouth, but it was easy to tell he was agreeing with everything she said.

In no time at all, his dick was painting her dainty feet white with his sperm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:35 am

"Watch out, Kong, I'm taking you to foot fetish heaven, now~. My smelly, sweaty, used stockings restraining your body and mind while my feet coax as many orgasms as they can. Buck your hips twice if you're glad you peeped in my room, you cute little perv~" Alye cooed at him as she kept jerking him off with her feet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:38 am

Kong happily bucked his hips twice, another load firing out of his cock as he did so.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:42 am

"Just what I wanted to see~ hopefully this doesn't leave TOO much of an impression on you..... but to heck with it! I'm a desire spirit! And my desire is to take you to paradise!" Alye cheered as she kept the footjobs coming, making it seem like no amount of ejaculations would quell her assault.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:46 am

Kong's only response was to keep cumming and cumming for her feet until she left him as weak as when she first found him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:53 am

"Don't worry, I didn't drain your energy directly, so you'll be able to refuel pretty fast. Also, my magic is pumping through you cause of my stockings, it will help you recuperate a little I hope you didn't think I would only toy with you for this little while~" Kong spent all of his time until the next sunrise bound by Alye's stockings and constantly pleasured by her feet. She used every possible trick she could think of, trampling, rubbing, smelling, licking, kissing, anything that could make Kong submit and cum. Of course, she also experimented with her footwear. High heels, thigh-highs, socks, sneakers, but of course, Kong's favorite was her wearing stockings, so she sent most of the time wearing a used pair.

Kong awoke yet again the next morning in a repeat of the previous day, in the guest room bedroom with Alye giving him breakfast in bed.

(Kong has developed a temporary weakness to stockings! Any attack that involves feeling or smelling stockings during his next Adventure Stuns Kong. This can only happen once per encounter or battle.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:57 am

"We should probably stop meeting like this." Kong joked as he rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:59 am

Alye happily giggled at his comment. "Hehehehe, good one. I was planning on letting you go yesterday, but then you went and gave me a little 'present'. Luckily, I've still been able to keep your strength up with my magic, so you're still good to to." She said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 am

"Thanks again." Kong told her with a blush as he at his meal a little faster than last time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:04 am

"Don't mention it, I had a ton of fun, and I'm glad I was able to help you. I think I'll leave you alone and let you leave on your own, your things are in the bag by the door, and I filled it with some fresh supplies, too. And before you check, I locked my room. Sorry!" Alye joked with that last remark as she floated out of the room again. What an odd but kind midara.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:06 am

Kong felt oddly disappointed by that last bit but shook it off. Not wanting to mooch off of the generous spirit longer than necessary, Kong quickly gathered his things and headed out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:09 am

Kong headed out feeling refreshed and restored, the fresh air of the forest around him filling him with life. The journey to reclaim his Queen's necklace was arduous, especially on the way back. But, thanks to Alye, all ended well, and he came out of it with a better grip on his desires.... as well as a couple of new ones.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next