Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:19 pm

"Fufu, you don't need to answer, darling, I know you love it. Just relax and drink deeply, I'll handle everything." Emmy said, easing him into her gentle but intoxicating domination. While Kong was fixated on her breasts, her fingers wrapped around his penis and started softly stroking his shaft.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:25 pm

Kong let out a gasp as she touched his dick. He coughed and sputtered which caused her wonderful milk spilled out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:32 pm

"Now, now don't let it spill, baby. Drink up every last drop." Emmy sunk his face even deeper into her bosom to make sure he focused hard on suckling at her teat. Her hand gradually sped up, knowing he would want to climax for her soon.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:50 pm

Kong sucked and sucked on her nipple. The man was desperately trying not to moan, lest he start drowning in her delicious milk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:59 pm

"Good, good. Cum for me, darling." The motherly woman whispered to him as her handjob reached full speed, her fingers caressing every last inch of his penis. Both her palm and her milk compelling Kong to submit to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:26 pm

The martial artist climaxed for Emmy. His eyes began to water as the exhaustion hit him and he struggled to keep up with the rate her milk was pouring into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:29 pm

Emmy finally pulled him out of her bosom, giving him a chance to swallow all of the milk and catch his breath. "There. Did it feel good to just give in to my breasts?" She asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:34 pm

"Y-Yes." Kong admitted as he coughed some of her milk out of his lungs. "I don't recall a woman ever doing... that, to me before."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:36 pm

"Felt good, didn't it? I could tell you liked being smothered by my breasts, but I'm surprised you've never been breastfed. Well, are you satisfied with me, or would you like me to try dominating you a different way?" Emmy said as she sat beside him, looking at him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:40 pm

"If, ah, there's anything else you, ah, want to do to me." Kong told her with a blush as he caught his breath.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:43 pm

"I think I'll let you go, you'll need your strength for Camilla. Bye-bye, Kong." Emmy got up and left, and Alye came in to check on him a second time.

"Hey. She breastfed you, didn't she? That's one way to get dominated, to get nursed and mothered until you just can't take it anymore and cum." The spirit said as she observed the state he was in.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:48 pm

"It's certainly unique." Kong admitted. "Alye, do you have a favorite way to dominate someone?" he found himself asking, his thoughts a bit horny from recent experiences.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:54 pm

"I love it when the sweeties who visit me embrace the things they love and let themselves enjoy and have a good time. I really liked it when you gave yourself to my feet and indulged so happily in them." Alye answered as she sat next to him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:58 pm

"Th-Then can you sit on my face and use your feet to play with my dick?" Kong asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:07 pm

"Absolutely, but I have to warn you, Camilla also loves to tease boys with footplay. Still want me to take care of you first?" Alye asked, already hovering over him, ready to float down and land her ass on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 pm

"Ah...then we probably shouldn't." Kong reluctantly said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 pm

"You know.... we can both toy with you at the same time~ Two on one makes the submission better, doesn't it?" Alye suggested with a smirk. About to snap her fingers to summon Camilla into the room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:21 pm

"If-IF she doesn't mind not getting a turn having me all to herself." Kong said, unable to deny that one of his main kinks was multiple women ganging up on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:24 pm

The midara snapped her fingers, and the noblewoman instantly strode into the room with elegance and grace. "Hm? Does the boy want four feet to torment him instead of two?" Camilla asked playfully.

"He sure does. Still want me to sit on your face, or do you want my soles in your face?" Alye was still floating over the martial artist, a moment away from crushing him beneath either ass or foot, or even both.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 pm

"Both!" Kong blurted out, unable to decide between the two options.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:40 pm

"If only you had two faces~ Well, let's start with this." Alye sat right on Kong's face, her ass wasn't as thick as Ayra's, but was certainly very soft. The midara's feet trampled over his chest, while Camilla slipped off her high heels and wrapped up his penis with her soles. The rich woman's feet were immaculate, she must've spent a fortune on pedicures. When they started pumping his cock, it reminded him of the Footsie Thief Leader's perfect footjob.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Kong moaned into Alye's soft butt. It took all of his will to not cum instantly from Camilla's perfect feet playing with his manhood.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:52 pm

"I feel you trembling, footboy. Don't hold back. My feet are made for pervs like you to cum all over them. Give me all of it. Submit." Camilla ordered him with a confident edge to her voice. Alye just giggled and wiggled her rear into Kong's face while the noblewoman kept jerking him off between her soles, intent on making him explode as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:56 pm

As soon as she said 'Submit', Kong surrendered to the pleasure and covered her feet with his seed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:01 pm

"Good boy. But, I'm not done with you yet. I think you owe my perfect feet one more load, since they're so amazing, after all." Camilla's footjob didn't miss a beat, continue to lavishly stroke his length even as he spewed out his seed for her. Alye decided now was a good time to transition from sitting on his face to stepping on it. She floated in the air and lightly danced her soles on Kong's nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next