Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:43 pm

"Stop fighting back and just kiss me back, pervert. Let us dominate you and make all your submissive dreams come true~" the leader suggested as she kept passionately and hungrily kissing him on the lips. Kong's kissing prowess was nothing compared to her aggressive, oversized, overly plump lips.

The throbs of his member only encouraged the other two gangyarus. The more his length stood on end, the more they kissed it over and over, almost worshipping his cock with an endless wave of lipstick smooches.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:44 pm

Kong managed to muster the will to slam his fist int the punk leader's chest one more time before he submissively started to return her kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:49 pm

"Glad we got that out of your system, now, let's get something else out of your system~" The leader cooed as she transitioned to more affectionate and servicing kisses now that Kong was giving in, although she was still not giving him any ground.

One of the other punks slipped his between her lips and started sucking him off as the other covered the base of his manhood with even more kisses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:54 pm

Already covered in their lipstick, Kong didn't last long against their change in tactics and quickly came for the trio of punks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:00 pm

"Mmmm, that was a good start. Buuut, I think we need to break you a little more, just to ensure that you're nice and addicted to us. We can't have you punching us whenever we want a kiss, can we?" The leader asked coyly as they rotated positions. The hot pink punk made out with him, the pale pink punk smooched him all over his chest, and the purple punk leader started her own blowjob, each of them putting renewed passion into their bullying.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:04 pm

Kong moaned and squirmed, instinctively trying to shove and kick the punks away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:08 pm

"Always want to put up a fight, don't you? Well, I guess it makes it all the hotter when you end up losing anyway~" the gangyaru making out with him remarked as his struggles only inspired the bullies to be more aggressive with him. Three sets of sexy, slutty lips kissed him all over and sucked hard on his cock to force a second orgasm out of Kong.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:12 pm

A loud cry escaped Kong's lips as he climaxed again. Despite this, he was still trying to push the punks away
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 pm

"Wow, you're really getting into this, huh? How about this, if you stop struggling and give each of us a quick peck on the lips, we won't force you to cum a third time. Unless, you were fighting back because you want us to utterly dominate you?" The purple punk offered him as the gangyaru gang gave him a small break from their relentless assault. They closed in on his face, but only to make it easier for him to kiss them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:21 pm

Kong tried to catch his breath and meekly kissed the leader of the punk on the lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 pm

She gently returned the kiss, pleased with his decision. "Mwah~ now, don't forget the other two." She said with a smirk as her friends leaned in for their kisses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:30 pm

Kong suddenly lost his nerve as the two closed in and tried to shove them away in a panic.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:35 pm

"Awww, what's wrong? Are you scared of our lips? Come on, just a quick kiss for each of us and we will let you go." They cooed to him, giving him one more chance to submit without being forced to. The leader watched carefully at Kong's reactions, her own expression one of observation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:41 pm

"Can one of you back up?" Kong asked nervously as he did his best to calm down.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:44 pm

"Oh my gosh, it's the numbers that makes you all shy. Do what he says, girls, one at a time." The leader told her friends as the pale pink punk backed away. That only left the hot pink punk whose lips were puckered and waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:49 pm

Kong took a deep breath before he kissed the hot pink punk on the lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:50 pm

Now, the hot pink punk backed away, and the pale pink punk stepped up for her kiss. Every taste of their sweet lips made this a little easier for Kong... if only because of the arousal.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:57 pm

Kong closed his eyes and pressed his lips against the pale pink punk's own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:01 am

After that third submissive kiss, the punks kept their word. They waved Kong goodbye and left him in the alleyway, stained by their lipstick and exhausted from his orgasms.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 am

Kong slid down the wall of the alley until he was sitting on the ground. His eyes slowly drifted close. "A short nap won't hurt." he mumbled to himself as he fell asleep then and there.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:13 am

(Okay, I think the poor guy's been through enough.)

The sleeping martial artist wasn't completely unnoticed. He was found by a strange, magical midara that seemed almost ethereal. She made sure he had all of his belongings with him before whisking him away to her small house. When he awoke, his eyes opened to see a cute girl in a pink dress smiling at him. "Good morning. You look like you've been having a rough time. I found you in that alley, and I couldn't leave you there. Are you okay?" She asked tenderly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:21 am

"I... no." Kong reluctantly admitted. "I was just... overwhelmed."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:23 am

"I can see that. You poor thing. I can help nurse you back to health, and give you all of the energy that was taken from you. Here." The midara handed him a plate of pancakes and a tall glass of ice cold water.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:34 am

"Uh, who are you?" Kong asked as he forced himself to sit up. "Uh, I'm Kong."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:38 am

"My name is Alye. I am a midara, a desire spirit. I make it my life's work to help adventurers who struggle with their weakness for midara. I help them learn to understand and embrace their fetishes, and thereby gain more control over them. I'm happy to meet you, Kong." Alye explained as she sat at his side, but tried extra hard to do nothing that would be arousing.... yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next